News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Best Music Ever

Started by Sabby, August 14, 2011, 03:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

You thought Soulja Boy set the world on fire, oh boy, were you unprepared... because then Bieber came along! And as if your face hadn't already been liquidized from his performance, Miss Black steps up to bring the bar up even further! But now, what could be the greatest producer of a form of audio centric entertainment is here.

I give you Bangs.

BANGS Take U To Da Movies : [Official Video][HQ]

Bangs - 'Meet Me On Facebook' Exclusive - [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Inkidu

I'm too afraid to play any of the videos. I think my ears would bleed if I did. *cowers*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Diablerie

Quote from: Inkidu on August 14, 2011, 03:57:27 PM
I'm too afraid to play any of the videos. I think my ears would bleed if I did. *cowers*

*Second's this*

Healergirl

Bah.  My idea of a hot musician died 200 years ago.

Sabby

You don't wanna meet him on the 'Fayth-bewk?' =(

Oniya

*blinks* 

*recognizes exactly one name in the whole thing*
*turns back to VH1-C*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

jouzinka

* jouzinka cringes

*plays Kamelot instead*
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A