Sleeping Beauty

Started by Nothing, March 08, 2006, 06:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

Quote from: Nothing996 on March 21, 2006, 06:00:02 PM
hmmm...well, you could start out as a sub and then transfer over to a dom later once you get the hang of it

Hmm, I looked over the description again.  Is this just "based off of" the trilogy in the same way that most movies are "based off of" books (e.g. we used the same basic idea/feel, maybe some of the character names, but everything else is new) or "based off of" as in borderline "true to the book"?

If it's the former, I suppose I could put together a character tonight or tomorrow and be up and running with no problem (medieval-esque, fantasy, little to no magic, right?).
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Nothing

well...hmm...it's based off of the books, but we're not adherring strictly to the books. There was no magic in the books, theres a little in my game..
but yeah, put together a character and we'll work something out :)

TigreFatalis

Vandren, just be open to corrections from Nothing, the GM, and you shouldn't have any problems.

*whispers*  I haven't read the books either.
Sexual orientation: Straight
BDSM orientation: Switch
Ons/Offs - Updated September 2014
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4504.0

Back and poking around a little.

Vandren

I'll get a characer written up tonight/tomorrow (not sure when I'll finish him).  :)

Henri Jean Cavendish, I think.  Sounds like a good name for a lord.  ;)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Nothing

Hehe, indeed it does :) Look forward to having you with us

Spuz

Quote from: Nothing996 on March 14, 2006, 04:55:58 PM

Pet (?)- Spuz.
Not sure- Phoenix Blaze.

Spuz and Pheonix Blaze should message in with what they're going to be. I would like to have another Lady and Lord before we get to far into the game, cause it's kinda hard for one mistress to take care of 5 people, hehe. But the queen will be there, and there'll be some NPC's, so we should be ok until we get a couple more dominant people.

Sorry, I've been a bit out-of-the-loop.  I'm not sure I could play a character that would fit in this story.. It does seem interesting, but my characters may be offensive to some.  Look at my ONs and OFFs.

Nothing

Yes, there are no animals or anything like that in my game, althoguh I'm sure one of our lords or ladies could treat you LIKE an animal, but you'd be completely human...so..

Spuz

Yes, that's what I thought, then.  :)  Too bad I'm so particular.. I may have to bend one day to some of these ideas.. I do love RP regardless.  ;)

Elvi

Spuz, you are rather limiting yourself, go on, experiment at least to an anthro, cat boy, panther man, lionkin?
This site is here for you to experiment with, open up your mind and let it run free.....you could even try to be just a human?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

TigreFatalis

If you make up a sub char for Sleeping Beauty, put in the app/char sheet that what your char is looking for is to be treated like an animal... specify what kind of animal.  The Domme/Dom that chose your char would be able to make that happen. 

*could imagine Jayce taking on a "guard cat/tiger"*

Dunno if you could wrap your mind around that.  Maybe your char would be fighting against what was considered "proper" for a Prince and what his heart really wanted, to be considered an animal.

It's possible.

*shrugs*

Just a suggestion.
Sexual orientation: Straight
BDSM orientation: Switch
Ons/Offs - Updated September 2014
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4504.0

Back and poking around a little.