Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Why do you have to be so Blue about every damn thing?! I give up!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Why can't you make me a happy color? I'm off to find the rainbow!

Anesa

I'm sorry, but pocket sized people with wings really doesn't work for me.  I'm leaving.

Insanityenviesme

You can look and I cant?! Its just not fair!! Sorry, I cant live like this!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

That's it! You're looking at her looking at herself, instead of me looking away... it's too confusing! I'm outta here!

BeaconOfSpirit

If you can't be bothered to look at me, I clearly mean nothing to you! I'm out of here...
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

kimberly

You won't even get out of your chair to greet me, I'm tired of waisting my time. I'm leaving!

Insanityenviesme

you keep wearing corsets in public!! Its just too damn much and all my pants are getting ruined! I'm sorry, but I need my pants! Goodbye!
Moments of Sanity

kimberly

I'm tired of doing ALL your laundry, can't you control yourself! My water bill is just to much...get out!

Insanityenviesme

Red corset with a black background!!! Do you even lsuten to me?! Ugh!! I'm leaving!!
Moments of Sanity

kimberly

I can't be with you if your not going to get a tan, your just too white. I'm outa here!

Insanityenviesme

Is it really that much to ask for black lipstic to go with the black corset? Really? Thats it! I cant take it anymore!
Moments of Sanity

kimberly

Why do you always have to stare! Its creeping me out..I'm outta here!

Insanityenviesme

WHy are you breaking up with me so many times? Isn't once enough?! God...Thats it, I'm done with this game!!
Moments of Sanity

kimberly

You think our relationship is a game! And why are you ALWAYS complaining...I'm done!

Wykyd

I just can't take all the drama! I'm outta here.

blue bunny sparkle

I want MORE drama! I can't live like this! I'm gone!

Nico

I can't live with so much drama! Sorry, we're done!  :-*

Luther

I thought I was the drama queen! I'm going home to my mother goodbye! No! Don't try to stop me I'm leaving you. Just accept it - I'm gone!!!   ;)

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Anesa

You're just so obscure these days!  Plain plain plain! You give me nothing to go on!  Be gone with you!  And don't come back until you have an avatar pic!

:p

blue bunny sparkle

Camille! Accept him as he is... with or without an avatar! I can't take the judgements anymore! I'm out!

Luther

I won't take this avatarial abuse any longer you've got me confused - I'm leaving both of you! Goodbye

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

blue bunny sparkle

You can't leave us! We're leaving you!

Come on Camille! We're outta here!

Anesa

Quote from: blue bunny sparkle on March 08, 2011, 11:58:11 AM
You can't leave us! We're leaving you!

Come on Camille! We're outta here!

LOL!  Girl, you're cracking me up today!!!!   ;))

Nico

You're more interesting in your underwear than in me! We're so done!  XD