Under New Management: Reloaded (modern mob/hitman guided center plot playground)

Started by RampantDesires, August 23, 2015, 06:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

Quote from: Amarlo on September 04, 2015, 12:09:01 AM
-Raises hand of interest- Still got room?

Always

I like your sheet so far Kokaine, but while you're still working on it I should point out that one of Curvy's characters is already using Kate Beckinsale as a play by.  They're not on the sorted face claim table because I'm not sure if they'll be rejoining the game (as of yesterday she was still on the fence), but I did promise to keep old character models reserved through the end of the month to give people time to think things over. 

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Kokaine

I didn't see any face claims yesterday morning when I looked, sorry. I'll switch her out :/
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

RampantDesires

That's my bad, I didn't get the active character table and face claim stuff done until yesterday  :-[

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

RampantDesires

Yes! Gina.  Gah I'm super sad that people don't use her in games more often :)

Updated the Character Request section with a suggested template. 

Added a request for Michael's young trophy wife.
Open
Player Making Request: Rampant for existing character Michael Hendricks
Hard Character Requirements: Female in her late twenties/early thirties who married Michael 10 years go at the end of his career as a DA.  A general willingness to occasionally make a public spectacle of herself. Play by, name, background all up to player.
General Suggestions/Ideas: A bodyguard in the ultimate cover position? A young actress or socialite recruited and more than a little out of her depth (though she'll have settled into the role in the past decade). They can be friends, have a strictly business arrangement, or hate one another.  I'm super flexible and willing to change the details of his history to fit your character concept. 
Level of Involvement: Moderate.  While Michael is technically a GM controlled NPC and I won't be posting for him as frequently as my main characters I'm open to one on one scenes with him and am generally posting at least once a week.  The position as his wife also leaves her free to interact as much or as little with the people at the hotel as you'd like and she's welcome to have her own security and side stuff.
Date Requested: 09/04/15

Julles

Hey! I will have a CS to you on Monday. I will be out of the hospital by then. Thank you for your patience, I hope there is still room for me. :)

RampantDesires

Quote from: Julles on September 09, 2015, 08:38:41 PM
Hey! I will have a CS to you on Monday. I will be out of the hospital by then. Thank you for your patience, I hope there is still room for me. :)

Hospital? Oh noes.  And absolutely, always room :) PM coming your way lady!