Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for liking it... AGAIN!  :D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned for not saying anything about my having a new avatar....(with no T's....)  ;P

Stone

Banned because you want to see my secret tears at the distinct lack of Ts.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned for being such a big baby!  ;))

Stone

Banned for not babying me.  O:)

Anesa

Banned!  Want me to slap a diaper on you?   LOL!

Stone

I was thinking more along the lines of something to lay my head on. Something warm and soft and... one track one track one track.

Banned for one track minding me.  ;D

Secretwriter

Banned for threatening to diaper adults. ...stupid slow cell phone. Banned for having a one track mind.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Anesa

Banned for the slow post!   ;P

TheSorrow

Banned for using ";P" In a banning thread! How dare you!
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Story Tale

Banned for smiley face discrimination.

Stone

Banned for... general hotness, I suppose!

stellastar

Banned for.... temperature references.
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

Stone

Banned for being the grumpy kind of English teacher. Be, like, cool, man!

Story Tale

Banned for thinking English teachers are grumpy!

Stone

Hey, I said "the grumpy kind" implying there's a cool kind too!

"Banned for comprehension fail!," said the cool English teacher.  C:)

stellastar

Banned..... for getting defensive.
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

Stone

Banned for being a grumpy football coach now.  ;D

Anesa

Banned for not having my coffee ready for me this morning!  :D

Stone

Banned for dreaming such a lofty dream. ;)

Anesa

Banned for being a squelcher of dreams!  ;)

Stone

Banned for not fulfilling my dreams! O:)

Anesa

Banned for not sharing your dreams with me... ;)

Stone

Banned for being too busy looking at the pick to listen when I whispered them. *whistles*

Anesa

*Sniggles* 

Banned for being too damn distracting with the toothpick!