End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReflectManSmile

Acarophobia !
Because we all fear itching or insects causing itching... :D
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Zaphod

Xandria

Zaphod

Xandria

Zaphod

Xandria

Zaphod

Xandria

Anesa

TaintedAndDelish

Anesa

TaintedAndDelish

Anesa

TaintedAndDelish

Asphinctersayswhat

ReflectManSmile

tetrakishexahedron
:D

Wonders about Tainted 's dictionary of weird words...
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

TaintedAndDelish

Nailed

( Ever seen wayne's world? )

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

TaintedAndDelish

Anesa

TaintedAndDelish

Anesa

toothpaste

(Your avatar just cracks me up, Taint) ;P :-*