In Love with a Rapist (EX)

Started by Jester, January 05, 2015, 08:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I am looking for someone to play the wife/girlfriend/mother/sister/daughter of a Rapist. I am wanting to not just cover the sexual side of this relationship but also the emotional and everyday life as well.

I imagine him outwardly very normal. The two are close. I would like to see your character accept my character's faults and maybe actively encourage it. I see her becoming his alibi and covering for him.

It would start in one of two ways:

1. He Rapes her and she refuses to tell anyone (she liked it).. She even begins to taunt him and dress in a way to encourage him. After a while she encourages him to rape other women and becomes his alibi. She then even helps him and begins to let other men rape her.
2. She finds out that her husband rapes someone and covers for him. She knows he does not stop and goes to watch and again covers for him. She even helps setup situations for him and gets excited watching and finally begs him to rape her too.....
3. She finds a secret room in his house/office and inside she finds a room for sexual torture. Fucking Machines and all manner of BDSM are here. Cages line one wall with beds and chains. There is also a small library/sitting room where he records all of his rapes and tortures in a lot of detail.....
4. She catches him masturbating as he watches a rape taking place. He does nothing to stop the other rapist. Maybe he even helped set it up......

And he could also do more than just rape....

Get in touch if you like any of the ideas.

The key theme is the contrast between normal life and the weird sick life hidden from his nearest and dearest.