Pathfinder! An Epic Campaign!

Started by Alric Sanosake, March 27, 2010, 05:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rancorius

thinking either human fighter or human healing cleric

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: rancorius on March 29, 2010, 03:07:49 PM
thinking either human fighter or human healing cleric
A healing Cleric is very loved. With a bit of what I have planned... A healer is good
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Matthew

Quote from: Alric Sanosake on March 29, 2010, 02:09:04 PM
Yes more are welcome.

The rolling I stated at the beginning is how we'll do it.

A lawful Evil Cleric? Uh.. I was thinking a healing Cleric, but.. I guess?

Once you have your character made, PM it to me for approval

Gah, totally missed that, I'll get right on it then!

Callie Del Noire

Still open for others, and what roles (I see the monk has already been claimed. :D)

Elven Sex Goddess

Background added for the rogue. 

Alric Sanosake

So Far, if I am correct

A Rogue
2 Clerics
A Monk
A Sorcerer
and MAYBE two Fighters. (Me being one of them, though may change to a PALADIN!)
AND A BARD!
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Cythieus

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on March 29, 2010, 08:59:12 PM
And a Bard.

Thanks for the reminder...damn thats a lot of people. I may have to lock it down. To this.. I think we are at a limit now.

Callie Del Noire

Alric Sanosake

Well in respects, Its still open till the characters have been approved and posted. I may kick the number down to 6 (not including me), so if you make a character and PM it to me. You can get in.

Cythieus

People just love Pathfinder, I find it so odd because everyone wants to play it and no one is running them, I actually am running an adventure path somewhere else but I don't see those going over too well on this site. On Myth-Weavers for instance, you will see like one Pathfinder game start a month. This is the first one I have seen on here and mine is only the second on the other site I go ti.

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on March 30, 2010, 01:55:55 AM
People just love Pathfinder, I find it so odd because everyone wants to play it and no one is running them, I actually am running an adventure path somewhere else but I don't see those going over too well on this site. On Myth-Weavers for instance, you will see like one Pathfinder game start a month. This is the first one I have seen on here and mine is only the second on the other site I go ti.

I will try to make this a good one and run more. I promise!

Melnibone

Quote from: Alric Sanosake on March 29, 2010, 09:02:18 PM
Thanks for the reminder...damn thats a lot of people. I may have to lock it down. To this.. I think we are at a limit now.

I put in a request earlier. If you have room for a druid, I'm game.

Chloe Milev

Aw, took too long after my statement of intent.  Well, if anything opens, I might try a new Pathfinder Witch.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Cythieus

I will have to find a place to post the weapon stats, there's not much but an Intelligence and an Ego Score.

rancorius

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Melnibone on March 30, 2010, 05:22:16 AM
I put in a request earlier. If you have room for a druid, I'm game.
Right now, I only have three characters approved, so make it and PM it to me to lock yourself in.

Cythieus

I did send the sheet over right? I wanted to change one thing about the weapon, no more axe, just a really hard guitar.

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on March 30, 2010, 11:32:04 PM
I did send the sheet over right? I wanted to change one thing about the weapon, no more axe, just a really hard guitar.
You posted it here, I would have prefered you PM it to me first, but I looked and approved, and okay.

Cythieus

Alright, sorry about that. I didn't realize you didn't want them here.

Alric Sanosake

I do, just wanted them approved before that. XD, its okay. I am pretty chill about it.

Alric Sanosake

ONLY TWO MORE OPENINGS!

Matthew is approved and should post it soon.

Cythieus

A little picture of what Ashley looks like :D