Hello :) New and seeking a nonsdult roleplay please :)

Started by MissRoziel, January 22, 2013, 06:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissRoziel

Um, Hello I' hope I'm doing this right, I'd Like to Have a role play while I await the decision on approval, of course.

Um,  I do various role plays ranging from original plots of fan based Ideas, including, film, animation, comics, and books, please just ask It's easier then listing what all I play.

I will admit I am in a bit of a scifi mood but am Happy enough to play anything :)

Thank you for your time
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.

xxmaxinitxx

Hello there! I wouldn't mind hashing something together if your interested in a role play ^_^

MissRoziel

Oh yes I'd be happy to role play with you, Like I said I have a vast Series of interest so please feel free to suggest anything you like However because I am Unapproved, I Must play non-adult as per the rules, but, I'm sure your aware and accepting of that fact :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.

Trollhammaren

I'm up for something aswell, just depends on what we choose to do. I'm more of the fantasy type, myself.

MissRoziel

Trollhammaren

Quote from: MissRoziel on January 22, 2013, 08:22:41 PM
I play Fantasy as well n any time setting :)

What sounds good to you?

My characters are typically trolls, hence the name, but I have a few other characters. Such as an Orc, a very large one indeed.

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: MissRoziel on January 22, 2013, 08:17:39 PM
Oh yes I'd be happy to role play with you, Like I said I have a vast Series of interest so please feel free to suggest anything you like However because I am Unapproved, I Must play non-adult as per the rules, but, I'm sure your aware and accepting of that fact :)

Okay ^_^ Well I have plenty of interests as well. Is there anything in particular that yoru craving at the moment?

MissRoziel

@troll Well I have a Half Elf with health complications from her human side, a  Unicorn  who got her self trapped half shifted into a woman because she was messing around with forbidden magics, or a dragon, who fiercely defends villages in her mountain from an evil King who want to rule all, and think cutting out the heart of the dragon is the way to do it.

@Max  Well I'm in a scifi/fantasy mood but like I said I'm up for anything  I just redrew and old android character so I'd like to try reviving her as a character

xxmaxinitxx

I usually prefer fantasy to scifi but those are two of my top likes in role playing. I also usually prefer to play with already created worlds I really like.

MissRoziel

well that works,  Would you be interested in playing Aginst My Dragon at all or do you have a personal world and a sat of races for your own Idea?

xxmaxinitxx

Trollhammaren

Quote from: MissRoziel on January 22, 2013, 08:28:50 PM
@troll Well I have a Half Elf with health complications from her human side, a  Unicorn  who got her self trapped half shifted into a woman because she was messing around with forbidden magics, or a dragon, who fiercely defends villages in her mountain from an evil King who want to rule all, and think cutting out the heart of the dragon is the way to do it.

Sounds like they all have problems haha

Hmmmmmm how about you go with the half elf? Sounds like it may work best for pairing with one of my giant characters haha

Ok, so, I have:

Tregnager - Wild troll

Rotgnager - Wild troll king

Ahkebeaivi - Troll shaman

Gunnar - Hill troll, mushroom farmer

Ragnar - War troll

Dragath - Orc warrior

MissRoziel

Sorry Capitalized the A on Accident, What I mean to say is would you Like to play against my character, as in a one on one game with your character and mine for starters and building on it.  Sorry

@ Troll  Well I Like the troll King or the Orc,  The original Incarnation of this elf was for a LOTR roleplay and she meets and falls in love with an orc XD LOL  She had an open mind about love and all creatures being equal and yeah yeah yeah lulz

Trollhammaren

Quote from: MissRoziel on January 22, 2013, 08:41:49 PM
Sorry Capitalized the A on Accident, What I mean to say is would you Like to play against my character, as in a one on one game with your character and mine for starters and building on it.  Sorry

@ Troll  Well I Like the troll King or the Orc,  The original Incarnation of this elf was for a LOTR roleplay and she meets and falls in love with an orc XD LOL  She had an open mind about love and all creatures being equal and yeah yeah yeah lulz

Ok well, Dragath is a very large person. Very tall and muscular.

Rotgnager is slender but he's is also quite tall.

Which would you prefer I use?

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: MissRoziel on January 22, 2013, 08:41:49 PM

It's okay. Hmmm. Thats fine. What kidn of world do you want to start in?

MissRoziel

Rotgnager I think as a king he'd find more use in a half elf :)

@max
Well the setting she's in, the world is very rustic theres very little in the way of advancement save in cities with access to magic pools which allow for dramatic growth.  however these pools of magic while normally perfectly balanced between positive and negative inclinations, if to much negative fuel it the magic becomes corrupt and starts to devour, which is what's happened to the lands king, no despratly seeking more power he learns if he consumes the heart of a dragon he can rule the worlds magic so he send out his finest to find a dragon and cut out it's heart, the closest dragon (My character) Lives in the Mountains on the western border of the kingdom.  the only reason the king hasn't expanded beyond the mountains because she ruthlessly protects the villages in the bowel Vally nestled inside the mountain range.

xxmaxinitxx

Hmmm. Okay. That sounds interesting. Where would you like my character to play?

Trollhammaren

Quote from: MissRoziel on January 22, 2013, 08:55:46 PM
Rotgnager I think as a king he'd find more use in a half elf :)

Not at all, dear. You see, trollkings are unlike normal kings. They don't do much ruling and they tend to let their trolls go wild. What makes them king is their dominance and because they often possess incredible shamanistic abilities. Granted, they do lead the trolls to war when there is one, and they're usually always in the presence of the trolls they rule over, but mostly as overseers and lawkeepers. You can almost call him a chief more than a king, but either title works. However, if you prefer I use him, then I have no problem with that. It's your choice on who you'd like to encounter.

MissRoziel

Well that's up to you he could be a knight tricked into going to slay the dragon only to discovered her work and that his king is corrupt, or a villagers wanting the prices the king offers from the dragons heart despite her constant protection of them, what ever floats your boat :)

@troll, well he'd probably want her more to assert dominance,  pending of the verse, her elf half give her access to elf magic if you wanted to make that part of the game, maybe he decided to take her because with her and his own Shamanic abilities will ensure his continued dominance of the others.

Trollhammaren

Quote from: MissRoziel on January 22, 2013, 09:04:11 PM
@troll, well he'd probably want her more to assert dominance,  pending of the verse, her elf half give her access to elf magic if you wanted to make that part of the game, maybe he decided to take her because with her and his own Shamanic abilities will ensure his continued dominance of the others.

You did give me an idea when saying that. He could simply find her valuable because she has a different kind of magic. His is more nature based while her's would be abit different, I assume. It might work better that way. Trolls have no problem keeping dominance because they're rather ferocious when angered. So, it may just work best if he magic is found valuable. Doesn't mean she won't recieve a few beatings if she's encountered, but nothing to the point of killing her, of course. That would make for a bloody short Rp. Rotgnager is 3,000 years old, so, as a shaman, he's seen as the wisest and strongest as far as connection to nature goes. Wisest among the trolls and strongest as far as spiritual abilities. Even so, he may not be able to do what the half elf could in some cases, though he has a wide array of things he can do.

My trolls are a mix of traditional nordic troll and my own creativity. I switch them from being fat, ugly and gigantic to being tall, slender and almost human looking, though with obvious trollish features.

xxmaxinitxx

Hmmm. I like the first one. I think that would be fun to play ^_^

MissRoziel

@Max  Alright then  It's actually very late for me now so if you like tomorrow after My doctors appointment we can talk about how to go about starting As I can Access PMs yet :)

@Troll  Sounds good Same stand for what I said for max, It's very mate for me and I have an appointment in th... in a few hours lulz, I need some Z's  so Later today I'll log and we can discuss how to start, that whole idea sounds good to me, always up for charcter drama Lulz

Trollhammaren

Quote from: MissRoziel on January 22, 2013, 09:15:29 PM
@Max  Alright then  It's actually very late for me now so if you like tomorrow after My doctors appointment we can talk about how to go about starting As I can Access PMs yet :)

@Troll  Sounds good Same stand for what I said for max, It's very mate for me and I have an appointment in th... in a few hours lulz, I need some Z's  so Later today I'll log and we can discuss how to start, that whole idea sounds good to me, always up for charcter drama Lulz

That's fair, love.

Hav ein góða nátt  ;)

MissRoziel

well I'm back for today so when you guys log back on, I'm lurking :)

xxmaxinitxx