Recruiting for; Starship Troopers (The breeding ground) {EX}

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, May 24, 2009, 12:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

I must admit I find the idea of playing one of the female troopers to be quite intriguing as well.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Tad on May 28, 2009, 11:59:57 PM
I guess one more question that might help is what exactly are you intending with the EX?

To answer your question.   Yes I have changed it to exotic.   As the ooc thread is up and here is the link.   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38086.0

It is in exotic system small groups.   As I was just being over cautious in figuring extreme at first.   

Elven Sex Goddess

Recruitment for  Starship Troopers  'The Breeding ground'.

The original cast, have been rescued.  They now find themselves on the star ship  cruiser  Resolute II.  A military hospice nightingale medical ship.    It is a ship that can hold up to nine hundred.     And within this ship lurks a secret and breeding ground of mankind's enemy.   

Looking for players to play;

Fleet personal;

Human - unaware of the presence aboard the ship.

Half breeds - off springs of the original breeders.   Half bug, half human.   A new species, a turn of evolution.   

A tentacle game extraordinaire.

Link for IC thread;

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38316.250

Link for OOC thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38086.0

The game is free form, through it is set in system.

Character profile template;

Player:

Name:

Description:  (Include your sex and age of the character here.)

Background: (For Human characters.  With the starship trooper squad.  One can take the role of squad sergeant.)

Bug profile:  (For Bug characters ~  The hive brain in initiating this program of interbreeding to breed into the virus that is humanity.     The breeders are allowed a more open thinking.   So ooc an allowance of making a special trait for the bug that you play.   Such as perhaps a  hermaphrodite.  Or perhaps empathy.)

Xanatos

Are you allowing players to control a bug and a regular human? I am interested either way.

KunoichiRogue5

I could totally get into this game. Seems like fun. Asherah I pmed you a question. If you can answer me I'll put a character up and start playing.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Xanatos on October 06, 2009, 09:54:16 PM
Are you allowing players to control a bug and a regular human? I am interested either way.

Answer the question, yes players are controlling the bugs.   

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on October 06, 2009, 10:00:17 PM
I could totally get into this game. Seems like fun. Asherah I pmed you a question. If you can answer me I'll put a character up and start playing.

Answered your question in the pm.

Doomsday

Awesome, can't wait until we start the second phase. I really have enjoyed the game so far :-)

KunoichiRogue5

Player: KunoichiRogue5

Name: LT. Alyssa Taylor

Description:  A young woman fresh from training, the 22 year old  stands at 5'8" with long chocolate brown hair, hazel eyes, and soft skin.

Background: Since joining the military to not only serve her planet, but because she had begun to manifest psichic abilities. Having passed with grades much higher than anyone else in her class she was shipped off to the PsiCorp. There her powers were focused and harnessed. She learned to use them to manipulate and control others, not so much through mind control as by reading their thoughts and using careful and subtle mental suggestions.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Xanatos

I just realized I don't really like the whole pregnancy aspect despite the appeal this game has otherwise... to bad. Will withdraw interest then.

Doomsday

Well you could always play an alien. Male or female :-) The hybrids as I understand look exactly like humans.

Xanatos

Hmm... point. -smirks- Glad you thought of that.

So with that in mind, can the hybrids have special abilities or are they more limited in what they can do?

Doomsday

Of course Asherah is the ultimate authority on this, but I think the hybrids would have any special abilities that you please. She certainly gave the main breeding bugs a lot of creative control.

Xanatos

Roger. I suppose I will wait for her say on this then. Thanks Doom.

Elven Sex Goddess

Hybrids,  have special abilities.    Doomsday Jesus is correct,  I have left it open to the players to be creative.   An I have stepped in also, if the creative flow becomes to god-moding.   

Elven Sex Goddess

Xanatos

Okay I will get down my ideas for now. Not finished though, just writing it down to get the ideas out and to show I am still here and interested.

Name: Zyarchan (self named); name usage for cover, Zyr Chan

Tentacles: Has two tentacle like appendages which come from her wrist. Both are capable of implanting eggs within a Human host, and both appendages are quite strong and capable of immobilizing a victim as well as being quite long.

Pheromones: The Zyarchan can produce pheromones which can lull the mind, and allow the human to be manipulated, however, the Zyarchan deems worthy to achieve its goal.

Appearance: Hybrid appears female as it has been noted females are viewed in a more favorable light and this also allows for closer contact with the female gender.

Tactics: The Zyarchan attempts to impregnate female hosts. It is not above having sex with a male to subdue them or to gain genetic material.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Xanatos on October 10, 2009, 12:59:32 AM
Okay I will get down my ideas for now. Not finished though, just writing it down to get the ideas out and to show I am still here and interested.

Name: Zyarchan (self named); name usage for cover, Zyr Chan

Tentacles: Has two tentacle like appendages which come from her wrist. Both are capable of implanting eggs within a Human host, and both appendages are quite strong and capable of immobilizing a victim as well as being quite long.

Pheromones: The Zyarchan can produce pheromones which can lull the mind, and allow the human to be manipulated, however, the Zyarchan deems worthy to achieve its goal.

Appearance: Hybrid appears female as it has been noted females are viewed in a more favorable light and this also allows for closer contact with the female gender.

Tactics: The Zyarchan attempts to impregnate female hosts. It is not above having sex with a male to subdue them or to gain genetic material.

Looks good,  post it in here hun;

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38086.0

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: thewhitedusk on October 10, 2009, 10:40:41 PM
there still room for more in here?

Yes there is dear and welcome.   Do you have an idea of what type of character you liked to play.  :)

thewhitedusk

was thinking possibly a female hybrid and female normal human.  Not sure about the human, but see quite a few different things with the hybrid