The Phoenix's wants (Seeking M or F for ideas)

Started by Zhu Que, October 06, 2012, 11:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhu Que

"I am currently seeking to RP, since I am finally back on E after having my surgery and getting adjusted to my new health situation (and college classes).

My O/Os are not up to date, but they are a basic outline, so just remember that if you want to know something not listed or have a question about something listed, ask.

I'll state my major Offs for now, as that is kinda easy.
I don't do scat, at all, nope, no, nu-uh. Bathroom play is not my style. (but in the bathroom on the bathroom counter might be fun)
Dismemberment is a big NO. Don't remove my character's arms or legs, no.
Don't care for humiliation, walk me around outside naked, that is fine, but not things like Pony-play. Sorry.
Those are my major ones, since most other O/Os depend on the story I'm playing.

Onto story ideas I have. I mainly have characters based on the story idea, but sometimes, if you like only the story or only the character, I can work with you. Super cravings will be in red, cravings will be in orange, and moderates will be in purple. All of these are just ideas, and can be adjusted while talking in PM."

Fan of the Supernatural (M/m, M/f, or F/f)
There is always that one teen that is obsessed with the supernatural, to a point where they fantasize people around them are vampires, werewolves, witches or wizards, or something. (My character), nineteen-turning twenty, is that teen. Mind you, not gothic or emo, just a teen with a dark fantasy. One night they go to a dance club/bar and while having a good time, they bump into the wrong person (maybe your character or your character's rival). This little bump brings my character into their fantasy, meeting supernatural beings. -This is not a 'human falls for supernatural, then vice versa', there will be fighting between the two. Maybe my character is obsessed and keeps going to places trying to find yours or you rival keeps chasing down my character and yours decides to save them just because they don't like the rival, or something.-

Show me some fun (M/m or F/f)
My character is a typical good student, vice-president of the student council, great grades, friendly to everyone. They have a well respected boy/girlfriend who doesn't make a splash at the high school. Straight vanilla is what they are, and it is about time things change for them. No opinion for your character, they can be a teacher/coach, another student (maybe even the president of the SC), maybe a drop out, whatever. Something about corrupting my character draws your character to them, and we'll go from there.

SFW - character picture (M/m, I'd prefer to play sub or switch)
I would like to use this picture for a lot of ideas.
One idea is that he is the son of a yakuza/mafia leader, this could lead to different stories, like he is kidnapped, or he has to hide he is yakuza/mafia while at school, or he goes out to find people to top him (because at home he is looked up to as the next leader)... Something.

"As more ideas come to me, I'll add more to the list."

Zhu Que

Zhu Que