I long to touch her.
But always, she is just out of grasp.
The gap between us grows,
A chasm in my soul without end.

Alone I wait,
Daring to hope a fool’s hope.
Knowing all the while,
What I desire will not be.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Hey Athos, I read a few of your blogs. So beautiful! Feel like i really get to know a little bit of you in them. And i can really understand where you are coming from. Thank you for putting them up :)

masterchef666

So full of hope, so like my own soul...I feel you, and I hope for your pain to subside...

Athos

Quote from: PrettyxPoisonxApple on August 24, 2012, 11:42:17 PM
Hey Athos, I read a few of your blogs. So beautiful! Feel like i really get to know a little bit of you in them. And i can really understand where you are coming from. Thank you for putting them up :)

Quote from: masterchef666 on August 26, 2012, 01:58:59 AM
So full of hope, so like my own soul...I feel you, and I hope for your pain to subside...

Thank you guys so much for your kind words. I really do try to write from the heart and it's really gratifying to hear that someone else can relate. It's always a great feeling to know that I'm not alone in feeling the things I feel and believing the things I believe.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Kiss

I feel like you pulled this out of my heart and put it into words. Thanks for the beautiful post.

Athos

Thank you so much. I'm glad you got something out of it. :)