~*Interest Check: Life in a Rock band*~

Started by Nim, June 11, 2013, 03:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

~*Life on the Road with a Rock Band*~

The story is about a local band on the road to hitting the big time.  The band is based out of San Diego Ca. having also toured through most of Southern and Northern Ca playing gigs and shows.  The are about a month a way from their first really big out of state gig.  Opening a show for an already popular and successful band out of New Jersey.  The gig will take them out of sunny Southern Ca and into the heart of the big apple where they are scheduled to play for 4 nights. 

Also accompanying the band on their trip is Elliott DeFey... road journalist  working on her last year in school to get a degree in Photo Journalism (Played by Nevaeh).  As her final project for school she will be riding along to document life on the road with the rock band Sole Regret.  (Elliott will also be paired up with my character the lead guitarist/back up vocals.

This idea actually started out as an idea for a solo game.  In the process of coming up for names and pics for the band members my partner for the game Nevaeh thought that this game would actually be a lot more fun as a small group game.  After some thought and arm twisting.. (kidding of course) I began to see things her way and decided that it really would be much more fun with a group than just the two of us playing out all the parts needed. 

In the process of brainstorming the game we came up with Models to serve for the images of the band members.  Their names and personalities will be completely up to you to decide upon.  Although we would like for one of the band members to be bi sexual but keeps this little secret to himself.  We also thought it would be interesting if one of the band members was into bondage.  This particular band member may even have a girl friend who will be traveling with the group.  The last idea we would still like to see is a nic name we came up for the drummer.  They call him "Sticks" not because of the drumming but because of the fact he is because he has a very well "endowed"  But the images we really would like to keep for looks we decided upon for the band.  Aside from the band members we are also looking for a possible Manager, bus driver, roadies and a few girlfriends/groupies.  The pictures for these characters will be completely up to those who wish to play the parts just as their names and personalities.  Choice of band members will be on a first come first serve basis.

~*Photo Journalist and band members*~
Elliott DeFey road journalist   AKA:  Elli
Played by: Nevaeh

Model: Carmen Bala

Lead singer/rhythm guitar
Played by:    Strifesblaze7

Model: Myles Kennedy   

Base player
Played By:    roninc30

Model: young Paul Stanely

Keyboard player
Played by: EnglishMaster

Model: Ben Lovett

Drummer
played by:    eiselmann

Model: Jukka Nevalainen

Lead Guitar/backup vocals   Edward Theodore Swanson AKA:  E.T.
Played by: Nim

Model: Andy Alexander

As Nevaeh just mentioned we would like to see 2-3 posts a week for the game.  Barring real life issues that we all know pop up on occasion.  If anyone ends up vanishing for more than 4 weeks and has a spot writing for a band member that person will be replaced unless there is communication with either myself or Nevaeh that you will be gone.  We can always write in a substitute band member if need be.  Until you can return to game.  The band members are key to the game so we do need to keep those spots filed.  however we also know that sometimes people lose internet or become suddenly extremely ill and people vanish for months at a time.  (I know it happened to me... tis not fun.  lolz) you will of course be more than welcome to return back to the game again. 

As far as paragraph length 1-2 paragraphs will be fine as long as you are giving who ever your writing to enough information to write a decent post back to you.  Think about it as if you were reading a book.  Would you really want to pick up a book where all that was written were two sentences being passed off as paragraph with out giving a hint of detail?

Character Sheet:

[b]Character name:[/b]

[b] Played By:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Position:[/b] 

[b]Description :[/b] < picture to be posted > If band member use any pick of given Model thanks.  Please also include a written description as well

[b]Character Personality:[/b]

[b]Hobbies - Interests:[/b]

Here is the link to our OOC thread stop in and sit a spell.

Here is the link to the Approved character list.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Nevaeh

Stifeblaze, can you pretty much commit to a minimum of three posts a week?  I mean we realize RL comes first but we don't want the game just held up if one person can't post.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Strifesblaze7

Yeah. I post daily usually so three a week is nothing.

Strifesblaze7

Oh yeah. I'm coming up with a sheet for the lead singer. I'll try to have it done today

Nim

Very cool thanks.  I put up a character bio that your more than welcome to use if you wish.

Strifesblaze7

Well here's a rough draft.

Character Sheet:

Character name: Cord Ripley

Played By: Strifesblaze7

Position: Lead singer rhythm guitar

Description : I'll use Myles Kennedy, sorry I can't post the picture. Black hair with red and white streaks. Small goatee. Hair goes to his shoulders. Green eyes. Stands around 6'2" and weighs about 215 lbs.
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/8/8c/Lead_Singer.jpg

Character Personality: Relaxed, a bit of a joker. Likes to have fun and be a bit loud. Can get angry but it takes a lot he is a one woman kind of guy but will party like hell as well.

Hobbies - Interests:He likes to play his guitar, sleep, play video games and practice his singing.

Nevaeh

Nice start Strifesblaze7

Also when you do his personality, if he is a womanizer or anything like that please put it.

I know this is a rough draft and that's fine just saying.    Its just so others will know and them not all be the same way. 
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Strifesblaze7

Nim

Strifes here's the link for the pick I used for the lead singer

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/8/8c/Lead_Singer.jpg

Click on the binocular's to add the image code then paste this code in and it should bring the pic up for you. 

I'll have my outline up here in a bit so everyone will have an idea of what E.T. is like.

Nevaeh

And that is great but anything like that, remember to put it in..... we can't have a rock band of loners and such.  LOL So if he likes to party some then put it in there. 

I'm just saying we should know as much that way about them going in to help with the game and so we don't all have the same quirks.  LOL

I'm working on a rough draft as well and I'll add to it when I get time..... as the next two weeks for me will be busy.

Nevaeh

Very rough draft for Elli

Character name:  Elliott DeFey

Played By:  Me   Nevaeh

Position:  Road jounalist

Description :   Dark Brown hair, layered.  Blue/gray eyes, full kissable lips.  5'8", very curvy but doesn't always see it.

Character Personality:  She isn't naive but she isn't out there either.  Has a nice laugh, can be raunchy around her girlfriends.  She is slow to make friends though.  Kind of quiet, preferring to observe than participate.

Hobbies - Interests:  Writing, sketching, taking photos, music, reading.  Exploring what's around her. 

Nim

Character name: Edward Theodore Swanson  AKA: E.T. a nic name given to him by the band and caught on from there. 

Played By: Nim

Position: Lead Guitarist / backup vocals

Description :

Edward is 5'10" 210lbs and covered nearly head to foot in tattoos.  Bald, clean shaven with gauged ears. 

Character Personality:  In the public eye E.T. plays the typical roll of a Rock Star where partying and playing the field are supposed to be the norm.  Away from the band in his own time Edward is far more reserved even a tad on the quiet side.

Hobbies - Interests: when he's not practicing his guitar E.T. Loves to skateboard when he gets the chance hanging out with some of his old buddies from his Junior High and High School days.  His band however E.T.'s number one love and passion.  Performing is what he lives for.  He loves the thrill of being up on stage and performing for large audiences. 

eiselmann

I'd be up for the drummer 3 posts a week isn't a major
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Nim

Welcome eiselmann the part of the Drummer is yours.

Nevaeh

eiselmann

Character name: Joshua(Josh) Reichmann aka Sticks

Played By: Eiselmann

Position: Drummer

Description : as per picture above Slim 6ft1 small goatee otherwise clean shaven and short hair.

Character Personality: At heart he's a good guy , isn't into the drinking and drug culture, but neck deep into the sex and rock and roll, when it comes to women as long as its legal and has hot packaging he's up for it, when it comes to woman and sex there's no such thing as too many. Takes his drumming very seriously and regards it as a craft, the only thing more important to him than his kit, his band and women...is his family, he's still incredibly close to his supportive family and most especially his young daughter age 3 Emma. (The mother subsequently married an old fart who she definitely married for his money ...Josh regularly has sex with the mother of his daughter despite her being married)

Josh can be a calming influence when tempers rise on the rare occasions when his temper flares you know he's serious

Hobbies - Interests: His daughter, family, his kit, women, band and x box in that order.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Nevaeh

Awesome bio sheet Eiselmann, you are going to fit in perfectly. 

Nim

I really liked the bio  eiselmann.  I'll be setting up an OOC thread for the game probably either tonight or tomorrow. 

We're still short a Base Player, keyboardist  a couple roadies, girlfriends/groupies and possibly a manager though the manager wont really be needed if we don't get one.  We can always just NPC that part.

ok third time is a charm and got the players we need right this time. 

Lady Lunarius

Working on a manager after talking with Nim. ;) Any plot bunnies I can add to my history is welcome. She'll be ready for presentation soonish ;)
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Nim

~Grins~ very glad to have you along  Lady Lunarius.  Looking forward to seeing our band manager.

EnglishMaster

Hi.  I don't know if I can offer a different angle on keyboards: an Englishman.  He's also into bondage (which would enable me to indulge my bdsm side :)).  I imagine him as writing material for the band.  He didn't quite mean for all this to happen, though it excites him.  He's split up with his long-term girlfriend over it, she's English and went back home, didn't take to America as he did.   He has aspirations as a writer, this might draw him to Elli?  But he certainly has aspirations for rope and chains, hm, who might he find to be interested in that?

Well, let me know if you're interested.

The picture is of Ben Lovett who is the Mumfords' keyboards player.

Nim

Hello EnglishMaster,

Long time no see.  We had originally wanted to have only the pics used which we chose for our solo but with the keyboardist that was one we kept going back and forth with and finally just settled with.  If you wish to change the pic used in this case you will be more than welcome to do so. 

I loved the ideas you have proposed for him except that Elli and E.T. are actually set up to become a couple in the game.  Hopefully there will be plenty of groupies or even some interest for someone to become girlfriends to the band members who do not yet have one. 

Nevaeh

Welcome EnglishMaster,

Doesn't mean that Elli and your guy can't be friends and discuss writing and such.  Might do for E.T. to have a little bit of jealousy to bring him out.  *grins at Nim* 

Still I'm sure she could use a friend along the way.

Thanks for wanting to join our little game.

~N~

Nim

~grins~ yes a little competition between band mates could be interesting.  As long as it doesn't interfere in there abilities to play music.  LOLz

Lady Lunarius

Character name: Emily Browning
Played By:Lady Lunarius
Position: Band Manager

Description : Emily stands at about 5'7" with green-blue eyes and long blond hair. She has a fit, curvy form, that she flaunts with snug fitting skirts and tank tops often. Favoring darker colors she blends in with the rock scene fairly well.

Character Personality/History: Stubborn, a bit selfish at times, determined. These three things and a few other colorful terms have been used to describe Emily at times. Not that she really pays attention to them. As the youngest daughter in a family filled with lucrative careers she feels she has the most to prove. She is one to take a hit and jump back up ready for a fight.

She refused her parents offer to pay for college. For as long as she can remember her life was vocal and dance, and she loved it. She turned down a lot of offers after hearing  Sole Regret one night in a club. She knew they could be playing much better venue than the run down old club. That's exactly what she told Edward. She promised him a gig he'd only dreamed of for him and his guys.

She's only been with them a few months but she'd delivered, the gig in New York. She pulled a few strings, and sent in demo after demo finally she heard back from a few people and spent a few weeks of little to no sleep setting everything up, from the tour, to various other perks. She even took the liberty of helping them gain a few groupies to follow them around on the tour, all expenses paid.

Hobbies - Interests: A music fanatic she has studied vocals and dance since the age of 5. She's always had a dream of being a part of something big, something she helped set the spark to.

She loves working with people and has the hope of taking this band as far as it will go, if not further. Maybe some day taking on other bands. For now though her loyalty remains with Sole Regret.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Nim

Wow... very well thought out Bio  Lady Lunarius!  Emily will make a wonderful addition to the game.

Since it looks like our happy little family is growing in leaps and strides.  I'll be setting up an OOC for us to post in soon.

HarleyQuinn

Is there room for one more, perhaps?

I was thinking something of a roadie? After all, the band will need help!

If not, that's okay! :)

Nevaeh

Yep we have no roadies or tech people so sure we have room for you.

Nim

Always room for a roadie or two.  ~grins~  There is also room for a a few groupies as well.  Please feel free to put up a bio when ever you wish to do so.  ;D

HarleyQuinn

Character name: Irinia Polchenko.
Played By: HarleyQuinn.

Position: Roadie.

Description : Irinia has auburn colored hair with striking blue eyes. She stands about 5'6 and even if she doesn't look like it, she is well toned and in shape. She usually sticks to wearing black or comfortable clothes. But when needed, she can sure dress girly.
Character Personality: Flirty, fun, and focused. These all describe Irinia. F is her favorite letter and when stressed or highly angered she lets a certain F word fly. But, that is very rare. She grew up in a foster family till she was 15. At the age of 15, she was adopted by a rich family and sent off to boarding school. She felt she wasn't cut out for the cookie-cutter rich type and when she turned 18 she moved to LA to find whatever job she could get.

Her main job was working as a tattoo artist and joined the band as a roadie when some of their equipment began to act up. She's got the head for anything electrical or mechanical and when not with the band, which is rare, you can find her at a tattoo parlor or a mechanics shop. She's a bit of a partier and doesn't mind hooking up with either sex but she's extremely determined to never let the band down. You could say she's the bands cheerleader. Always has a positive attitude. Until, she gets mad. But hey, that's just the Russian in her. Which she can speak fluently amongst other languages.

Hobbies - Interests: Obviously she's a tattoo fanatic since her body is covered with most of them. She's offered her tattooing skills to the band but none has ever taken her up on it. Other than that, she's down for a good time.

Nevaeh

awesome profile HarleyQuinn 

*needs to work on Elliotts rough draft soon*

Welcome to the game

Nim

Loved your bio HarleyQuinn!!

Will be working on setting up the character sheet here pretty soon.  But in the mean time here is the link to the OOC so that we all have a place to come and chat with each other about the game or anything else we wish to speak about. 

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176794.0

Nim

Everyone who's characters have been approved please feel free to move them to the Character sheet. 

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176797.0

EnglishMaster

Thanks for being flexible about the pic, I see he's joined the throng.  Quite understand about Elli and ET already being lined up.  Maybe careful study of the imagery in his songs (you know like 'He didn't want to tie her down by tying her up') will reveal to women associated with the band just where his desires lie :)

Here's my proposed outline, feedback welcome.

Character name: Keybs, a pun on his name Keith (Harrison) and the fact that he plays keyboards.

Played By: EnglishMaster

Position:  Keyboardist, some bass, writes some of the band's material, occasional vocals

Description : The picture is of Ben Lovett who plays keyboards with Mumford & Sons.  Tall and thin, scraggy beard, quite intense about music and writing, but has a dry English sense of humo(u)r that his fellow band-members sometimes don't get.

Character Personality: Puts a lot of himself into his music and his writing.  But when he lets go, he gets smashed.

Hobbies - Interests: He's trying to write a novel.  So far it's a barely-disguised diary of a keyboard-player on the road with a band, a man who's just split up from his long-term English girlfriend and wants to learn Shibaru rope bondage with a willing woman.

Nevaeh

My first thing on this is his name.... If you want to use Keybs as his nic thats great but if his name is Keith that needs to be put up there.  We are certainly not against nic names after all there is Sticks and E.T. the extra..... yea okay we like them and all bands have them but I think he should have a real first/last name and if you are using that as his real name great but he kind of needs a last one.

EnglishMaster

Nevaeh

Sorry if I made that request sound snotty, wasn't my intentions.

Thank you very much though for complying.  I do appreciate it.

EnglishMaster

Quote from: Nevaeh on June 13, 2013, 11:42:28 AM
Sorry if I made that request sound snotty, wasn't my intentions.

Thank you very much though for complying.  I do appreciate it.
No problem - it's those avatar buttocks, they could seduce a man to do most things :)

Nim

EnglishMaster I like what you did with the bio.  Please feel free to set him up into the approved character thread.  Thanks   ;D

Nevaeh

Awww shucks EnglishMaster *smiles*  Thank you again, if i knew that was all it would take *laughs*

Adrianna Paige

Character name:Rachel  Pierce

Played By:Adrianna Paige

Position: Lead singer, Cord Ripley's, girlfriend

Description : 5ft6, 125 1bs of sexy attitude. She has a  slender body that hints at muscle in a very subtle way. Long, dark, wavy hair that ends right above her breasts. She possesses dark eyes that just scream "I dare you" on so many different levels and it just has this natural sassy way of coming across.

Character Personality: Rachel loves to have a good time and she takes crap off of no one. The girl isn't afraid to get into a fight if it calls for it and has no qualms about sticking up for her closest friends. Be careful what you say to her because she gives as good as she gets and her honesty is ruthless. She's very confident and has a killer smile. Behind closed doors she has no problem being a softer, vulnerable version of herself when with Cord as he has a natural way of calming the wild cat within.

Hobbies – Interests: Rachel loves to travel, play pool, spades, darts, bowling, water skiing, jokes, pranks, being amongst friends, clubs, bars, eating out and dancing, animals, horseback riding, pictures of the “big kitties” are her favorite, and drawing.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

Adrianna, Rachel looks hot!!!  Erm I mean her character looks like she shall really fit into the game.  Your welcome to move her to the approved character sheet when ever your ready.

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Nim on June 14, 2013, 07:15:12 PM
Adrianna, Rachel looks hot!!!  Erm I mean her character looks like she shall really fit into the game.  Your welcome to move her to the approved character sheet when ever your ready.

Where do I move her?
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

To the approved character sheet.  There is a link to it in the top post for this interest check thread. But here it is again.  ~grins~

Here is the link to the Approved character list.

Strifesblaze7

She could move her to Cord's lap, lol.  :D

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 14, 2013, 11:46:12 PM
She could move her to Cord's lap, lol.  :D

*chuckles* Trust me....she plans to be very....intimate with that particular lap.. *winks*

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Strifesblaze7

roninc30

Character name: Tony "Ember" Curran

Played By: roninc30

Position:  Base Player

Description :

Long black hair, slender, muscular body, brown eyes.  He is 6 feet tall, 201 pounds.  Has a few scars here and there from a rough childhood that he never talks about.

Character Personality:  Tony is shy and very quiet until he gets to know someone.  When he first started his career, he would have to get drunk before he could even step out onto a stage. Even then, he stood back in the shadows.  Slowly but surely he started to open up and now feels at home in front of a crowd.  Absurdly, at this point, the stage is the only place he feels at home. When he's playing, he loses himself and forgets about everything and every one else.

After years of random sex with groupies and a few girlfriends, he got the shock of his life a few months ago.  He was packing up, alone in his dressing room, when a groupie slipped in and kissed him.  A male groupie.  And it was the best damn kiss of his life....well, of the ones that he could remember anyway.  He'd always been attracted to men, but never admitted it and never did anything about it.  Now, besides his music, all he can seem to think about is being with another man.  He still flirts with the woman to keep up appearances, but underneath it all, he's wondering just how badly it would hurt his career if he came out.  None of his bandmates know yet.

Hobbies - Interests:  His main passion is his guitar.  He is also a songwriter, and when he gets a chance, he likes to get away from everyone else and read a book now and then.  He's written nearly a dozen songs, but hasn't shared them with anyone, not sure just yet if they're really good, or if that's just wishful thinking on his part. 

He's trying to stop drinking and partying hard, but he falls off the wagon again and again, probably just as a way to come to terms with himself.
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

Nevaeh

Nim

Hello roninc30,

I loved the character build up for Tony "Ember" Curran he's just the person we were hoping for in a base player.  Feel free to put your character bio in the approved character list.  And join in on the banter within the OOC.  Welcome to the band ronica30!

All actual band positions are now filled however we will still be accepting groupies and roadies into the game. 

roninc30

Thanks, Nim!  I'm looking forward to joining in. :)
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

Devilyn Sydhe

Hello, I joined E last year but just as I started getting into the writing, RL pulled me away until now.  I definitely think this looks interesting and would like to try to get back into things, so I was wondering if you might have room for another player.  I was thinking maybe as security hired for the upcoming tour.

Nevaeh

That sounds perfect KalebHyde.  Toss up a character bio and we will have a look see.

Devilyn Sydhe

Character name: Jacob 'Jake' Masters

Played By: KalebHyde

Position: Security 

Description : Jake can be a truly intimidating presence, 6ft 4in of ripped muscle with a piercing ice blue glare that can burn a whole through the center of most.  His jet black hair is kept short and matches the multitude of ink which adorns his massive frame.  He is most often seen wearing black leather vests and rock T-shirts, both sleeveless, as well as tight fitting blue jeans.  Now he'll be wearing the latest Sole's Regret shirt, once it is released.

Character Personality: Despite the imposing look Jake has worked hard to maintain, he is an easy going, friendly sort to those he knows.  He can, however, snap into 'beast' mode when doing his job is necessary.  He intends for nothing to ruin this new tour for his favorite new band, having become a true fan over the time Sole's Regret has grown at Pete's Pub.  Jake is extremely excited to have been hired by Emily as protection, having never before left the SoCal area, though he does his best to keep that hidden, trying to play things cool.  He is a hard drinking partier with an eye for the girls he imagines touring with a fast rising rock band will offer, not above using his position as security to his advantage if the situation arises.

Hobbies - Interests: Jake's hobbies include sports betting, practicing his own novice guitar playing, and generally enjoying the nonstop party around him when not on duty.

Nevaeh

Looks good to me but needs Nims approval as well.

Lady Lunarius

*Drools* I mean um...Please please please Nim...Let Jacob play ;) I totally totally think that Emily would have hired him....>.> *cough*
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Strifesblaze7

Nevaeh

Character Name:  Alex "Mad dog" Maddox. (Using Simba Lombardi but can't post a pic right now)

Played by:  Engage

Position:  Roadie/tech

Description: Long blonde hair, pale blue eyes, 5'8", 150 lbs.  Tat over his left shoulder and one on his right leg.

Personality:  Born in Maryland, moved to CA when he was 5.  He loves the water and a good party with a little weed and some alcohol.  He loves music but can't play a lick.  He went for the next best thing, setting up for bands.  Having been hired for Sole Regrets on the virgin tour.

He doesn't mind the heavy, fast paced set-up and tear down.  Without him, Sole Regret wouldn't look good for the fans.  He is also leaning toward the tech side of it to help run the lights and sound.  He wants to work his way up the ladder.

He is a big flirt, loves to laugh with people, female and... male.  Emphasis on the latter.

Hobbies:  Music, listening too, surfing, scuba diving, swimming and partying.  Nobody parties like a rock star.

Nim

Loved the bio Jacob is certainly hired for the job.  Please go ahead and place the bio in the Approved Character sheet and feel free to jump into the game when ever ready.  Wecome to the game KalebHyde!

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 16, 2013, 10:51:11 AM

Character name: Jacob 'Jake' Masters

Played By: KalebHyde

Position: Security 

Description : Jake can be a truly intimidating presence, 6ft 4in of ripped muscle with a piercing ice blue glare that can burn a whole through the center of most.  His jet black hair is kept short and matches the multitude of ink which adorns his massive frame.  He is most often seen wearing black leather vests and rock T-shirts, both sleeveless, as well as tight fitting blue jeans.  Now he'll be wearing the latest Sole's Regret shirt, once it is released.

Character Personality: Despite the imposing look Jake has worked hard to maintain, he is an easy going, friendly sort to those he knows.  He can, however, snap into 'beast' mode when doing his job is necessary.  He intends for nothing to ruin this new tour for his favorite new band, having become a true fan over the time Sole's Regret has grown at Pete's Pub.  Jake is extremely excited to have been hired by Emily as protection, having never before left the SoCal area, though he does his best to keep that hidden, trying to play things cool.  He is a hard drinking partier with an eye for the girls he imagines touring with a fast rising rock band will offer, not above using his position as security to his advantage if the situation arises.

Hobbies - Interests: Jake's hobbies include sports betting, practicing his own novice guitar playing, and generally enjoying the nonstop party around him when not on duty.

Nim

We can certainly use another Roadie/Tech.  Welcome to the game Engage.  Please place bio in the approved character sheet and feel free to jump into the game when ever your ready.

Quote from: Nevaeh on June 16, 2013, 05:01:54 PM
Character Name:  Alex "Mad dog" Maddox. (Using Simba Lombardi but can't post a pic right now)

Played by:  Engage

Position:  Roadie/tech

Description: Long blonde hair, pale blue eyes, 5'8", 150 lbs.  Tat over his left shoulder and one on his right leg.

Personality:  Born in Maryland, moved to CA when he was 5.  He loves the water and a good party with a little weed and some alcohol.  He loves music but can't play a lick.  He went for the next best thing, setting up for bands.  Having been hired for Sole Regrets on the virgin tour.

He doesn't mind the heavy, fast paced set-up and tear down.  Without him, Sole Regret wouldn't look good for the fans.  He is also leaning toward the tech side of it to help run the lights and sound.  He wants to work his way up the ladder.

He is a big flirt, loves to laugh with people, female and... male.  Emphasis on the latter.

Hobbies:  Music, listening too, surfing, scuba diving, swimming and partying.  Nobody parties like a rock star.

Lady Lunarius

*Squee* I shall have dreams of Jacob. >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Devilyn Sydhe

Thank you for accepting me into the game, it looks like fun

And Jacob owes Ms Browning an awful lot, he will be looking for a way to repay her kindness  ;)

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 17, 2013, 01:01:22 AM
Thank you for accepting me into the game, it looks like fun

And Jacob owes Ms Browning an awful lot, he will be looking for a way to repay her kindness  ;)

Oh she'd be...so happy to accept his thanks....>.> *Bounces around*

Join us folks~!!! *Cough* We need ladies teehee
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Strifesblaze7

Nevaeh

Well I need to fix Alex's bio as to who is playing him (mumbles about Damn auto crap on kindle)  Nim Alex is mine not Enage's.  Sorry about that.  And not sure I can move the bio from here.

Nim

LOLz yeah auto correct can be a real pain in the tush.  And no worries about moving bio yet do so when ever you are ready.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nevaeh on June 17, 2013, 06:46:53 AM
Well I need to fix Alex's bio as to who is playing him (mumbles about Damn auto crap on kindle)  Nim Alex is mine not Enage's.  Sorry about that.  And not sure I can move the bio from here.

You should be able to move it on the Kindle, I've done it before. You just have to be careful.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Nevaeh

I probably can and I know I have to be careful but not with the time it takes really.  And if I wait I can add his picture.  I have tried and its frustrating.

Chasseybaby

If their is room for one more, is be interested ^^

Nevaeh

What did you have an interest in playing Chasseybaby?

Chasseybaby

Was thinking maybe a stage hand or makeup artist? Not sure what's left to pick from...^^

Nevaeh

Not sure we need a makeup artist unless you want to maybe do that later.  Have it as something you know how to.do and offer it.later. But we can always use another stage hand.  And we can work you up to hair and makeup if you want.  Just make up a bio and put it.here and Nim and I will.look.at it.

KatieSparks

Still looking for additions?  :-) I see that there's not much left in terms of connections to the band, but I was thinking of taking up the role of groupie? Perhaps she's more attached to one band member in particular and is intent on baggin' him, but someone else has eyes for her.

Could be a one-time thing or a character who ends up going along with them depending on attachment to band members. :o Can post a character sheet if you guys would be interested!

EnglishMaster

Keybs will be looking for someone to spank :)  Although I'm sure he'll want them to have musical talent too so he can tell them how beautifully they sing.

Nevaeh

Lol is that wjen he writes his best scores?

EnglishMaster

Certainly when he scores his best numbers.

Nevaeh

Sure KatieSparks there has to be a groupie or two. Grins.  post a bio if you dont mind.

Chasseybaby

Ok I know I threw my hand in to be a stage hand but as started to think up my character I see her more the bus driver instead, is that taken yet? ^^

Nevaeh

Nim

Quote from: Chasseybaby on June 21, 2013, 07:47:10 PM
Ok I know I threw my hand in to be a stage hand but as started to think up my character I see her more the bus driver instead, is that taken yet? ^^

Indeed bus driver would be cool.  In the story it has been said there are two bus drivers so they can take shifts driving and resting.  Gotta have time to work and play after all.  lolz

Nim

Quote from: KatieSparks on June 21, 2013, 11:27:40 AM
Still looking for additions?  :-) I see that there's not much left in terms of connections to the band, but I was thinking of taking up the role of groupie? Perhaps she's more attached to one band member in particular and is intent on baggin' him, but someone else has eyes for her.

Could be a one-time thing or a character who ends up going along with them depending on attachment to band members. :o Can post a character sheet if you guys would be interested!

Groupies would be indeed be a good character to play.  We also have two band members who really don't have any ties yet so to speak.  Our Keyboardist and Drummer will certainly be needing some company.  ~grins~

Adrianna Paige

*pounces Nim, like a nimja, out of nowhere!* Gotcha!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

~Eeeeps has been pounced!!  Chases Adrianna back to the OOC where pouncing and playing around is supposed to take place and tackle huggles her.~  ~grins~

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Nim on June 21, 2013, 09:39:58 PM
~Eeeeps has been pounced!!  Chases Adrianna back to the OOC where pouncing and playing around is supposed to take place and tackle huggles her.~  ~grins~

(oops. Sorry. I got the two threads mixed up.)

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

No worries my dear tis easy to forget at times.  hehe

Chasseybaby

Character name: Jenifer "Jinx" Jackson

Played By: Chasseybaby

Position:  Bus Driver

Description : Strawberry blonde hair, bright green eyes, a cute little bad girl face with a lip-ring to nibble on. She stands 5'6" in three inch heels that show her fabulous ass and slim figure. She has a dozen or so tattoos covering her olive tone skin and as well as a few piercing hidden away under her clothes...

Character Personality: Jinx is a firey red hair with a spitfire attitude to boot but is most a kind of chill girl when she hanging with the band. In touch with her feminism but more of a kind of girl who hangs with the boys rather than girls. Serious when she needs to be and laid back when relaxing. Always a flirt. Independent, fiery, feisty personality who can have a bit of a temper when provoked. Not a braggart but well aware of her talents and good looks and is not afraid to show off either or use them as she pleases. Confident being herself.

But when she encounters something outside her comfort zone she gets a bit crazy. She is emotional about things she cares about and not afraid to express herself or her thoughts.

She is always super confident about herself never letting others drag her down. She can be a flirty, affectionate, sly, 'feet first into hell, think about it later' attitude, sexy fox.

Her independent and competitive spirit likely comes from growing up in a strict household with a few older sibling, most likely an older brother. She's passionate about what she loves doing most and what she loves doing is surfing. She lives a wild life with her friends at her side and loves every moment of it. Doesn't really plan ahead much and flies by the seat of her pants most of the time. Very mischievous at times, knows how to live in the spotlight but sometimes she just wants her privacy to focus on her life.

Overall she is a confident, fiery, Spitfiery girl, who's loyal to her friends and caring when she needs to be, she loves her life and remains positive about everything, nothing can break her spirit as she lives for herself and her friends. Everyday is a new adventure.

Hobbies - Interests: Surfing, skating, video games, parting, and having a good time.

Adrianna Paige

I like her Chassey. Her and Rachel's personalities would either make for tight friends or they would rub each other wrong in a sort of "clash of the titans" sort of way. Hopefully the first will happen. :)

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

I love her as well!  Drools... at the risk of encoring the wrath of Nevaeh who I'm sure will actually love her as well I say welcome to Life in a Rock Band!  Please feel free to place Jinx in the approved character sheet and feel free to join in the game when ever you are ready to do so.

Jinx would have been hired by Emily so you can have Jinx show up at the bar to meet the band before their final gig in San Diego before they leave for the big apple.

Chasseybaby

Thanks! ^^ I hope her and Rachel get along then... It would suck if Jinx drove off without her while on tour ;) Anyways I see them being tight so no worries... Just waiting to be accepted.

I need to make up a cute backstory to why she's called Jinx too...

Yeah! I'm approved! Thank yous! *hugs all*

Nim

~Grins~ Your very welcome.  And more back story... Oooo me loves it!

Nevaeh

Lady Lunarius

Just remember....Emily signs your paychecks...so show your ...gratitude often >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!