The masquerade - casual smutty game

Started by Amelita, July 13, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

Welcome
to the Masquerade

Once a year, every star touched member of a certain social circle is invited to join a magnificent extravaganza in Mia Romero's home.
It is a night of decadence and pleasure, music and food, freedom and expression.
For one night, every layer of society's expectations is shed and the guests can be whoever they want to be.
The masks do not hide their identity, this isn't a Marvel or DC story, but they are a free pass to forget responsibilities and enjoy the night to the fullest.

One night only,

and you are invited.

Word on the street is...

+ Each writer can have two characters.
+ Always ask before you join an untagged scene. Don't join a closed scene. By all means join an open one!
+ Tag scenes appropriately for everyone's convenience (open, closed, name/s of characters).
+ This is a smut game. Heavy focus on smut. Smut is going to happen, a lot.
+ This is a temporary game. I don't know how long it will run, so don't expect months of plot unwinding and character development. See above.
+ Drama has no place in the OOC. At all, ever.
+ Never confuse IC with OOC or vice versa, please. We're not barbarians.
+ There's a sheetlet. It's mandatory but very simple. Go wild.
+ No characters under 18.
+ Character images should be photographs, and not some random chick you found on facebook being cute. Seriously. Use models or actors or the like.
+ If you can't find a writing partner to put your character on the board, don't whine and do not pester me about it. I'm not a dating app. I suggest switching out the character for something else if your current one isn't getting any, or worst case scenario the game might be filled with people who aren't on the same page as you. It happens, don't worry about it. *fistbump*
+ No word minimum or maximum. Wanna do one liners or essays, go right ahead my friend. Whatever rocks your boat as long as your writing partner is on the same one! (Hint: ask if you're not sure.)

Reserved faces:

Emma Watson - Blue bunny sparkle

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Amelita

Okay so just to break the ice,

You can write any guest to this thing, staff will all be NPC and usable for whatever the characters need. Wait staff, house staff, security.

There is no approval process, you just post to the thread I linked and voila, a character.

If I catch any interest in this thing I'll make an ooc and get started on a game thread :)

My own characters will be Mia the hostess (Monica Bellucci) and her step daughter the instagram model (Ana Cheri) :)

If you have a face you'd like to play but can't get to the sheetlet right away, I can put the name on hold for you. Just let me know ^^

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Aiden

Posting interest, face claiming Maluma

Amelita

I need a like button on E  XD

Love it. Adding him to the list!

Gypsy

Chloe Banks

Who: Chloe is a former hair stylist from Charleston, SC.  She had the good luck to be bitten on the ankle by Peaches, a disgusting bad mannered little pug owned by Alexander Hamilton Banks III, which led to her marriage to the aging entrepreneur.  She had the further luck to still be married to him when he kicked the bucket two years prior, the only one of his wives to have walked away from the marriage with a dime more than their pre-nup specified.  Since his death, she's been traveling and enjoying the access that his, now her, wealth gives her.  Peaches, the hateful little dog that she credits with her good fortune, continues to live a life of luxury, minus the baby-talk cooing that her late husband bestowed upon her.

Playby: Camilla Belle

Personality: Chloe cultivates that deep south charm of a bygone era, and her role model is Scarlett O’Hara, whose main mistake in her opinion was not just cornering Ashley Wilkes in some dark corner and fucking him out of her system.  She's shrewd, takes everything just seriously enough, and enjoys the hell out of not worrying about paying the rent, or paying her dues.
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Amelita

Woot, hi ^^

You can go right ahead and post her in this thread.

Happy smutting, bring all your friends  >:)

;) I'll make IC things soon, gonna pop over and make an ooc...

Amelita

Devilyn Sydhe

this looks interesting, posting
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
as a potential face claim for a former high end fashion model now trying to produce his first fashion line or a fairly well known movie star now trying to get more serious and direct/produce his own movie.

Amelita

Quote from: KalebHyde on July 13, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
this looks interesting, posting
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
as a potential face claim for a former high end fashion model now trying to produce his first fashion line or a fairly well known movie star now trying to get more serious and direct/produce his own movie.

Always happy to see that handsome face around!

I'll add him to the list.

Also, this is the setting, guys!

The Setting

The grand mansion has two indoor swimming pools and an outdoor one,
a bowling alley, a cinema room, game room, and a number of other activities
aside from the 20+ bathrooms and 20+ bedrooms, banquet hall, a full industrial standard kitchen and etc.
If you can think it up, it is in that house and available for play.
Spots worthy of special mention are the balcony hot tub on the top floor,
the luxuriously furnished library on the ground floor,
and two adult playrooms in the basement accessed through the library.
One is a private den, the other very much meant for audience with luxurious couches circling the entire center stage.

Happy room hunting!
O:)

BTW  any sexuality and gender of character is fine as long as it's not, like, cat person or something. Writers of all sorts are of course welcome!

Dominique

Amelita

Dominique

Is it okay if my character brings a friend? ::)

Amelita

Like, for your second character or as an in for someone else's character? Sure :)

If you mean whether you can bring an NPC along, that's fine too.

Dominique

No, I have a friend I want to bring ;D I guess I'm asking if it's okay if she brings someone she already know rather than having everyone be strangers. I promise they'll be fun!

Amelita

That is absolutely fine :)

I mean, my two are step mother and daughter  XD

Dashenka

I'm interested.. Will do a character sheet based on Cara Delevigne soon.

Hoping to find some bisexual or lesbian characters?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Amelita

Heya!  ;D

Well I can guarantee at least two bisexual females.

Ooh. I didn't think to include that in the sheetlet... I should amend, since you know. Smut game. It's kind of a thing ::)

I'll reserve lovely Cara Delevigne for you :)

Kaspider

Posted a
sheet there in the thread.
Carlos Ortega

Who: CEO of a multi million Shipping Company called Ortega Shipping Limited. Recently had been handed ownership by his father.

Playby: Sergio Pankov

Personality: A responsible individual with a keen business sense and an eye for fashion. Certainly a heart-throb bachelor among the business circle. Many entrepreneurs are aching to make connections with him in order to secure their businesses with him. He is a playful and flirty person but doesn't get under anybody’s thumb. He knows how to grab attention and he knows how to discard. There could be a bit cockiness in there but it doesn't show. He knows who he is and he can get whatever he wants.
Hope it's OK. I'm not very good with face claims so I asked a friend of mine here and she was happy to help me out so yes, I was saved haha
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Amelita

He's absolutely fine ;)

Do me a favor and add in the little bit I just put in the sheetlet code:

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] You know the drill. Just state whatever term on the scale of who the character likes to fuck.

And you're golden. Post him right here!

Kokaine

What if their sexual orientation is a secret, Ames? 🤔
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amelita

Quote from: Kokaine on July 13, 2018, 04:41:48 PM
What if their sexual orientation is a secret, Ames? 🤔

Then say that :P

Kokaine

*starts to ask another random question... But behaves instead. Sorta.*

😇 😌
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Dominique

Quote from: Kokaine on July 13, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

😇 😌

....Now I want to know what you were gonna ask.

::)

Amelita

Quote from: Kokaine on July 13, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

😇 😌

I'm not even gonna pretend I'm annoyed, we're both too cute for that ::) Instead, I'm going to plot all sorts of things to trick your characters into IC  O:)

Dashenka

Alright. I'll drop my character in tomorrow cause... Europe... night... You know..

Koka might recognise her :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.