Daughter's Playground - Recruitment closed

Started by Kaia, March 01, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaia

Congratulations to everyone who got involved in making this roleplay to Big Game status! We now have our own board!

Recruitment Open - Seeking Fathers and Daughters (also accepting uncles, etc; if you have a question, ask a GM)

If interested, post in this thread and when you are ready to add a father or daughter to the game, post with a Character Sheet for approval.
[NEW] Players are no longer required to pair up with established father and daughter pairings, but it is encouraged.

Gamemasters:  Kaia and Lynnie

Party Status: March party being set up
Party Location: March Party: Solano House

This RP revolves around a group of people who get together and trade partners and have sex. This one is different because it revolves around the concept of fathers trading their daughters. Also it has a backstory.

Backstory

Our main story is set a year after the girls first started the Daughter's Playground.  It was ran by girls, and celebrated their sexuality, their womanhood in a way that most would shame them for.  They built a circle of like minded friends, who weren't there just to fuck and be fucked.  No, these were people who managed to be a community.  They cared for one another, as friends, if nothing else.  Sometimes, one or two of the gentlemen were a little forward, but that came with the territory.  For the most part however, the Daughter's Playground was a place of family.

Susan, Chelsea and Kismet probably wouldn't have gone as far as they did on that fateful night, if it hadn't been for beer that Susan had pilfered from her dad.  They'd been drinking through the night, and when it came time to play truth or dare, any sense of propriety went out the door.  Susan was already down to her panties, and the other two girls had kissed.  The kiss was a first for Kismet, and although she enjoyed it, she was feeling really silly.  She was sixteen,  and didn't even know what she wanted, what she was into.

Kismet had been playing with the idea of fucking someone older, much older.  Everyone her age just seemed to bore her, and she wanted something different than what she was supposed to have access to.  She never was much good at following the rules.  Watching her friend stand there in nothing but her panties, the redhead turned to Chelsea and smirked, "I dare you to go fuck Mr. Clark."  Chelsea balked, but after some good natured ribbing, the blonde agreed.

Susie had other ideas.  Her dad had been going through a rough time with the divorce, and she felt kind of bad for him.  He hadn't been having the best of luck with his love life and Susie was just drunk enough to up the ante.  "No.  I dare you to join her."  The redhead was surprised, but not bothered in the least.  Blowing her friend a kiss, Kismet Fourche took their other friend by the hand and went to seduce Susan's dad.

The night passed, and when they gathered at Kismet's house for yet another slumber party, the trio couldn't stop talking about what had happened.  Kizzy thought about her dad and more recent events.  A smile tugged at her lips, a plan forming.  Excitedly, she told her best friends her plan.  They could fuck each other's dads and get all the fun and experience that they wanted, but keep it a closed circuit.  And thus, the Daughter's Playground was formed.

They went on to seduce Chelsea's dad, giving Susan the experience that she'd been lacking up to this point.  Excited, the girls continued to have their sleepovers, slipping off to fuck at some point in the night.  This trend was the single most exciting thing to happen to them, but eventually Kizzy's dad overheard them talking about it during one of their many sleepovers.  Instead of getting mad, he played it cool, and called up the girls' fathers to come over to the Fourche home to discuss what had been happening right under their noses.  Kismet invited him to be the first dad involved, and he realized what they wanted.  When everyone showed up to talk, they were invited to join as dads as well, and they jumped on it. 

This becomes something that they do once a month.  Sometimes, they would have sleepovers, but quickly, their Playground was expanding.  More dads were bringing their daughters.  Sleepovers became Parties, and occasionally a few would have private sleepovers.  It was all in the name of fun.

• This RP will be held in a party thread (headers will be utilized with location tags) and have each father/daughter pairing have a house thread for side RP's.
  • The host's would set up game's, entertainment and decide in which manner couples would get paired up.
  • This RP has drop in and drop out potential where your character could simply miss one party or a new character could be introduced at the next.
  • Girls would be aged 16-18 for new girls and 16-20 for established girls.
  • This is not a incest RP. Your father daughter might be into that, but it's not the primary focus in this RP.

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Kaia

Rules

-Include both Gms in PMs
-Minimum posting frequency is one post once a week. If unable to post, notify others (plus the GM's) in the OOC Thread (above) or through PM. If you have not made a post in a while, the GM's will send a PM that you must reply to within a week in order to stay active in the game.
-Each monthly party will be placed in a separate thread. Once a party is over, the current party is merged into that party thread. Please let us know if you have a scene that needs finishing in a certain party and we will allow time for you and your partner(s) to finish said scene before closing.
-No drama outside of the RP please. Please be courteous to other players, their On's and Offs and their creativity.
-One paragraph minimum for each post. Always be sure to include the proper headers at the top of your post. This includes Content Warning for any kinks such as bondage and incest and Date and Time.
-At this time, each player is allowed to make 3 characters.
-Characters and NPCs must be original characters.  It's okay to take inspiration from the media, but if it's too close, you will be asked to change it.
-This game resides in the Bondage forum, so all scenes must include an enthusiastic consent.  If it's not clear that consent is given, this falls under dub-con/non-con, and is not permitted.
-No drinking and driving allowed IC.
-Not allowing any pot shops or other marijuana related business at this time.

Kaia

Q&A

Q: What sort of group will this be?
A: With the potential for romance and smut and some kinky flavors, this will be put into Bondage - Human Freeform Groups.

Q: How do I get my character approved?
A: Post in this thread so it can be evaluated by the GM's. We will allow approved Character Sheets to be posted in the Character Sheet Thread even if there is no pairing between father and daughter.

Q: How old for daughters?
A: 16-20. The older girls shouldn't be new to the party.

Q: What format will the RP take?
A: Main In-Character roleplay will take place in a Main Party Thread, with pre-determined hosts running that. That will be followed by the post-party where different daughters go home with someone else's dad. Post-party will be moved to specific House Threads. Headers will be utilized to avoid confusion and paradoxing.

Q: Can I still join if the RP has started?
A: You can always join the RP by submitting a character sheet, but you can't start in at all times. If you can get approved, then you can join in anytime before the party or soon after it's started. See the top of this page for this RP status. Once the party is fully going and during the post-party no one new can join in. You can have your character ready to join in at the next party.

Kaia

Recruitment

We're currently open for recruitment.  We are looking for players of all types.  Dads, daughters, uncles, nieces, come on in!  The water's warm!

Recruitment thread

Making Characters

In order to attempt to maintain the intimate, family atmosphere that we started with, we have a few things to keep in mind:

Connections

• One must be to a current daughter of the Playground
  • The other must be to an earlier (January 2017-June 2017) established daughter of the Playground.

Mechanics

• We give a lot of room on what you can do, as long as you keep to the premise and backstory of the game.
  • Moms are permitted on a case by case basis.
  • Knowing who sponsored your character (hint: one of your connections is an easy way to do this) makes things easier, even if it is just story canon.
  • Parties are exclusive to those being sponsored and current members - ie:  You wouldn't just randomly hear about it.
  • STD's, Pregnancy, etc are not a risk in this game.  It's fantasy, and goes against the spirit of the game.
  • Chartier Valley is a fake town set near Seattle, WA.  It's a medium sized town, not quite big enough to be a city, but nice enough to draw people who want to get away from the big city.
  • This game resides in the Bondage forum, so all scenes must include an enthusiastic consent.  If it's not clear that consent is given, this falls under dub-con/non-con, and is not permitted.
  • Not allowing any pot shops or other marijuana related business at this time.
  • All attendees are required to sign a paper prior to their first party that has the rules, expectations, and confidentiality clause.  This is canon, not RP'd.
  • First party for non-founding families can be from March 2017-present.

Please select and copy this code to use for your Character Sheets. You must post here or PM Character sheets to both GMs to have it approved.

Character Sheet (for existing players)

[float=right][img height=400 padding=10]URL HERE[/img][/float]
[center][b][size=14pt]NAME[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Penmaster:[/b]
[b]Faceclaim:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] [Male, Female, Trans, etc]
[b]Incest y/n:[/b] [Yes only indicates that you are open to the concept and are willing to discuss]
[b]Age:[/b] [16-20] [36-50]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b] [Tattoos, piercings]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] [Straight, gay, bi, lesbian, queer, homoflexible, questioning, etc.]
[b]Profession/Year in School:[/b]
[b]First Party:[/b]  [MONTH YEAR]
[b]Character's O/O's:[/b] [url=URL HERE]Ons & Offs[/url]

[b]Family:[/b]

[b]About:[/b] 

[float=right]
[img height=400 padding=20]URL HERE[/img]
[img height=200 padding=20]URL HERE[/img][img height=200 padding=20]URL HERE[/img]
[/float]

[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Hobbies:[/b]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[li]WORDS[/li][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[li]WORDS[/li]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td]
[b]Goals:[/b]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[b]Story Arcs:[/b]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[li]WORDS[/li]

[b]Connections to other characters:[/b]
[li]NAME - TYPE[/li]  [One must be to an existing daughter who was established as a member before a certain point.  Please ask GM for the current criteria for this.]
[li]NAME - TYPE[/li]  [The second must be to any existing daughter of the Playground]
[li]NAME - TYPE[/li]  [Any connection]

[i]NPC[/i]
[li]NAME - TYPE[/li]

Crash

Lots of fun writers here.  I just joined and everyone has been really friendly and open to plotting.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

CurvyKitten

There does seem to be a lot of great writers in the game.  I may see what sort of girl I can come up with. I think it's a matter of finding the right face claim Hehe. 

Kaia

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Caela

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 03, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
There does seem to be a lot of great writers in the game.  I may see what sort of girl I can come up with. I think it's a matter of finding the right face claim Hehe.

Curvy! Come and play with us!  >:) >:) >:)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

It is very nice game, our GMs help out so much, and make it wonderful. Please, come join! :-)

lustfulintentions

Even though I'm about to take a break from E, it's certainly not because of this game, which is my one of my favorite things to play on E right now. I'm sad that I might miss out on the chance to have a really great new daughter character to pair with while I'm away for a few weeks.

IOW-Kaia and Eliza run a great game.

Gypsy

Indeed they do, and have a great crowd of writers and all around friendly, easy-going, welcoming people.   
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

WildStallionNYC

been following this group for awhile and thinking of joining.

do you need another father? any sort of type that would fit in well??

Kaia

We're are definitely still taking more male characters.  You can make a dad, an uncle, etc.  We have a wide variety, so really, just make something that makes you happy!

WildStallionNYC

thanks will definitely create a character then...

any girls out there need a Dad? 

CurvyKitten

With so many great endorsements how could I say no. hehe I shall see what I can come up with. Is it ad I want to use someone you wouldn't suspect like Felicia Day and see what sort of naughtiness she can get into? :P

Kaia

Quote from: WildStallionNYC on March 03, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
thanks will definitely create a character then...

any girls out there need a Dad?

A few, you'd just have to talk to them.  It's not required when joining though, just encouraged.

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 03, 2018, 03:38:55 PM
With so many great endorsements how could I say no. hehe I shall see what I can come up with. Is it ad I want to use someone you wouldn't suspect like Felicia Day and see what sort of naughtiness she can get into? :P
Do it!  That could be fun!

Wyatt

Most of the credit, or blame as things may be, for my recruitment to this lovely place to write and play must go to Gypsy, for opening my eyes to what appears to be an incredibly fun endevour.  Pondering a character now...

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Kaia

<3 can't wait to see what you have for us!

Wolfling72

Loves the idea of this but KNOWS I can't write a young one to save my life...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

CurvyKitten

Fixed my typos sheesh my fingers were moving faster then my brain and my computer LOL but DONE.

Sophia Donaldson

M/F:Female

Father/Daughter Of: Eric Donaldson NPC

Incest y/n:no

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:straight (bi curious)

Personality: Sophia has been one the outside of things all her life. The oddball of sorts, the one that stuck out while still managing to be a wall flower all at the same time. She is intelligent by far, and that has always helped her excel when it came to school. But that never helped her excel at being the popular girl.

She was ever the weird girl, the nerd, the silly girl that would lose herself in a good book. But stumble for words when it came to talking to the cute boy in class. At least that is what she normally is. Now when cosplaying as a character from one of her games or comics it's a whole other deal. Becoming someone else always seems to allow her to flourish. Be it the WOW mage, elvin warrior, or the sexy skin tight Panthera costume, they all allow the confident and almost playful side of Sophia shine. Now if only she could bring that out in her everyday life.

Career/Job/Year in School: senior high school

Group Member How Long:newbie

Character's O/O's:Sophia doesn't share much about the things that make her wet. But that doesn't mean she hasn't fantasized about it. Mister tall, dark and handsome, with strong hands and confident control. Tempting, teasing her, touching her and driving her wild. The images of bondage and loosing herself to pleasure dance in her head rather often. In truth, there is a sexy little vixen just waiting to get out from behind those shy walls. Ready and wanting to explore all the different ways that someone can enjoy the pleasures of sex.

Characters Limits:Bathroom play, extreme pain, beastality, maiming in some way, humillation, gore, vore

Connections to other characters:OPEN TO PLOTTING
Darcy - troule maker that likes to drag her around. Friends despite being in different grades.

Backstory:Sophia has always been an odd little duck. From a young age is was clear she was smarter than most in the same grade level. Which puts her ahead of the game in all areas of education. A bit behind in social understanding, mainly because she was usually place in a group of peers that were father along in life then she was. She has spent a good part of her younger life just trying to learn to run with the big kids, and at most time failing.

Sophia's always been closer to her father as he works from home and was the stay at home dad that always tried to be there for her. Her mother was the partner in the large law firm, which was why she was never home and probably why her parents ended up separating. Though Sophia always thought there was more to it. Still, her dad always did his best with her, even if her mother phoned it in. Strange little turn around from what you normally see in these situations.

As Sophia grew up her father always encourage her to find things that made her happy and made her feel confident. And well being a total nerd did that in some ways. Yes she is that gamer girl that will totally Powen your ass in most any game. The girl that knows how to speak elvin, or how that comic book character actually got their name. She even cosplays and becomes those characters from time to time, finding that being someone else allows her to be someone she's always wanted to be. Even if it's just a trick of fabric and fancy makeup.

Now after skipping another year in school, she find herself in a Senior class she has nothing in common with. Not sure if she will struggle to get along, or just keep her head down as she takes things day by day. But secretly wishes that something would come along and change it all for her. unfortunatly the world is lacking in epic character development at the moment. So she will just have to wait and see what excitement comes her way.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: felicia day

Darcy Rose Cortland

M/F: female

Father/Daughter Of: Hale Cortland

Incest y/n:

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:bi

Personality: Darcy is a handful, but she is the handful you love the handle. No matter what trouble she may cause she always makes up for it in the end. She is vibrant and confident, knows that she is sexy and isn't afraid to flaunt it. Young at heart Darcy wants to have all the fun she can before being an adult starts to suck all the fun out of life.

Darcy isn't afraid to try something new or taboo, to embrace life and take a huge juicy bite out of it. She has big plans for her future, but that doesn't mean there isn't time for all the fun a girl can handle...and sometimes not handle. But that doesn't mean she is only the party girl. Strong-willed and determined Darcy always finishes what she starts, especially when it's something she really wants. She is that powerful woman in the making, and that wild Mynix ready for a good time.   

Career/Job/Year in School:Junior high school

Group Member How Long:1 month

Character's O/O's: Darcy is the type of girl that says you don't know what you like unless you try it. (minus a few hard offs of course cause...yeah eww). Spank her, pull her hair, fuck her hard and fast, push up against the wall and take her till her legs go weak. Kissing, teasing, oral, being watched, watching (for a while at least:P). She loves to play, loves to drive her partners wild, even push her limits and see how far they will let her go. So bring it one, this girl wants to play.

Characters Limits: bathroom play, humiliation, beastality, gore, vore, extreme pain,

Connections to other characters: OPEN TO PLOTTING
Sophia - Its just so much fun to fluster her, started out as a way to get to senior parties and became friends

Backstory: Darcy's mom died not long after she was born after some complication from an infection. Hale may have been a bit lost at first, but he took hold of his new life as a father as he did with everything else in his life. The pair had helped from her dad's Aunt Melody but it's been her and her dad against the world for most of her life. Needless to say she wasn't raised to be the soft sweet girl next door. She knows how to fix a car with next to nothing to work with, how to throw a mean right hook, how to handle her booze, and just how to take life by the horns. Her dad owns his own landscaping business so he keeps to a rather busy schedule, which leaves Darcy a lot of free time to do just about whatever she wants.

In school, she gets good enough grades, mostly A's and B's, knowing anything less would mean daddy starts taking away privileges. In fact, despite all the freedom he gives her, her dad knows just what to take away should she push too far. Especially now that these interesting parties have come into play.

Work hard and play hard that was always the way Darcy was taught to live. So that is what she does, after all, just because you bust ass every day doesn't mean you can shake that ass later that night.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Helga Lovekaty

Caela

Kaia

Curvy, you are fantastic, I agree.  Move them on over!

Kaia

Quote from: Wolfling72 on March 03, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
Loves the idea of this but KNOWS I can't write a young one to save my life...

*spins around in three circles and flails*

Crash

Oh Curvy.  I have characters that would like to meet yours. ;)

Welcome to the game!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Caela on March 04, 2018, 03:06:19 AM
Curvy...you are fantastic!

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 04, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
Curvy, you are fantastic, I agree.  Move them on over!

Quote from: Crash on March 04, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
Oh Curvy.  I have characters that would like to meet yours. ;)

Welcome to the game!

OMGOSH hehe make me blush why don't you! I am glad you enjoyed the girls, and here is to getting to enjoy them more in game ~cheers~ hehehe I'll get them posted and see about getting into the swing of things today. :)

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 03, 2018, 05:35:12 PM
Fixed my typos sheesh my fingers were moving faster then my brain and my computer LOL but DONE.

Sophia Donaldson

M/F:Female

Father/Daughter Of: Eric Donaldson NPC

Incest y/n:no

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:straight (bi curious)

Personality: Sophia has been one the outside of things all her life. The oddball of sorts, the one that stuck out while still managing to be a wall flower all at the same time. She is intelligent by far, and that has always helped her excel when it came to school. But that never helped her excel at being the popular girl.

She was ever the weird girl, the nerd, the silly girl that would lose herself in a good book. But stumble for words when it came to talking to the cute boy in class. At least that is what she normally is. Now when cosplaying as a character from one of her games or comics it's a whole other deal. Becoming someone else always seems to allow her to flourish. Be it the WOW mage, elvin warrior, or the sexy skin tight Panthera costume, they all allow the confident and almost playful side of Sophia shine. Now if only she could bring that out in her everyday life.

Career/Job/Year in School: senior high school

Group Member How Long:newbie

Character's O/O's:Sophia doesn't share much about the things that make her wet. But that doesn't mean she hasn't fantasized about it. Mister tall, dark and handsome, with strong hands and confident control. Tempting, teasing her, touching her and driving her wild. The images of bondage and loosing herself to pleasure dance in her head rather often. In truth, there is a sexy little vixen just waiting to get out from behind those shy walls. Ready and wanting to explore all the different ways that someone can enjoy the pleasures of sex.

Characters Limits:Bathroom play, extreme pain, beastality, maiming in some way, humillation, gore, vore

Connections to other characters:OPEN TO PLOTTING
Darcy - troule maker that likes to drag her around. Friends despite being in different grades.

Backstory:Sophia has always been an odd little duck. From a young age is was clear she was smarter than most in the same grade level. Which puts her ahead of the game in all areas of education. A bit behind in social understanding, mainly because she was usually place in a group of peers that were father along in life then she was. She has spent a good part of her younger life just trying to learn to run with the big kids, and at most time failing.

Sophia's always been closer to her father as he works from home and was the stay at home dad that always tried to be there for her. Her mother was the partner in the large law firm, which was why she was never home and probably why her parents ended up separating. Though Sophia always thought there was more to it. Still, her dad always did his best with her, even if her mother phoned it in. Strange little turn around from what you normally see in these situations.

As Sophia grew up her father always encourage her to find things that made her happy and made her feel confident. And well being a total nerd did that in some ways. Yes she is that gamer girl that will totally Powen your ass in most any game. The girl that knows how to speak elvin, or how that comic book character actually got their name. She even cosplays and becomes those characters from time to time, finding that being someone else allows her to be someone she's always wanted to be. Even if it's just a trick of fabric and fancy makeup.

Now after skipping another year in school, she find herself in a Senior class she has nothing in common with. Not sure if she will struggle to get along, or just keep her head down as she takes things day by day. But secretly wishes that something would come along and change it all for her. unfortunatly the world is lacking in epic character development at the moment. So she will just have to wait and see what excitement comes her way.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: felicia day

Darcy Rose Cortland

M/F: female

Father/Daughter Of: Hale Cortland

Incest y/n:

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:bi

Personality: Darcy is a handful, but she is the handful you love the handle. No matter what trouble she may cause she always makes up for it in the end. She is vibrant and confident, knows that she is sexy and isn't afraid to flaunt it. Young at heart Darcy wants to have all the fun she can before being an adult starts to suck all the fun out of life.

Darcy isn't afraid to try something new or taboo, to embrace life and take a huge juicy bite out of it. She has big plans for her future, but that doesn't mean there isn't time for all the fun a girl can handle...and sometimes not handle. But that doesn't mean she is only the party girl. Strong-willed and determined Darcy always finishes what she starts, especially when it's something she really wants. She is that powerful woman in the making, and that wild Mynix ready for a good time.   

Career/Job/Year in School:Junior high school

Group Member How Long:1 month

Character's O/O's: Darcy is the type of girl that says you don't know what you like unless you try it. (minus a few hard offs of course cause...yeah eww). Spank her, pull her hair, fuck her hard and fast, push up against the wall and take her till her legs go weak. Kissing, teasing, oral, being watched, watching (for a while at least:P). She loves to play, loves to drive her partners wild, even push her limits and see how far they will let her go. So bring it one, this girl wants to play.

Characters Limits: bathroom play, humiliation, beastality, gore, vore, extreme pain,

Connections to other characters: OPEN TO PLOTTING
Sophia - Its just so much fun to fluster her, started out as a way to get to senior parties and became friends

Backstory: Darcy's mom died not long after she was born after some complication from an infection. Hale may have been a bit lost at first, but he took hold of his new life as a father as he did with everything else in his life. The pair had helped from her dad's Aunt Melody but it's been her and her dad against the world for most of her life. Needless to say she wasn't raised to be the soft sweet girl next door. She knows how to fix a car with next to nothing to work with, how to throw a mean right hook, how to handle her booze, and just how to take life by the horns. Her dad owns his own landscaping business so he keeps to a rather busy schedule, which leaves Darcy a lot of free time to do just about whatever she wants.

In school, she gets good enough grades, mostly A's and B's, knowing anything less would mean daddy starts taking away privileges. In fact, despite all the freedom he gives her, her dad knows just what to take away should she push too far. Especially now that these interesting parties have come into play.

Work hard and play hard that was always the way Darcy was taught to live. So that is what she does, after all, just because you bust ass every day doesn't mean you can shake that ass later that night.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Helga Lovekaty

OMG Felicia Day....

Wolfling72

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 04, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

*spins around in three circles and flails*

*cuddles da Miss* no worries lovey. It's a brilliant idea but iknow my strengths. I have been reading along though. Y'all have excellent writers.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Kaia

Quote from: Wolfling72 on March 04, 2018, 08:43:29 PM
*cuddles da Miss* no worries lovey. It's a brilliant idea but iknow my strengths. I have been reading along though. Y'all have excellent writers.

*cuddles*  It's okay, we have our solo that I need to get to <3

TheSilentBang

A character sheet for your consideration. I did spot that there is already a character that is a bookshop owner, however. Are you guys OK with rival stores? If not, I can adjust it and place more emphasis on the cafe element.

Kevin Hudson

M/F: Male

Father/Daughter Of: N/A

Incest y/n: No

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: If you knew Kevin Hudson and had to describe him in one word you would probably say, ‘serious’. He is the archetypal strong and silent type of man who is more interested in his own pursuits than the trials and tribulations of others. His intense, brooding nature can often be misinterpreted as rudeness and he is prone to falling into long periods of silence. Despite his general closed-off nature, Kevin very rarely show any outward signs of anger.

Kevin is a perfectionist and, although he is realistic and acknowledges that perfection is an often unattainable goal, he expects the highest of standards from both himself and the people around him. As a result, he is notoriously hard to impress. Only those who demonstrate high levels of competence and knowledge earn his respect.

Whilst he himself sees himself as a perfectly normal human being, this view isn’t often shared by others.

Career/Job/Year in School: Independent Bookstore Owner

Group Member How Long: N/A

Character's O/O's: Aligned with writer’s.

Characters Limits: Bathroom related play; humiliation, bestiality, gore, vore, extreme pain.

Connections to other characters:

Backstory: Born and raised in the south of England, Kevin was always a quiet and studious child. He loved to learn and he loved to read. From an early age, he was focused and dedicated on producing the best pieces of work he could whether it was colouring perfectly between the lines of a drawing or getting top marks in each of his exams. Such concentration, naturally, came at the cost of social interactions.

University was, as a result, an eye-opening experience for Kevin. Thrust into the huge pool of students from all over the world, he found that he wasn’t the only person out there who valued the same things in life that he did. He fell into a small but tight group of friends one of whom would later become his wife.

Ali. She wasn’t traditionally attractive. She had fine, mousy-brown hair and her eyes were too small for her face but to Kevin, she was the most beautiful girl on campus. She was the first person he had ever met who had simply gotten him. She understood him in a way that no one else did and accepted it. They started dating and soon after graduating became engaged.

A year after their marriage, Ali became pregnant; a baby girl they named Sophie who became the apple of her father’s eye. Two happy years passed until tragedy struck. Ali was driving Sophie home from playschool one afternoon when they became involved in an accident. Ali survived with minor injuries but Sophie passed away after a short battle. Kevin withdrew into a deep depression and further away from Ali. Each passing day placed an extra strain on their relationship until, one day, it was too much for him to bear looking at her.

Kevin left his home country and flew to America to try and start afresh. He found himself settling in a small town in Washington State and quickly found himself settling back into his old career. He opened a small, independent bookstore that catered to all tastes. Investing in an espresso machine and plenty of comfortable chairs, he hoped to attract those looking for a quiet place to kick back and relax with a good book.

Face Claim: Leonardo Sbaraglia
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Kaia

I"m okay with a second one.  I'll add it to the list of locations, but I will need a name and the area of town that you imagine it in.

Go ahead and add in daughter's names as NPC, if you find someone to take her spot, you can change it then.

OTher than that it looks good.

Crash

Need a non-incest nerdy dad for a pair of very nerdy twins.

Eliza

Totally forgot to bookmark this.

I wonder @SilentBang, do you have to go the widower route?

Just saying there's a trend happening in the game. Lots of widowers.

Kaia

If you go widower, we'd like to see something new.  Maybe not a car accident.  Cancer? 

Eliza

@Kaia, read it again (as I have). His daughter dies and his wife survives, but they separate due to his depression.

No widower here

Kaia

Ooooooo I did misread.

Um, you would need a daughter to initially get involved.  Even as an NPC.  Your backstory needs a little more tweaking.  Feel free to pm us and we'll work with you

AribethAmkiir

C'mon people, we need more male characters.  :)

Plus, cancer isn't 100% new.

Kaia

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 06, 2018, 08:38:05 PM
C'mon people, we need more male characters.  :)

Plus, cancer isn't 100% new.
true.  it's just nice to have some different backgrounds

AribethAmkiir

Depraved Lucidity

What sort of male Characters do you need? I could whip one up to get in on this awesome RP!

AribethAmkiir

One you'll enjoy playing.

I think there was a request for a "nerdy dad" for 2 "nerdy daughters", non-incest.

But the best character is always one you'll enjoy playing.

Crash

Yep.  Even though I posted about the nerdy dad, it is a pretty specific character so please create what you want too.

Kaia

I know, love. <3

Anyway, we are actively looking for players, and could definitely use some more male characters.  Mostly, make something you will have fun with.  They knows <3

Depraved Lucidity

Tyler Crush

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: Ashley Crush(Unclaimed and unmade), and Heather Crush

Incest y/n: Y

Personality: Michael's was been a stern and protective father. However, ever since he and his wife split, he has only become a bit more liberal in raising his kids, giving them a certain amount of leeway in what they'd wear and curfews. However if anything went past those boundaries he would crack the whip on both of them to make sure they stayed in line. He's intelligent and canny, and is known for being something of a shark in the business world, undercutting other people when he can to bring some product, or person under his control to further his own wealth with safe decisions.

Career/Job/Year in School: Venture Capitalist

Group Member How Long: Newbie

Character's O/O's:

Ons: Uppity girls, rebelious ones, large breasts, shaved or waxed mounds, petite girls/women, dirty talk, people who like to test their limits, sweet business deals, carnal closes.

Offs: Virgins, people with no plan, overly submissive people.

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, extreme pain, beastiality, maiming in some way, humiliation, gore, vore

Backstory: Tyler was hesitant at first to join the playground, but having been divorced for a few years, and having had a few dalliances with rivals daughters of varying ages, he soon grew a liking to younger flesh.
Even that of his own daughters, though with them he never acted upon it, but saw the move to the area as a means to possibly do so, after his daughters began to come to know what the community was a bout. He invested a decent amount of money in their home, and also sees the place as a possible business opportunity, where if he likes what he experiences and hears enough positive feedback he may try to sell the idea onto some others in other countries, or even inside the US itself but catering to the more hedonistic and affluent families who may already be engaging in such activities on their own, but might feel safer with a community who's into similar.

Bringing his daughters along, Tyler hopes to use them to help him also secure lucrative clients in the area, and use them as closers while also rewarding them with some fancy item or another, or perhaps, if they develop a thing for him, a more lewd reward. 

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Brant Daugherty

Whowhatwhere

Cool group!

I don't have anyone in mind to pair up with, and I'd like to come in with someone (playing a daughter) who hasn't done this group before. It's a weird preference, I know. It's not mandatory, i just don't want someone making a character for me just because, you know?

I can hold off and hang out in this thread until a new player pops up. I think I might go ahead and make a character though. Is that good?
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

Eikichi

@Depraved Lucidity

The face claim is Brant Daugherty.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Depraved Lucidity

Eikichi

Quote from: Depraved Lucidity on March 07, 2018, 03:14:47 PM
Is he taken?

Nope, he's free. You're good. Just giving you the name of the actor.

Depraved Lucidity

Kaia

Quote from: Depraved Lucidity on March 07, 2018, 12:55:27 PM
Tyler Crush

Father/Daughter Of: Ashley Crush(Unclaimed and unmade), and Heather Crush

Personality: Michael's was been a stern and protective father. However, ever since he and his wife split, he has only become a bit more liberal in raising his kids, giving them a certain amount of leeway in what they'd wear and curfews. However if anything went past those boundaries he would crack the whip on both of them to make sure they stayed in line. He's intelligent and canny, and is known for being something of a shark in the business world, undercutting other people when he can to bring some product, or person under his control to further his own wealth with safe decisions.

Career/Job/Year in School: Venture Capitalist

Group Member How Long: Newbie

Character's O/O's:

Ons: Uppity girls, rebelious ones, large breasts, shaved or waxed mounds, petite girls/women, dirty talk, people who like to test their limits, sweet business deals, carnal closes.

Offs: Virgins, people with no plan, overly submissive people.

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, extreme pain, beastiality, maiming in some way, humiliation, gore, vore

Backstory: Tyler was hesitant at first to join the playground, but having been divorced for a few years, and having had a few dalliances with rivals daughters of varying ages, he soon grew a liking to younger flesh.
Even that of his own daughters, though with them he never acted upon it, but saw the move to the area as a means to possibly do so, after his daughters began to come to know what the community was a bout. He invested a decent amount of money in their home, and also sees the place as a possible business opportunity, where if he likes what he experiences and hears enough positive feedback he may try to sell the idea onto some others in other countries, or even inside the US itself but catering to the more hedonistic and affluent families who may already be engaging in such activities on their own, but might feel safer with a community who's into similar.

Bringing his daughters along, Tyler hopes to use them to help him also secure lucrative clients in the area, and use them as closers while also rewarding them with some fancy item or another, or perhaps, if they develop a thing for him, a more lewd reward. 

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Brant Daugherty

This character cannot be accepted as is.  If you'd like to discuss it further, you are free to PM Eliza and myself.  Otherwise, we encourage you to make a different one.

Kaia

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on March 07, 2018, 02:44:28 PM
Cool group!

I don't have anyone in mind to pair up with, and I'd like to come in with someone (playing a daughter) who hasn't done this group before. It's a weird preference, I know. It's not mandatory, i just don't want someone making a character for me just because, you know?

I can hold off and hang out in this thread until a new player pops up. I think I might go ahead and make a character though. Is that good?

Go ahead and make a character!  If you find a daughter, that's great, but to start,  you can always NPC and fix the name, etc later :)

Kaia

I'm okay with it, but we do need names for daughters - even if they will get fixed later.  You'll just NPC her to start with :)

WildStallionNYC

Is this where I should post it?

Zakaria Sharif

M/F:  M

Father/Daughter Of: Issa Sharif (NPC)

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: straight

Personality: Though raised in a religious conservative home, Yousef is not religious.  Still traditional in some ways, in others he is very liberal.  He is a very warm and caring man, which is what lead him to his career path.  On top of that he is very charismatic, jovial and friendly with a stern side, playful but all business when needed.  These traits have led him to have many friends and also been a favorite of many of his students. 

Career/Job/Year in School:  High School Principal

Group Member How Long:  New

Character's O/O's: Ons: D/s, Rp, Clothing, Toys, Dirty Talk, Spanking, Anal, Bondage/restraints,

Characters Limits:  Bodily fluids/excrement, Blood/Gore, Animals

Works at the school where many of these young ladies attend and one of the fathers teaches

Backstory:  Born to a wealthy family in Morocco, his parents decided to move to the states when he was 3 years old as they believed he would get a better upbringing.  He was raised in a conservative religious family but slowly found his own way.  His parents encouraged him to find his own path but urged him to hold to his traditional upbringing, which included an arranged marriage.  Though he went to university he was married right after graduation as the family desired.  His wife was very beautiful, sweet, caring a good wife, the first few years were fine and they quickly had their first child together a girl but there was no fire between them.  Though they were still married, there was no passion left in the marriage if there ever was.

Zakaria devoted himself to his community and his job, but most of all to his daughter.  Issa was everything to him, he treated her like a princess, a cherished possession.  She grew quickly and it wasn't long until she developed into a beautiful intelligent and spirited young lady.  He realized his love for his daughter had grown not just as an adoring father, but also a passion was developing.  Zakaria, was hoping the introduction to the group would be a healthy distraction for him.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Zidane

Kaia

kurioustoohear

Greetings, Miss Kaia ... I hope this finds you well! A player in this playground had nothing but praise for how much fun she is having, and I became intrigued. I have not played in a game forum before, but it might be time to find out what all the FUN is about! I hope to post a 'father' character in the next day or so ... hoping the recruitment phase is still open!!!  ;D

Crash

I don’t believe the recruitment ever ends.

Kaia

We're definitely still open and would love more male characters!  I look forward to seeing what you have to offer, as is my co-Gm, Eliza :) 

Eliza

Hi kurious! I still remember that genderswap RP we did a while back. Fortunately, no genderswap here.

Rog the Rake

Hello one and all (especially Miss Kaia *bows head*)

Runs hand through hair and tries to think what exactly to write and how to properly word it, "Wow I like the idea behind this group thread, just trying to see if I would fit in and find anyone willing to write with me (sponsor me)" *smiles*  "I do have a few ideas and I guess the only way for certain to know is to take a chance and put up a possible character or two and see if there is any interest." *take a deep breath* "any who just thought I would say WOW and toss a few words out here, I need to think about the 'father/uncle' I may wish to submit and see what people think" *crosses fingers and sits back pondering possibilities to explore.

Rog

Quick Question ~ I am thinking of making a Father / Uncle pair to post but having them related brothers one is in his forties the other thirties could they both be linked to the same daughter / niece ? I have in my head a conversation already the two of them joking about the 'daughter's/niece's' friends and how could they feel so old and yet so young at the same time. When it comes to the question about incest I would see the father NOT taken with the idea of being with his 'little girl' but her friends... shakes head. As for the uncle wellllll I think I will make it a possibility but NOT a necessity.

The Uncle would be single , the father I am not certain as to yet. However my gut does not wish for him to be 'unfaithful' so I think I would write him as 'divorced' but an amicable divorce where they just fell out of love and broke up but are still friends. *Rubs Chin* though a few years after the divorce mom found her a much younger man and re-married *chuckles*.

For face claims I was thinking Scott Eastwood for the Uncle 'Ian' and Alex O'loughlin for the father Alexander or 'Alex' by chance have either of the two been claimed yet? Does anyone see any issues with a Thirty something Uncle or Forty something 'daddy'? Mom could have been a few year older than Dad.

Eliza

Don't name him Alex. We already have two Alex's.

The minimum age a father/uncle would have to be is 36. Anything lower needs to be discussed with the GM's (I'm one of them).

It's great that Commander McGarrett hasn't been claimed. I almost used him as a NPC.

I see nothing wrong with your Father and Uncle setup. But I'd let Kaia chime in with what she thinks.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on March 10, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
Don't name him Alex. We already have two Alex's.

The minimum age a father/uncle would have to be is 36. Anything lower needs to be discussed with the GM's (I'm one of them).

It's great that Commander McGarrett hasn't been claimed. I almost used him as a NPC.

I see nothing wrong with your Father and Uncle setup. But I'd let Kaia chime in with what she thinks.

Understood Eliza and with that in mind I have decided to switch it up and have as you named 'Commander McGarret' be the Uncle and bring a 'Doctor' in for the father that is if Eric Dane is still open as a face claim? I think they could be brothers...

So we could have Uncle Max (Maxwell) face claimed   Alex O'loughlin age 41

And then his older brother or daddy Dan (Daniel) face claimed  Eric Dane age 45

If the names, ages, and face claims work with both you and Kaia I will move forward with flushing out their history (PC sheets) to submit and hopefully acquire a sponsor.

PS ~ Thanks for the reply and the advice also Eliza  ...

Eliza

We have a Daniel already too. Lol

No Max. And Max works

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on March 10, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
We have a Daniel already too. Lol

No Max. And Max works

Okay Dylan, Nicholas or Michael do we (you) have any of them? Actually Max and Michael or Mikey as Max would call him sounds good of course unless you have a Michael.

*smiles*

Kaia

Hi there!  Sorry, I've been away from my computer for most of the day.  Let's see what you got, shall we?  *winks*

So, Michael isn't taken.  The only reason we're being more of a stickler about names is because we've seen people get confused by names being the same or similar at one time or another.  Nicholas and Dylan are both fine.

Your face claims.

Alex is perfect, much love for him.  Dude from Charmed (name escapes me right now) is fine as well.

Let's see what you got for us!  Show me your sibling pair <3

Kaia <3

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 10, 2018, 10:09:04 PM
Hi there!  Sorry, I've been away from my computer for most of the day.  Let's see what you got, shall we?  *winks*

So, Michael isn't taken.  The only reason we're being more of a stickler about names is because we've seen people get confused by names being the same or similar at one time or another.  Nicholas and Dylan are both fine.

Your face claims.

Alex is perfect, much love for him.  Dude from Charmed (name escapes me right now) is fine as well.

Let's see what you got for us!  Show me your sibling pair <3

Kaia <3

Thnks Kaia, & Eliza ,

Look for something later today or this evening 'honey do' chores allowing *smiles* yes I am a married man and yes my wife knows I write and play here on E.

Rog

Rog the Rake

Good Evening... the below two characters have been crafted for consideration. I also understand that I would need to be sponsored and more the point I sorta need a daughter/niece as well for one or both of the PC's below to be accepted. There are also areas that can be tweaked as needed to fit this to occur should someone wish to step up and sponsor. In the end I am really looking forward to an opportunity to explore complex story lines NOT just slam bam thank you mam or Young Miss writing.

I also wish to state that evening and weekends are when I will be doing my writing and responding I live in the US ... EST time.

(( Crosses fingers and hits.. POST ))

Rog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel Richard Forester

M/F: Male 100% BeefCake  :D

Father Of: TBD

Incest : Intriguing as his daughter is very beautiful and desireable young woman, BUT she is and always will be his baby girl, she would need to be one to cross that line and convince him if this were to occur. However he would understand should something occur with his younger brother and daughter, in time. But as for anything between Daniel and Daughter this would have to be discussed in PM.

Age: 45 (Born November 13th 1972)     Height:  6' 1" (185 cm)  Weight:   195 lbs. (86 kg)

Sexuality : Straight

Personality: Daniel has always been easy to speak with, he has an easy going personable manner which is a benefit to his chosen profession. He has a good sense of humor and lives his life by a simple rule 'do unto others as you would wish to have done unto yourself'. He does his best to not judge others though he does have a competitive side.

Career: Daniel is a Surgeon, specializing in sports injuries he has made a name for himself in not only world class athletes but also several PRO-BONO cases for students who were injured in both grade and high school. He has served as a counselor and helped with there physical therapy including convincing some of the sports celebrities he has worked on to visit patients and have there friends make visits to help boost spirits to quit a few kids who will no longer are able to pursue there dreams in sports.

Group Member How Long: New to One year

Character's O/O's: Red Heads are his Kryptonite, as well as athletic girls who are flexable and open minded.

Characters Limits: No Vore or Gore, no Golden Showers or Feces Play, NO Smokers period, and pain for pain sake is a turn off light spanking or bondage is different.

Connections to other characters: Would need to be discussed in PM's save for Maxwell 'Max' Forester his younger brother.

Backstory:     Daniel was raised in a loving open family, his mother was also in the medical field pediatrics, his father also was skilled with his hands but his chosen profession was General contractor and he was good at his job. He was encouraged to set his own path, as was his younger brother Max but it did greatly please his parents when he showed an interest in medicine and in fact chose to persue this as his occupation. It was in medical school that he met and fell in love with Bree Madison a resident herself also destined to become a surgeon, however the love the two felt for each other was not meant to last. When Bree became pregnant Daniel was far more joyed than she was, it was not that she did not or does not love her daughter but where in Daniel went for what is called 'sports medicine' Bree's chosen field was much more complex and time consuming.
     Both Daniel and his daughter knew that Bree loved them, but it fell on his shoulders and that of his parents and often Uncle 'Max' to be three for her during her school years and for all those special events growing up. it also came as little shock to the family when just shortly as (daughter to be named?) turned thirteen Daniel and Bree decided to first separate so she could take a position far away and increase her career while he decided to stay rotted and continue to raise there daughter and support her continuing growth and education.
     The one very fact he is most proud of is how (dtbn) has turned out. Unlike some children raised in a home where parents have split up he knows she loves both of them and she never tries to play one off on the other. The only harsh comment he has heard her ever make involved a time when she returned from staying with her mother for the summer and she had made a comment how 'Mom (Bree) was 'dating' some intern only a few years older then she was!' to this Daniel simply laughed and hugged his daughter telling her to not judge and that 'In a few years he might be bringing home some younger woman .. unless she did not think her old man could attract a younger woman?' little did he know how that one comment would stick in his daughters mind and what would come of it years later.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Eric Dane AKA Dr. McSteamy

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Maxwell Andrew Forester

M/F: Male 69% BeefCake 31% Abstract  >:)

Uncle Of: TBD

Incest : Plain and simple being able to help guide and mold the young woman his niece has turned into. Max can not help but see his niece as a smoking hot object of desire so should the opportunity ever present itself 'Hell yeah he would tap that' but politely with grace and the body worshiping she would deserve.

Age: 41 (Born August 24, 1976)     Height:  6 ft 2 in (188 cm) Weight:   175 pounds (79 kg)

Sexuality : Straight

Personality:  Max comes off as a hard ass to those who work with him, some think he even has a chip on his shoulder. However everyone can agree that he is the one you call when the shit hits the fan and you need back up. Also his niece has him wrapped around her tiny pink pinkie finger, not that she is a trouble maker but Uncle Max always ALWAYS has been there for her, when her dad could not make it. True that was few and far between, he also seems to be a different person around her and her friends, though an 'Uncle' he was almost in a way a second father to her and 'The Cool Dad' at that.

Career: Task force commander working with the branch of local ATF dealing with smuggling and local underground crime.

Group Member How Long: One year or more

Character's O/O's: Green Eyed Girls, Strong will, Good Sense of Humor, Open Minded take charge and self assured OH and No Gag reflex and extra sensitive nipples that can make her cream when sucked is a big plus as well.

Characters Limits: No Vore or Gore, no Golden Showers or Feces Play, NO Smokers period, and pain for pain sake is a turn off light spanking or bondage is different.

Connections to other characters: Would need to be discussed in PM's save for Daniel 'Danny' Forester his older brother.

Backstory:    Maxwell Andrew Forester, Uncle Max, Max.. He is a bit of an enigma wrapped in what could be considered a paradox but in the end he is just a bit bat shit crazy in the mind of his family and his niece. BUT he is also a rock that can ALWAYS be counted on to be their no matter what it takes. Max spent most of his early life helping his father on job sites and making extra money that he invested in his 'project car' a 1972 Old Cutlass that he later wrapped around a telephone pole and almost lost his life. That was sort of a wake up call for Maxwell and the fact that no one else was injured was the only thing that prevented him from serving any time in juvenile detention. IT did however force him to reconsider his life and when naval recruiters showed up one day at his high school well.. it did not take much for them to convince him and his parents that this might just be the structure HE needed to burn off some of the wild energies in his blood.
     He served two tours leaving naval intelligence to persue a career in a special task force dealing with smuggling and local underground crime with the ATF. Part for his leaving the navy was his Niece and wanting to be there for his brother and help raise the girl, (now a young woman) as well as an incident with a female officer and her Vice Admiral Husband. He has since risen to be in charge of the special task force and when not on the job he enjoys spending time on his boat, which also serves as his home.
     That is when he is NOT crashing at his brother home, where he also has a room all to himself.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Alex O'loughlin  AKA : Smooth Dog McGruff (woof woof!!)

CurvyKitten

Hey ROG! Long time no see hehe Hope you get approved! We have a great game going here, I think you will love it!

I may poke you about the open daddy spot for McSteamy if you get approve. :)

Kaia

Everything looks good to me.  Move them over <3

Levi

*waves* may be interested going to poke around first :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Kaia

Sounds great!  I'd love to have you if you decide to join.  Have any questions, just let me or Eliza know <3

Crash

Quote from: Levi on March 12, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
*waves* may be interested going to poke around first :)

Levi!!!!!

Please do.

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 08, 2018, 04:31:55 PM
I'm okay with it, but we do need names for daughters - even if they will get fixed later.  You'll just NPC her to start with :)

Okay. Character updated!

TyCaine

Greetings all!!

I've been poking around and am impressed with the quality of the writers in this group and was looking to join!

I'm going to grab the character sheet and see what ideas I can come up with, but I was also wondering, since I've heard there are a few daughters with NPC fathers, whether anyone is interested in pairing up that way?  If not, that's fine, I can create a fresh face, was just wondering if there were any chances of slipping in...

*smiles* Look forward to chatting in game with you all!
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

TyCaine

Having talked through PMs with Gypsy, we came up with the following father figure, who will be followed by his step-daughter:

Nicholas 'Nick' Carson

Father/Daughter Of: Step-father of Anais Boucher

Incest y/n: N

Personality: Mostly easy going and quick to smile, he has, however, found over recent months his step-daughter just has a way of pushing his buttons and he can sometimes have a temper that builds slowly until it finally explodes... He's never been physical with her, would never even dream of it, even when she's slapped or kicked or spat at him, but he can be loud. He's been through hard times and is now, currently, trying to enjoy some good times, some successes, and financial stability, even if his step-daughter is trying to drive him up the wall...  And yet he's all she has in the world, since her mother left them, and he can be very protective of her even if she doesn't see it...

Career/Job/Year in School: Owner of construction company 'Carson Industries'

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: Ons: Redheads, Dirty Talk, Cute butts and light Spanking, Sexy Clothing, doesn't yet know it but he's also into Bondage/restraints, D/s, Toys, Rp

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, extreme pain, bestiality, humiliation, gore, vore

Connections to other characters: Would need to be discussed in PM's, however, for the most part Nick is new to the area having moved out here to allow the recent building boom to boost his construction business and to put some distance between his step-daughter and a one time friend of his who she'd seduced, much to the rage of the man's wife... One of the other dads let him in on the secret about the Daughters Playground after Nick had complained about that fact and he realized if she was going to do such things anyway, which she seemed inclined to no matter what he said, at least this was a safer environment to do it in...

Backstory: Always a hard worker, Nick started in construction with his father's company, they were never rich but his father always made sure there was food on the table and a roof over his family's heads, and Nick took those values to heart which is why, even though his step-daughter has always been a handful, he'd never even consider turning his back on her... She will always have a place to stay with him....

Once his father passed away the business moved to him, and after a few false starts where he almost lost everything, he's now keeping it running with a good team and making good profits. His girlfriend left him, and left her daughter with him, after the second almost bankruptcy, and not wanting his step-daughter to be out on the street he worked as hard as he could to pull things back, it meant long hours and less time with his step-daughter than he would have liked, not that they ever really connected anyway, but in the last year or two he's been trying to make up for that missed time, to find some way to connect.

The move to the area was supposed to help the business, give his step-daughter a good area for school/college, and enable him to find a home in a safer community than some places they'd stayed during the hard times. As it turned out it also enabled her to continue her proclivities for seducing older men, though now in a safer environment...

Face Claim: Unknown

Residence: Carson/Boucher Residence

Please let me know if he passes muster, and if there's anything that needs to be updated!
Thanks!  ;D
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Gypsy

ANAIS BOUCHER

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of: Step-daughter of Nick Carson

Incest y/n: God, no  (her words, not mine)

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight / Bi-Curious

Personality:  Anais comes across as intense and brooding, though at least some of that is calculated to go with her 'goth' image.  She's neither an introvert nor an extrovert, and while she doesn't seek out a lot of socialization or a large circle of friends, she has no problem approaching people to accomplish what she wants.  Her best friend is her doberdane, Sanguine.

Career/Job/Year in School: Senior in HS, also does some goth modeling, and makes her own goth-style clothes

Character's O/O's: Bondage, BDSM Dabbling, Rough Sex, Costume Play, Roleplay

Characters Limits: Excessive Pain, Bruising, Degradation & Humiliation, Slapping

Connections to other characters:  TBD

Backstory:  Anais' mother and father divorced when she was young, and she remembers him only as someone who rarely said anything to her other than 'don't touch that' or 'go outside and play' or 'go find your mother'.  He had married her mother only because his mother insisted when she got pregnant, and Grandma held the purse strings.  When her parents divorced and they moved to the United States, her mother got next to nothing in alimony or child support, but Anais stands to inherit a nice sum from her grandmother's estate once she turns 21 and she has plans to use to open her own Goth-influenced boutique.

Her mother moved in with Nick when she was eight, and left him when she was twelve ... and left Anais as well while she went off on her next adventure in Brussels, tired of being a mother and trapped in a relationship with a man who was struggling to avoid bankruptcy and never there to give her the attention and fun that she craved.  Anais gets the occasional postcard now and then, and got phone calls on her birthday and holidays, more or less, until she stopped taking them.

Her relationship with Nick became confrontational after her mother left, despite him assuming legal guardianship.  For a long while, she blamed him for everything, even hated him, and their fights often escalated into screaming matches, with her kicking and hitting, and she even once spit on him during a particularly nasty moment.  Eventually, as he spent more and more time putting his business back together, they stopped fighting, and instead settled into a cool, distant relationship that seems more habit than anything else.  Most recently, after the way he stood up for her when things turned ugly in her flirtation with a married neighbor, Anais realized that she didn't hate him anymore.  Maybe she even loves him, for being more of a parent to her than either of her biological parents ... but she has no idea how to tell him, or if he'd even care.  She wouldn't, after all, if she'd been him -- but they stay in the same patterns because it's habit, and maybe easier than forging anything else.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Amber Skye Noyes / Revena More
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Crash

Hmm he would be in conflict with Shawn’s construction company.

TyCaine

Quote from: Crash on March 14, 2018, 08:16:20 PM
To reduce the conflict, I could change him over to being a general contracting company, so someone who might be contracted by a construction company?
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Crash

Quote from: TyCaine on March 14, 2018, 08:19:29 PM
To reduce the conflict, I could change him over to being a general contracting company, so someone who might be contracted by a construction company?

That is kind of exactly Shawn’s company.  He is a small contracting company that is going to get bigger as the story progresse until he starts building custom homes.

Kaia

You can leave connections empty, except for those your character would be in touch with.  It's just a simple thing like if you already have connections.

Quote from: Crash on March 14, 2018, 08:16:20 PM
Quote from: TyCaine on March 14, 2018, 08:19:29 PM
Quote from: Crash on March 14, 2018, 08:24:30 PM
That is kind of exactly Shawn’s company.  He is a small contracting company that is going to get bigger as the story progresse until he starts building custom homes.

Maybe Shawn is willing to employ? 

Gypsy

Maybe change to landscaping/exterior design?  That might be complementary rather than conflicting?

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Gypsy on March 14, 2018, 08:31:55 PM
Maybe change to landscaping/exterior design?  That might be complementary rather than conflicting?

LOL Hale, Darcy's dad owns a landscaping/exterior design company.

TyCaine

That would work...
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Kaia

*pulls up list*

Landscaping is actually available.

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 14, 2018, 08:33:49 PM
LOL Hale, Darcy's dad owns a landscaping/exterior design company.

Well fuck, I need to update my list. 

Crash

That could work.  That way the can work together instead of competitively.  Maybe Shawn’s daughter Maile is the one the sponsors them.

Nevemind

Gypsy

Lordy, this gets complicated.  Glad that I don't have to worry about jobs.

Commercial construction instead?

Inspections?

Custom Furniture / Cabinet building?

Crash

Quote from: Gypsy on March 14, 2018, 08:38:33 PM
Lordy, this gets complicated.  Glad that I don't have to worry about jobs.

Commercial construction instead?

Inspections?

Custom Furniture / Cabinet building?

Commercial could work.  Shawn is focused on residential.

TyCaine

Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Kaia

okay, now that that's settled...lol, let me take a look

CurvyKitten

I guess I could put here that I have a open spot for a father with my rocker chick Ava. Stacee Jaxx is what I named him, but that can be changed up a bit as long as the last name stays. He is a retired (semi-retired) rockstar. I was picturing someone like Lew Ashby from Californication. Without the whole drug addiction that ends up having him OD of course lol.

I'm not going to have this be first come first serve as I want it to be a good fit. But I am open to being poked(pmed) for possible plotting. :)

Kaia

Quote from: TyCaine on March 14, 2018, 08:13:53 PM
Having talked through PMs with Gypsy, we came up with the following father figure, who will be followed by his step-daughter:

Nicholas 'Nick' Carson

Father/Daughter Of: Step-father of Anais Boucher

Incest y/n: N

Personality: Mostly easy going and quick to smile, he has, however, found over recent months his step-daughter just has a way of pushing his buttons and he can sometimes have a temper that builds slowly until it finally explodes... He's never been physical with her, would never even dream of it, even when she's slapped or kicked or spat at him, but he can be loud. He's been through hard times and is now, currently, trying to enjoy some good times, some successes, and financial stability, even if his step-daughter is trying to drive him up the wall...  And yet he's all she has in the world, since her mother left them, and he can be very protective of her even if she doesn't see it...

Career/Job/Year in School: Owner of construction company 'Carson Industries'

Character's O/O's: Ons: Redheads, Dirty Talk, Cute butts and light Spanking, Sexy Clothing, doesn't yet know it but he's also into Bondage/restraints, D/s, Toys, Rp

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, extreme pain, bestiality, humiliation, gore, vore

Connections to other characters: Would need to be discussed in PM's, however, for the most part Nick is new to the area having moved out here to allow the recent building boom to boost his construction business and to put some distance between his step-daughter and a one time friend of his who she'd seduced, much to the rage of the man's wife... One of the other dads let him in on the secret about the Daughters Playground after Nick had complained about that fact and he realized if she was going to do such things anyway, which she seemed inclined to no matter what he said, at least this was a safer environment to do it in...

Backstory: Always a hard worker, Nick started in construction with his father's company, they were never rich but his father always made sure there was food on the table and a roof over his family's heads, and Nick took those values to heart which is why, even though his step-daughter has always been a handful, he'd never even consider turning his back on her... She will always have a place to stay with him....

Once his father passed away the business moved to him, and after a few false starts where he almost lost everything, he's now keeping it running with a good team and making good profits. His girlfriend left him, and left her daughter with him, after the second almost bankruptcy, and not wanting his step-daughter to be out on the street he worked as hard as he could to pull things back, it meant long hours and less time with his step-daughter than he would have liked, not that they ever really connected anyway, but in the last year or two he's been trying to make up for that missed time, to find some way to connect.

The move to the area was supposed to help the business, give his step-daughter a good area for school/college, and enable him to find a home in a safer community than some places they'd stayed during the hard times. As it turned out it also enabled her to continue her proclivities for seducing older men, though now in a safer environment...

Face Claim: Unknown

Residence: Carson/Boucher Residence

Please let me know if he passes muster, and if there's anything that needs to be updated!
Thanks!  ;D

FC is Bruce Hulse.

CurvyKitten

Gypsy your face is Amber Skye Noyes I do believe. :)

Gypsy

Thank you, Curvy.  I'm not even sure they're all of the same person, but I think you're right about at least one of them. :-)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Gypsy on March 14, 2018, 09:19:49 PM
Thank you, Curvy.  I'm not even sure they're all of the same person, but I think you're right about at least one of them. :-)

You are right they are not the same woman, the other model is Revena More she is a gothic model.

TyCaine

Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Kaia

Not quite yet - Waiting for my co-GM to weigh in <3

TyCaine

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 14, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
Not quite yet - Waiting for my co-GM to weigh in <3
Ah, cool, no problem... *grins*
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Kaia

TyCaine

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 14, 2018, 10:27:00 PM
move them both over!  You are accepted
Awesome!
I'll post Nick over in the character sheets thread!
Thanks n
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Eliza

Also join the discussion in OOC as well when you get the chance

Gypsy

In case you couldn't tell, this is an absurdly fun game with great players, great writers, and great GMs.  Come be addicted with us.  We have Discord.  And cookies!  Baked by Dani, and Lisa will only fight you for the last one on the plate!

Whowhatwhere

Hey GMs, please take a look at my updated father. I read the replies after but I wasn't quite sure if it was accepted. Thanks!

Eliza

I think it got lost in the replies, but I found it. Me and Kaia are looking over it now. It would be much better, if it gets lost like this, to send a PM to Kaia and myself.

Kaia

So I was reading through the character, and I have some concerns about being a fit for the game.  If you'd like to PM both of us, I'm willing to discuss these with you

Dream walker

Bo Kyung Bin

M/F: Male

Uncle/Daughter Of: Mi Kyong Bin aka “Mimi”

Incest y/n: Yes

Personality: As a young man his dedication to martial arts training and competition bordered on obsessive. He spent countless hours training at the gym, honing the necessary movement skills through endless drilling and competition. This obsessive drive is at the core of his aloof and calm personality. He prefers the company of peers to those of friends, but he isn't without his charms. He has developed a practiced friendliness, developed through years of dealing with the public while working on films in South Korea. He is a notoriously difficult to please man, the kind that expects the best out of anyone he associates with, anything less would be a failure in his demanding eyes.

Career/Job/Year in School: Professional Athlete (formerly), Stuntman/Choreographer, Executive Producer.

Group Member How Long New

Character's O/O's:  Rough Sex, Spanking, breathe control, red heads, D/s, DD/LG, Bratty women, Seduction, See Player's O/Os for more.

Characters Limits: Scat, Bathroom Play, Vomit.

Connections to other characters
Mi Kyong Bin aka “Mimi”             Niece

Backstory

After his successful competitive career in tae kwon do, having won multiple national championships, Bo began to change his focus by cross-training in various other arts to improve his repertoire and resume to market himself to other avenues. He ended up getting hired as a stuntman in his early twenties, which eventually lead to him taking the reigns on several films, choreographing the action first hand. Bo was frequently hired by his brother to assist Mimi with her dancing and movement training, linking her modern dance skills with traditional martial arts movements from Korea to give her more flare. He was notorious hard on his niece, pushing her to her limits to try to ensure she develop her inner greatness. Though he would never admit it aloud, he is a big fan of her music and considers it part of his personal mission to help her develop as a woman and performer.

Bo left South Korea a few years before Mimi, relocating to Los Angeles to oversee principle photography of a film that was his company's first major film. After he finished with the project his brother contacted him and begged him to move to Chartier Valley and keep an eye on his niece to ensure she didn't get herself into too much trouble during her foreign exchange. Bo reluctantly agreed after some prompting, but not because of his interest in maintaining his niece's purity. He couldn't have cared less about her innocence, rather he was curious to see for himself how she might handle the temptations of the Western World.

Bo had his assistant find him a house in the town, one that was large enough and had a spare bedroom in case his niece needed a place to stay occasionally. The prospect of keeping tabs on an eighteen year old was quite depressing, truthfully it was beneath him to babysit her, and so he chose not to contact her until he was situated in his new home and had decided on what he would do with his spare time to keep from going mad due to the boredom of small suburban living. He came up with a solution, use this time away to focus on developing new projects for his production company, and scout for potential talent.

Additional Pictures

Face claim: Godfrey Gao
The Dream Walker's O's/O's Story Ideas

~Unable to accept new games at the moment~

Kaia

Dream walker

Not at all, I can edit that detail to a house or something else.
The Dream Walker's O's/O's Story Ideas

~Unable to accept new games at the moment~

Kaia

Awesome, move on over to the character sheets, join us in the OOC

Gypsy

For anyone currently considering making a Dad character -- and wants to play someone with a bit of a criminal past (shady business dealings currently a plus) -- I'd love to plot for Wynne Daniels' father.  They wouldn't have seen each other since she was very young, 4 or 5, and her mother is a bit of a messed up piece of work and has currently taken off for parts unknown.

Wynne has been living with her uncle and cousin, and has attended her first Playground party with mixed results.   She's blonde, practical rather than bubby, an unenthusiastic student for everything but art and history, and doesn't trust much of anybody any farther than she can throw them (for good reason) ... but rather desperately wants that to change.

Other than the shady side to his nature, and his dad status, pretty much everything would be up for discussion, including memories and reasons that he wasn't in Wynne's life.

Pastel Kitkat

Game’s a total boob-fest guys (no complaints here really). We need more Dad’s and uncles for the straight girls though! My Lulu, Mimi and Serena need fresh meat (pun intended). We’re a friendly bunch! Come in and don’t be shy~

ChicagoOkie

I've been thinking about joining. I see you obviously need more dads. Not sure what kind of dad I would make yet.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Pastel Kitkat

Quote from: ChicagoOkie on March 30, 2018, 08:11:40 PM
I've been thinking about joining. I see you obviously need more dads. Not sure what kind of dad I would make yet.

*perches on his shoulder like one of those little devils you see in cartoons* Dooo it~ Hehehe

Kaia

lol we'd love to see what you come up with! 

ChicagoOkie

I'm working on him, but I was thinking Ryan Reynolds for the face claim.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

LostSoul

I’m intrigued. I’d like to find a daughter to conspire with however before I jump in with both feet if such connections are still available.
"Take another bite/It'll be alright/What's wrong will soon feel right/Dangerous tonight

Take another sip/Let it kiss your lips/And let a little drip on your thighs

If you let me I'll untie your sensuality/I'll open up your heart and satisfy my greed" -A Cooper

Gypsy

My character Wynne is still in need of a father, and I believe there are a couple of others in game as well.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=285718.msg14062700#msg14062700

There's her sheet.  Feel free to shoot me a PM if interested in discussing -- her father character would need to have something of a criminal past.

However, you don't have to have an active daughter/father to enter the game -- the GMs allow NPC'd ones.

LostSoul

Quote from: Gypsy on April 13, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
However, you don't have to have an active daughter/father to enter the game -- the GMs allow NPC'd ones.

Yeah I know, but there’s something extra when it’s another player.
"Take another bite/It'll be alright/What's wrong will soon feel right/Dangerous tonight

If you let me I'll untie your sensuality/I'll open up your heart and satisfy my greed" -A Cooper

Kaia

We are actually in need of male characters.  Dad, step-dads, uncles, etc.  Wynne still needs a dad, as does Alison I believe (I could be wrong).  Making an uncle is a fairly easy way to be able to connect with daughters already in play.  :)

TyCaine

Actually, I was thinking of making a third character, another Dad.
Is there a list of daughters without fathers anywhere? Rather than adding another NPC daughter to the pool?
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Kaia

The Master post actually has the households listed, TyCaine.  Dria's dad is NPC'd but Caela isn't interested in a PC dad.  Abi's dad is dead.  Cassie is one of the cousins, so maybe Kiric might be open to gaining a dad for his girl.

Residents

LostSoul

Morgan Fletcher a.k.a. Clayton "Clay" Daniels
Faceclaim: Stephen Amell
Birthday: OCT 13
Height 6'2"
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue-gray
Distinguishing Marks: Not as such
Sexuality: Straight
Profession:: Importer/Exporter.
First Party:  None so far.
Character's O/O's:     ON: Vanilla Sex, Vigorous Sex, Adventurous Sex, Tender Lovemaking, Intensely Primal Fucking, Bondage (giving), Oral Sex (giving/receiving), Sex Toys (giving), Teasing, Biting, Hair Pulling (giving), Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Romance
     OFF: Bathroom functions, vore.
Family: Wynne Daniels (daughter), Melanie Daniels (estranged ex-wife), Marianne Black (niece), Alex Black (former brother-in-law)

About:

Clayton was just getting started in his career and establishing himself in the import/export business when he met Melanie Black. The chance meeting rapidly bloomed into a whirlwind romance fueled by fantastic dreams, excitement, and good old fashioned sexual chemistry. When Melanie came up pregnant, Clay asked her to marry him. His business was growing, his fortunes looked good. Adding his own little family to the rest just seemed like even more of a blessing.

Unfortunately, that was to be the high point of his life with Melanie. Clay had made his name moving items of dubious provenance. Objects of art, fossils, first edition books, meteorites... whatever wasn't flatly illegal that someone was willing to pay his premium passed through his ever expanding list of warehouses hovering just inside the bounds of legality if not ethics. The commodities were lucretive, but swiftly attached a dark web of rumors to him. Between the stresses of motherhood and the sordid whispers about what her husband was actually transfering across borders, it began to take a toll on Melanie, who in turn started finding ways to escape her life.

Then, while Clay was in Hong Kong attending a private auction for a client, he was contacted by his attorneys; US Customs, BATFE, and the FBI had revealed he was under investigation for gun running. The lawyers had recommended he remain outside US jurisdiction until the matter was settled one way or the other. In that moment, Clay was severed from his wife and daughter. He couldn't even risk calling them often for fear of wire-taps. Clay was on the first plane back once his attorneys let him know the feds were dropping their investigation. He was taken into custody mere steps past the gate.

It was the final gambit from the federal agencies. They had no case. Nothing they'd recovered had linked him to illegal arms deals. No evidence had been turned up. So they'd swooped down in a last ditch effort to startle something loose if not an admission of guilt. His retained law firm had been well worth their expense and he was released within hours. Tragically, the ordeal had been more than his wife was able to endure. He returned to an empty house, divorce papers, and a letter that neither she or Wynne wanted to see him ever again. That was the worst day of his life.

The very next day, Clayton Daniels disappeared off the face of the world forever.

With the right connections and deep pockets, it's not too hard to step into a new identity. Nor is it overly difficult to regain control of a business when one still has an iron grip on all the numbered business accounts and a notarized statement from Daniels naming his successor. Mr Fletcher relocated himself to the Caiman Islands and poured his focus into the one thing he still had left ; his business. If anything, the sinister rumors that had followed him in his previous incarnation were even darker.

Still, he was not a man to give up easily and nothing would ever erase his awareness that his daughter was growing up without him. Therefore, he discretely hired an investigative agency through a number of cut-outs to keep tabs on Melanie and Wynne, forwarding their reports to him every six months. Within two years, he discontinued his monitoring of his ex-wife. Melanie had fallen too far into the bottle and pills to ever again be the woman he'd fallen in love with. His daughter was another story and he debated asking for more frequent reports. In the end, though it was a constant ache, Morgan decided against it. Melanie had told him in very clear terms how Wynne didn't want him in her life. For her happiness, he'd kept his distance both physically and emotionally.

That ended when he recieved a report stating that Melanie had stepped out on their daughter yet again and if the timespan was any indication, had no plans to return. That was unacceptable. You didn't just abandon your child because you were tired of being a parent. It especially hurt because who was he to lecture someone about abandoning their child. He'd discovered Wynne had been taken in by her Uncle which at least kept her with family, but it shouldn't be Alex's responsibility. Even if Wynne hated his guts, he had a duty to take care of her now.

A month later, Mr Fletcher was moving into his new house in Chartier Valley and fretting over the response Wynne would have to the registered letter he'd sent saying he wanted to meet with her.

Hobbies:
  • Obstacle Races
  • Sailing
  • Shooting
  • Fencing
  • Reading
  • Painting
  • Horseback Riding

• Tall Ships
  • Wildlife
  • Motorcycles
  • Travel
  • Staying active
  • Theater

Dislikes:
  • Boredom
  • Willful Ignorance
  • Rap/Hip-hop
  • Law Enforcement
  • Garlic

Goals:
  • Regain a sense of family.
  • Come home
  • Keep his company from consuming everything else in his life

Story Arcs:
  • Forge a new relationship with Wynne
  • Rediscovery
  • Forgiveness

• Wynne - long-lost daughter
[Would welcome help in finding the additional connections if possible.]

NPC
  • Melanie Daniels - estranged ex-wife
  • Marianne Black - niece

Crash

Kaia

This looks good, but I have a couple questions, which I PM'd you for.  <3

KieraJade

Okay, officially interested in creating a character, or some characters and playing!!
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

TyCaine

Quote from: KieraJade on April 20, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
Okay, officially interested in creating a character, or some characters and playing!!
YAY!!!!
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Crash

Excellent!  And I whole heartedly agree with your avi.

Eikichi

Welcome to the group.

Wyatt

Nice to have you join us, Kiera, very, very nice indeed!! Woot!!!!
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Kaia

KieraJade

Daughters Playground Character sheet:

Chloe June Potter
Penmaster: KieraJade
Faceclaim: Claire Sinclair
Birthday: June 25, 2000
Height: 5’7”
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Chocolate brown
Distinguishing Marks: Just that gorgeous smile of hers! Ears are pierced once, and sometimes she rocks a belly button ring.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Profession/Year in School: Budding professional makeup artist/Senior in high school
First Party:  (hoping for) February

Character's O/O's: Ons & Offs
Ons:

• Dirty talk
  • Dominance
  • Multiple partners
  • Oral sex
  • Voyerisum
  • Romance
  • Teasing
  • Vaginal sex
  • Breast play
  • Sex toys
  • Light bondage
  • Exhibitionism

Maybes:

• Anal sex
  • Feel free to ask about anything not listed

Offs:

• Disrespect
  • Extreme Pain
  • Anything nonconsensual
  • Blood
  • Vore
  • Scat
  • Permanent marks
  • Water sports
  • Vomit

Family: Illegitimate daughter of Joseph Allen and Natalia Potter Cunningham.

About:  Is there ever an older story in the book than when a boy and girl meet in a bar? Joe Allen was straight out of college and a rising political star when he met Natalia Potter in Philadelphia. She was an up-and-coming model and sweet little fun-loving groupie. He talked, she swooned, they drank, partied, it all led to his hotel room and a steamy night that ended with 19-year-old Natalia pregnant. She’d slipped out the next morning without a word to an unconscious Joseph, and didn’t discover her pregnancy until a few months later, when he was long gone.

No way to contact him, and with the support of her family, Natalia gave birth to Chloe, raised her in New York, and married a successful older businessman, Peter Cunningham, when Chloe was 3. This gave them stability, which is what Natalia thought was the best for Chloe. A few years later, she actually found Joseph Allen through some friend contacts and the slow, slow process of letting him know he had a daughter started.

Chloe grew up extremely close to her mother, at arm’s length with her step-father, and always curious about her biological father. She was a curious, smart, and mature young woman. Growing up with a young mom who was more like a best friend would do that to a person. It wasn’t until Chloe was in middle school, though, that Natalia broke her silence and slowly started telling her daughter about the man who was her biological father, Joseph Allen. The girl was looking more and more like him every day, and her budding artistry with paints, and makeup, couldn’t be contained. It was around this time too, her family became close to Ashland Davies family, her step-father representing him on a few business ventures, and contracts and they had a daughter, Rowan, who was around the same age as Chloe.

When Chloe was 15, her step-father was diagnosed with cancer and the family moved from upstate New York to Arizona for his treatment. Within six months, he had passed away, leaving Natalia and Chloe heartbroken, but wealthy because of his fortune and life insurance policies. The two girls took off to Los Angeles, then, when Chloe expressed her desire to find her real father and pursue a career as a makeup artist. After awhile there, and a few fateful meetings with Joseph Allen, Chloe wanted to be closer to her dad. She left her mother behind in L.A. and moved to the Chartier Valley into a place at the Davies’ household, where she could be closer to her father and learn more about him.

Being there about a year so far, finishing up school, keeping her makeup artist business going, Chloe wasn’t just discovering her father, but also friends who introduced her to a whole new decadent world of pleasure.

Growing up as more of a best friend to her mother than a daughter, Chloe has always seemed ahead of her age, slightly more mature, and street-smart than others at her age. She was driven to follow what she loved, and responsible enough not to go over the edge when it called to her. She has always been positive, upbeat, and supportive of her friends. Rarely is there a frown on Chloe’s face. She loves to create, make beautiful things, and be social.

Hobbies: Chloe loves to paint on canvas – but mostly on people’s faces. She does makeup professionally as a job, and face painting on the weekends for her friends, or at Renaissance Festivals, local business expos, the zoo, wherever needs someone to help out! She also loves reading, going to the movies, anything with fashion and photography, going on new adventures that include trying new things and especially new foods.

Likes: People and places. She adores color in everything, SEX, spicy foods, meeting new people, making new friends, SEX, new makeup, shopping, and mid-day naps.

Dislikes: Onions, the smell of vomit, unfinished jobs, and being left out.

Goals: To get to know her biological father better, graduate high school, work on her makeup artist business, become a makeup artist to the stars and in the movies, find love, and have a good time.

Story Arcs:
  • Learning about her biological father.
  • Participating in events as a makeup artist, face painting.
  • Discovering more about herself and her sexuality.

• Joseph Allen - Father
  • Ashland Davies – Roomate (Currently crashing at his pad)
  • Rowan Davies – Roomate (Currently crashing at her pad)
  • Primrose Kingsley – Friends with Benefits (Possible Playground sponsor)
  • Lisa Cerveny – Friends/Work Associates (possible Playground sponsor)
  • Anais Boucher – Friends/Work Associates
  • Lulu Renier – Friends with benefits
  • Sharlene “Charlie” Davis – Friends with benefits

NPC
  • Natalia Potter Cunningham - Mother
  • Sarah Allen – Half-sister

#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

TyCaine

Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Hazy Sky

Hi,
Just wondering if you are still recruiting at all?
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Kaia

We are still looking for more father type figures such as dads, uncles, stepfathers.

Eliza

Yes, we have 10 more daughter than we have fathers, so if we can level the field, that would be great.

Hazy Sky

I'll see what I can do then. I'll have a look at existing characters and hope a suitable concept springs to mind.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Lady Sakura

Quote from: skyre on May 07, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
I'll see what I can do then. I'll have a look at existing characters and hope a suitable concept springs to mind.

"Pounces*
Hey!

Hazy Sky

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Hazy Sky

Also...

A rough draft for consideration and feedback please.

Work in progress.

NAME

Penmaster: Skyre.

Faceclaim: Steve McQueen.

Incest y/n: [Yes only indicates that you are open to the concept and are willing to discuss]

Birthday: April 1st.

Height: Six feet or so.

Hair Color: Blonde.

Eye Color: Green.

Distinguishing Marks: None. Well his hands are quite calloused from his work, but that's about it and he has a few scars from slipped or trapped tools, sharp edges and so on.

Sexuality: Straight.

Profession: Mechanic specializing in classic cars. He does have a dual honours degree in English and History. Not that he has any use for that now.

First Party:  December 2016.

Family: His daughter Erika, his son Michael (deceased) and his wife (ex) Julia.

About: It doesn't look like it, but he's dying. At the moment he just gets a little short of breath if he runs for too long or tries to lift anything too heavy, but it's only going to get worse. He's got the diagnosis and read up on it. He knows where the road is leading him. In the end he'll be stuck hooked up to bottled oxygen just keep him alive and he'll be as weak as a kitten.

Like most parents he's put his own life and dreams on hold for the past eighteen years to build a business to support and provide for his family and look where that got him. An incurable degenerative condition and a divorced wife more sharp and bitter than a knife that's just been used to cut lemons.
So he likes pretty younger women as well as old cars? So what? He's done with putting things on hold or wasting time. He would like to enjoy himself a little whilst he still can.

As for his past; fell in love at eighteen, baby at twenty, married at twenty two, business started at twenty three, diagnosed at thirty five, separated at thirty six and divorced at thirty seven. Those are the high and low points of his life. The only things that truly matter to him are his business, his daughter, his classic black 1968 Dodge Charger and his on-off relationship with Katie. Anything else is basically expendable in the greater scheme of things.

Hobbies:

• Classic cars.
Unlike women cars improve the older they get. New cars might be more efficient and faster and safer, but they lack soul.

• Younger women.
Unlike cars women do not improve as they get older.

• Reading.
He reads at least a couple of chapters of a book every night before going to sleep.

• His work. Katie. His daughter Erika. Good food. Books. Old cars. Beer. Sleeping in the shade on a hot day. Swimming.

Dislikes:

• Jackasses with more money than sense and an ego to match. Salad. Seized nuts. Ripped threads. Being sick and not being able to do a damn thing about it. Wine. His bitch ex wife.

Goals:

• Staying as healthy as possible. Having fun whilst he can. Finding out what his life is for now he's not a husband or a father in the same way anymore. Making sure he has no regrets and everything is sorted out for when he's not... When he can't do what he can do now anymore. And when he's not here at all.

Story Arcs:

• Why me?
Coming to terms with his fate.

• Who am I now?
Finding a relationship that means something and satisfies his actual needs rather than just his desires.

• What do I do?
Making up for lost time, both in the past and the future.

• NAME - TYPE

• NAME - TYPE

• NAME - TYPE

NPC Katie Fielding:
He runs a garage specializing in repairing, maintaining and restoring classic cars with his partner and fellow mechanic Katie Fielding. Katie is almost twenty years his junior and she is actually the reason why he had admitted to himself that he prefers younger women. Tensions in the garage might have been running high after his divorce and he might have ended up with making love to her against the side of Ford Mustang.

They have an on-off relationship which they both seem happy with. She's also smart, quick to learn and keen about her work. Another five years and she'll be one of the best damned mechanics in the business. If he was twenty years younger he would not want to let her go. As it is he understands that she's not after a relationship like that and he respects it. She has a small stake in the business at the moment, but when she's ready and he can't handle the work anymore it's hers. They both know it. Katie is the only person other than his doctor who knows about his condition.

Erika, daughter, 18.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Kaia

I've got a couple pointers.  I'll bullet point it to make it easy :)

• First party can't be until March 2017.  That is the first party that non-founding families could attend.  :)
  • We'd like an actual height, if you wouldn't mind.
  • I don't consider callouses as a distinguishing mark, but we can definitely add in some scars.  Maybe a location of where the scars are?
  • Your backstory is unique, which I love.  However, beyond being sick, we don't know much about your character.  I'd really like to see a little more into who he is :)  Maybe put some of the info on Katie in the about me?
  • You will need connections before posting, but as long as it's done before your first post, it's okay to add those later.
  • Ons and offs can be added before posting; we do have a thread that you can link to the character sheet.  Otherwise, you can put it on the sheet.  I prefer it in the thread, if you're not sure how you want to do it.

Beyond those points, it looks great.  Just remember to keep to the sheet formatting when making up your final draft.  I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

TyCaine

Hey skyre!

As far as connections go, if you'd like a guy connection as someone he knows, Casey has a '71 'Cuda that he painstakingly restored, perhaps he came to you for pointers or parts or even assistance once or twice?

Just a thought. If you're interested, hit me up in PM to discuss any details, like whether Casey knows about his condition or not...  Completely up to you.  ;D
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Hazy Sky

Quote from: TyCaine on May 08, 2018, 08:17:40 AM
Hey skyre!

As far as connections go, if you'd like a guy connection as someone he knows, Casey has a '71 'Cuda that he painstakingly restored, perhaps he came to you for pointers or parts or even assistance once or twice?

Just a thought. If you're interested, hit me up in PM to discuss any details, like whether Casey knows about his condition or not...  Completely up to you.  ;D

That would work nicely please. Maybe it was a job that Casey didn't have the specialised tools to do on his own, like pressing bearings out or some reboring cylinders that turned into a talk, a few beers and an invitation?

He hasn't told anyone other than his business partner about his condition and only because she works with him and has an on off sexual relationship with him. He hasn't even told his daughter about it.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

TyCaine

Quote from: skyre on May 08, 2018, 09:51:35 AM
That would work nicely please. Maybe it was a job that Casey didn't have the specialised tools to do on his own, like pressing bearings out or some reboring cylinders that turned into a talk, a few beers and an invitation?
Perfect, sounds good to me...
Now be aware that the way things work (as far as I'm aware) a dad cannot invite/sponsor another dad, but being a friend of a dad in the Playground would probably bring the prospect to the attention of one of the daughters who could.
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Hazy Sky

OK. Cool. That will be great. I know need to read up on all the details. It's my birthday and people keep expecting me to do things that aren't reading up stuff on a website. So unreasonable of them...

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Kaia

Quote from: skyre on May 08, 2018, 11:40:50 AM
OK. Cool. That will be great. I know need to read up on all the details. It's my birthday and people keep expecting me to do things that aren't reading up stuff on a website. So unreasonable of them...
haha!  Happy birthday!

TyCaine

Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Lady Sakura

Quote from: skyre on May 08, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy it

Love And Submission

Here's my  own WIP. I just need connections I think.

My WIP
Winston Belmont
Penmaster: Love  And Submission
Faceclaim: Doc Hammer
Birthday:  May Seventh
Height: Six Feet Tall
Hair Color: White
Eye Color:  Black
Distinguishing Marks: Pentagram tattoo on his left ring finger and a large hourglass on the back of his right shoulder.
Profession/Year in School: Heir To The Belmont Family Fortune
First Party:February 2018

Family:
Marigold Belmont: Daughter

Sarah Belmont: Wife

About:  The Belmont’s have always been a somewhat eccentric family. Old money since the eighteenth century, Winston’s great grandfather owned several textile mills in the New England area. The family was run out of the region in the mid-1860s due to acquisitions of witchcraft. It is perhaps this familial tale that is most responsible for Winston’s macabre personality and interest in  the occult.Traits that he shares with his dear daughter Marigold. The Belmonts are a hard family to get a true understanding of, owning to their secretive nature and immense wealth.  There’s rumors that Winston is some sort of  debauched hedonist but those rumor are unsubstantiated and most likely  spread by   plebeians who don’t understand the regality of the Belmont  bloodline. His appearance at the playground is at the behest of Marigold who has a vested interest in seeing her father interact in these sorts of situations.

Hobbies:
  • The Occult
  • Comic Books
  • Painting
  • Horror Movies
  • Tabletop Role-playing Games

• Gothic Cloning
  • Gothic Rock
  • D/S Relationships
  • Fine Wine
  • Handcuffs
  • Classical Music
  • Collars

Dislikes:
  • Judgmental People

• The Beach

• Pop Music

Goals:
  • Tutoring a few young girls into becoming  fine women

Story Arcs:
  • None

• NAME - TYPE
[One must be to an existing daughter who was established as a member before a certain point.  Please ask GM for the current criteria for this.]
  • NAME - TYPE
[The second must be to any existing daughter of the Playground]
  • NAME - TYPE
[Any connection]

NPC
  • NAME - TYPE

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Hazy Sky

Thanks everyone. I need a daughter connection please. Any takers?

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Gypsy

Quote from: skyre on May 08, 2018, 01:01:08 PM
Thanks everyone. I need a daughter connection please. Any takers?

He could probably know Lisa through Vantage Sports & Imports, where she works part time in sales.  She is a car buff, so classic cars are definitely of interest.    Given the attitude I see about women, it's likely that any time the conversation strayed from cars, they would probably butt heads.

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Gypsy on May 08, 2018, 01:05:39 PM
He could probably know Lisa through Vantage Sports & Imports, where she works part time in sales.  She is a car buff, so classic cars are definitely of interest.    Given the attitude I see about women, it's likely that any time the conversation strayed from cars, they would probably butt heads.

Thank you. That's very kind of you and I appreciate it. I've done quite a bit more filling in of his background and personality since that first draft earlier today. There were a lot of blanks bits to be filled in. I'm just tidying everything up now.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Kaia

I run two girls who fall into the established criteria.

Kizzy, founding family
Kamaile, one of the first members once opened to non founders.

Amanita is newer to the playground, but she comes from money.

I'm pretty open to connections.

Hazy Sky

So I have a second draft. Hopefully I've addressed all the issues Kaia mentioned. I haven't done his O/O deliberately. I'll post and link them once he's approved.

I think Danny could easily connect with any of your characters Kaia. Perhaps you could judge which would be the most likely to take an interest in him. Kismet or Kamaile would both peek his interest in terms of looks.

Anyway here it is...
Danny Stevens

Daniel 'Danny' Stevens

Penmaster: Skyre.

Faceclaim: Steve McQueen.

Incest y/n: No.

Birthday: April 1st 1980

Height: Six feet.

Hair Color: Blonde.

Eye Color: Grey.

Distinguishing Marks:  Danny has a few small scars from slipped or trapped tools, sharp edges and so on his hands and a much larger one on the underside of his right forearm from when a jack slipped and dropped a VW Beetle on his arm breaking the bone and leaving it puncturing the skin. He always knew Beetles were awful shitty cars and this just confirmed his opinion still further.

Profession: Automotive mechanic specializing in classic cars. He does have a dual honours degree in English and History. Not that he has any use for that now.

First Party:  April 2017.

Family: His daughter Erika, his son Michael (deceased) and his wife (ex) Julia.

About: It doesn't look like it, but Danny is dying. At the moment he just gets a little short of breath if he runs for too long or tries to lift anything too heavy, but it's only going to get worse. He's got the diagnosis and read up on it. He knows where the road is leading him. In the end he'll be stuck hooked up to bottled oxygen just keep him alive and he'll be as weak as a kitten.

Like most parents he's put his own life and dreams on hold for the past eighteen years to build a business to support and provide for his family and look where that got him. An incurable degenerative condition and a divorced wife more sharp and bitter than a knife that's just been used to cut lemons.
So he likes pretty younger women as well as old cars? So what? He's done with putting things on hold or wasting time. He would like to enjoy himself a little whilst he still can. At least that's how he feels some of the time.

As for his past; fell in love when he was eighteen with a girl who was from out of state at his university. An unplanned accident left them with a beautiful baby girl at twenty. They were married at twenty two. He started his own business at twenty three, turning what had been a temporary job working for someone else into a career in its own right. A second child, a boy was born at twenty six. That child was dead at thirty five. He was also diagnosed with his incurable condition at thirty five. His wife separated from him at thirty six and they divorced at thirty seven. Those are the high and low notes of his life.

In terms of how his marriage came apart, well his wife didn't like his insistence on running how own business and working hours that suited him and not her right from the start. What she never understood, could never see was that he did it for Erika; to make sure someone was always there to take her to school, pick her up afterwards, take her home and be with her and cook her dinner until she was in bed and asleep. His wife was far too involved with her her father's family business to ever be around to do any of that and been since she insisted that he moved across the country when they finished their studies at university.
It was her Dad who took Erika to buy her first bra and her prom dress.
The fact that he was in the car with Michael when it was hit by a drunk driver was the nail in the coffin for their relationship. It wasn't his fault, but he survived and his son in the back didn't and that was probably enough to turn self interested bitterness into open hostility.

They separated a week after the funeral. Julia took up with someone at work and wanted Erika to come too. She refused to leave her father, something else that only served to further enbitter her mother. They divorced a year later to the day after a rather bitter divorce in which Julia had done her best to ruin him and destroy his business, whilst he'd tried to be fair and magnanimous to her. It was about this time that an argument with an employee turned quite unexpectedly into something else and opened a new page in his life story.

Currently Danny is living in a large cabin on the edge of town that rumour has it was built and used as a Speakeasy back in the twenties. Certainly it has a big enough basement for that rumour to be true and it's outside the city limits. He bought it as an investment, but he's ended up living in it after the divorce. It's not high end by any means, but it's comfortable and warm, everything is snug and cozy and it has a nice big heated garage for his personal tox box. It suits his needs well enough and it has room enough for Erika and her friends to stay over.

The only things that truly matter to him now are his business, his daughter, his classic black 1968 Dodge Charger and his on-off relationship with Katie. Anything else is basically expendable in the greater scheme of things, as long as no one gets their heart broken.

As far as his actual personality goes, he's kind, gentle, loyal, empathic, honest and sympathetic. He's hard working and self sacrificing, but not as much as he once was. His temper is slow to start, but get the fuck out of his way once it gets going.

He no longer suffers fools gladly or bites his tongue. If he wants something he'll probably reach and take it if he can and he certainly won't regret it afterwards. All of these things are almost certainly because he's aware of the Reaper on his tail.

Hobbies:

• Classic cars.
Unlike women cars improve the older they get. New cars might be more efficient and faster and safer, but they lack soul and grace.

• Younger women.
Unlike cars women do not improve as they get older. This is a relatively recent revelation for him and if he wasn't ill and it wasn't for Katie it's probably one he would not have admitted to having even to himself.

• Reading.
He reads at least a couple of chapters of a book every night before going to sleep. Fiction or non fiction, he reads it all.

• His work. Katie. His daughter Erika. Good food. Books. Old cars. Beer. Sleeping in the shade on a hot day. Swimming.

Dislikes:

• Jackasses with more money than sense and an ego to match. Drink drivers. Salad. Seized nuts. Ripped threads. Being sick and not being able to do a damn thing about it. Wine. His bitch ex wife.

Goals:

• Staying as healthy as possible. Having fun whilst he can. Finding out what his life is for now he's not a husband, or a father in the same way anymore. Making sure he has no regrets and that everything is sorted out for when he's not... When he can't do what he can do now anymore. And when he's not here at all.

Story Arcs:

• Why me?
Coming to terms with his fate.

• Who am I now?
Finding a relationship that means something and satisfies his actual long term emotional needs rather than just his shirt term physical desires.

• What do I do?
Making up for lost time, both in the past and the future.

• Casey Stone - social connection.

• Lisa Cerveny - business connection, social acquaintance.

• NAME - TYPE

NPC
Katie Fielding: business partner, sometimes lover.

His minority partner in the business and fellow mechanic is Katie Fielding. Katie is almost twenty years his junior and she is actually the reason why he had admitted to himself that he prefers younger women. He came to work for him from. The local community college and stuck around when his insistence on perfection and hard work drove other employees and apprentices away. Tensions in the garage might have been running high after his divorce and he might have ended up making love to her against the side of Ford Mustang after a particularly heated argument.

They have an on-off relationship which they both seem reasonably happy with. As well as being damned cute and pretty she's also smart, quick to learn and keen about her work. Another five years and she'll be one of the best damned mechanics in the business. If he was twenty years younger he would not want to let her go. As it is he understands that she's not after a relationship like that and he respects it, even if he doesn't like it. She has a small stake in the business at the moment, but when she's ready and he can't handle the work anymore it's hers. They both know it.

Katie is the only person other than his doctor who knows about his condition.

Erika Stevens, daughter, 18.
She was the best accident to ever happen to him. For the past eighteen years she has been the centre of his world, his life. He would do anything for her, even die or be killed for her. He dropped her off at school every morning and picked her up every evening. It was him who took her to buy her first bra, her prom dress and it's to his workshop that she goes when the world gets too much for her. When her parents separated it was clear from the start which one she would choose to live with.

It breaks his heart that he probably will never see her get married or have a child of her own and it terrifies him that he will eventually leave her on her own in the world.

She doesn't need him in the same way that she once did of course and a whole variety of circumstances have lead him to become involved with the party scene.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Kaia

It makes sense to know Kismet since she started the parties and oversees the initiating process.  Kamaile definitely needs more connections, so you could actually know both.  Same for Love and Submission.  :)

Speaking of Love and Submission, did you mean gothic clothing, or was gothic cloning correct?

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Kaia on May 08, 2018, 04:40:52 PM
It makes sense to know Kismet since she started the parties and oversees the initiating process.  Kamaile definitely needs more connections, so you could actually know both.  Same for Love and Submission.  :)

Speaking of Love and Submission, did you mean gothic clothing, or was gothic cloning correct?

Both would be great! Always happy to help out with connections and such like if I can.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Love And Submission

Clothing. I  hate auto-correct so much sometimes.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Kaia

Your sheet looks good.  I'm going to go ahead and post it, but I need the connections and your ons and offs (which we have a thread for that and it's simple to link it to the sheet) before you post.  My girls are available, and I'm sure there's plenty of others that will be glad to connect.

Join us in the OOC, and we do have a discord if you want to join us there.  <3

renrac

Hello! I just came across this thread by accident and it caught my eye. After reading through the content on the first few pages I'd be interested in joining if recruitment is still open. If so, what should I know before hand and where's a good place to start?
Thank you!

Verdi

FATHER ROUGH DRAFT
DANIEL ROSEWOOD
"Never wrestle with a strong man."
Penmaster: Verdi
Faceclaim: Anthony Varrecchia
Incest: Yes
Birthday: 05▪05▪68
Height: 6'1
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: Several tattoos on his arms, reading glasses, silver ring on right pinky
Profession: Retired Marine
First Party:  He has not been to one yet.

Family: Daniel's father was a Marine who died serving his country. He was very hard on Daniel as he was growing up and expected more of him than most other parents do, but he was always there for him and supported him in everything he did. His mother left them when he was young and his father never told him why, so he has no clue who she is or was. The only family he keeps in touch with is his daughter, Veronica, his ex-wife, Suzy Chelter, who he left when he fell in love with and married a man, and his husband, Antonio, who is an Italian model (Daniel loves photographing him).

About: Because he was raised without a motherly touch, by a father in the Marines, and with training in the Army, Daniel is pretty strict himself. He thrives on order and control, but craves excitement and adventure. His husband understands and supports his need to be with young women so he allows him to participate in the parties even though Antonio is loyal to only him (he doesn't know about Daniel's sexual affairs with his own daughter). Despite the fact that he's so strict and organized, Daniel always had a soft spot for his daughter and was very lax with her. He was her first lover and supports her in everything she does, no matter what it is. They have an inseparable bond and he's very protective of her. When it comes to relationships, whether romantic or sexual, Daniel is the type who likes to be in charge. He's very much into punishment/reward systems and expects his rules to be followed. Although he has a hard exterior and looks like your average "manly man" who enjoys leather and motorcycles, he turns to jelly when it comes to dogs (especially his own).

Hobbies:
  • Fitness/Nutrition
  • Bicycling
  • Photography
  • Reading

• 90s Pop/Rock
  • Motorcycles
  • Art & Fashion
  • Cigars

Dislikes:
  • Laziness
  • Conservatives
  • Romance
  • Filth
  • Drugs/Alcohol

Goals:
  • Become a personal fitness trainer
  • Live long enough to see his daughter get married
  • Convince his husband to join in

Story Arcs:
  • He starts to develop feelings for one of the Daughters, causing a rift in his marriage
  • He gets in a fight with another Father for taking things too far with his Daughter
  • His dog, Lulu, a white Shih-Poo, goes missing

NPC

DAUGHTER ROUGH DRAFT
VERONICA ROSEWOOD
"If danger doesn't find her, she seeks it out and invites it home for dinner."
Penmaster: Verdi
Faceclaim: Amy Thunderbolt
Incest: Yes
Birthday: 01▪17▪00
Height: 5'4
Hair Color: Blonde, but sometimes wears wigs
Eye Color: Brown, but sometimes wears green contacts
Distinguishing Marks: Two tattoos, one on the inside of her left arm and one on her right side/hip
Profession: Model
First Party:  She has not been to one yet.

Family: The only family Veronica knows is her mother and two fathers. Although her mom and dad are divorced, she still stays in touch with and is on good terms with her mother who she often goes to the spa with. She also has a very good relationship with Antonio, her father's husband, and spends lots of time with him and Daniel together.

About: Despite the fact that Daniel divorced her mother and married a man, Veronica harbors no negative feelings toward her dad. In fact, she considers herself a daddy's girl, believes he was her first true love, and is proud that he took her virginity. Being raised by him alone most of her life shaped the kind of men she's attracted to, preferring older, more mature and intelligent men. Because of this, she often found herself having relationships with her teachers (whether it was for good grades or not) but always with her father's permission. She inherited her father's love for excitement and adventure, so she's always looking for the next big thrill, whether it's a new amusement park, going skydiving, or even doing parkour. Veronica is a vegan who takes an active role in the welfare of animals. She's into New Age Spirituality, practicing the use of crystals for healing and being one with the Earth, and has a Hippie mindset of making love, not war. She's easily excitable, very outgoing, and considers the word "slut" a compliment.

Hobbies:
  • Cosplaying
  • New Age Spirituality
  • Skateboarding
  • Hiking/Camping
  • Modeling

• Animal Rights
  • Video Games
  • Shopping
  • Nature
  • Dancing
  • Traveling

Dislikes:
  • Boredom
  • Drama
  • Global Warming
  • Being broke
  • Animal Cruelty

Goals:
  • Become more involved with animal shelters
  • Learn how to cook
  • Become more artistic
  • Find a sugar daddy

Story Arcs:
  • Her and another Daughter start dating
  • She gets jealous seeing her Father with another Daughter
  • She has an accident which causes her to become disabled

NPC

Kaia

Quote from: renrac on May 10, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
Hello! I just came across this thread by accident and it caught my eye. After reading through the content on the first few pages I'd be interested in joining if recruitment is still open. If so, what should I know before hand and where's a good place to start?
Thank you!

Hi there!  This thread should have the correct version of the backstory and some of the basic rules.  If not, the Master post (which you can reach by using the Daughter's Playground button on my siggy) has anything you could pretty much think of.

We do require you to have two primary connections before posting, but I don't require them before applying, if that makes sense.  These are currently a daughter of the Playground whose first party was from January - June 2017 as the more established daughter, and one daughter of the Playground, as long as they've attended a party already.  The first party a non-founding member can be a part of is March 2017, although characters are more likely to have joined from April-June 2017, at the earliest. 

Beyond that, please keep to the formatting of the sheets.  If they are not in the format given, I won't post your sheet until it is.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

Eliza

Confirmed Daughter/Father Count:

35 daughters
26 fathers
1 mother

More fathers would be great!

Eliza

Quote from: Eliza on May 12, 2018, 05:49:21 PM
Confirmed Daughter/Father Count:

35 daughters
26 fathers
1 mother

More fathers would be great!

Hey everyone! New updates for those interested in participating with us. We are due for a IC time jump into February 2018 in a few days and Kaia and I would like to see more male characters join the Playground just in time for the next party. That means more daddies. Some daughters are in need of fathers though it isn't a requirement for this push for recruitment.

If are interested, fill out one of the new character sheet templates on the first page and send it in a PM to Kaia (also include me in the message). If you were interested in playing a daughter, unfortunately, Kaia and I are not looking for more girls (though we are open to letting 1 mother join). So MALE characters only until further notice.

Ambie

I wished I had noticed that this got started again sooner! I was hoping to get into the original before the GM left. Can i get on a wait list for a daughter?

Kaia

We will announce when we open recruitment for daughters again.

Kaia

Hey guys!  We just went through a time jump, so we're now in February and are in the process of setting up the next party.  To that note, we are recruiting for male characters, being woefully unbalanced.  We do have one mom slot available as well for the right player. 

Devilyn Sydhe

Hello, this has held my interest for a while so I've decided to at least ask a few questions for a potential character.  My apologies if this is already posted somewhere, but is there room for a retired pro athlete and is Dwayne Johnson taken as a faceclaim?  I'm considering a recently retired midlevel NFL player who is an uncle to one of the girls.  If this might be acceptable, I will attempt to flesh out the remainder as quickly as possible.

Kaia

Hello there!  He's actually available as a face claim.  Your basic premise sounds good.  We hope you join us :)

Devilyn Sydhe

This is what I have so far, I still need to fill out the family section and try to find some connections, but I'm really looking forward to writing here.  Please let me know anything that needs changing so far.

wip

Jason McCall
KalebHyde
Dwayne Johnson
Birthday: Feb 27
Height: 6ft 5in
Hair Color: was black, but typically clean shaven
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Marks: His body is well decorated with tribal art and well earned scars which are most pronounced on his left knee where his last surgery took place.
Profession/Year in School: Former NFL linebacker, retired for about 2 years, considering getting into broadcasting
First Party:  Newcomer
Character's O/O's: Jason is open to about anything at this point though he doesn't have much interest in any sort of bathroom play.  He has reached an experimental period of his life though he does enjoy the rougher elements due to his size and strength.  The aggression he once saved for the field is now channeling toward a dominance in the bedroom and appreciation for the size difference of petite girls.

Family:

About:  Jason's life centers around the game of football, having played for over half his life and spent most of the rest thinking about it.  He was a star in high school, the leader of the Macon Wolfpack.  His sister always made fun of him for it, but the description did have its perks.  Choice of the entire female student body, under the table offers from numerous undisclosed universities, and much more.  It is amazing what having the ability to crush a quarterback can get someone.  Finally he accepted a full ride scholarship to the U, or university of Miami for those who don't know.  It wasn't as if he was there to be a student, but football and his parents did instill within him enough sense of self preservation to keep himself eligible with his grades.  Leaving for the NFL before his senior season, the initial rumors of what Jason might be truly like emerged with an allegation by a member of the cheer squad of inappropriate behavior though nothing could ever be proven and Jason denies everything to this day.

This did affect his draft status, however, as he fell to the Atlanta Falcons in the second round of the NFL draft, a grudge he secretly holds even now.  His career was largely successful, three pro bowl appearances and a few defensive player of the month honors, but still haunted by nagging inquiries by bastard reporters who seemed to leap on any story they could find.  Jason nearly knocked out one male member of the media over questions about a particular night in Vegas before simply refusing to speak to the media any more that year.

Finally it happened, he and the Atlanta Falcons made it to the Super Bowl though it was bittersweet as Jason had suffered what turned out to be a career ending knee injury midway through the year.  Still, it was his guys against the almighty Tom Brady led New England Patriots.  Jason could finally see a ring in his future.  He had so much moneyhappiness riding on this one game only to have his heart ripped out and stomped on.  He will never forgive that pampered, preppy, piece of...Well, it was all in good sportsmanship, but Jason is still known to get lured into the occasional drunken twitter war over that man, that team.

Recently, Jason, whom was at least wise enough to save a large portion of his playing income, has moved to the area and one night while attempting to contact his sister began speaking with his niece instead.  He realized then that it had been ages since he had last seen her in person and decided they should spend a day together.  He offered to take her out shopping so she quickly accepted but when the day came he could not believe his eyes.  He had to kick himself hard for the thoughts that flooded his mind.  How could it have been so long that the kid he remembered in pigtails had blossomed into a full grown woman.  Well, not so much full grown as she was barely over five feet and a hundred pounds, but still she was beautiful.  As the day progressed, his niece confided to him that she had a new group of friends that threw parties, among other things, and that her parents just wouldn't understand.  As she continued to explain how he was probably more progressive and understanding, he could not help noticing how each new outfit she tried on both fit better and got skimpier at once.  Jason startled from those wicked thoughts as his niece asked if he'd like to come with her to the next event.  Jason thought for a while before finally agreeing to 'chaperone' her to the next event, then took her and her hundreds of dollars of newly bought outfits home.

Hobbies:
  • Weightlifting
  • Watching football
  • Jogging

• Atlanta Falcons/Miami Hurricanes
  • Swimming in the ocean
  • Muscle Cars
  • Spicy Mexican food

Dislikes:
  • Tom Brady
  • Reporters who are too nosy
  • Gambling losses

Goals:
  • Remain as close to playing shape as age will allow.
  • Work toward earning a communications degree while attempting to become a football commentator
  • Possibly work toward a career in acting

Story Arcs:
  • Jason's relatively successful career was marred by unproven allegations ranging from rough treatment of barely legal female fans to sports betting, all of which make Jason thankful for high priced attorneys
  • Bloodsucking 'investigative' reporters just won't let sleeping dogs lie.  Jason swears they are all just trying to build their careers on his back, especially the young female ones
  • Jason is looking forward to reconnecting with his niece, whom he hasn't seen in ages, but just recently contacted him about her group of friends after learning he had moved nearby.

• NAME - TYPE
[One must be to an existing daughter who was established as a member before a certain point.  Please ask GM for the current criteria for this.]
  • NAME - TYPE
  • NAME - TYPE
[Any connection]

NPC
  • NAME - TYPE

Lady Sakura

Dwayne <3

One of the team in the NFL I don't like but are okay with :P one of them being my own teams AFC rivals. I didn't see the hurricane part so that's college so it's okay by me :)

I love that you dislike of my team's QB I love it!

Devilyn Sydhe

Well, the Brady hatred kind of hit me while I was writing and I figured the Falcons would be bitter  :-)

And the Miami team is his college team, if it helps any.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 06, 2018, 02:46:05 PM
Well, the Brady hatred kind of hit me while I was writing and I figured the Falcons would be bitter  :-)

And the Miami team is his college team, if it helps any.

Yeah I didn't see Hurricane and jumped the gun, sorry about that. Falcon's are cool I like Matt Ryan (Owner jinxes them I think), if you picked the Giants then me and you would have trouble :p.

Also Welcome!

Devilyn Sydhe

No problem and thank you for the welcome...

The Patriots are great, I have to admit even here in the heart of Chiefs nation.  We are all just waiting for Brady to decide to retire so the rest of us can stand a chance ;D

Lady Sakura

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 06, 2018, 02:57:48 PM
No problem and thank you for the welcome...

The Patriots are great, I have to admit even here in the heart of Chiefs nation.  We are all just waiting for Brady to decide to retire so the rest of us can stand a chance ;D

But he has his baby goat running around in Jimmy GQ * I heart him lol. If you'd like I may have an idea for a connection with my Kyoko if you're interested.

Devilyn Sydhe

I would definitely be interested in discussing connections

Aiden

Haha, watching your characters interact is going to be meta.  XD

Eliza

Quote from: Ambie on May 31, 2018, 08:44:08 PM
I wished I had noticed that this got started again sooner! I was hoping to get into the original before the GM left. Can i get on a wait list for a daughter?

We are now opening recruitment for daughters as well, Ambie, and to anyone else reading this.

Ambie

I claim it!!! Haha just need me to send over a character sheet to you?

Kaia

We have had a few players drop to lack of a muse.  We'd love to see some fresh faces to spark things up a bit!  We have a couple Mom slots available, along with plenty of room for fathers/uncles and even some room for a few new daughters!    Drop your interest below and let's see about making you part of the Playground family!

Ambie

I’m hoping to have it in tonight! Can’t wait to play!

Levi

I dunno...I'm on the fence I keep comming back...I'll see if I can find a faceclaim that sparks an interest

Kaia

Quote from: Ambie on July 10, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
I’m hoping to have it in tonight! Can’t wait to play!

Looking forward to it!

Quote from: Levi on July 10, 2018, 01:45:45 PM
I dunno...I'm on the fence I keep comming back...I'll see if I can find a faceclaim that sparks an interest

We'd love to have you!

Eliza

Bibliophilia

Is there any characters in need of a father or daughter?  Or is there any particular character type needed?

After doing some research, I've started on a character using James Spader as the face claim.  However, I need connections in order to complete his sheet.

Anyone willing to sponsor him or provide the 'in' he needs to join the game?  I also need to figure out when his first party was, but that will go hand-in-hand with his connections, I imagine.

He has an NPC daughter, for the moment, though I might pick her up later or offer her up for someone else to play...

Bibliophilia

Posting what I have at the moment, so potential connections and STs can see and evaluate.

Lawrence Harding
Penmaster: Bibliophilia
Faceclaim: James Spader
Birthday: March 23, 1971
Height: 6'
Hair Color: Medium brown/balding
Eye Color: Dark blue
Distinguishing Marks: Small tattoo of the name Ophelia in delicate script on his chest over his heart.
Profession/Year in School: Corporate Lawyer
First Party:  December 2017

Family:

Ophelia Jane Harding - Daughter
Samantha Whistman - Ex-wife

About:  Lawrence was born to a single mother who worked three jobs to ensure her son always had what he needed and never went without.  She hadn't finished high school, having left to get married to a man who had a good paying job hauling hazardous materials.  Back then, the regulations weren't so great and the work made Bruno Harding first sterile, which is why their only child was a boy born quite early on in the marriage, and then gave him aggressive lymphoma.

He died when Lawrence was six years old, wasted and in terrible pain.  From then on, Lawrence was a latch-key kid, left largely on his own as his mother worked cleaning houses, waiting tables and caring for the elderly and infirm in order to keep them in their home and fed.  He grew up fast and was more than happy to take on extra responsibility in order to make his mother's life as easy as possible.  He learned to cook simple meals, clean the house and do their laundry, so she wasn't forced to care for their house on top of all her other work.

As he got older, he found there was a gulf between himself and other children his age, a consequence of the death he'd experienced early on and the responsibilities he had been forced to take on.  He found little interest in the games his peers played, and often spent his free time reading or engaging in solitary pursuits of a more sophisticated nature.  His avoidance of his peers saved him from much teasing, thankfully, as did his biting wit, complete disregard for their opinions and 'spooky' reputation.

He focused mainly on his studies, wanting to get a job that would net him an income that would allow his mother to finish out her days in comfort and pleasure.  His studiousness and intellect paid off, and he attended Harvard Law School on a full scholarship, and then joined a firm once he'd completed his Juris Doctorate program and passed the bar exam.  His mother was able to retire not long after he started at the firm, though he wasn't making enough for the two to quite live in luxury just yet.

Now, he's close to being made a senior partner at the prestigious law firm, he makes a staggeringly handsome salary that affords his mother the chance to live in a large, luxurious home and travel whenever she desires.  He has an ex-wife, Samantha Whistman, to whom he pays a generous and amicably-agreed-upon alimony payment.  Their 18 year old daughter, Ophelia Jane Harding, is a freshman in college and splits her time between the two of them.

Hobbies:
  • Calligraphy and Japanese watercolor
  • Book restoration and binding
  • Skiing
  • Squash
  • Shibari
  • Origami

• Rugby
  • Boxing
  • Cigars
  • Antique weaponry
  • Brats
  • Steak
  • Well-aged single malt scotch
  • Feeling superior to stupid people

Dislikes:
  • Being forced to be polite to people he hates
  • Fake people
  • People who care too much about the opinions of others
  • Wimps
  • Blowhards
  • People with no class
  • Fully shaved genitals
  • The overly-sensitive
  • Red wine

Goals:
  • Become partner at his law firm
  • Acquire one or more princesses to spoil and spank
  • Never stop experiencing new and exciting things

Story Arcs:
  • Find at least one young woman to dote upon.
  • Something sinister with work, possibly
  • TBD

• Lisa Cerveny - Attends his daughter's college and sold him his most recent car.
  • NAME - TYPE
  • NAME - TYPE
[Any connection]

NPC
  • Ophelia Jane Harding - Daughter
  • Samantha Whistman - Ex-wife

Gypsy

Bibliophilia

-giggles.-  I couldn't resist...the man is insanely sexy.

Ambie

My character will need a father and/or family...anyone need or want another daughter?

Kaia

If you make the characters without the connections, that's perfect.  We do things a little different than others, but it seems to work really well.  Also any NPCs can always be replaced with real PCs.

Bibliophilia, your character looks good.  I'll be PMing you shortly :)

Ambie, I look forward to seeing your character.  I know you've been interested for a bit now.

Bibliophilia

I made the changes and will be hunting up that second connection tonight.

Ambie

Amber Brooks
Penmaster: Ambie
Faceclaim: Alison Angel
Incest y/n: She can hardly say no to anything when she gets horny...Yes.
Birthday: 1/29/2002
Height: 5'1''
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Bright, Deep Blue
Distinguishing Marks: Small birthmark near the small of her back...light and barely visible
Sexuality: Straight, but playful
Profession/Year in School: Sophomore
First Party: February 2018
Character's O/O's:
Ons: Teasing, dirty talk, accidental nudity, mutual masturbation, being watched, watching others, public places, age differences, size differences
Offs: Bathroom stuff, scat, gore

Family:

About:
Subject to change...

Amber was born into a wealthy family raise in a small town outside of a major city. Sister to an older brother who is currently about to wrap up his college career across the state. They spent little time together as her parents pushed private schooling for fear of the failing public school systems. Her mother's behest of course. A very controlling woman. Her short stints at home had her gravitated toward her brother and father, growing closer to them than she ever would to her mother. She never reached tomboy type statuses but this engagement with the opposite sex made her feel much more comfortable around males as she aged.

As she began to develop, strange feelings brought her to experience her first climax, clinging to a pillow during a family vacation, while sharing a bed with her older brother. Her mothers growing medical and financial issues drove the family to pull her private during her 8th grade year, thrusting her into the public system quickly. As she continued to develop, she became very popular, something she wasn't ready to understand. Amber had jealousy of all of the girls in her first school, due to her easy friendships made with the boys. This resulted in snide comments and worse, even as she joined the cheer team and tried to gain more friends that didn't have penises.

She had her first boyfriend in 8th grade...an awakening occurred. He gave her feelings and sensations she had never felt, becoming the first boy to take her virginity. Amber now saw boys in a new light as she went to high school. Leaving that first boyfriend behind in the 9th grade, she saw how the older boys, and even the teachers looked at her now. She loved it...and oddly, even her own father and brother were looking at her differently. She started dressing sexier, and showing more skin. She was changing now too.

Her dad changed jobs and was making new friends, staying out late and even told her about a party he wanted to take her to next month. He had a few of his new friends over to watch a football game. They were all very nice and really interested in getting to know her....of course, she was wearing a bikini as she was trying to get some swimming in that day in their heated pool. They were going to be at the party too...how convenient....

More of Amber *warning*

Hobbies:
  • Drawing
  • Swimming
  • Texting people

• Cheering
  • Most Sports
  • Being in the sun
  • Meeting new people

Dislikes:
  • Immaturity and being dumb
  • Fake people
  • People who care too much about the opinions of others
  • People who talk during movies

Goals:
  • Making new friends
  • Find a new boyfriend...or special friend
  • Experience new things

Story Arcs:

• None ATM

NPC
    • Cabot Moore

Levi

Mariette Aldrich
    Penmaster: Levi
    Faceclaim: Catherine Zeta Jones
    Birthday: 29th September
    Height: 5'8
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Green
    Distinguishing Marks: None
    Profession/Year in School: First year at college
    First Party:  Newcommer
    Character's O/O's: Ons & Offs Long kisses, touching and fondling. Occasionally rough play, light bondage, light teeth and nails. Offs: vore, gore, scatt, watersport

Family: Philip 'Pop' Aldrich
    Margrette 'Ma' Aldrich
    Petunia Aldrich
    Primrose Aldrich
    Montgomery Aldrich

About:  Mariette is the typical English rose, no matter what she wears or how she looks the young woman is always turning heads. For as long as Mariette can remember boys have flocked around her but she has never really been interested. Focused on school and grades the young woman though her body developed at a young age, mentally she wasn't ready. However a dramatic change in her family's fortunes saw Mariette uprooted from their small home and the Aldrich's moved abroad. Mariette makes freind easily and had no real trouble settling into her new home, but either the move or the fact she was now 16 awoke an inexplicable passion in the young woman.

She changed, although still a virgin she responded to the attention she recieved, flirting back and gaining confidence in doing so. Mariette had a few steady boyfriend's over the year between her 16th and 17th birthday, she let the m touch and she touched but never went further, the young woman wanted her first time to be truly special, it wasn't until she was invited to what she thought was an innocent sleep over that she met the special man who Mariette chose to deflower her.

Hobbies:
    • horse riding
    • baking
    • reading

• romantic stories
    • romantic dinners

Dislikes:
    • Anything illigal
    • bullies

Goals:
    • true love
    • descovering her sexual side

Story Arcs:
    • Pregnancy?
    • WORDS
    • WORDS

• NAME - TYPE
    • NAME - TYPE
    • NAME - TYPE
    [Any connection]

NPC
    • NAME - TYPE
    [/list]

Kaia

g0auld

Hi! I was surfing on the site and came across this thread. I'm interested in this community? Is it possible to join?

Kaia

very possible!  There's coding for the sheet at the beginning of the thread.  If you want to take a look at the master post and make up a character, you can PM me the sheet.  I look forward to seeing what you put together!

JamesSureWould

I've got some friends in this game and they've been loving it! Hearing them talk about it made me want to try and join!

Lyle ‘Lee’ Bartlett
    Penmaster: JamesSureWould
    Faceclaim: George Clooney
    Birthday: August 8th
    Height: 5’11”
    Hair Color: Grey. Originally Black
    Eye Color: Dark brown
    Distinguishing Marks: Silver grey hair that’s become a bit of a trademark.
    Profession/Year in School: Professor of Film Studies and FIlm production. Director.
    First Party: Newcomer

Family:
    • Rosemary Stone - Niece
    • Casey Stone - Brother in Law

About: Growing up in a small midwestern community small enough it struggled to be called a ‘town’, Lyle knew he wanted more. The idea of working on a farm or in one of the few shops around for the rest of his life, talking to the same people day in and day out, sounded like hell to the young child. In the drive-ins his family would go to every few weeks though, he found an escape. Money gotten from every odd job he could grab was saved up so he could get a camera of his own. From behind the lens he seemed to come alive, eager to get the ideas from his mind onto the film. By the time he graduated high school, there was no question what he wanted to do. He left his hometown behind and studied filmmaking with a singular focus. Out of college he took any job on set that he could, trying to get experience. In his limited free time he made some movies of his own, small indie projects mostly done as a workshop for his ideas. One of them was seen by a producer who took a liking to it, helping him rework it into a real feature. From there everything seemed to happen at once. That one small break let him jump into a bigger world. Soon enough he’d build up a name for himself, moving from small independent films to larger fare that would fill up a multiplex. It was the life he’d always wanted.

It didn’t last forever though. After decades of working in the Hollywood system, Lyle found himself frustrated and unsatisfied. It felt like he couldn’t take actual risks anymore and had let himself get pigeonholed into a certain style. And his own anxieties weren’t helping. As he aged, he wondered more and more if he was qualified to make movies anymore. It was so often a young man’s game; was there anything relevant he could really say anymore? So he quit.

He left California and took a teaching position at a college just outside of Seattle. A much younger third wife decided that his life wasn’t going the way she wanted and left him. It hurt, but he’d gotten good at finding outlets for pain over the years. Besides, he had family out there he could help. Rosemary. He’d loved his sister, one of the few people that made their small hometown bearable, and always regretted that he hadn’t been there for her daughter when she passed. Of course he’d seen her over the years, but there was always that feeling that he could have done more.

Hobbies:
    • Film Making
    • Drinking
    • Swimming
    • Writing
    • Yoga

• Passion
    • The Golden/Blue Hours
    • Speaking foreign languages
    • Good Mexican Food

Dislikes:
    • Being told something is impossible
    • Someone who thinks they know more than they do
    • Making Lesson Plans
    • Geese

Goals:
    • Making a film that proves to himself that he can still be relevant
    • Making a difference to a student

Story Arcs:
    • Finding a new muse
    • Admitting his wife leaving him hurt more than he let on, getting over her.

• [One must be to an existing daughter who was established as a member before a certain point.  Please ask GM for the current criteria for this.]
    • [The second must be to any existing daughter of the Playground]
    • Mateo Solano - Friend and Former Colleague. They worked together on several films, and Lyle was the one to give him a big break
    • Rosemary ‘Rose’ Stone - Niece. Lyle’s sister was Rose’s mother

NPC
    • NAME - TYPE

Kaia

We just got the February party going, but there's plenty of room to spare!

Kaia

Bibliophilia

Eliza

If I can humbly request to anyone reading, who is interested. This is one of my NPC's for one of my characters, Zara Quinlan, who is lonely without her father. Maybe you can play as this suave Uncle from the DR...

Character Name: Armando Alvarez
    Incest:  Yes, please (but only if you're fine with that)
    Sexuality:  Straight
    Association:  Classic Car Collector, Cuban Tourist
    Distinguishing Features:  Tattoos on upper arms near shoulder
    Face Claim:  Celestino Cornielle
    What to Know:  Arrived in Chartier Valley during the height of Alex Quinlan's disappearance and press assault on the man's house. Was interviewed many times by reporters, having exposed that he was related to Alex and Zara Quinlan by law, being the older brother of the estranged wife of Alex, Roselyn. He made known his purpose was to help his brother-in-law's family, having taken a trip all the way from the Dominican Republic to do so. He is currently staying at a motel while he searches for the elusive Zara Quinlan.

He is calm and collected and tends to think before he speaks.
    NPC is Playable By. . .  Eliza, Kaia (but I'm open to someone playing him within the game)
    Any relations/relationships 
    Roselyn Alvarez - younger sister, wife of brother-in-law, Alex Quinlan
    Alex Quinlan - brother-in-law
    Zara Quinlan - niece

lustfulintentions

Daelen

I am curious and interested in this game, to join as a Dad. Still sifting through all the information, not quite ready to put a bio up yet. If the next party is my character's first party, what date do I put for that in the bio?
    I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Eliza

As far as I know, te party is closed off. March 2018 would be best bet

Kaia

Oh hey!  I'd love to see what you have.  You can leave it blank for now, or you can have it that you're already established.  If you want him to be new, you can definitely do that.  I think we can slip in one more late arrival, since i just closed it.

Daelen

David Miller
    Penmaster: Daelen
    Faceclaim: Jensen Ackles
    Birthday: March 15th, 1978
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Green
    Distinguishing Marks: Three tattoos: barbed wire tribal pattern on left upper arm, disfigured teddy bear wearing a US Army helmet with his daughter's name in a ribbon underneath across right pec, and a pair of black wings across shoulder blades.
    Profession/Year in School: Army vet and currently mechanic.
    First Party:  March 2018

Family: Katie Miller (Daughter), Daphne Bakas (Ex-girlfriend), multiple brothers

About: Grew up with an abusive father and mother who was too busy taking care of him and his brothers to stop the abuse. Left home at 16, was a bit of a wild child for two years until reality (and a need for money) struck. Did the only thing he could think of and joined the military. Served in the US Army for four years from 18-22. Didn't know he had a daughter until he came back. Her mother tracked him down, told him to 'man up' and dumped her on him. Their relationship has been rocky but steadily getting better.

Hobbies:
    • Shooting/Guns
    • Basketball
    • Cars

• Craft beers and small batch liquor, classical music and rock, fast cars, action movies, staying in shape

Dislikes:
    • Back talk, being controlled, being told he can't do something.

Goals:
    • Settling down and finding some peace, staying off the radar and out of trouble, and finally getting the 1957 Corvette in his garage working.

Story Arcs:
    • Finding a place he fits in and learning to stop looking over his shoulder.
    • Forgiving his mother and his brothers for what his father did to him.
    • Finding love, wherever it may blossom.

• Kaelyn Murphy - Friend of his niece.
    • Calliope Bakas - Daughter of his ex's sister, sees him as an uncle and she as his niece.
    • NAME - TYPE
    [Any connection]

NPC
    • NAME - TYPE

Daelen

Hope it's okay I went ahead and posted a character. Didn't fill out things I'm unsure of, but I filled out everything I could answer tonight. Looking forward to this! Also, willing to adjust age to fit for a daughter that I haven't connected him with yet. Just not sure who that should be, as of yet.

Bibliophilia

Kaia

AzureRain

Hi there friends! I'd love to join, if there's still room for another daughter. Currently working on a character sheet, though I don't have any established connections or a dad at this point. I figure I have a bit of time to ask around and add those in before the next party, if that's ok?
    O/Os // PLAYLIST // A/As

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,
    to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.”

AzureRain

Aurora Laurent
      Penmaster: AzureRain
      Faceclaim: Callan O'Conor
      Birthday: February 2nd
      Height: 5'9"
      Hair Color: Brunette
      Eye Color: Brown
      Distinguishing Marks: Ear piercings
      Sexuality: Straight... but rules are made to be broken...
      Year in School: Junior
      First Party: March 2018

Family:
      IN PROGRESS
      George Bell - Step-father, Elise Laurent - Mother (NPC), Frederic Laurent - Father (NPC)

About: 
      The heart of an American, with the mentality of an Italian, and the body of a Brazilian. At least, that's how Aurora liked to think of herself. The lovechild of two French elite, she'd been tossed around from one American boarding school to the next throughout most of her young life, with only brief stints in Europe, where she felt she truly belonged. Each school had been more intolerable than the next, with rules and uniforms and an utter lack of anyone interesting to meet at all. She'd been a good student of course, with a surplus of friends at each one. A perfect member of boarding school society. That was, until she'd had a perfectly innocent (she said) fling with her 10th grade art teacher - a man at least 15 years her senior - and been kicked out of the system for good, landing herself at a traditional school, living with a step-dad she's never met. Mission accomplished. Aurora, for the first time in her life, is finally free to wear the clothes she likes, sneak out after hours to meet people that inspire her, and try to find her place in the world before college - or a job in the music industry - comes calling. Needless to say, high school boys would never be enough for this free spirit.

Hobbies:
      • Writing poetry/song lyrics
      • Playing guitar
      • Running

• Exploring new places, exploring her sexuality,
        exploring in general

Dislikes:
      • Boredom
      • Closed minds

Goals:
      • Finding herself

Story Arcs:
      • WORDS
      • WORDS
      • WORDS

IN PROGRESS
      • NAME - TYPE
      • NAME - TYPE

NPC
      • Elise Laurent - Mother
      • Frederic Laurent - Father
      [/list]
      O/Os // PLAYLIST // A/As

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,

Kaia

She looks good to start.  I do things a little differently than other games, so the stuff you don't have yet is actually just fine.  I'll be Messaging you sometime today to help get you started.  One thing to note, however, is that due to the change in the rules recently, the topless picture won't be approved with her current age.  Sorry if that poses an issue.

Bibliophilia

lustfulintentions

RP Dan

George Bell
      Penmaster: RP Dan
      Henry Cavil:
      Male:
      Birthday: July 14
      Height: 6 feet
      Hair Color: Very dark, almost black
      Eye Color: Deep blue
      Distinguishing Marks: None
      Profession/Year in School: Management consultant
      First Party: March 2018
      Character's O/O's: If it's naughty, sexy or just plain fun, it's on. If it's mean, overly violent or scatological, it's off. He is such a leg guy that his wife, Elise, likes to joke that she could burn dinner, crash the car and drain the checking account and none of it would register with George if she confessed it all while wearing a short dress with heels and a g-string.

Family:  Elise Laurent - Wife (NPC), Aurora Laurent - Stepdaughter

About:  George's father worked himself into an early grave, and while George was grateful for all his father's blessings he wished he'd had more time with him, and he has always understood the importance of enjoying every minute that one can. He is a management consultant because he wants to help people do better and have more fun running their businesses. He volunteers at the local soup kitchen because he wants to help people prepare themselves to find jobs and do better for their families. And he loves his wife, Elise, and his stepdaughter Aurora. He also loves sex, and in Elise he has found the perfect partner. They met at a swingers' party nearly 10 years ago, never looked back and never stopped indulging themselves. And now that Aurora is old enough, they want her to have the same healthy fulfillment that they do. This might not always be easy, but they think they're prepared. George loves everything naughty. Tell him not to look, and he has to see. He loves to reach up under a skirt at fancy parties, and thinks the only good reason to go to church is so he can have his hand on Elise's pussy during the sermon. He loves to watch and be watched, loves the look in a girl's eyes when the spark of excitement begins to light them. He's a kind and gentle man who doesn't mind being rough when his partner wants it, because that's a kindness, too, isn't it?

Hobbies:
      • Cooking
      • Volunteering
      • Film

• Parties, being with friends, smoking the occasional cigar with the guys, almost anything having to do with sex.

Dislikes:
      • Rude, unkind and self-obsessed people. Also beets.

Goals:
      • He wants Aurora to grow up healthy and well-adjusted and happy and to succeed in having the life and career she wants. He wants his wife, Elise, to be fulfilled in her own life and marriage to him, whatever it takes. And he realizes that every minute is precious, so he wants to enjoy every minute he can.

Story Arcs:
      • He and Aurora are invited to a Daughters' Playground party. What does that mean for them and Elise?
      • Why is it so shocking to see Aurora naked and teasing another man's cock?
      • He and Elise come to see Aurora as a fully formed and actualized woman

• Lisa Cerveny - acquaintance
      • Aurora Laurent - stepdaughter
      • Naomi Leon-Sorensen - acquaintance

NPC
      • Elise Laurent -- Wife. She's beautiful, sexy, an involved mother but completely respectful of her daughter's need to explore and separate. Aurora may not know it (and why should she?) but Elise may be the best mother a girl could ever have.

RP Dan

Hi!

I've posted a character sheet for George Bell, stepfather to AzureRain's Aurora. I hope it's OK!

Bibliophilia

AzureRain

Quote from: Kaia on September 13, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
      She looks good to start.  I do things a little differently than other games, so the stuff you don't have yet is actually just fine.  I'll be Messaging you sometime today to help get you started.  One thing to note, however, is that due to the change in the rules recently, the topless picture won't be approved with her current age.  Sorry if that poses an issue.

Yayy. thanks! I’ll keep working on the rest. Big oops on my part on the topless photo- just removed it!
      Quote from: Bibliophilia on September 13, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
      She's lovely, Azure!  I look forward to playing with you.

Quote from: lustfulintentions on September 13, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
      Welcome Azure! What a lovely character you’ve sketched out here.

Thanks friends!! looking forward to playing with both of you :) Shoutout to lustfulintentions for convincing me to join this lovely game!
      O/Os // PLAYLIST // A/As

Norsegod1839

*Peeks In*

Lynnie shamelessly tempted me into joining! If you guys have a need for another daddy or two?

Kaia

Norsegod1839

Great!

I took a look at the Face Claims... I don't believe this man is taken yet?'

Norsegod1839

*blinks realizing this is a question I really REALLY should know*

I have no idea! Weird google is not giving up his name... he just keeps appearing under "sexy older men" ROFL

Gypsy

Norsegod1839

I didn't see the name!

I'll work on my character sheet. Submit it here when it's done?

Kaia

Norsegod1839

I did a double take when I saw him

*fans myself*

that is to much sexy for one older man to have.

Kaia

Norsegod1839

Kaia

Now we're talking.  xD  *smacks her own hand*  Sorry, I shouldn't be like mail ordering a dad xD

Seriously, he's a nice face claim.  Enjoy making the character.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Don't worry so much on the connections.  That comes later.  :)

Norsegod1839

Well if you want to mail order a dad he certainly would love to get with any of your girls I am sure.

For the character sheet then can I mail the rough draft to you?

Kaia

Norsegod1839

cool! You guys have been at this for a long time. Is there anything a late in the game coming in player like me needs to know?

Kaia

The current party isn't open, but there's plenty of other places to have fun.  It's really laid back.  Everything else I'll explain in our PM.  :)  your first party can be anywhere from march 2017 to march 2018

RP Dan

Marshall Williams
      Penmaster: RP Dan
      Faceclaim: James Deen
      Birthday: July 4 (he thought the fireworks were for him until he was 6)
      Height: 5' 11"
      Hair Color: Very dark brown
      Eye Color: Violet
      Distinguishing Marks: Well, he has a big penis...
      Profession/Year in School: Entrepreneur currently looking for something to do with $40 million
      First Party:  March 2018
      Character's O/O's: Anything with a woman is on unless it's violent or belongs in the bathroom
      Family: Abigail Williams - niece

About: Marshall came from pretty much nothing. His parents were at the bottom of what might be called middle class. There were few toys and just enough food. But he liked to have ideas and went to college on a full scholarship to try to understand how to put his ideas into practice. After several failed attempts he conceived a smart-phone application that would allow people to generate grocery-shopping lists and either use them at the store like a normal list, or send them to the store for fulfillment and pickup, or even have the order delivered. The app also kept an inventory of the items the shopper used all week to self-generate its own lists. After years of development and success in the app store, a nationwide grocery chain bought it, making Marshall and all his developers and staff millionaires. Net to Marshall: $40 million. But now he doesn't know what to do with his life, doesn't want to live the life of a wealthy person -- too much -- and so has decided to come out to live near his favorite niece, Abigail.

Hobbies:
      • Thinking of interesting things to invent or invest in
      • Learning about investing his new money
      • Food and cooking (it relaxes him)

• Strong women who reach for what they want, as long as it's not entirely his money
      • Group sex, naughty sex, exhibitionism, girls who like to dress up

Dislikes:
      • Money-grabbing gold-diggers, from whom he has come here to escape.
      • Violence and humiliation of any kind. He can't even bear to watch movies with those themes.
      • Poverty. He wants to set up a foundation to help poor children and families find happier and productive lives.

Goals:
      • Find something worthwhile to do with his time and money
      • Find a woman who might love him for himself
      • Have a little fun. It seems like he's been doing nothing but work since he was 12

Story Arcs:
      • Finding his way around (This place is pretty cool!)
      • "You mean, it's that kind of party?
      • Love finds Marshall Williams

• Kismet Fourche - Acquaintance
      • Abigail Williams - Niece
      • Kaelyn Murphy - Acquaintance

NPC
      • Sandy Becker - Assistant

Lynnie

Hello everyone! Friendly neighborhood Co-GM for Daughter's Playground. We are looking for YOU to come and join us. We need all kinds of characters, moms, dads, uncles, aunts, and even step-fathers! Please come check us out and see what all we have to offer! We are very LGBTQIA+ Friendly group of people. We even have a discord ooc along with an ooc thread here on the forums! I hope you will come and take a look and visit us in Chartier Valley!

Lynnie

Hello everyone! Reminding everyone we have spaces for you to fill! We need more adult characters! Please give us a look, message Kaia and I or post here with any questions

justme4386

OK, I am gonna toss a tentative fc in here.

Not sure yet if I am going to commit to a fullblown group game yet (after my 3 year hiatus), but if I do, I'd go for the erotic model Noel Monique, if she's available as an 18-year-old high schooler.

Would be available to pair up with a daddy, if there's one looking for a daughter.

Also I'd be looking for a daughter to connect with who MC might get to tag along with. Feel free to PM me. ;)

Provided of coutse there's no objections by the GMs or anyone...
      A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
      updated March 30th 2019
      Apologies and Absences
      updated April 19th 2019

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I always love for checking in, on this game, such amazing writings! I’m glad, it goes still. :-) I miss playing my character Alison, I miss her. I’m sorry, I never ever fit well, in this game. But, if you are new player here, you will have much fun, I think! :D

Crash

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on February 22, 2019, 02:07:24 PM
      I always love for checking in, on this game, such amazing writings! I’m glad, it goes still. :-) I miss playing my character Alison, I miss her. I’m sorry, I never ever fit well, in this game. But, if you are new player here, you will have much fun, I think! :D

*waves to the Tsarina*

Kaia

justme4386

Change can be a good thing from time to time.  ::)

I will take that as a 'Don't get carried away drafting a character yet'.... I won't. ;)
      A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
      updated March 30th 2019
      Apologies and Absences
      updated April 19th 2019

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Crash

Quote from: justme4386 on February 23, 2019, 02:28:58 AM
      Change can be a good thing from time to time.  ::)

I will take that as a 'Don't get carried away drafting a character yet'.... I won't. ;)

Looks like they will be making the it easier for new people to get involved.

Kaia

Hello everyone!  Thanks for being patient while we work out a few kinks. 

justme4386

You mean the game's not gonna be as kinky anymore?

I know that was bad... *hangs head in shame*

ONs and OFFs
      updated March 30th 2019
      Apologies and Absences
      updated April 19th 2019

Lynnie