News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Waiting on Acceptance.. RP anyone?

Started by Teranis, December 30, 2012, 04:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teranis

Well, seeing as I'm waiting on acceptance, I figure why not get some RP in?

As far as what I'm looking for, at least three sentence posts and proper grammer. Even though spoken dialogue can have slang terms, etc. and that would be acceptable.

Regarding a scene/setting...  What I know best is settings such as future cybergoth (such as Shadowrun rpg series), Vampire (most familiar with the Word or Darkness setting), or a World of Warcraft-esque setting.

If anyone has any other ideas or questions feel free to post and ask.

~*~Teranis~*~

aquinaann

I'm up for a vampire roleplay, but I'm not so familiar with the settings you bring up.  I'm more used to brainstorming up a plot and setting and rolling from there.  Could you describe the settings that you have in mind?  I also need to kill time before getting approved.

Teranis

The general setting I had in mind was more of the cybergoth or post apocalypse. With the idea of territory wars and politics among rival factions in the V:tM setting itself. 

However I'm open to any brainstorming as far as plot, setting or theme. Sometimes a freeform RP can build into something interesting

aquinaann

So post-apocalyptic, vampire rp with a war between two factions?  Like the humans decided to nuke the planet, vampires were living underground and in hiding, but now that humas are gone the vampires decided to go above ground, with the clouds of ash and fallout material blocking the sun's rays?  Sorry if it's a run-on.

Teranis

Sounds real good to me :) and don't worry about the run on *nods*   So where would we start with the RP?   I'm pretty sure either of us can open up the thread on the non adult rp board.

aquinaann

You can go ahead and start, while I start brainstorming a character.

Teranis

started the RP it's  "From the Ashes (Teranis,aquinaann)"

Only two paragraphs but it's a start *nods*

aquinaann

Teranis

;)  Sorry it takes a bit of time between posts.  Also I'm on Eastern time so around about 2am my time I'll usually be offline. Although I will try to be on in early afternoons.

aquinaann

No problem, I'm in the mid-west.  It's about 12am here.  I will usually just be on after 10pm my time

Teranis

Sorry about the last few days, real life has been a bit crazy. Am really hoping I get the weekend all to myself and can post a bit more consistantly.

aquinaann

Okay! It hasn't been a problem.  Also, chances are you will get approved soon :) I just did!

Teranis

Congrats on you Approval!  I hope  get approved soon, would love to really get some roleplays started up or even get into some group RP!

Oh okay, in the past I have had some pretty impatient rp partners *smirks*

it's almost 5pm EST right now I should be back in a few hours; After dinner and being sociable and all.