Sexual Fallout 3 game

Started by Cosmo_ac, July 19, 2009, 07:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

War...war never changes...except this time...

During the lead up to the last great war, the American government was arming itself as best as it could, and leaving no possible weapon unexplored.  One such weapon was the "Gay Bomb", contracted to a company called "Sex-Tec", leading manufacturor in adult toys and supplies.  With the governments funding, they were able to invent and manufactor in bulk many non-lethal erotic items.

Of course, it wasn't too long until these weapons were shelved to make way for greater weapons of distruction.  Unfortionatly somebody made the mistake of shipping multiple "Gay bomb" warheads to some of the nuclear launch sites.  When the missiles finally flew, several dosens of these weapons were fired. 

Years of radiation has mixed with these airborn hormones, and the world is now a very different place. 

This is the general premise of the game.  It will be set in the capital wasteland, using many of the same locations and people from the Fallout 3 setting.  I am looking for two female players to join a third and myself for this game.  The three players will be persons from vault 69, leaving the safety of their vault to find a air filtration chip do to a malfunctioning one in the vault.

This will be an adult game, as one can imagine.  If you are not ok with the following, this game is probably not for you.  Bisexuality, tickle torture, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, orgies, large endowments, non-con and probably a few other things i can't remember off the top of my head.  I would prefer players be switchs, as they might have to take on an aggressive role, given the situation, though i will try and work things out with players.

Doomsday

Well you only need Females... Mind if I play one? I've been dying for a decent Fallout RP.

Lirliel

I'm in! But you already knew that, Crissy the crazy Mechanic from Vault 69 reporting for duty! :D *Salutes with her wrench!*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cosmo_ac

Well, at this point we have two charactors, still hoping for a third.  I'll give it a few more days, then we will get this thing going.

ChaoticSky

*slowly raises hand* id like to participate! pm me with the details ^^

Murphy Sez

Hmm.. Fallout interests me enough to catch my attention here! But then again, as DJ said.. are you only looking for women?
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Cosmo_ac

While you don't need to be a female player, i am looking for female charactors.

Cosmo_ac

damnit, i totally forgot to add in non-con to the list of possibillities in the game.

Hyde

I'd be willing to join no problem.
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

wildstar

I'm interested. I played fallout 3 though I didn't complete it.

Kotah

If possible, I would like to play. :)
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Marlow

Quote from: Kotah on October 07, 2009, 05:06:22 PM
If possible, I would like to play. :)
Her words, my shared desire.

Of course, it looks like your initially desired roster is filled up, so if I can't get in on this that's fine by me. One thing though, if you do let me in, I wouldn't mind playing a natural-born Wastelander, that the Vault dwellers 'hire' as a guide, perhaps. The gender of the character doesn't much matter to me.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Kashatria

I am interested, I just started playing fall out 3 with the expansion pack for pittburg  can I still join?
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

Kashatria

Just pm me the details if I can still join...im adding to my last post
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

CWand

The game actually died recently...but maybe he'll restart it
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Cosmo_ac

While i am glad to see interst in this game, sadly, it has already run it's course, for the time being.  Perhaps in future i will start up another, but for the time being, there is no fallout 3 game that i am running.