M looking for 2 or 3 dark skinned Females [Harem type]

Started by Orochimaru, July 25, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

I am looking for a fairly straightforward and smutty RP. Something easy going to get this desire off me. lol I have wanted to try a small harem type RP, but could and and still barely can find any enticing ways of going about it.

So, here it goes. It is more or less a slice of life style Where three senior in high school teenagers want to become models of some sort. The problem is mainly their grades and if they want to be hired right out of high school AND with the pay they want; they need to get a bit higher. They are also average. They are not dumb, but slow learners. One thing the three do know a lot about is sex. Well, to get their grades up, they ask the 'class nerd' for help and bride him with limited sex as payment.

I say limited as forms of just a handjob and or blowjob or something small and quick at the start. There can also be other factors of them having boyfriends that will lead to boyfriend troubles. Something my character, would step in and ultimately take care of them, but just something you would expect in life. Having a lover would restrict them or not at all, should you have her free of cares about that as all three will want the life they want above all else and made the choice to do whatever it took.

All the girls can do things as a full group or individually for the tutoring sessions. Naturally, over time, it is my character who not only gets there grade up, but steps up and takes care of them; listening to there troubles, being there for them and soon. Stuff their boyfriends, if any should have been doing, but don;t and or eventually break up with them.

One thing I would like to have happen down the road to help them make some quick money is the live sex cams they have online, where he helps them set it up for solos or whatever your mind thinks of for it. The length will span over the course of the enior year. Though, I would like to see a bit further to them getting pregnant, maried and so on to my character. Optional though.

Any further questions, elaborations or thoughts. PM me please.

Also, I would like thee girls to be used, but you can use your own.
https://i.imgur.com/oBVnEeZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9nHKnUs.jpg

Orochimaru