Classic Werewolves OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 26, 2016, 10:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

I used to work for a game company and they taught us to play the Werewolf card game (I think first indoors and then in the parking lot) as a team building thing. I've never played it online before I don't think, but it looks like Mafia and TOS a lot.

Deamonbane

*raises a tentative hand* First timer here, rather interested. Went over the rules, and will be needing to consult them again, but I would really like to see what all the fuss about werewolves is about in this little village.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Galactic Druid

I run a game group and ran rounds of Ultimate Werewolf off the cards for ages after I was introduced to it here. I also have a ton of little jokes and stuff I'll use through a game to make it more fun that, sadly, wouldn't work as well on a forum game. I definitely got the knack for balancing a game from running so many of those.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

I like the game and the chatter in the OOC too.  Guy you do a fantastic job running these!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Derwaysh

Guy, the first of his name and devout supporter of pennies and squashes alike, witness my expression of interest!

...In the game that is, of course. 8-)
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Galactic Druid

yugi006

Esoteric Myobi

-got poked here by Mint-

I'm not sure if there's still space left though. From quickly skimming through the thread, it looks like there's already a total of 18 people? >.>;

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Galactic Druid

Why do people keep asking if there's room? Of course there's room! Come play Myobi!

Galactic Druid

Wow, that's 19! This game got big in a hurry! <3

NightOwl35

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 29, 2016, 06:30:32 PM
Wow, that's 19! This game got big in a hurry! <3

Well with Myobi poking me here, we could turn that 19 to an even 20 :P. Been a while since I played something here so why not?

Galactic Druid

Oh damn, you are lucky. I was about to hit post on the game thread, but it's not too late to add you!

NightOwl35

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 29, 2016, 06:41:51 PM
Oh damn, you are lucky. I was about to hit post on the game thread, but it's not too late to add you!

Haha luck does seem to be a factor for me in these types of games :P.

Mintprincess

Wow this is going to be a good one!

Galactic Druid

The Game Thread is Now Open!

You guys should have your role PM as well, go have fun! If you have any questions about your role or the game in general, please PM me so I can help!

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Remiel on May 29, 2016, 09:15:34 PM
A wild Saffron appears!!!
Saffron uses vanish, it's super effective!
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Esoteric Myobi

Is there a time limit or post limit to when the voting period ends?

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

yugi006

Galactic Druid

I honestly haven't decided yet. I was hoping I wouldn't have to make strict restrictions, but if I feel I have to after the first round, I will.

Aiden

Quote from: Saffron on May 29, 2016, 09:40:55 PM
Saffron uses vanish, it's super effective!

You clearly didn't play wow as a rogue ever. Vanish NEVER works. Even when it was fixed, it never worked!

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 29, 2016, 10:18:26 PM
I honestly haven't decided yet. I was hoping I wouldn't have to make strict restrictions, but if I feel I have to after the first round, I will.

Having some kind of a limit is probably a good idea.  I've found that 72 hours is a pretty fair time period (I think I actually took a poll on this once, and most people liked 72 hours).

Clio

Btw, I'm dealing with an ear infection right now, so I probably won't be very active until I get rid of it. If I'm holding something up, let me know, though.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

yugi006

Hope you are feeling better soon Christa.

KatKwik

Hi guys!

*bounces around all excited*

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017