Be My Beast for an Epic Plot-F looking for M Character(s)

Started by LtRipley, September 01, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

So, basically, I've been having a serious craving here of late for a game involving a human female and a male beast-man type. This could be:
-Anthro (kind of craving a mythical creature based one)
-Were creature/Shape Shifter
-Man-beast (think Naga , Minotaur, Satyr, etc)
-Alien race (could be original or from a fandom)
-Monster type race (like Orc or Troll, etc) - this is last on my list, you'll have to really come at me with a good plot or character

I'm not looking for straight bestiality, I'm just not into that, so they'd have to have some sort of human characteristic and have to be intelligent.

I am not looking for just straight smut, I would love a big epic plot involving war and strife and passion. That's why I'm looking for a beast type race, I'm looking for that almost primal type of passion. Action and adventure are a guarantee and I really want some romance too, though it doesn't have to be lovey dovey (I certainly can never say no to tenderness and cuddling though :3). I love romance born from conflict, two enemies or rivals or adversaries or what have you having their conflict or even hatred turn into passion that pulls them together no matter how much they fight it.

This could be sci fi or fantasy, including modern fantasy.

I've also been really into non-monogamous relationship dynamics here of late so maybe that could be worked into this, not a requirement though.

Please take a look at my O/O thread before pming me but the main points I'm concerned about right now are that you can post at least once a week (more would be awesome of course) and you can generally put out about two paragraphs a post at least (once again, more is always awesome, though I don't like to go over four paragraphs, and I know that sometimes, a paragraph is just all you can manage, but at least two for the most part)

After that it's all negotiable. I'm pretty open on kinks unless it's in my 'no' list.

LtRipley

-bump- another one I'd like to try again, reviving some old ideas