Life In The Ludus: A Game of Romans, Gladiators, & Slaves

Started by Urbanzorro, May 18, 2015, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Ideally I'd like to see a few more house slaves (male or female) and some more male family member/more gladiators. But I'm willing to start with what we have.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

BellaVita

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: BellaVita on May 26, 2015, 07:18:35 PM
Are you still looking for someone to play the wife?

I think I was the only one interested in it...  Publically at least...

I'm going to hold off though, so if you want to do her, I don't have any objection to that.  I'm not sure if anyone privately expressed interest though,
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Urbanzorro

Quote from: BellaVita on May 26, 2015, 07:18:35 PM
Are you still looking for someone to play the wife?

No one else has expressed interest in playing her.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Deamonbane

Quote from: Urbanzorro on May 26, 2015, 01:16:43 AM
Hey everyone, Sorry about the  silent treatment for the past few days... I was a bit busy (yay for graduating cousins!) Anyway, it looks like we've got a decent cast. Though we are missing a house champion. Hopefully one will pop up, I'll probably give it another day or so then start us off. Sound good to everyone?
I can change my character to house champion if he is still needed.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

bubby

*Wanders through, checkin' shit out... screeches to a halt after seeing Deamon's avi. Slloowwwlllyy lifts hand.*

I need a cook!!

cabalxxvi

I am super interested in playing, and wanted to know off top if I can do a Samurai style or a spartan like from the movies? If not, I'll come up with something else.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Urbanzorro

@Deamonbane: If you'd like to play the house champion please feel free to.

@cabalxxvi: Glad to hear you're interested. A samurai style fighter wouldn't be acceptable, only because I'm trying to keep a bit closer to historical reality and the Romans never actually had contact with any cultures that far east. As far as a Spartan style fighter you might be able to make that work, I'd suggest having him be a Hoplomachus due to the fact that they were the gladiatorial version of Greek phalanx soldiers. Which is what the Spartans were.

@Everyone: I'll be getting our O.O.C. thread up today, along with the IC thread shortly thereafter.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

cabalxxvi

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Urbanzorro

Depends on what they are. Let me know what you have in mind and I'll give you a go or no-go

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Holmes

When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

@Everyone: The O.O.C. Thread is up and open, also the Character Thread which has all the thus far approved characters is up as well(there is a link to it in the O.O.C. Thread)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230225.msg11305232#msg11305232

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

BellaVita

Octavia Flavius
by BellaVita
Role: Wife of Lucius Flavius
Gladiator Type: N/A
Orientation: Bi
Appearance Details: Octavia has each of her nipples pierced

Personality: Octavia has always been a woman of strong will. She tends to say what's on her mind, consequences be damned. However, she can be very cunning, something she learned from her father. When she has her mind set on something, she is determined to get it, and will not hesitate to use her charming wiles. She loves her children above else and would do anything to see them happy and well cared for.

Bio: Growing up the only daughter of a senator, Octavia knew only luxury and wealth. From a young age she was groomed into being the perfect wife, someone who could take care of all her husband's wants and needs. She was clever and often managed to strategically get what she wanted through careful manipulation, much to the behest of her mother. As she grew up, she turned from a lovely girl into a beautiful woman. When she came of age to marry, she found herself entertaining many suitors, though only one caught her eye, the son of the house of Flavius. Lucius was strong, handsome and a fighter, all things she admired and wanted in a husband.

Octavia's father wasn't too keen on his daughter marrying into a family that owned gladiators, but she thought it was thrilling and something about Lucius made her feel like a girl again. It took a bit of manipulation, but her father, unable to deny his daughter much of anything, gave into her demands and she found herself married at a young age with her first son on the way.

Now she finds herself in the midst of crisis, trying to bring back honor and wealth to the house of Flavius with her husband by her side and her children to worry about.

Character's Ons: A dominant partner, passion, light bondage, kissing, hair pulling, teasing.
Character's Offs: Scat, vore, mutilation.
Player's Ons: Dom/Sub elements, and though I have her as straight, she could be down for a threesome or just about anything except..
Player's Offs: Scat, vore, mutilation, humiliation.

(sorry so short, I tried to get this done as quick as possible >.<)

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kadigan

BellaVita

bubby

MORE MENS PLEASE!!!

Lots of daughters wandering around the Ludus.

BellaVita

Urbanzorro

This is true, more males would be a good thing.

Which is actually pretty funny because I expected us to have a need for females rather than males if anything.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

bubby

Lol.. right??

*Throws all the daughters out there to entice all the fellas in*

Urbanzorro

The good thing is, that even if we start with less than an optimal number of males. There are easy ways to write males in. Gladiators and Slaves can easily be explained as having been new purchases and we could even explain a son as having simply been off serving in the legions, or having been on a trip, or some other such thing.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

BellaVita

Quote from: Urbanzorro on May 31, 2015, 05:03:21 PM
The good thing is, that even if we start with less than an optimal number of males. There are easy ways to write males in. Gladiators and Slaves can easily be explained as having been new purchases and we could even explain a son as having simply been off serving in the legions, or having been on a trip, or some other such thing.

This is true, hopefully we will get more boys up in here soon :D

Kadigan

I was hoping for a few suitor esque deals too, daughters promised, etc.

BellaVita

Quote from: BarbaraGordon on May 31, 2015, 05:10:23 PM
I was hoping for a few suitor esque deals too, daughters promised, etc.

Yeah, that would make things pretty interesting!