Anyone remember the old Marvel RPG?

Started by AllieCat, May 05, 2010, 10:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllieCat

The old old old one.. would anyone be interested in a game featuring the sexiest and studliest heroes to ever fight crime in ways that the Comics Code probably wouldn't approve of?

Zebu

Does "the old old one" mean Marvel Super Heroes?
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

AllieCat

Um.. I think so.. it was the.. advanced? versions (the one you could create your own heroes, with the green/yellow/red power table).. the books are at home or I'd check.

Zebu

The one with Karma, right?  Then I remember it.  I've even played it once (with premade characters).  It'd be fun to try again if I could find the rules somewhere...  That would probably be good in any case, since it loosk liek there aren't many diehard Marvel players here.  I looked around a bit, but all I could find was this Wikipedia article
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

AllieCat

crimsonoctopus

I'm new to the system, but with a lot of reading and little tutelage, I bet I could get it. I'm interested in something like this.
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

My O's & O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=43536.0

AllieCat

Cool.. It is fairly simple, and if need be we can streamline stuff for usefulness :)