Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Syauglan

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

Izzy1337

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

icandor

JadenMystic

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

icandor

JadenMystic

Izzy1337

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's