News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

(SilverRose & Usagi) :~:Doorstep:~:

Started by usagi13chan, May 05, 2009, 09:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usagi13chan

Richard parked his old beat up car in the drive way. With a sigh he pushed his hand through his shaggy black hair and glared at himself in the mirror. Looking at the paper in the seat next to him he checked the mail box again. "Yup this is the place..." He said to himself, pushing the door open and getting out. Grabbing his napsack out of the back seat he threw it over his shoulder and walked to the front door. Another sigh and he rang the door bell.
In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.

darkvamplips

Rebecca was upstairs in her room listening to her music. She did not want anything to do with her new brother since her other brother died. There was a nice convertible in the driveway and it was obvious it was hers. The pain from her brother was still very fresh even though it had been two years since it happened. It never went away although some days were easier then others. This was not one of those days.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

usagi13chan

When the door bell rang a short middle aged woman opened the door. With a bright smile she ushered the boy in. "Oh Richard!" She said laching on to him.

"Hi mom." Richard said a little creeper out. He had only seen his mother every once in a while; living with his dad all his life. "You wanted me here, so I came..." He said pulling away and rubbing the back of his neck. Dropping his bag he stepped in a few feet and took in the sight before him.

"Right Right." She said taking his hand and leading him farther into the the house. "I called you hear because I have to tell you something." She lead him up the stairs. He could hear slight music.

"Mom, what is going on?" He said confused. This was the first time he had ever been to this house. Not to add the way she was acting.

She just smiled and walked into a room where the music was coming from. "Beca, he is here." She said lightly pushing him into the room. There on the bed, to him, was a mirror that made him a girl. He opened his mouth but thing passed the lump in his throat.
In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.

darkvamplips

Rebecca could hear the door bell ring from her bedroom and that made her not want to go downstairs. She wanted to get some food but not now since her brother was in the house already. Wasn't he supposed to show up in an hour and not now? Their mother had told her about the new twin brother but she did not tell him? Soon her eyes went up to the person that looked just like her. "Mom I did not want to be bothered and you knew that." The way he reacted she knew that he was not told about her.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

usagi13chan

Richard stood dumb founded. "Mom? Wait Mother you never told me I had a sister? What else are you keeping from me?" He spun on his heal, making his hair flare out and round with him.

The mom looked at them both with a smile, "Well honey, she is your twin."

His eyes grew huge. "What?" He asked in a hushed voice. "Twenty years and you couldn't have told me?"

"Well your oldest brother had just pasted  about two years ago." She said lowering her head; playing with her thumbs.

"Oh great thanks mom!" He said tossing his arms up in the air. With out looking over his shoulder he asked. "You know about this?"

darkvamplips

(Oh sorry I thought it was her that her brother died. No we can have Richard the one with the brother died. That works. I will change her attitude a bit.) "Wait I had another brother?" She asked looking to her brother and then back to her mom. Why did she not know about all these things. It only happened a few days ago that her foster parents died and she wanted to look for her real parents. Now she had a twin brother and another brother that died?

My request thread:

usagi13chan

((Oh now Im confused... @.@ I was talking about her bro. but never mind we'll go with it.))

"Well I'll let you two get to know each other..." The mother sliped out the door.

"Oh no your not going anywere until we talk." He said following her.

"I cant honey I have work." She kissed his cheak and sliped out. "Love you both."

Richard leaned on the door, slowly sliding down. He had to let this sink in. Nothing was going good this year...

darkvamplips

(Sorry misread it wrong. Would you like her to have the brother die or him)?

Great she was being left alone with him? Rebecca could answer the questions if he would allow her to. Soon she got up and wanted to get something to eat from the kitchen. A few moments later she was downstairs kind of feeling weird about being left alone with a brother she just met.

My request thread:

usagi13chan

(Lets make it both. She knew but he didnt. I'll be back in a bit. I'm the one who really needs to eat. XD)

darkvamplips

(Ok. But who's the one who is quiet and wont allow the other one to get close)?

My request thread:

usagi13chan

Quote from: silverroses2009 on May 05, 2009, 10:33:26 PM
(Ok. But who's the one who is quiet and wont allow the other one to get close)?
(Her.)

Everything running through his mind wouldn't stop and he had to force himself to think right. Getting up he walked over to the girl--his sister. "Well I guess first off My name is Richard, and yours?" He held out his hand.

darkvamplips

She looked down at his hand and did not take it. "Rebecca." Was all that she said. Why was he trying to get her to talk and get close to her. That was not going to happen.

My request thread:

usagi13chan

"Fine you wanna be rude about it then you take it up with mom..." He said walking to the door.

darkvamplips

Was he leaving? "You don't have to leave you know." She got something to eat from the fridge and sat down at the table.

My request thread: