The Blame Game

Started by Adammair, January 15, 2012, 08:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

This is a meant to be a silly, fun game.

The rules are simple. Blame the person/avatar above you for something...anything. But please keep true personal feelings out of it. This is most definitely not that type of blame game. It can be anything from the slightly silly to the truly funny, but remember, this is only a game!

I'll start, but since there is no one above me, I guess I'll have to blame myself for something. Good way to begin, eh?

I blame you, Adammair, for not eating a proper dinner...or any dinner at all, for that matter.

Anesa

I blame you for my sore throat! (You should have warned me before I planted that kiss on ya!) 

Zexena

I blame you for my cold feet.

Adammair

I blame you for it being cold outside. :P

Zexena

I blame you for the pain in my thigh.

Adammair

I blame you for it being a slow Sunday night (well, Monday morning, actually...ugh! ;) )

Anesa

I blame you that my favorite college football team (Oklahoma Sooners) SUCKED this year!   ::)

Zexena

i blame you for the invention of football

Les Man

Zexana, I blame you for bee-stings, but only in Russia.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Adammair

*laughs* that's the spirit, Les Man!

I blame you for the difference between American and European football. ;D

Sybl

I blame you for diabetes.

Adammair

I blame you for snow that's just enough to be a nuisance.

Ephemera

I blame you for my slow internet connection.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Adammair

I blame you for being hungry again 30 minutes after eating Chinese food. ;)

Sybl

I blame you for tidal waves.

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Adammair

I blame you for the lack of proper insulation, here. :P

Ephemera

I blame you for not enough stealing the blankets.

Adammair

I blame you for dead batteries.

(Where'd that come from? ??? ) lol

Ephemera

I blame you for bad sushi.

Anesa

I blame you Ephe for my naughty ways...   ;P

Sybl

I blame you for losing my marbles. :P

Adammair

I blame you for playing marbles, in the first place. :P

Mordred

Adammair.. I don't mean to pass the buck or anything but.. I do blame you for all this blue crap on my hands.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Mordred - I blame you for making me blue.   :'(

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP