News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*Taps back from inside the cup.. while sadly having the win tied up to keep 'em quiet.. trying my best to tap as a win would tap. Clearing throat, I make little yelping and whining sounds, hoping Naj falls for the ruse.. while with my free hand, luring shadow to get it's stubborn ass inside this cup (did you realize, shadow has an irrational fear of teacups? yeah, I don't get it either!).. finally pulling those tendrils inside after promising them a vial of my ancient blood.. using the shadow to send me and the win far, far away.. leaving behind one of those silly 'monkeys with banging cymbals' to keep the lovely Naj thinking we're still inside.. taking one of those silly toys with me as well.. always mesmerized by the mad gleam in the sinister toy's eyes*
*See Pillory*

TheLegionary

So many words are unable to avoid your defeat, Mordred! I WIN!

Story Tale

*Begins to nod her head and swing her stocking clad feet back and forth to the persistent, repetitive clash of the tiny cymbals inside the tea cup.. the.. tiny... what?!?

That's not what a win sounds like!

She carefully tilts the porcelain prison, her hand cupped over the rim to catch any blue tinted shadow that might try to sneak away.

The manic monkey leers cheerily up at her, his small cymbals clashing incessantly. She leaps to her feet, tapping one shiny Mary Jane against the ground, the small crash crashing of the little monkey still weaving its magic on her.

Suddenly, from the corner of her eye she spots another win, this one held by a slippery, tanned Adonis of a man and a smirk curls her lip. She scoops up the small toy, cupping it between two palms and skips lightly over to him.

"Excuse me Sir, can you help me with this?" She offers her cupped palms to him, hiding the deviant little monkey until Legionary brings his head just close enough.

Runs away with the win, light, tinkling laughter pealing out behind her as the poor man tries to remove the cymbal clashing monkey from his nose.*

Mordred

*Still small.. after trying numerous times to regain lanky normalcy.. decided to either wait it our or just go a bit crazier. Ah but realizing after MY win has again changed hands a few times, this tiny form can have it's advantage. Using me ol' buddy shadow, once again, I have the dark matter send me into a super small compartment inside the win.. where using ropes and pulleys, I get myself strapped in tight.. then using shadow again (it's not cheating if the end result IS winning :P).. have the win-turned-rocket shot far into the sky out of Naj's grasp.. falling onto a small island on the coast of Iceland.. just in time for the evening Sigur Ros concert*

A double win! Mwuhahahaha! :P
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*plucks the win out of his hand*

win
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*Out from his sleeve, a fake hand almost pulled free.. which was holding a fake win.. which was followed by an Oscar-winning performance as he sadly resigned the fake win.. which was quickly departing, being held by a very real Kaz.. who didn't suspect in her real hand was a fake win (by her expression)..*

*Resists looking towards a filled pool of blue jello.. which had submerged in it's jello depths.. the real win*
*See Pillory*

Belle33

*fishes out the WIN, rinsing it off and pushing Mordred into the blue jello pit before I scurry off all winner-like*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

*After swimming in the blue stuff, gave the old 'crystal ball of blue jello' trick a shot.. finding the usurper known and Belle making her way off in the distance.. when I reached inside the ball, and plucked the win (hehe.. seeing her totally spiral into confusion as it seemed to lift up and vanish).. now holding it between thumb and finger.. needing to figure out how to inflate it to it's normal size*

Although.. so small.. it is kinda cute. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

You took to long and now it's mine. Wins

Mordred

*Thinks long and hard about this.. all sortsa devious plans hatching, flowing, shifting.. until a simple word escapes...*

Wins.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

ah yes, but you see none of it works for you..thinking is so boring. Wins :P

Mordred

*Redirects those hoards of ants, using a bit of shadow and some subliminal suggestions (through the power of breadcrumbs and a few drops of a potent little brew those crazy little creatures adore).. to retrieve MY win back from the usurper's possession.. leaving a note that was crafted to direct her investigation down an entirely chaotic, meaningless path (which, if my calculations are correct, should end up submerging this cheeky one in Blue-Jello's depths!).. while I chill out a bit, sipping an espresso and plotting my next move*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*little did he know his espresso was drugged with red jello shots and as he began to pass out the win was slipped from his hand, a kiss placed upon his cheek, then a laugh heard behind him as I ran off with the win*

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*Woke later.. skin now purple.. for a moment having an almost gleeful little feeling the sun finally fried my ass and I was waiting to plead my case for the long list of atrocities for all the centuries wreaking horror.. then later havoc.. upon this little planet.. but then realized I was foiled once again by one who stole my win! Although a lovely little sensation on the cheek where a soft set of lips touched.. yeah, enjoyed that. Ok, to make a long story short (yeah, really), I crept (something I do very good) into Kaz's abode.. found her asleep.. and softly wrenched the win from her snuggly arms.. replacing it with a stuffed Snoopy (hope and think everyone likes Snoopy).. returning the kiss with a tiny little scrap of a fang on her neck.. just to get a faint taste.. before making my way back out into the depths of darkness*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*wakes to find snoopy in my arms instead of the win....a small wound on my neck....knowing it can only be from one person. Shakes a fist, but hugs Snoopy. (everyone loves Snoopy!) Hops out of bed still in jammies and messy hair drags Snoopy along for the hunt of the win. Grabbing a powerful flashlight before creeping down the steps into the dark caves where the blue one lies. Upon finding him in his slumber, carefully the win is slipped from his fingers, and instead of Snoopy the flashlight is left in place of the win, on. Quickly an escape is made back up into the sunlight with the win held tight along with Snoopy giggles echoing off the cave walls*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Alex Young

I can feel it, I just won didn't I?
O/O

Kazuume

*feels up Deci* Yep you did.

*walks off with the win snickering*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*Sends a bit of shadow towards the winning one.. rearranging reality a bit.. instead of walking off with the win, snickering.. she is skipping off with a snickers, winking. And with a blast of darkness from the stormclouds above, the official win (had it checked for authenticity.. and it is real) appears with cool sound effects in these two big hands..*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

ah yes, but while you were busy typing this nonsense :P I stole the win, and placed it in the last place you would ever look. :P Wins

Mordred

*Writes, runs (for a very long time.. in computer terms.. really? 3.5 seconds) computer program that goes through all MY scenarios of WHERE I would look.. finally sending a beep telling me it has the answer.. where I dooooooo go look.. and Vallah! 'Tis the Win!*

*Does Vampire-infused Snoopy Dance*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Sends Morti a message, you be cheatin on Morti with snoopy.. she see's, she finds, she bites.. and I? I win ..of course :P

Mordred

*Slips voodoo-doll-infused-sheet-of-paper into a shredder.. thereby dissolving the so-called win in Sybl's possession.. and with a tiny wave of shadow magic, luring the newly formed win to materialize in my own hands.. a grin spreading as a building of sinister music starts to get louder and ohhhh so louder*
*See Pillory*

Love And Submission

*Throws garlic at Mordred and steals the win.*

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Kazuume

*pushes DTW down and puts a large Saint Bernard on him* Stay! *grabs the win*

Win
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Belle33

*snugggs Kaz and steals the victory*  My WIN!! 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP