Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 24, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

Orochimaru

pendarious

ara ara but lets face it who wouldn't want to be the bad ass tactician with the awesome coat that turns into the Grandmaster class which is and looks even more bad ass? though to be fair I don't see why we should exclude the class considering there have been "Tacticians" throughout fire emblem history it's just that Awakening was the first to make it an actual class.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Orochimaru

And awakening made good use plot wise of your avatar being part of the game. even though it is an over powered class with what abilities it can gain.

pendarious

true.....but with awakenings reclass system any character can be made OP in fact it is statically proven that the most OP character in the game is male Morgan sired by either  Walhart or Chrom
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 12, 2014, 09:06:21 AM
true.....but with awakenings reclass system any character can be made OP in fact it is statically proven that the most OP character in the game is male Morgan sired by either  Walhart or Chrom

Female if you are going for Galeforce. Other than that, correct, but if you want to include the spot pass and bonus box characters of the past... Yeah...

Speaking of... FUCKING MICKY-SUE!!!!!!!

Strifesblaze7

Ahh, Well, Silk, you could take the role.
Is there a point where nobody cares

pendarious

Quote from: Orochimaru on April 12, 2014, 09:17:37 AM
Female if you are going for Galeforce. Other than that, correct, but if you want to include the spot pass and bonus box characters of the past... Yeah...

Speaking of... FUCKING MICKY-SUE!!!!!!!

she still trolls you yeah >:)

Silk

Name: Atoli Thris
Class: Tactitian
History: Atoli as far as she is aware, is an ophan who would spend her childhood within a military boarding school set up after the war, proving to have an uncanny gift for the battlefield Atoli has since taken a period of leave from the academy in search of further improving her talents through real life experiences. However she still intends to return to the academy eventually so she may graduate in full and earn a place in one of the great militarys of the land.
Birth Country: Unknown
Weapon Style: Swords and tomes.

Description:

(Just a short and sweet character, I didn't wanna hold things up longer than nessersary)

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Strifesblaze7

Orochimaru

Eh....3rd compared to Sessha's Myrmidon. Miniskirt for the win though.

*Two thumbs up though*

pendarious

huh....then what would be first and second eh?

Orochimaru

Just for the sake of my man card and balls. I will refrain from answering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gFj3oFRcI

pendarious

meh *shrugs* suits me fine if you don't answer it just leaves room for me to imagine whatever I want so in a way it could be worse for you not to answer..... >:)

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

For me it's more the ponytail and the way the clothes fit her body.

Strifesblaze7

If anyone wants to put forward another character or two now is the time. I'm going to reopen the IC on Friday I think.

Sessha

Sweet! I've been salivating about this RP for days now. Just ask Orochi about it.  ;D ;D ;D

Orochimaru

Quote from: Sessha on April 17, 2014, 07:35:23 PM
Sweet! I've been salivating about this RP for days now. Just ask Orochi about it.  ;D ;D ;D

Witness to this.

Strifesblaze7

I've been waiting for so long because I'd really like more people but it isn't happening I guess.

Strifesblaze7

I've reposted to Original post in the main IC Im calling this game open again. Salivate no more.

Sessha

So I have once more broken the Thread's post cherry!  ;D ;D ;D

Strifesblaze7

Sessha