Pathfinder: The Rise

Started by Bloody Rose, February 02, 2012, 03:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

wow lots of answers I will go one by one....

Ruby Slippers: Yes I am allowing Traits.

Brave Earth: Seems we have a lot of those however it is your call. Pm me in case you need any of my messenger.

Zaer: Whatever you want bro, just look at what we have already and just think.

Muse: Glad to have you on board

Shaitan: As long as you tell me the book and page of the trait I am fine with it.

Shadow Fox: Would be something odd to see!! :)

Shaitan

sure i'll have the pages and books for you later tonight for all feats, traits, alternate racial abilities if any and favored class options. If needed  I can rip the pages from the pdf's but everything I'm looking at should be at the pfsrd

RubySlippers

Mostly getting done just have to pick traits and some gear with her whopping 6 gp, I'm thinking clothes and a coin hidden on her somewhere she could hide it in a body cavity.  ;D

If I ever get the collar off of her people are going to die though!  >:)

Like our monk she doesn't need weapons to hurt someone - brawling is for me a fighter must have. Not finesseful though head, fist, feat, elbow like the octopus she can unleash all her limbs and there is always a staff or a club or any weapon she can get off a guard. God I love fighters so much in Pathfinder.

BraveEarth

Zarazel are your messagers on your side profile not in use?

Marie Reynolds

Hey Zarazel do you want finished characters sent to you via message or some where else?

Shaitan

personally I assumed he wanted it messaged, unless otherwise specified, but that may have been rude of me.

BraveEarth

I really can't finish my character until I know the Setting... Mostly due to me not wanting to look foolish if I guess horribly wrong.

Bloody Rose

The setting its one made by me. So if you have doubts on something related to your background pm me and we can discuss it.

Bloody Rose

yes my messengers are on use, I suggest adding me to yahoo though.  Marie you can post it here or pm it, however if you do both I would be appreciated.

Marie Reynolds

Alright no problem just typing out the history. Well and now that leads me into the second question which is for all the players if i can get an idea of the alignment of the party might help me sway my choice on the two alignments i am down to.

Gary Stargazer

I can't help but notice that no one is making a cleric, unless I over looked it. I might be willing to roll something up, however I'm curious if you have a player cap at the moment,  I would hate to roll something up if you're happy with the number of players you have already. :3
Official fanboy of Oreo. <3
Allow me to show you how I like to play. <3
I'm not just a member of The Oreo Fan Club, I'm the president.

Bloody Rose

I think we can afford one more. After that we will close no more players will be accepted.

Gary Stargazer

In that case I will throw together something now. You did say only out of the core books right?

Bloody Rose

if you can show me links or what book it is and the page number I am fine with it

Gary Stargazer

I've been wanting to play one of these for a while now. Not the best choice for a cleric but still might be fun to play none the less. :3

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/monsters-as-pcs#TOC-Suli

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Zarazel on February 03, 2012, 11:21:24 PM
if you can show me links or what book it is and the page number I am fine with it

Does that mean that I could play a PsyWar or Soulknife, provided I linked to it? >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Gary Stargazer

Ok then, if you're cool with it I will do a Suli. However I will be omitting the ability to summon the elemental attacks from his char sheet. The reason I'm going to do that is I think it would be more fun if he didn't know he was a suli and just assumed he was human. Not to mention that way the GM if he desires can have him find out in game at a later date if he wants to use that as some story snippet of some kind.

Oh yeah you said "10 GP" wealth, is that supposed to be 10k since they are level 6, or did you literally mean ten gold pieces?

Bloody Rose

lol not even ten gold pieces that was just a pure example. Remember at the beginning you are captive of a race of spellcasters. All your belongings are gone. You will only have around ten gold and that is what you find from the falling enemies and stuff. I will also give you a weapon so yeah.

Gary Stargazer

ok, just wanted to make sure I was reading that right. Xd

ShadowFox89

If you'd be willing to allow Soulknife.....

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/soulknife

Still looking to make the character a nearsighted elf, either way.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gary Stargazer

Maybe I should just reuse my kitsune cleric that never got any play time in that one game i joined... *sticks his tongue out at shadow.*

ShadowFox89

Waiting on you to post in Amberstone by the way, thanks for the reminder :P

Don't think I'd bring Zitka into here, two games is enough
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 04, 2012, 12:25:36 AM
If you'd be willing to allow Soulknife.....

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/soulknife

Still looking to make the character a nearsighted elf, either way.

then a weapon that I give you would be useless if you can form your own weapon

Gary Stargazer

well i was referring to your undermountain campaign. Xd

*mutters something about Nicci never posting either as he goes off to reply.*