Rebels of Eulevir (Pathfinder Good vs Evil Recruitment open!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, April 20, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

<Campaign sales-pitch is below>

Link to the OOC

Link to the Character sheets, please post your approved characters here!

Link to the IC here!

Character creation details: Starting level 6 with 23,500 gp or Level 7 with 10,000 gp. No individual item price may exceed half the characters allocated gold total. Stats: Roll 4d6, drop lowest. Traits, drawbacks and favoured class bonus allowed. Cross classing allowed. Non core sourcebook allowed after DM-review. First level HP maxed, roll after. No sci-fi or modern races/abilities. pre-modern weaponry users a'la gunslingers allowed only under heavy consideration. No wallhacks. Aetherworks marvel is banned. Remember to play naughty, not nice.
Permakilling another character is out without consent, even 'normal' death is unpreferable so consider that when building.
Finally, please be aware that Elves, 'pretty' humanoid subraces and the same better fit as Eulevian characters, while Demonic, orcish or monstrous characters make for better Darkonites.

All rankings and positions are open, but the Head of Rebellion, Queen and Grand General positions will only be given to players under special consideration. At least one of those will be filled by DM, most likely.

Character Creation code:
[float=right][img][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class(es):[/b] Also Archetypes and favoured class bonus noted here.
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Allegiance/title:[/b](If neutral, note on whos side they fight)
[b]Alignment:[/b] (One step within CG for rebel's, One step within LE for Darkonites)
[b]Description:[/b](If different from picture)
[b]Fetishes:[/b] (Name a few things you want to happen to your character/Do to other characters)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Name something you really don't want to happen to your character/wouldn't do to others.)
[b]Backstory:[/b](No need to write an essay but try to explain your characters strengths and weaknesses, their relationship to the Darkon empire and Rank, either as Darkonite or Eulevian. What is their end-goal in this all?)
[b]Bonus questions![/b]
[i]What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know:[/i]
[i]Where do you see your character in twenty years:[/i]
[i]Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they:
[/i]
[b]Ability Scores[/b](+Modifiers)
Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

[b]HP:[/b] [b]Armor Class:[/b] [b]Initiative Bonus:[/b] [b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Saving Throws:[/b] Fort Ref Will
[b]Class/Racial Feats[/b]
[b]Chosen Feats:[/b]
[b]Traits:[/b] (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Equipment and items:[/b]
[b]Attacks[/b] (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
[b]Spellcasting[/b] (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

[spoiler=Random notez!]
[/spoiler]

polls for posterities sake
Here's a poll to help gauge things a bit better.
Here's a poll for the level

Do we allow a Racial class bonus and traits?
Traits or no traits?

Also, what do you want to play, for my info
What you'd rather play

And most importantly:
Kinkyness level!

Let it be known that on this day, the Kingdom of Eulevir has gladly accepted the Peace-treaty of the Darkon empire!!
All citizens, rejoice, for War-General Darkon VI has promised an immediate end of all hostilities and a new era of peace, cooperation and understanding between our two nations shall soon begin!
There has been much woe and bloodshed on both sides, but in exchange for just a few concessions of civility the Darkonites will bring us peace and prosperity going forward.

The concessions, which are expected to be held true and followed by all citizens are as follows:
-Darkonites are no longer to be referred to as wicked, demon summoners, mind-breakers or any such derogatory terms.
-All Humans and sub-races of humans of high nobility are to report to Darkonian authorities to deepen national understanding.
-The same holds true for all Half-elves and high elves of any nobility, as well as elfish mages. Be aware that this is not discrimination, but mere a necessity, considering the high level of hostility the Darkonites were forced to endure, injustly, from the Eulevian elven elite troops.
-The bann on so called 'dark magic' is hereby withdrawn and such magic, with the greater understanding of Darkonite teachings will be taught to promising applicants.
-Minor changes to the education system to help foster understanding between nations shall be put into place.
-The Darkonian empire has warned us of small terrorist groups endangering the peace crafted through hard works. These so called 'Rebels' are to be reported on sight. Any foul rumours they spread about the mental or physical enslavement of our beloved elven queen Gwendlyn Tir'einen, are based on lies and wicked propaganda.

Mal'onen Teliam, Scribe of her beloved queen,
Gwendlyn Tir'einen

This planned campaign of mine focuses on fantasy world that did not get the happy ending it was hoping for. The heroes failed to gain the magic sword to turn the tide of battle around and, suprisingly, the nation living and training for war overwhelmingly defeated the peaceful kingdom focused on art and diplomacy.
Now, to the victor go the spoils, but the Darkonites have suffered losses. To rebuild themselfs, rather than destroy or even conquer, they will allow the kingdom of Eulevir to exist 'indepedently' using it's citizen to refill their lifestock and become stronger than ever before through intermingling their demonic bloodlines with the powerful elven bloodlines 'on offer' Just a little re-education and encouragement will be needed. Darkonites loathe to kill what they could otherwise make use of, after all.
And of course, there is dealing with the pesky rebellion, which is rumored to have a high member of Eulevian royalty among them, infact, the princess of the realm.. but that is of course a rebel ploy, the princess has recently been sighted conversing, quite pleasantly, with Darkon himself, after all!

You'd get to join either as a heroic rebel, a fighter for freedom for the Eulevir Kingdom, a kingdom of high magic, one-ness with nature and sex-after-marriage.
-Eulevians value love and beauty, they would be primarly elfish, then human with more humanoid subraces, Alignments for rebels: NG, CG; CN, TN

Or as a Darkonite agent, warhungry, fiercly loyal as you were born and bred to serve your war-masters, or perhaps even enslaved, conditioned and mind controlled as one of the many conqured nations of the Darkonites, masters of perverse magic.
Darkonites value strength above all, including orcs and even monstrous and demonic races with little hesitation, and infact embracing those if they prove strong enough... and many of them proved strong indeed. Alignments for Darkonite agents: NE, LE, LN, TN

Gameplay stuff!:
What to expect? I want to make a classical heroes vs villains set up in a fantasy campaign, with pvp and strategical elements. This campaign will be both DM driven as battle-lines shift and allow for individual scenes, allowing players to play both villains and heroes. And clash with one another.
The goal of Rebels is to hit the Darkonians with guerilla tactics and revealing the truth of the oppressive regime before the Darkonites hold their homeland so firmly in their grasp that they can rebuild their strength.
The goal fo the Darkonites meanwhile is to maintain their order and peace, but also capture and enslave all rebellious resistance, for intel, power.. or just personal pleasure.
The DM, me, will give quests that can grant subtle changes to the storyline and combat advantages/disadvantages on future encounters, depending on the rp-flow.
I'd add some combat-notes that allow for nonlethal or even erotic takedown, beyond what you can come up with buildwise. All genders and outlooks welcome, though the setting is slightly slanted towards submissives on the good side and dominants on the evil side, exeptions nonwithstanding.
I've pondered doing this free-form or with a custom system, but one is too contentious, while the other is always a learning-hurdle, so, for now, the vast potential options pathfinder-builds can offer could make for something interesting, I thought!
Pace/Activity: Somewhat depending on the writing partner, but if you post too infrequently you might be left behind.
Scope: Open.
Erotic content: Varying. The setting theme itself is non-con with mind-controlling aspects, the Eulevir people can be quite innocent, the Darkonites, likely less so.

Further details and lore-writeups pending on how much interest we get. I plan to do a democracy to gauge a little what people want to do, mechanics wise.
Post below if interested or questioning, I'll see if there's enough folks interested to get this kicking up. ^^
Text walls are cool. Wonder if people will like this..

Drowdeviant

*plants interest flag and see who else joins* :3
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Angie

Hmmm...depending on the level we start at, I have a Barbarian/Sorcerer concept that could work...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Angie on April 20, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
Hmmm...depending on the level we start at, I have a Barbarian/Sorcerer concept that could work...

But on what side is he/she/they going to be on is the real question. ;)
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Angie

Quote from: Drowdeviant on April 20, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
But on what side is he/she/they going to be on is the real question. ;)

Neither, if I can swing it. CN doesn't make alliances.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Angie on April 20, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
Neither, if I can swing it. CN doesn't make alliances.

Well that's what all CNs think. But at some point sides have to be chosen lest you get impaled on the fence from flip flopping too much. xD

Angie

Quote from: Drowdeviant on April 20, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
Well that's what all CNs think. But at some point sides have to be chosen lest you get impaled on the fence from flip flopping too much. xD

It's not flip flopping. It's more "I'll stab you both...but I'm more willing to stab Darkon."

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Angie on April 20, 2018, 12:09:33 PM
It's not flip flopping. It's more "I'll stab you both...but I'm more willing to stab Darkon."

True that. But who says Darkon won't stab back...and harder...and with more than just sharp things? xD

Angie

Quote from: Drowdeviant on April 20, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
True that. But who says Darkon won't stab back...and harder...and with more than just sharp things? xD

With this concept, they already did.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Angie on April 20, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

But that doesn't mean they'll stop if they find a rebel. I would imagine Darkon has plenty of re-education facilities from the war that many are dying to put back into use. xD

*takes off evil sadistic inquisitor hat now and stops his sinister ramblings* x3

Roleplay Frog

I'm happy putting up starting level for the vote, though I don't see going under 3 for certain. Perhaps I'll also allow varying starting gold for different levels to incentivise diversity.

1) Are you enforcing racial alignment restrictions? EG, Drow are Always Evil, Orcs are Always Chaotic, etc etc?

2) Is it Paizo only, or will 3rd Party / DnD Feats be accepted on a case by case basis?

3) Are Undead common in this world?

4) What are we doing for Traits and Stats? Is it 2 Traits or 3 Traits and a Drawback as per normal, and are we doing Point Buy or Dice Roll? What level do we start at?

5) What Race Restrictions are there? Just "Basic," "Basic And Advanced," or "Any Paizo?"

6) Are Archetypes allowed?

1.Nah, alignment is backstory relevant more than race.

2. Under heavy review, yes.

3. Only cute ones.

Other questions as I said, will go indepth for design if theres enough interest. Might also put that up for the vote there. Archetypes are a go though.
The question of traits and no traits and class bonus vs no class bonus is a tricky one, because it kinda seperates those that know pathfinder closer and enjoy the build from those that don't, so you gotta pick this one up with the caution-pliers in my eyes.

What he said.

QuoteTrue that. But who says Darkon won't stab back...and harder...and with more than just sharp things? xD
Seems you both get me. :P
Darkonites are kinda not big on freedom, even those moderatly high in rank can still assumedly be indoctrinated and indepted to the high command. ~They~ like it that way.

QuoteI would imagine Darkon has plenty of re-education facilities from the war that many are dying to put back into use. xD

You assume they were retired in the first place *has even bigger evil hat, by means of being a DM alone*

So far counting three. Oh! If you could note what you are interested in factionwise that'd help too, ideally we want more rebel goodie goods than Darkonites, for the simple matter of Darkonites having more npc support and going around enslaving folks, but I can fill out things with NPC's in either direction.

Angie

My plan is basically a Sorceress whose powers were not exactly the best controlled, so after a little incident involving setting a tavern on fire, she was tossed in a dungeon and terribly abused until one day she just sorta...snapped. All she remembers is 'waking' up outside the dungeon, naked and covered in blood. Could easily have been a Darkon dungeon, and she managed to escape without anyone knowing she did it. Now she's a bit of a wandering mercenary, willing to sell her sword (or in this case, Bec De Corbin because that shit is cool) to anyone with the money to pay. She'll be looking into building up her own mercenary company if she can, or maybe an elite group of warriors where everyone is expected to be able to stand on their own-she knows teamwork is best, but in the end, you can only rely on you.

In terms of levels, it'll be 2 Sorc to 1 Barbarian, yes, Barbarian.

EDIT: I lied, it's a Lucerne Hammer, not a Bec de Corbin.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on April 20, 2018, 03:39:36 PM
Could easily have been a Darkon dungeon, and she managed to escape without anyone knowing she did it.

No. Displaying that kind of power would see her hunted down by Darkonian forces and we're not talking goons 1-5, but a well equipped, well trained group of hunters.
I could see it if she took refugee, but if she, as you described, just 'snapped' that left tons of evidence to track her with from. She'd now be captured, broken and loyal to the Darkonite regime.

QuoteShe'll be looking into building up her own mercenary company if she can

Not the premise of the setting. She's either with the Darkonites or against them. I get wanting to do your own thing and this can be an rp goal, but you gotta work with the setting I present.

Angie

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Deva on April 20, 2018, 03:46:56 PM
No. Displaying that kind of power would see her hunted down by Darkonian forces and we're not talking goons 1-5, but a well equipped, well trained group of hunters.
I could see it if she took refugee, but if she, as you described, just 'snapped' that left tons of evidence to track her with from. She'd now be captured, broken and loyal to the Darkonite regime.

See that's why I'm considering the regime. You don't get hunted like an animal for having magic. xD

...Mind you I might be pondering one of each faction, maybe sisters who now look to kill each other for the other's "betrayal"

Angie

Variant idea, but let me ask first: Are there "native tribes" that exist outside of the influence of the warring empires, like deep in the forest and such?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on April 20, 2018, 03:56:00 PM
I'll think on what else I can do then.

You can do an out-of-control powerful mage, or you can do a powerful mercenary leader, I'm all good with that, perhaps even both at once (though you'd have to be good at telling me how CN can lead an organization without calling it quits after threee weeks when the paperwork starts piling up) but I want it all to be framed a bit differently. Assume that the Darkonites are now in charge -because- they are adept at what they do. There's still enough fools and weaklings, but they don't get to higher ranks(aka players and important npcs) certainly.

Quote...Mind you I might be pondering one of each faction, maybe sisters who now look to kill each other for the other's "betrayal"

Amusing idea actually, I will allow multiple characters as long as you can keep them active..

Quoteare there "native tribes" that exist outside of the influence of the warring empires, like deep in the forest and such?

Quite possibly. They'd be heavily leaning towards the far less unnatural and open-minded Eulevians.

Angie

Well then, I have my better idea. Instead of letting things advance, I'm going to say her powers started off with an ability to conjure minor sparks (the Jolt cantrip) and decided to book it before things got too out of control. Somewhere on the outskirts of the empire, so it was a little easier for her to slip away (though if there was any paperwork to be filled out she might have had to bluff her way through it) and managed to find one of those small tribes probably out of pure luck. Either that, or she had to train on her own, away from others (so, she'll have Survival points either way). Barbarian and Sorcerer are both "self taught" classes...

Roleplay Frog

Sounds good by me. Coming back to challenge the Darkonians and help the rebels?

Angie

Absolutely. Probably will sign up with the rebels, and well...who can reject a fierce warrior with the heart of a dragon?

Mister Ugly

okay Interest here but I gotta know...Who or what are the darkonites?...Now I know the country comes from ravenloft... I think But I do not know much about them.

<MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Mister Ugly on April 20, 2018, 06:07:23 PM
okay Interest here but I gotta know...Who or what are the darkonites?...Now I know the country comes from ravenloft... I think But I do not know much about them.

<MU

Nope, just a random fantasy name I made up that soundes sufficiently dark, not linked to Azalin Rex. Those are called Darkonians.

Flying Tengu

There's stuff here that appeals to me.

I'd play on the rebel side.  Rebellions are built on hope!  They are somewhat hindered, however, by erotic takedowns.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Flying Tengu on April 20, 2018, 06:20:49 PM
There's stuff here that appeals to me.

I'd play on the rebel side.  Rebellions are built on hope!  They are somewhat hindered, however, by erotic takedowns.

Erotic takedowns are the best kind of takedowns.

Welp, seems we're gathering some interests.. ^^

Mister Ugly

"...you make more noise then a marching band...Shut the hell up and get down so i can deal with the Darkonites on your tail...."

[I think I found an image I like]
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
Albert Einstein

Roleplay Frog

@Vergil: you wanting to join as orc, dhampir or drow with the rebels and asking about undead-hunting makes me uncertain if you follow the games premise.
Please re-review it and reconsider.

firepyre

Love the concept. Would probably work pretty well freeform too, if you can't drum up the kind of players you want with pathfinder. I'd play, but the timing isn't great for me as I'm about to go dark for a month.

But eh. Good luck.

Snake

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: firepyre on April 21, 2018, 12:42:02 PM
Love the concept. Would probably work pretty well freeform too, if you can't drum up the kind of players you want with pathfinder. I'd play, but the timing isn't great for me as I'm about to go dark for a month.

But eh. Good luck.

Would work too, using superpowers and trying to get players to somewhat reasonably set things up, aye.

QuoteIs this game still accepting?

Sure, as far as I'm concerned we're just testing the waters still. prolly enough interest to get a vote on setting-detais started though, aye.. *nodnod*
Prolly giving it a day or two moar.

Envious

I'm interested in this but know nothing about Pathfinder. I'm afraid I'd botch up some the detail work if I have to go beyond "bad guy." How will the nitty-gritty combat mechanics work? I can make something up no problemo, but I don't know if I'll want to do the research to be well prepared for doing specific move sets that fit into the Pathfinder universe if that makes sense.

Roleplay Frog

Hrmnnn.. Y'know, I did ponder making this freeform, so if none mind and everyone can be adult about it I could totally see a tone-shift/restarting too.. ^^

firepyre

Damn it. I can't get this one out of my head.

If you don't mind me disappearing on you for a while in a couple of weeks, I have an idea for a Darkonian, which I think could make a decent addition to the background.

My idea is for an assassin, of an unknown human hybrid, bred and raised in a process known only to the War General, to assassinate the General's enemies, and perhaps keep any rivals in check. I imagine them as being similar to fetchlings or perhaps dhampirs. Nocturnal, they'd have the ability to see in the dark, and would be at home in the shadows. Their defining ability would be being able to shrug off most magic, and they'd have been trained to be ultra loyal, operating with an unusually high degree of autonomy compared to most Darkonian forces. Existing outside the chain of command, they'd have been used during the war, typically for suicide missions to target elven mages, or other high value targets, or even within the War-Generals own camp to quell troublemakers. Something of a fear weapon, really.

My character would be one of the few to survive the war, retasked, perhaps with aiding counter-terrorism operations, hunting mages, or just used to keep the general's rivals in check. His exposure to the enemy could have him questioning his loyalty, or perhaps he is struggling with his darker desires, the ones that come from the part of him that isn't human, whatever that might be. Maybe he has gotten a taste for power, and wants some for himself, rather than merely being one of the General's dogs...

Character could be represented pretty easily by an untouchable bloodrager, either dhampir, or fetchling if you stick with pathfinder. Does it fit what you had in mind for the setting?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: firepyre on April 22, 2018, 07:18:57 AM
Damn it. I can't get this one out of my head.

That'll be the subliminals for you.

QuoteIf you don't mind me disappearing on you for a while in a couple of weeks, I have an idea for a Darkonian, which I think could make a decent addition to the background.

If its a controlled disapperance with a defined ending I can deal with it.

I like your idea, you could grab something like a drow with some feat/class things, to grab yourself some magic resistance (or if you're extreme I'm sure there's some build options to power up sr more).. or bloodrager.

Either way, interesting idea, could definitly see it.

I Think I ought to create a few polls to see what direction people want this going, before I hammer out more lore, if I paid attention we got at least 5 interest.. not that I'd mind more, but we'll see!

hrmhrmnn.. *ponders best ways to phrase things*

Mister Ugly

I am okay either with a system or with Freeform... buttt if you allow PVP then I feel ya really need a system to at least seem fair about things... Otherwise you run the risk of people saying...<'I can counter his counter to my counter by doing this xxx move...says so right in my description'>

I do not normally like PvP since there are many here that know how to milk a system to make that killer PvP which is why i would suggest 5e instead of Pathfinder. Its a bit harder to make the kill app Pvp...note I said a 'bit' harder!

I have an idea for the image I posted that can include the last member of the queen's or the princess' guard. A should have died type...ranger

Oh noting your Alignment requests you know that you remove Paladins and monks...since both require a lawful stance...The poster that was having problems should have been more concerned with basically saysing 'No No No' to certain classes.

Now I note you say alignment is from background but hey a non LG paladin ain't a paladin no more!! same for that Monk.

Now I got no problem with that since it makes sense all the goody good paladins have been sent to meet their gods or to be relearned important stuff!!

I also hope we do not start as babes in the woods... for this ya need some heft to the character, some Gravitas, to go with the cutey...of course using the image I posted my elf ain't purty no more.

Anyway that is my 2 copper pieces!!

<MU
Albert Einstein

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Mister Ugly on April 22, 2018, 01:47:09 PM
I am okay either with a system or with Freeform... buttt if you allow PVP then I feel ya really need a system to at least seem fair about things... Otherwise you run the risk of people saying...<'I can counter his counter to my counter by doing this xxx move...says so right in my description'>

Yah, kinda my logic.

QuoteOh noting your Alignment requests you know that you remove Paladins and monks...since both require a lawful stance...The poster that was having problems should have been more concerned with basically saysing 'No No No' to certain classes.

Now I note you say alignment is from background but hey a non LG paladin ain't a paladin no more!! same for that Monk.

Monks can be LN and LE My reason is pretty simple, it's the rebel alignment vs the Tyrant alignment. No one completely lawful would oppose the Darkonites, as much as they are evil they make sure to mask their takeover as all going orderly.
On the flipside, their army and organization doesn't allow fully chaotic members just doing whatever they want.

QuoteI also hope we do not start as babes in the woods... for this ya need some heft to the character, some Gravitas, to go with the cutey

Oh everyone will have some levels, we'll see.. *chuckles* you write like an evil jailer type would speak. :p

Either way, I think we're readyish to hammer down details of the setting, though I would welcome 1-2 more folks interested primarly in doing rebellious things. Either way, might as well me lazies in gear and put up a poll to help gauge things a bit.:

Here's a poll for the level

Do we allow a Racial class bonus and traits?
Traits or no traits?

Also, what do you want to play, for my info
What you'd rather play

And most importantly:
Kinkyness level!

That'll hopefully get me a better idea and let me work out character-creation stuff in detail *nodnod*

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Deva on April 22, 2018, 01:57:45 PM
*chuckles* you write like an evil jailer type would speak. :p

No evil jailer at all...Just a ranger that has had to go find the lost good goody paladins a time to many. Geez those  putry boys and girls could not track an orc if it had rolled in shit and was standing 10' feet behind them. 'Course once they are pointed in the right direction they smite the evil sorts right mighty like.

The Darkonites had it easy with them...look for the shiny armor and glowing swords or big horses....fill with arrows...repeat!!

Me..well hell I am just simple ranger [hides the sword of an member of the queen's guard]. Do not mind the big toothy thing...he is a wolf and well to him you look tasty!!
Albert Einstein

Chulanowa

So it's a heroic heroes doing heroic things, versus villainous villains doing villainous things/ so sort of a dragonlance-y, good hat vs. bad hat thing?

I LOVE that shit!

Snake

Angie

I did some thinking and I'm going to have to withdraw interest in this. Nothing against anyone, I just realized that the way my life is, I can't really commit to PvP stuff because work and other things will get in the way and I don't like making people wait for me, and in PvP it's a lot easier to go "well, she ain't here, guess you win!" So, you all have fun!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Chulanowa on April 22, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
So it's a heroic heroes doing heroic things, versus villainous villains doing villainous things/ so sort of a dragonlance-y, good hat vs. bad hat thing?

Also the good guys lost.

Noted at Angie and..

*Chuckles at the ranger* Duly noted.
I'll keep the voting going on another day or two to get a better idea, maybe attract some moar victi.. folks, then post a character creation thread. I'm open to any further lore questions prior (but keep in mind, I am fine with your characters slightly guiding the lore with whatever you make, after all, if most players end up hitting a lighter or darker tone in the setting then I planned, happy to adjust.

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest to play a Darkonite military commander (would highly desire use Path of War third party supplement to able play class I want to play). A tiefling which was probably bred from one past conquered nations women and brutally hammered and trained to be leader but also killing machine (if no Path of War then may consider to be caster with heavy focus on war spells and such).

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 23, 2018, 05:45:02 AM
I voice interest to play a Darkonite military commander (would highly desire use Path of War third party supplement to able play class I want to play). A tiefling which was probably bred from one past conquered nations women and brutally hammered and trained to be leader but also killing machine (if no Path of War then may consider to be caster with heavy focus on war spells and such).

Works for me, though I have to check that class out first... though here's to hoping we don't get too much of an overweight of Darkonites. I can play npc-rebels ofc, but dun want to be the sole driving force ofc. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

I have interest on two classes; Warlord (steelfist commando archetype) and Stalker (Soul Hunter). Idea with either one is sort 'specialist operative' commander, both being sneaky but have strong martial skills (with stalker it would lean to mystical powers of Ki and able track individuals marked by him across any distance). Darkonite military may have many 'brute force' but idea with my tiefling is finesse and sublety which hides in shadows. Embracing demonic/devilish trickery.

Roleplay Frog

The time for brutality has ended, where the time of more subtle methods of conquests has begun /The Grand General.

Zaer Darkwail

So it fits my char very well to be in setting then  >:)

Roleplay Frog

Ook looking at the poll-results, we have a slightly troublesome lack of rebels, but the rest is kinda obvious.

We'll allow traits and flaws and all that goodness. The storyline will be serious but erotica are allowed and encouraged after combat.

Starting level will be 6 with 23,500 gp, or 7 with 10,000 gp, to encourage build diversity. no item you posess may be worth more than half your starting gold, and equipment can not be stolen from another player without ooc consent.

Further starting charsheet details to be posted on the first page by the hour. I'll start the rp as soon as I see at least 6 charsheets ready and rearing to go.

Here we go.
[float=right][img][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class(es):[/b] Also Archetypes and favoured class bonus noted here.
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Allegiance:[/b](If neutral, note on whos side they fight)
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b](If different from picture)
[b]Fetishes:[/b] (Name a few things you want to happen to your character/Do to other characters)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Name something you really don't want to happen to your character/wouldn't do to others.)
[b]Backstory:[/b](No need to write an essay but try to explain your characters strengths and weaknesses, their relationship to the Darkon empire and Rank, either as Darkonite or Eulevian. What is their end-goal in this all?)
[b]Bonus questions![/b]
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know:
Where do you see your character in twenty years:
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they:

[b]Ability Scores[/b](+Modifiers)
Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

[b]HP:[/b] [b]Armor Class:[/b] [b]Initiative Bonus:[/b] [b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Saving Throws:[/b] Fort Ref Will
[b]Class/Racial Feats[/b]
[b]Chosen Feats:[/b]
[b]Traits:[/b] (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Equipment and items:[/b]
[b]Spellcasting[/b] (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

[spoiler=Random notez!]
[/spoiler]

Poke me if I, as I surely did, forgot something.

Roleplay Frog

Oh, if you're not inspire yet, here's a theme for the feel I imagine for the rebels of Eulevir:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QMIJumbRo0

And one for Darkons elite infiltrator troups.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBFfaDsUGvY

Zaer Darkwail

First question; what is stat array? High fantasy? Rolled?

Roleplay Frog

See, knew I forgot something, good old 4d6dl, edited on first post.

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Vhaeran (code name; Crimson Shadow)
Class(es): Stalker 6 (Soul Hunter, 1/4 stalker art, aim for Umbral Blade PrC)
Race: Tiefling (Asura-Spawn)
Allegiance: Darkons
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Description: Without his crimson hood and mask (as in pic) Vhaeran is blue skinned humanoid with crimson eyes, standing 6'2'ft tall with lean muscular build and otherwise human looking.
Fetishes: Being dominant, roughhousing, bondage (others), non-consensual (either way), oral (give and receive), anal (deliver), titfuck (receive), vaginal penetration (deliver), corruption (deliver), mindbreak (try deliver), seduction (either way), FxMxM or FxMxF (F can stand for futa or female)
Dislikes: Scat, Guro, Vore, Mutilation, MxM
Backstory: Vhaeran was born as tiefling to human parents who were not prepared for it, so they abandoned him to doors of monastery which monks were viewed to be kind. They were not kind; as monastery held facade of kindness to hide fiend worshiping cult where each monk was trained to be lethal and deadly killer and take inspiration from fiends in combat style. Vhaeran excelled on his studies, even if he was earlier on slow to pick up but he embraced monastery traditions and his innate ancestry manifested with unique ki which allowed him some more unique ki powers. However the monks sought enslave and keep him as weapon....so he betrayed monastery to Darkons as they arrived, as means to liberate himself from their hold over him.

His years of isolation and minimal social contact has made him, bit awkward on social circumstances and he has difficult to grasp new knowledge. But he excels on agile quick and deadly combat of the monastery and has keen insight to his surroundings. Thanks his skills and devotion to Darkonian's he became part of infiltration and secret agent forces, rising in ranks until he became lieutenants in rank and reports directly to Grand General his findings. Now when Eulevir surrendered, he knew the truth that the brutality and violence does not come to end; instead it all happens in the shadows and out of public now. Especially in regards rebels which Grand General has given him absolute free reign to do what he wants....which is all more than fitting for him.

Bonus questions!
That deep inside, he has always been alone and had times envied those who are in actual relationships. He would never admit for having desire for genuine caring relationship. See it as weakness which he seeks to purge.

Most likely have acquired noble sort position in empire but in shadows continue as deadly elite agent, but given higher ranking he would be leading entire infiltration troops and train new generation of them; perhaps educate them with exact same style his monk mentors taught him. May aim even personal ascension to greater entity.

Check first it's not a trap, if not, then if in secure isolated environment Vhaeran would take his time tormenting the maiden and seek break her in and make her his.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 10/+0 = (base: 10 race: -+ level +0)
Dex 19/+4 = (base: 17 race: +2 level +0)
Con 11/+0 = (base: 11 race: -+ level +0)
Int 10/+0 = (base: 11 race: -2 level +1)
Wis 14/+2 = (base: 12 race: +2 level +0)
Cha 9/-1 = (base: 9 race: -+ level +0)

HP: 26 Armor Class: 18 (10 base, Armor +2, Dex +4, dodge +2) Initiative Bonus: +6 Speed: 30'ft
Saving Throws: Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +8
Class Feats Weapon Finesse, Deadly Agility (Unarmed Strike, Starknife)
Chosen Feats (3): Malevolence, Greater Unarmed Strike, Two-Weapon Fighting
Traits: Honored Fist of the Society, Exchange Agent, Paragon of Speed, Lonely (drawback)
Skills
Languages: Common, Infernal, Elven
Acrobatics (Dex) + 3 class + 6 rank + 0 misc = +13
Appraise (Int) + 3 class + 1 rank + 2 misc = +6
Bluff (Cha) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +3
Climb (Str) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +4
Craft (alchemy) (Int) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +4
Disable Device (Dex) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +8
Disguise (Cha) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc =+3
Escape Artist (Dex) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +8
Heal (Wis) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +6
Intimidate (Cha) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +3
Knowledge (arcana) (Int) + 0 class + 2 rank + 0 misc = +2
Knowledge (local) (Int) + 3 class + 1 rank + 2 misc = +6
Knowledge (martial) (Int) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +4
Knowledge (nature) (Int) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +4
Knowledge (religion) (Int) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +4
Knowledge (planes) (Int) + 0 class + 2 rank + 0 misc = +2
Perception (Wis) + 3 class + 1 rank + 5 misc = +11
Profession (assassin) (Wis)  + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +6
Sense Motive (Wis) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +6
Sleight of Hand (Dex) + 0 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +5
Spellcraft (Int) + 3 class + 1 rank + 0 misc = +4
Stealth (Dex) + 3 class + 6 rank + 5 misc = +18
Survival (Wis) + 3 class + 2 rank + 1 misc = +8

Equipment and items (23,500gp): Stalker's Mask (3,500gp), Amulet of Mighty Fists+1 (4,000gp), Cheating Apprentice Gloves (2,200gp), Cloak of Resistance+1 (1,000gp), Eyes of the Eagle (2,500gp), +1 returning silversheen starknife (8,774gp), +1 Quilted Cloth (1,350gp), 176gp on pouch

Attacks:
Unarmed Strike: attack +9 (or +9/+9 when TWF with stance on, +1 using stalker mask) melee, damage 1d8+5 x2 (+2d6 soulburn, 1d6+2 stance)
Starknife: attack +9 20'ft/melee, damage: 1d4+5 19-20/x2 (+2d6 soulburn)

Martial Maneuvers
Known: 11 Ready: 6 Stances: 3

Broken Blade

-Brawler’s Attitude (boost 1); +4 CMB when performing unarmed  trip, dirty trick, disarm, or grapple attempt.
-Flat Iron Riposte (Counter 3); Roll acrobatics against foe's attack, on success negate it and throw foe 10'ft and roll reflex save or land prone.
-Bronze Knuckle (boost 2); Add +2d6 to all unarmed attacks and attacks ignore DR

Cursed Blade

-Aura of Misfortune (stance 1); Foes in close range suffer -2 penalty to all saving throws.
-Stutter Strike (strike 1); On hit will save or else -4 penalty language skills and 25% fail spellcasting for initiator rounds and cursed for initiator mod rounds.
-Sorcerer’s Sidestep (counter 3); Gain single round luck bonus to all saves equal to +2 per cursed target.

Solar Wind

-Steady Hand (boost 1); Increase range of ranged attacks by +30'ft.

Steel Serpent

-Poisoner’s Stance (stance 1); Gain poison use and add 1/2 level to poison save DC's.
-Dizzying Venom Prana (boost 1); On next melee/ranged attack hit fort save or else staggered 1 round and 2pts wisdom dmg.
-Sickening Venom Strike (strike 3); On melee/ranged attack hit do 2pts constitution dmg and fort save or else be sickened for 1d4 rounds.

Thrashing Dragon

-Leaping Dragon (boost 1); Swift action perform acrobatics with +10 bonus.
-Battle Dragon’s Stance (stance 3); Reduce TWF penalty -2, +4 Ini, +1d6+Initiator mod dmg to every attack.

Veiled Moon

-Half-Gone (counter 2); Immediate action roll stealth vs perception, on success become incorporeal against that attack.
-Resonance Strike (strike 2); Do 3d6 + initiator level dmg and can strike incorporeal foes without miss chance (melee touch or ranged touch attack).

Random notez!

Racials:
+2 Dex, -2 Int, +2 Wis
Darkvision 60'ft
Fiendish Resistance 5 vs Cold, Electricity and Fire
+2 Appraise, +2 Knowledge (local)
Soul Seer; Deathwatch at-will

Stalker Class Features:
-Weapon&Armor proficiency (simple, martial, light)
-Maneuvers (above details)
-Ki Pool 7/7; +4 insight (sense motive, perception) immediate action, Do soulburn damage in 30'ft as move action on claimed targets
-Soulclaim (swift action mark initiator mod targets; works not constructs, oozes, and undead with int 0)
-Soulburn 2d6
-Stalker Arts (3): Monastic Weapon Training, Killer’s Implements, Combat Precognition
-Combat Insight (scent and +4 insight bonus to track claimed, uncanny dodge)
-Dodge Bonus +2
-Sight of the Hunter (1 Ki  for clairvoyance, +1 to claim seen targets)

Roleplay Frog

*plops in on Zaer*The things in spoilers are future character-concept names? *chuckles* Basics look fine, but have not yet used my eagle eyes-mode. *nods*

Zaer Darkwail

Nah, spoilered empty slots with names were name of maneuver schools. Now they got some maneuvers in them (but truth told any those names could fit as nick names). Also finished otherwise with the sheet.

Roleplay Frog

HAH! THEY WORK AS NICKNAMES FOR CHARACTERS AND SPECIAL SEX POSITIONS!

But seriously, will take a look soon *cough*

Bwahaha oh I can't take it.. 'steel serpent...'

I'll never see your character the way you want me to I fear... haaah.... sorry..

Zaer Darkwail

Bah, wait till we get to IC scenes and description of each style in detail and philosophy behind them; Steel Serpent is poisonous shadowy style (poison people by punching them with poisonous Ki). Or throw swirling big sized four star shuriken at them. Broken Blade had literally a punch which works 'punching on crotch' which auto staggers foe for 1 round if it hits (in first level maneuvers).

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 24, 2018, 02:53:27 PM
Bah, wait till we get to IC scenes and description of each style in detail and philosophy behind them; Steel Serpent is poisonous shadowy style (poison people by punching them with poisonous Ki). Or throw swirling big sized four star shuriken at them. Broken Blade had literally a punch which works 'punching on crotch' which auto staggers foe for 1 round if it hits (in first level maneuvers).

BAWAWHAAHAHWAHWHAWAHA YSTOPPPP

you maaake it woworeserseeee abaahahah.. sorry not tar.
not trying to mkae pf

.. you sound like a wrestler to me now.

Haaah..

Vhaearan used Shattered Dreams!
If this was PvM I'd approve you just on the chuckle..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn4-acZ7Iqo
Damn this almost broke me..

Sorry.. really dunno why these names get me such. I just imagine yous hwou.. shouting.. them happfahahaa..

OH MY GOD..
TAKE MY IRON SERPENT SLUT!

ooh I love it. I really wanna approve him, hope this class ain't op or whatever..

Zaer Darkwail

Well, OP or not depends entirely what you seem fair :P. Couple examples of actions he can do;

-He can track by scent, get bonus against whom he has claimed (and claimed person suffers -2 penalty to skills and CMB and it has no duration when it ends and my guy can locate their general direction as well). To claim either by spending 2 Ki points (spy said person remotely) or simply hurt someone with attack or maneuver.
-He can turn incorporeal vs one attack as immediate action if his stealth (+18 mod) surpass foes perception roll. Incorporeal state ignores non-magical attacks, get half of dmg from anything else unless it's force effect and can use same roll as reflex roll vs area effects (so get 1/4 of area dmg).
-He can roll his acrobatics (+13 mod) against melee attack and if win it, he throws his foe 10'ft off and failed reflex save foe lands prone.
-Best full attack he does with two attacks (with full bonus which is +9) which each does 1d8+5 base dmg and then additional 3d6+2 dmg (+2d6 vs claimed targets) and ignores DR.
-Single thrown attack he can force foe roll fort and will save (avoid staggered and sickened conditions) and make foe loose 2pts con and wisdom dmg.

However above stuff he cannot do constantly as he needs recover maneuvers and it happens when his claimed foe is reduced to 0 HP or he spends full round action doing nothing and gets 2 maneuvers back. Also he himself has AC 18 and less than 30 HP (but he can spend Ki point force foes re-roll attack rolls for 1 round).

Mister Ugly

Ya  know just looking over Zeal's character [which is well done and good concept] just shows what I was concerned about. A skilled and knowledgeable player of Pathfinder can make the 'Killer' that will be damn able hard to deal with unless you go with a maxxed out tier 1 class.
You do not want to get close to the character but then he gets a +30 to range and so you cannot really use range. I suppose we should be glad the character seems limited in magic.

Now that all being said. Well done on the concept and Build Zaer. Just shows how Pathfinder can be used for something like this.

Deva, the way it seems from the poles and How i suspect the 'evil' characters will be built is that you may need to allow the  'good guys' 2 or even 3 characters since I think many will fall quickly.

I am finally getting a chance to sit down and begin working out the idea for my character but I have jury duty to morrow and will not be on!

Oh I prefer this for the rebels over what you offered!
Since the rebels need to be dangerous to be anything serious. Oh the lewdness aspect will have a lot to do with builds... I mean I can build a fairly badass or I can build one that is fluffy cutey that plays at being a bad ass but wants to loose to the bad darkonites--- currently I plan on the bad ass and may go for a female depending on how many evil females there are!

https://youtu.be/x2ZRoWQ0grU
Albert Einstein

firepyre

I'm going to withdraw my interest for now. I'm really not interested in getting caught up in what is, or isn't fair. There's already an air of compeditiveness developing that puts me off.

I love the concept, but it's not something I think will come to fruition without a co-operative spirit, and story first approach.

Mister Ugly

Quote from: firepyre on April 24, 2018, 07:00:24 PM
I'm going to withdraw my interest for now. I'm really not interested in getting caught up in what is, or isn't fair. There's already an air of compeditiveness developing that puts me off.

I love the concept, but it's not something I think will come to fruition without a co-operative spirit, and story first approach.

The idea of PvP itself is competitive. That does not mean we cannot be cooperative as well. Look at this as a game of Risk. You might enjoy working with a buddy in the game but in the end you want to win.

I do not plan on building the maxxed out character but one that fits the story and should do well. and be a pain in the ass to the evil ones.

MU
Albert Einstein

Mister Ugly

WTH? a couple of hours or so ago Zael was good now he is suspended...WTH?

<MU
Albert Einstein

Roleplay Frog

Uhm.. help.. what.. I uhm.. I get the whole competitiveness-drop (not quite where its coming from but their call), but suddenly a player is suspended as well.. that kinda really pushes down the numbers I got to work with into.. err..

Yeah kinda need more interest for this to work.

Sorry for cutting my responses short, bit baffled here, feel like this is kinda going downhill, fast...

So, going back, I recounted and we got.. two active and capable interests at the time? I'm not gonna close this down ofc, but perhaps not the time for this setting.

Or perhaps I should retry it without pathfinder and with freeform superpowers, but thats its own can 'o wormsies.

LizzieV

I can stick my flag in here. I can write a character for whichever side needs more people.
O/O

Mister Ugly

:-\ :-\

I swear the E die roller hates me...18 rolls --- 8 below 10 and highest was a 15...that is with rolling 4 and dropping lowest!!  Oh and 2 of the rolls where a 6 ...that is keeping 3 dice!!!

MU
Albert Einstein

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Mister Ugly on April 26, 2018, 02:26:10 PM
:-\ :-\

I swear the E die roller hates me...18 rolls --- 8 below 10 and highest was a 15...that is with rolling 4 and dropping lowest!!  Oh and 2 of the rolls where a 6 ...that is keeping 3 dice!!!

MU

Eh, show me the total, perhaps I'll let you have another go. I personally like two sixes and an 18 to play some sorta savant but thats pushing it. :P

Mister Ugly

2 Sixes? pleasee I do not see  hero being gimped to the point they cant function...that would be 1/3 of their abilities that are basically a minus to them...As GM I would use that against any character...<6 wisdom where here is a charm spell for ya roll a save at a -2... oh ya got a 6 intell..well thise orange coins are worth way more then the yellow ones...so the cost is 5 yellow coins for the meal....

Oh hell -2 to ac from a 6 dex...well guess you can get a 8 ac to start with....

Sorry Deva...it is maddening to me to roll 30 rolls and get nothing higher then a 15 and nearly half of the rolls below 10...I prefer the point buy and I HATE the point buy stuff!!

In a normal RP setting a low ability score can be dealt with in a PvP setting a low ability score kills you!! 2 low ability scores and you should never never get in a PVP fight!

Okay here are the sets of numbers
starting with At 2018-04-26 14:21:20, (uid: 56095) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11, 13, 6, 9, 15, 9
9, 11, 10, 8, 13, 11 
10, 13, 13, 6, 9, 10 
7, 11, 13, 12, 9, 12
9, 15, 16, 14, 14, 11 <<<first set of even half way decent numbers
11, 12, 17, 8, 7, 15
14, 6, 11, 14, 10, 13
17, 11, 16, 12, 8, 11
14, 13, 12, 13, 9, 17
Albert Einstein

Roleplay Frog

Two sixes and an eighteen I could very easily and enjoyably rp, for example, I'd love to play it with some sort of goblin-fighter. Direct stat draining abilities and poisons can mess with you, but you don't need int and charisma anyway and it can be quite charming.

An alternative approach is to dumpstat wis and charisma entirely, but make a wizard savant, ultra-bookworm style, you can mitigate the save with feats.

Dropping two physical stats low is far more dangerous, but you don't need str and with the right build you can either forego dex or cons as well. It's a challenge.. and those are fun.

Simple example is a shaper druid or synthesist summoner, with those you can actually dumpstat all three physical stats and roleplay it as like 'I'm a really old dude, don't mind me.. and now I'm cosplaying as Great Wolf Siv!'

Quote9, 11, 10, 8, 13, 11
10, 13, 13, 6, 9, 10
7, 11, 13, 12, 9, 12
9, 15, 16, 14, 14, 11

I'll admit that the first and third rolls are kinda boring, bu the second and most certainly the fourth you can easily work with. I'll not allow you to just keep rolling until you hit two 18's and a 17 or whatever.

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Deva on April 26, 2018, 02:57:09 PM
Two sixes and an eighteen I could very easily and enjoyably rp, for example, I'd love to play it with some sort of goblin-fighter. Direct stat draining abilities and poisons can mess with you, but you don't need int and charisma anyway and it can be quite charming.

An alternative approach is to dumpstat wis and charisma entirely, but make a wizard savant, ultra-bookworm style, you can mitigate the save with feats.

Dropping two physical stats low is far more dangerous, but you don't need str and with the right build you can either forego dex or cons as well. It's a challenge.. and those are fun.

Simple example is a shaper druid or synthesist summoner, with those you can actually dumpstat all three physical stats and roleplay it as like 'I'm a really old dude, don't mind me.. and now I'm cosplaying as Great Wolf Siv!'

You point out you would do this in RP...you have a setting that encourages PvP the only real Dump stat for PvP is charisma and maybe Intell for a fighter... wisdom I would never drop in a PvP setting to many spells and things need a will save!!

Fine go wizard that is a tier one PvPer..but now I would have to change my concept based on the die rolls not build a character to fit the setting!
Albert Einstein

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Deva on April 26, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

I'll admit that the first and third rolls are kinda boring, bu the second and most certainly the fourth you can easily work with. I'll not allow you to just keep rolling until you hit two 18's and a 17 or whatever.

hadnt planned on rolling till i got the ultra high rolls and I can work with that set
9, 15, 16, 14, 14, 11
which over all is the best of all the groups

<MU
Albert Einstein

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Mister Ugly on April 26, 2018, 03:01:16 PM
You point out you would do this in RP...you have a setting that encourages PvP the only real Dump stat for PvP is charisma and maybe Intell for a fighter... wisdom I would never drop in a PvP setting to many spells and things need a will save!!

Fine go wizard that is a tier one PvPer..but now I would have to change my concept based on the die rolls not build a character to fit the setting!

If you got a cranked up powerbuild you risk the DM shooting you in the chins before the race starts. I've done enough building to recognize this efficently and I will can anything that doesn't look fun. As for low wis.. There's ways to mitigate spells easy enough.

You should reconsider your approach if this alone serves to rile you up.

.. or perhaps I should reconsider my approach, only player that send in a sheet so far got suspended. Perhaps I'll make a poll to transform this into system-guided half freeform, fun as pathfinder builds can be.. bleh.

LizzieV

I can send a sheet in but I wasn't sure if everything was set in stone or not yet or which side I should join. From the lore I gathered something like an elven mage wouldn't be appropriate for the dark side and the like.
O/O

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: LizzieV on April 26, 2018, 03:17:19 PM
I can send a sheet in but I wasn't sure if everything was set in stone or not yet or which side I should join. From the lore I gathered something like an elven mage wouldn't be appropriate for the dark side and the like.

Correct on both accounts. I currently heavily consider refreshing this as a free form that takes inspiration from a hand crafted superpower system for balancing, to attract new interests(also, perhaps wait with recruiting over the end of exam season. :P). This kind of setting thrives better with eight than with four players.

Anyone here right now only here for the pathfindery goodness and minding a switch over attempt?

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Deva on April 26, 2018, 03:20:36 PM
Correct on both accounts. I currently heavily consider refreshing this as a free form that takes inspiration from a hand crafted superpower system for balancing, to attract new interests(also, perhaps wait with recruiting over the end of exam season. :P). This kind of setting thrives better with eight than with four players.

Anyone here right now only here for the pathfindery goodness and minding a switch over attempt?

I'm only here for pathfinder. :P

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Deva on April 26, 2018, 03:13:18 PM
If you got a cranked up powerbuild you risk the DM shooting you in the chins before the race starts. I've done enough building to recognize this efficently and I will can anything that doesn't look fun. As for low wis.. There's ways to mitigate spells easy enough.

You should reconsider your approach if this alone serves to rile you up.

.. or perhaps I should reconsider my approach, only player that send in a sheet so far got suspended. Perhaps I'll make a poll to transform this into system-guided half freeform, fun as pathfinder builds can be.. bleh.

I am not going for a cranked up power build If I was I would only be considering Tier 1 classes and not tier 3... I understand how the builds work! I am trying to work with concepts for the setting...I have  two...a male hunter with a companion wolf and a female magus [maybe of noble blood or even the princess if she has escaped]. Having decent ability scores allows more customizing of the character and does not force one into the ---wizard savant--- or old man druid... [btw both classes are considered tier 1]
Albert Einstein

LizzieV

I don't like freeform PvP due to drama potential. While I would consider other systems I'd have to think heavily about doing anything freeform with inter-player conflict since they tend to devolve into one side always losing or there being a ton of arguments about who could beat who.
O/O

Roleplay Frog

Right-o, I get it, stick to pathfinder. *chuckles* just pondering.
Though, all pvp has conflict potential. Biggest reason I'll try and skew approval towards what sounds fun to fight with, just erotica-wise as well. ^^

Still want to attract more interests, we have 3 active voices atm... if I could I'd want to double that.

Also, I think each active right now is open to playing either side atm.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Deva on April 26, 2018, 03:29:14 PM
Right-o, I get it, stick to pathfinder. *chuckles* just pondering.
Though, all pvp has conflict potential. Biggest reason I'll try and skew approval towards what sounds fun to fight with, just erotica-wise as well. ^^

Still want to attract more interests, we have 3 active voices atm... if I could I'd want to double that.

Also, I think each active right now is open to playing either side atm.

Well I might be leaning "Darkon only" now. xD

Flying Tengu

I'm still around, and keeping a bit of an eye on this!

I'm not too concerned with system, or with fairness, at lest on my end.  What I would like to have my character do:

1)  Get to display at least some competence.  For the rebellion!
2)  Lose, preferably sexily.
3)  Additional sexy times?
4)  Maybe escape and repeat?  Or succumb to a life of endless sexy times?  Will find out!

Is this the right setting, system, and setup for that sort of thing?  And is this the sort of thing that you, as GM, are hoping for?

Roleplay Frog

1)  Get to display at least some competence.  For the rebellion!
2)  Lose, preferably sexily.
3)  Additional sexy times?
4)  Maybe escape and repeat?  Or succumb to a life of endless sexy times?  Will find out!

Is this the right setting, system, and setup for that sort of thing?  And is this the sort of thing that you, as GM, are hoping for?

Yeap pretty much.
Properly roleplayed fights are like Wrestling, you don't look good if you don't help your partner look good too. It'd fine for.. I dunno, a green dragon disciple to laugh off acid-attacks, but I've found that in these games a reputation of being strong.. or weak.. often developes half on accident. You don't really -know- how your build will fare pvp wise. You can try a strong thing, but player builds are so diverse, you got no way of knowing these things.. and its better to build a character based on them growing strong than supposedly being strong, backround wise.

Either way, well, seems there's enough interest ghosting around to certainly try, waiting on them charsheets. *nodnod*

Chulanowa

If you're short on players it might be a good idea to drop the PvP element; I imagine that's losing a lot of interest. Especially combined with rolled stats.  :P

Personally, not particularly interested in a freeform game. having the framework and restrictions of a system to build with is much preferable. Else you end up with one person who's like "I'm an elf ranger, i shoot arrows in the woods" versus "I am Subbulath-N'thar, duchess of the seventh ring of hell in the domain of Bralzammog, I can end entire cities with my hand, lay waste to fields with my gaze, and brutalize the girgins with my forty-inch girlcock!"

(Not that i mind girlcock, but five with eight inches is better than one with forty, yanno?  ;D )

I'm currently leaning towards a rebel bard or skald; myself, I have no interest in running a Darkonite, I've usually been... deeply unimpressed with "evil campaigns" on E. At any rate, whatever i'm doing is going to have stats that look like this...

At 2018-04-28 03:42:25, Chula (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
   At 2018-04-28 03:42:13, Chula (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11
   At 2018-04-28 03:41:59, Chula (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8
   At 2018-04-28 03:41:52, Chula (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14
   At 2018-04-28 03:41:47, Chula (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
   At 2018-04-28 03:41:39, Chula (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 16

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Chulanowa on April 28, 2018, 03:43:12 AM
If you're short on players it might be a good idea to drop the PvP element; I imagine that's losing a lot of interest. Especially combined with rolled stats.  :P

Personally, not particularly interested in a freeform game. having the framework and restrictions of a system to build with is much preferable. Else you end up with one person who's like "I'm an elf ranger, i shoot arrows in the woods" versus "I am Subbulath-N'thar, duchess of the seventh ring of hell in the domain of Bralzammog, I can end entire cities with my hand, lay waste to fields with my gaze, and brutalize the girgins with my forty-inch girlcock!"

Uhmnm.. no, that's the idea behind the campaign.

Also, free-form doesn't mean free of lore restrictions.

Zaer Darkwail

Back, yeah I got suspended couple of days to solve issue what for I got suspended but was returned with full member access again. Cannot talk anyway in detail why/how I got suspended but it was scary experience (first time got it).

Mister Ugly: Thanks for compliment on my build; idea was build something scary for rebels to face and deal with and indeed magic is weakness my char struggles on. But he is ninja so if he gets jump on caster, the caster is toast before it gets spell flinged.

Regards system/PvP; PvP is internal part of the story and in system you can get closely fair. In regards rolled stats; indeed it's bit unfair in PvP setting as someone with good stats has better start than one who rolled poorly. My char stats are actually from second set (first set had two 9 and only one 17 and second stat being 15 and rest 10-11 range).

But I agree both rebel and Darkonian sided players must have mind set not get 'too attached' to their chars as they can die or be defeated anytime. Some may like play 'mind broken conversion' for rebel char (sort seduced to enemy side to be sex slaved follower or such). Where as once rebel is broken they can retire and create new char. With Darkonian's they can face same fate or retire char and create new one.

With rolled stats it feels fresh building new chars as it can guide concepts or classes which you did not plan for (like Ugly's case). In freeform can lead to salty moments, I was in freeform game where someone pulled brilliant tactic (outside of box) and other party agreed on it and it led strong/powerful IC advantage which turned other players feel negative about it.

Where as system it's clearly cut and also dependent on dice luck do someone win or not. But to ease bitterness of 'fail/loss' everyone can create new char (perhaps even higher level if their former char had achieved level example).

Roleplay Frog

Aha, welcome back.. I'll get to reviewing your character soon then. I advice you to not speak or worry too much about the suspension, yeah.

Yes, multiple characters will be allowed. Full enslavement and killing (for Rebels and Darkonians respectively) Will only be allowed on a consent basis, I can put safeties in place for either side easy enough, as is necessary for any non-con setup anyway.

And yes, the random-factor is far larger than people think. A 1d20 is a HUGE randomizer. I've learned that to reliably remove randomness, without making it dull, you need to drop down to an Xd6 system because, well, the 5% chance of a nat 1 or 20 just skews things massively. There's a luck-factor in this as well.

-Either way- considering this, I guess I'll only play Darkon VI and focus on making the rebel side, primarly.

Furthermore - Consider, that your characters are NOT in a void of building. They are for now, but:
I'll give any darkonian player an example. Darkon VI himself is not even designed for combat. He's a Tactician (Psion subclass). That said. If the rebels manage to assasinate him through his slave-network (which, yes, includes the Queen), that'll not be the victory.. but the rise of Darkon VII.. and we ought to not hope for the Grand General's Sucess or Failure, but for the great story we can craft, together, with the rebels.

This is the mindset I use when creating my characters. Take what Zaer says one step further. If two of your characters, for example, are slain by ranged attacks.. You have not an ooc alone, but an ic reason to create a ranged-combat beating character and go after enslaving that archer-gal who has proven themselfs as quite valuable target and property to have.

Bottom rule. If your villain for Darkon is so seriously build up you can't see him/her singing an evil disney-villain song while planning.. they might be too srs. :P

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my char's case he does not sing because he has charisma penalty. But if he would have more charisma (with GM's grace) below would be his villain song;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_k6hAVmn8Q

Mister Ugly

Well welcome Back Zeal.

Yes I took the idea I first had and the image and tossed it for something new...if allowed By Deva....'THE escaped Princess'
I am working up a background but please Deva if you had already decided on something let me know or if you do not want a princess escaped I can change the character to a noble or just a high class elf woman.

I figured there was need for at least one female rebel type and I have no problem playing a submissive/damaged female.

<MU
Albert Einstein

Zaer Darkwail

You can play rebel princess quite well if you take vigilante background; public image as princess while under vigilante as a rebel hero. But if want be someone who ran away from palace since cease fire was signed (and saw fate of mother) that can also work in concept I think. But up to GM to decide. Just my suggestion/ideas for yours Mister Ugly :).

Roleplay Frog

You can play a princess of course. A princess would likely be the rebellion leader, or give the same legitimacy. There's just a few ground rules..:
Princess means you have to be at least a half-elf. If not a magic-using class you need a rather good explanation why not, having acess to the best possible schooling and a mother that's a talented magician in her own right. Backround should also contain a reason as to how and why you escaped the Darkonian subterfuge.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Deva on April 28, 2018, 03:33:40 PM
You can play a princess of course. A princess would likely be the rebellion leader, or give the same legitimacy. There's just a few ground rules..:
Princess means you have to be at least a half-elf. If not a magic-using class you need a rather good explanation why not, having acess to the best possible schooling and a mother that's a talented magician in her own right. Backround should also contain a reason as to how and why you escaped the Darkonian subterfuge.

...*raises hand* Could I play her turncoat mother, sister or step sister? After all she's bound to have some sort of nemesis gunning for her. xD

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Drowdeviant on April 28, 2018, 03:44:21 PM
...*raises hand* Could I play her turncoat mother, sister or step sister? After all she's bound to have some sort of nemesis gunning for her. xD

You may. Perhaps chat up Mister Ugly on details if you two wanna. ^^

Unrelatedly, going by the look of it I need to roll up at least one badass rebel character in addition to more easily defeated folks. let's see what the dices have for me.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Result: 4, 4, 2, 5,
Total: 13
Result: 1, 2, 6, 2,
Total: 10
Result: 4, 3, 5, 1,
Total: 12
Result: 4, 1, 1, 1,
Total: 6
Result: 4, 5, 4, 2,
Result: 5, 4, 1, 1,
-Hoh, as tempting as it is to play a 4 cons fail a frail elf, might be a bit extreme. Using this to make a more fodderish character. Give it another go.

note to self: fey-creature elf archer 12, 15, 11, 12, 13, 14

Result: 2, 1, 5, 5,
Result: 3, 6, 6, 3,
Total: 15
Result: 1, 4, 5, 2,
Total: 11
Result: 1, 5, 1, 6,
Result: 3, 6, 4, 1,
Result: 4, 1, 4, 6,
Total: 14
Eh. I'd rather like having a lower thingie for rp purposes, but oh well.

LizzieV

I'm not sure if I want to try the elven wizard thing or go for some sort of demon beatstick Let's see what rolls I get.

stat rolls

1) 5, 3, 4, 2 = 12
2) 1, 1, 4, 5 = 10
3) 4, 1, 6, 5 = 15
4) 5, 6, 4, 6 = 17
5) 3, 3, 4, 5 = 12
6) 6, 1, 1, 3 = 10

12, 10, 15, 17, 12, 10
Well that's not bad. The point buy cost of that spread would be 24 so that's only one point shy of the 'epic fantasy' requirement.

It's got some good potential for most classes with no low stats and two good ones for the usual dual primary stats most classes get.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed, that is nice series of rolls there LizzieV :).

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Deva on April 28, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

Right along the ideas I was thinking for the character --- How does a Hexcrafter Magus sound?!
Full elf and yes i have a reason she escaped...

MU
Albert Einstein

Roleplay Frog

Works for me.

Unrelatedly, calculating out a build for the rebellion leader and looks to turn out hella mean.. then again, needs to be! *nodnod*

Drowdeviant

Well this will some good shit. :3

Roll Result: Drowdeviant rolled: 4d6
Comment: 
Result: 3, 6, 5, 1, 
Total: 15

At 2018-04-28 17:50:27, Drowdeviant (uid: 54292) rolls: 4d6 Result: 15

Comment: 
Result: 2, 6, 5, 1, 

At 2018-04-28 17:51:53, Drowdeviant (uid: 54292) rolls: 4d6 Result: 14

Comment: 
Result: 5, 1, 3, 4, 

At 2018-04-28 17:53:15, Drowdeviant (uid: 54292) rolls: 4d6 Result: 13

Comment: 
Result: 6, 4, 5, 5, 
Total: 20

At 2018-04-28 17:54:00, Drowdeviant (uid: 54292) rolls: 4d6 Result: 20

Comment: 
Result: 5, 4, 2, 2, 

At 2018-04-28 17:55:08, Drowdeviant (uid: 54292) rolls: 4d6 Result: 13

Comment: 
Result: 3, 4, 6, 1, 

At 2018-04-28 17:56:03, Drowdeviant (uid: 54292) rolls: 4d6 Result: 14

Zaer Darkwail

You forgot 'keep three' from your rolls Drowdeviant. But from above rolls results can be calculated (remove lowest dice off from end result).

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 28, 2018, 06:01:16 PM
You forgot 'keep three' from your rolls Drowdeviant. But from above rolls results can be calculated (remove lowest dice off from end result).

Zaer I know that. :P

These are the total after dropping the lowest from each.

14, 13, 12, 16, 11, 13

As I said I got some good shit. :3

Zaer Darkwail

Those are indeed good scores; better than my char's :P.

Mister Ugly

Nice rolls makes  my 9 look more more weaker!! anyway
got 2 images I am considering using for the princess and at the moment I am about 50/50 on each so tell me what ya all think

MU

#1  #2
Albert Einstein

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 28, 2018, 06:08:16 PM
Those are indeed good scores; better than my char's :P.

*patpats* He's good in his own special way Zaer. :3

I am just sad I'm likely not gonna get to a gunsmoke mystic. I could be pistol whipping and rifle butt slamming people in the face! xD

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Mister Ugly on April 28, 2018, 06:08:45 PM
Nice rolls makes  my 9 look more more weaker!! anyway
got 2 images I am considering using for the princess and at the moment I am about 50/50 on each so tell me what ya all think

MU

#1  #2

I prefer bustier women, so vote goes to 2. But besides that the pic has more somber feeling and woman appears more prettier to me.

Mister Ugly

Just remember she is supposed to be a classic elf and they are not that busty!!  ;D ;D

MU
Albert Einstein

Kathyan

I might be joining here, depends on... well RL and other E games as well so can't assure anything yet.

I'm in a domme feeling so I was having the idea of either making Darkonian, or a fierce rebel who would refuse to easily submit and also who would love to dom her enemy, or a double agent sort of a vigilante who plays both sides and has friends and enemies on both sides and who could end either raped by her friends or raping her friends ^^.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Mister Ugly on April 28, 2018, 06:38:49 PM
Just remember she is supposed to be a classic elf and they are not that busty!!  ;D ;D

MU

I will not enforce breast-sizes lore-wise. :P

QuoteI might be joining here, depends on... well RL and other E games as well so can't assure anything yet.

Sure, if you want to solidify your idea, look at what darkon folks are ok with being dommed. not sure on the vigilante idea. The Darkon empire has ways of ensuring loyalty.

LizzieV

What do you think about these? Or do you have any image suggestions?

O/O

Kathyan

Quote from: Deva on April 28, 2018, 06:45:05 PM
not sure on the vigilante idea. The Darkon empire has ways of ensuring loyalty.
But could always be a darkonite who poses as a rebel, right?

Roleplay Frog

QuoteWhat do you think about these?
1. Eulevian 2. Darkon 3. Darkon in disguise 4. Eulevian(and kinda odd colors, I dunno why.) 5. Eulevian lesbian 6. Darkon *chuckles*

QuoteBut could always be a darkonite who poses as a rebel, right?

More likely, yes. Though getting the trust of the rebellion would likely be a quest in itself.. one that could actually put you against Darkon forces, if thats what you're going for. :p Designing the leader to not be a pushover.
It could be interesting if done right, certainly.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: LizzieV on April 28, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

The first and last ones look good to me. Last one especially for villainous elf leading 'monsters' into battle.

Kathyan; My char would be okay to be dommed (tables turned on him, albeit IC unwilling ofc).

Kathyan

Quote from: Deva on April 28, 2018, 06:54:15 PM
More likely, yes. Though getting the trust of the rebellion would likely be a quest in itself.. one that could actually put you against Darkon forces, if thats what you're going for. :p Designing the leader to not be a pushover.
It could be interesting if done right, certainly.
Sounds like a good idea for an initial quest and well...
Quote from: Kathyan on April 28, 2018, 06:42:27 PM
or a double agent sort of a vigilante who plays both sides and has friends and enemies on both sides and who could end either raped by her friends or raping her friends ^^.
So yes that was sort of what I was looking for

Oh and despite my back luck rolling stats
At 2018-04-28 18:54:58, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 18
At 2018-04-28 18:54:51, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 10
At 2018-04-28 18:54:39, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11
At 2018-04-28 18:54:31, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8
At 2018-04-28 18:54:24, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
At 2018-04-28 18:53:44, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14
I got an 18 yay :D

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 28, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
Kathyan; My char would be okay to be dommed (tables turned on him, albeit IC unwilling ofc).
Good to know ;)

Quote from: LizzieV on April 28, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

Lovely pictures, might even borrow one of those you don't use, but depends on what you are thinking on building.

And speaking about that I was thinking myself grappler monk, mesmerist or vigilante, but might look to something as well, will ponder about while I check on my own schedules.

LizzieV

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 28, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
The first and last ones look good to me. Last one especially for villainous elf leading 'monsters' into battle.

I think the game stated that there weren't much in the way of undead and that elves were good rebels so I think the undead army is out. Could try to actually recruit troops and monsters or do summoning. I shall ponder things. Naturally I'm going to use cosmic powers to rend everything asunder though. Like every time X-D
O/O

Roleplay Frog

Eh, as I hinted, you can do a necromancer, but most people wont like rotting undead, etc. btw, nothing over you trying to write your own character to notice details missing in the precreated charsheet thingie. <.<

LizzieV

I usually don't use rotting undead and they are mostly to knock people out/capture as an edge in a battle. I leave them out of the naughty bits save for maybe holding someone down. I'm still on the fence between 'rebel who resists the stuff' or 'conditioned elf who is going to try to eventually take over the dark kingdom for her own through horrible horrible violence, not to stop the oppression ,just to rule it'

If we have crafting feats can we use them with the gold pre-game?
O/O

Roleplay Frog

Quote'conditioned elf who is going to try to eventually take over the dark kingdom for her own through horrible horrible violence, not to stop the oppression ,just to rule it'

If we have crafting feats can we use them with the gold pre-game?

I'll make it easy on you and tell you that that second concept doesn't sound like a good fit for the rp.

And you can use crafting feats, yes, within reason.

Roleplay Frog

Name: Darkon VI
Class: Tactician 7
Race: Tiefling(suspected!)
Allegiance/title: Darkon VI, Grand General and Supreme Ruler of Darkon
Alignment: LE
Description: See picture
Fetishes: World Domination. (Primarly Story-NPC)
Dislikes: Weakness.
Backstory:
Little is known about the man that would succeed Darkon V, a weak, scheming politician, by the sixth's own account. Such a lack of information is, without doubt, by design, as any that try to dig too deep are either disposed of, or more likely, re-educated.
The few things known about his powers are that he is always surrounded by disposable, incredibly loyal, masked thralls and, although at this point only known to his elite agents and the rebellion, he is able to force his will upon a few select individuals not among these thralls, like the current queen of Eulevir, to give his takeover a masking of diplomacy for the easily swayed population.

Darkon VI can be credited with the dubious honor of pushing all of his empire into a new era of progress and conquest, driven by a vision of a greater threat on the horizon, requiering Darkons forces to end their warring ways and become true conquering rulers. Whatever drives him, his success is undeniable, for even if most of Darkons military capacity has been exhausted, he now rules the one larger kingdom that was capable of putting up a resistance to his conquest of the world.. barring a few issues and dissenters, left to deal with by his elite agents.

His vision allows no failures, it allows no weaklings and, the one silver lining for the Eulevians, it allows no further deaths of useful.. material.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Actually a quite adept polka-dancer.
Where do you see your character in twenty years: You could not fathom it.
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: This world has no use for the helpless.

Stats: Secret/to be discovered!

Rawr. Rebel leader.(Be aware that she's designed to pack a punch, not set an average):

Name: Shiara Feyborn
Class(es): Time Thief 5(Favored, +2 motes), Master of Many Styles Monk 1
Races: Elf, Fey-creature
Allegiance/title: Eulevian, Rebel leader
Alignment: CG
Description: Has a pair of near see-through wings on her back, hidden by a cloak if not in use.
Fetishes: Freedom. (Enslavement, Corruption, Mind control, all good.. but don't expect her easily taken. Capturing her would deal a severe blow to the rebels.)
Dislikes: Tyranny. (Brutal/cruel partners, humiliation)
Backstory:
'The green bow of Death' has refused to serve Eulevirs military, yet at the same time served their cause better than most, for her penchant of hunting anything wearing a darkon sign and doing so rather sucessfully. Her death-toll had reached high double digits when the Grand General put a price on her head. Decent, if killed.. enticing if captured alive. The only consequence of this however, was the numbers of her targets reaching tripple digits next.

Shiara did not choose a life of war, nor did she chose to be leading a rebellion. It just so happened that she saw her fairy-father accidentially slain in a thauma-weaponry experiment and her mother enslaved and broken to Darkonian ways, which lead to her leading a guerilla warfare on Darkon grounds, always targeting strategically important positions and swiftly withdrawing afterwards, proving ellusive to a point of almost supernatural talent, not far from the truth as her fey-ancestry lead itself to a rather strange ability in regards to time itself.

She realizes that Darkon's forces are weakened, but still the invaders can not be defeated in a direct conflict, not anymore and certainly not without endangering many innocent lifes. But she also realizes that in trying to overtake Eulevir and hunting the rebels the Grand General exposes elite agents and perhaps even himself, a chance to turn the tide.. or at least, defend those good people, no matter the cost to herself.
She's the Rebellions strategist and mastermind, working tirelessly to hide different rebel-cells from detection and devise targets, however, just as her nickname and high bounty alone indicate, she is quite dangerous if forced onto the field of battle herself, but for now, she prefers to use more dedicated rebel agents, to try and strike at Darkons weakpoints.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Her Feyblood gives her a secretive interests in the beasts of the land that she refuses to admit.
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Hopefully, finally free in nature, with this conflict resolved.

Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: No one is truly helpless, as long as they are willing to stand for a cause.

Str 10 --
Dex 20 +5
Con 10 --
Int 22 +6
Wis 13 +1
Cha 13 +1

HP: 38  Armor Class: 16 Initiative Bonus: +9 Speed: 30 ft land, 15 ft fly
Saving Throws: Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +7
Class/Racial Feats

Class:
Time Thief-Mote of time (10/d), Temporal Talent (Old Wounds, Steady Hand), Aevum (Personal Time)
Monk -Bonus feat(Kirin Strike), Fuse Styles, Stunning fist 2/d(DC 14), Unarmed strike, Ac Bonus

Racial
Elf:+2 Dex and int, -2 cons, Immune to magical sleep, Low light vision, Fleet footed(+2 initative and run feat) Fey-sighted: Constantly active Detect Magic
Fey-Creature: +4 dex, +2 int and cha, -2 str, +4 against mind affecting spells and effects, Dr 5/cold iron, Long step:
Teleport up to 60 ft every 1d4 rounds as move action.
SLA: Dancing lights 3/d, Fairy fire, Entangle, Glitterdust, Deep Slumber, CL 6, DC 11+ Spell grade.
Chosen Feats: Point Blank shot, Rapid shot, Kirin Style
Traits: Guerilla, mathematical genius (trait bonus and knowledge skills as class skills!), Reactionary (+2 initative), Drawback: Fey-Taken
Skills:
Knowledge(nature, arcana): +16 (+2 when identifying creatures)
Knowledge(The planes, history, local): +15 (+2 when identifying creatures)
Escape Artist +14
Stealth +14
Sense motive +12
Perception +10
Disguise +10

Equipment and items: (10.000 gold)
Headband of Vast Intelligence +2 (4000 gold)
Greenwood Longbow +1 (2150 gold) -6150
Feather token(Tree) (-400 gold) -6550
Shiara's robe (customized Quick-Runners shirt with two spring-loaded wrist sheaths, one containing an adamantine-tipped arrow, the other a smokestick), (1010 gold) -7560
Smokestick x2 (40 gold) -7600
Adamantine Arrow +1 x2 (120 gold) -7720
Average arrow x200 (10 gold)
Dye arrow x30 (30 gold) -7790
Alchemical silver arrow x 5 (10 gold) -7800
Tangleshot arrow x5 (100 gold) -79000
Bloodvine rope (200 gold) -8100
Petrified ooze (80 gold) -8180
Average invisible ink x2 (20 gold) -8200
Efficient Quiver (1800 gold) -9900
Ad hoc 100 gold for food, signal whistle, simple map, renting a place, hidden stockpiles of ammunition, etc, whatevs.

Attacks
+9 Greenwood Longbow: (1d8+13 x3) (+1 if within 30 ft, -2 for rapid shooting.)

Or unarmed +3 (1d6 +12 and Stunning fist)

Random notez!

Languages: Abyssal, Sylvan, Elfish, Aquan, Ignan, Terran, Halfling, orc

Roll Result: Deva rolled: 5d8
Comment: rebelchar hp
Result: 8, 4, 7, 7, 4,
Total: 30

Anyone wondering about her damage: Kirin strike gives double int to damage if you study a target long enough.. which luckily a Time-Thief has just the .. well, yes, time for.

OyabunKobold

I am plopping my interest in this as a Evil side of things if there are still openings.

Im thinking a Beastbrood Tiefling Rogue/Sorcerer I have a level 3 character on R20 that I can easily transfer over to Mythweavers for a character sheet. If there are openings Ill go about doing as such and post my interest.

:P just looking to be a player rather than a Gm for once.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Roleplay Frog

I understand that feel.. and. sure go ahead. Right now we only got one official charsheet(beside mine) and a lot of interest..

ugh reminds me still got to give that one a closer glanceover. *coughs*

OyabunKobold

Okay will get right on it. Lvl 7 with 10000 gold to work with correct?

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on April 29, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
Okay will get right on it. Lvl 7 with 10000 gold to work with correct?

Or 6 with moar money. Choice is yours!

OyabunKobold

Ill go with 7 mkay give me a spell and I will get you a character Gotta mutate Sariff over to a Myth weavers sheet

Roleplay Frog

If you can manage to do a mythweaver equal to my character creation.. Anyway!

QuoteName: Vhaeran (code name; Crimson Shadow)
Let's get to properly looking over Zaer's character:

Lore/storywise: I like the backstory, shows some experience in D&D. You have an odd tendency to om nom nom a few words while writing, but *Shrug* The Grand General gives agents freedom, but not free reign. He wants them rebels recruited.. but I doubt your character has a problem with that. :P

Mechanics:
As few folks know/use stances you might have need to explain the whole martial thing to them, that said, it seems all in order. I think it looks all good, you basically pay for your versatility with a low hp and bab bonus  and two weak saves, so he's basically a half-caster and one that needs skill to pioneer. That's our first Darkon fellow,

Approved

I think I'll wait for a few more before I go ahead and open up an ooc/charsheet thread to post these things in. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

I will explain my maneuvers/stances used, but most cases the stances affect himself but can provide links for them when possible in the SDR site.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 29, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
I will explain my maneuvers/stances used, but most cases the stances affect himself but can provide links for them when possible in the SDR site.

Just my take to avoid sounding as if you make this stuff up, which is a risk with highly adaptive stand-characters (I like to call styles and stances stands because too much bizzare adventuring. :P). Oh, on that note, I did marginally update the charsheet to include a weapon attack, do add that when you have the time.

OyabunKobold

I can do Mythweaver as the sheet I look at and then use your thing for everything else sall good.

Im currently heading into my weekly Dm session for Pathfinder on roll 20 but I can put this here for you to take a gander over while we wait. its mostly done just working on the Equipment and I am finished Favored class Rogue ofcourse

Sariff

If I need to I will make another for my Fiendish Lamprey familiar :D but at least i am showing Ive got some work done on it.

Roleplay Frog

Now I recall why I just don't like Mythweavers, it's all so tiny and hard to read and I got barely a clue what the character looks like... anyway if you just want to use it for your own guidance, sure sure, so while I did peek at it, best I can offer you, judgement wise, is a bad pun ala 'Well, I hope I wont have to do the game sans sarif bwhaahahah' *Shrug* Story is more important to me than mechanics anywhoo. Yes, even in this kind of setup.

I do wonder what the 'romances' tab is. First time I've seen charsheets ask for details on that... :P

OyabunKobold

Romances is for me to write down Oh hey there me and Alaska Thunderfuck had relations on this day and possibly she is preggers and here's the rolls for preggers Or for the party I can say that me and someone else are friends acquaintances or enemies so on so forth or if anyone in party becomes close I can make notes of it. Since everything is so small I will transcript it all from myth over to your character gen when I get to that after session.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on April 29, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
Romances is for me to write down Oh hey there me and Alaska Thunderfuck had relations

I demand someone make an Alaska Thunderfuck character now because I wanna see what that turns into.

LizzieV

Name: Saniel
Class(es): Wizard (Shadowcaster) 7
Race: Elf
Allegiance/title: Rebels/Constructor
Alignment: CG
Description: As picture with a larger chest
Fetishes: Rough non-con, bondage
Dislikes: Scat, feet on me, permenant alterations see my o/o
Backstory: Saniel had been with the forces that resisted the incursions either on the front lines with magical might or behind the scenes crafting goods or relaying messages for them, delaying where she could with her knowledge of seige combat and engineering. She rarely opperated alone in the field however, far more suited to certain types of interrogation or providing cover and support for surgical strike teams to exploit. When the peace treaty was signed that was more than enough of a sign to leave and slip through the net before it was cast with her magic.

She fled to join the rebels with Shiara during the take over with the only persuasion needed a simple request to do so. Disrupting captors and evading with invisibility and delaying or hindering spells, she left to work her magics again in the service of liberation rather than the direct conflict before.

In the interests of serving the Rebellion she also provides extensive services as a translator for both diplomacy and for carving out information hidden in missives that even magic cannot extract. Down to only a few things she could carry rather than her old extensive list of items and spellbooks reduced to just a single one she could take, her power is rather limited compared to when she had the larger resources but with time and materials the ability of the magician can be daunting.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: She sometimes dreams of ravishing her allies or enemies, especially Shiara
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Rebuilding after defeating the Darkon with Shiara leading them
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: Would help them out of their predicament

Str 10 --
Dex 19 +4
Con 10 --
Int 22 +6
Wis 12 +1
Cha 10 --

HP: 23 Armor Class: 18Initiative Bonus: 7 Speed: 30
Saving Throws: Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +7
Class/Racial Abilities/Feats Arcane School (Diviniation OP:Evocation, Necromancy), Elven Immunities, Elven Magic, Keen Senses, Scribe Scroll, Shadow Spells, Weapon Familiarity
Chosen Feats: Eschew Materials, Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Arms and Armor, Forge Ring
Traits: Spark of Creation, Seeker
Skills: Fly +14, K:Arcana +16, K:Engineering +16, K:Planes +16, Linguistics +16, Perception +14, Spellcraft +16(18), Stealth +11

Equipment and items: Masterwork Longsword, Spellbook, Wizard's Kit, Groomig Kit, Cloak of Resistance +1, Ring of Protection +2, Amulet of Natural Armor +2, Headband of Vast Intellegence +2 (Stealth), Belt of Incredible Dexterityy +2, Tazer Glove, Tiny Shovel Focus, 78 gp
Attacks Masterwork Longsword +4, 1d8, 19-20/x2
Spellcasting - List varies per day, generic adventure listing
4/6+1/5+1/3+1/2+1
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Read Magic

Grade 1: Mage Armor, Shield, Heightened Awareness, Blend, Color Spray, Secluded Grimoire, Grease

Grade 2: See Invisibility, Invisbility, Mirror Image, Glitterdust x2, Hideous Laughter

Grade 3: Perfect Placement, Haste, Hold Person, Stinking Cloud

Grade 4: Acid Pitx2, Arcane Eye

Shadow Spells(4): Mage Armor, Hold Person
Spellbook
Cantrips: All

Grade 1:
Abjuration - Protection from Evil, Shield
Conjuration - Grease, Mage Armor, Mount, Obscuring Mist, Secluded Grimoire
Divination - Anticipate Peril, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Heightened Awareness, Identify, See Alignment, True Strike
Enchantment - Charm Person
Evocation - Ear-Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp
Illusion - Blend, Color Spray, Disguise Self, Vanish
Necromancy
Transmutation - Ant Haul, Burning Disarm, Blood Money, Crafter's Fortune, Magic Weapon, Snapdragon Fireworks
Universal

Grade 2:
Abjuration - Book Ward, Resist Energy
Conjuration - Acid Arrow, Glitterdust, Summon Monster II
Divination - Commune with Birds, Locate Object, See Invisibility
Enchantment - Bestow Insight, Hideous Laughter, Unnatural Lust
Evocation -
Illusion - Invisibility, Mirror Image
Necromancy - Blindness/Deafness
Transmutation - Bear's Endurance, Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace, Eagle's Splendor, Fox's Cunning, Knock, Make Whole, Owl's Wisdom, Spider Climb, Whispering Wind
Universal

Grade 3:
Abjuration
Conjuration - Stinking Cloud
Divination - Perfect Placement
Enchantment - Hold Person
Evocation
Illusion
Necromancy
Transmutation - Haste
Universal

Grade 4:
Abjuration
Conjuration - Acid Pit
Divination - Arcane Eye
Enchantment
Evocation
Illusion
Necromancy
Transmutation
Universal

Random notez!

Low-light Vision, Darkvision 60'

Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Gnome, Gnoll, Goblin, Halfling, Orc, Shadowtongue, Sylvan, Undercommon

She occasionally runs through the camp with a see alignment spell and detect magic spell on so infiltraters need both a way to hide alignment and magical auras lest the forces of evil be ferretted out.

Keep in mind Foresight from Divination speciality lets her act on the suprise round even if she failed the perception check and she's only flat-footed until she acts. When she isn't working with her spellbook she keeps it in a safe inaccessable on another plane of existance. The book ward spell on it is recast whenever the duration gets low once a week.

The dice betrayed me on HP X-D

AC varies based on spells cast, can reach up to 26 easily, near or over 30 for short periods with correctly layered spells

Spells learned used using the prices to inscribe + 50% fee mentioned in the 'learning new spells' section

Money stuff
Starting Wealth 10000

Wizards Kit - 21 gp
Grooming Kit - 1 gp
Longsword, Masterwork - 315 gp
Spellbook - 0 gp(free staring wizard one)
Cloak of Resistance +1 - 475 gp (crafted)
Ring of Protection +2 - 1950 gp (crafted)
Amulet of Natural Armor +2 - 1950 (crafted)
Headband of Vast Intellegence +2 (Stealth) - 1900 gp (crafted)
Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 - 1900 gp (crafted)
Tazer Glove (At will CL 2 Merciful Shocking Grasp) - 1710 gp(crafted)
Tiny Shovel (pit spell focus) 10 gp
Spells - 1500gp

Final Wealth: 78

DC to craft the amulet and ring is DC 16 (5 + 6 cl + 5 missing spell)
DC to craft the gloves is DC 12(5 + 2 cl + 5 missing feat)
Even with the opposed school I can easily craft all the stuff taking 10 or even on a 1
I made the tazer gloves so I could have some way of doing actual non-lethal and maybe not killing everyone with a coup-de-grace if I knock them out.

It would clearly be Alaska Thunderfuck, gnomish barbarian
O/O

Kathyan

Not completely sure about her picture yet

And...
Roll Result: Kathyan rolled: 6d8
Comment: Eulevian HP
Result: 7, 1, 7, 1, 4, 1,
Total: 21
Also wondering if there was any chance I could reroll HP.  :3

Name:
Pavuka Lebian
Daruka Darkovitch

Class(es): Mesmerist, Vexing Daredevil 7
Race: Human
Allegiance/title: Eulevian/Spy     Real Allegiance/title: Darkon/Infiltrator
Alignment: TN
Fetishes: Non-con, Bondage, Mind Control, dubious con, infiltration, secret sex in public places, rough con sex with darkonian friends, gentle dirty sex with rebel friends, punishing darkonians, corrupting rebels, submitting friends while on guise, being forced to submit while on guise, males, females, futas.
Dislikes: Bath stuff, Gore/extreme violence in sex scenes, actual pregnancy, incest, bestiality with nonsentient animals.

Backstory:Descendant of a long line of infiltrators and spies loyal to the supremer ruler of Darkon that can be traced back to Darkon II Daruka was always kept close to him, trained to serve him and to please him in any way he ever wanted but besides that free to do as she wanted. Not having to worry to make a living on her own she was rarely seen twice in the same place with the same face, as a human that was not too hard and with the use of her supernatural abilities to avoid being detected by magic it was even easier. This also made her not to be known by the darknonian soldiers and even most of their officers as she reported directly to Lord Darkon making her perfect for scouting and undercover missions despite her relative young age.

As such she played some key roles at the end of the war to ensure the victory over Eulevir, just as she is about to embark herself in another mission to crush what is left of the resistance with little to no support at all from Darkon himself as no member of the rebels nor the darkonians should know whose side she actually belongs too. Taking the name of Pavuka Lebian (a name she claims she received to honor Eulevir when she was rescued from the streets to join the Eulevian rebellion but also one she often jokes about with other rebel females) Daruka said farewell to her lord, until they meet again, to arch into the lines she was to bring down from within.

Pavuka cares little about good or evil or traditions, she just does what she feels like and what she was raised for and that is obeying Lord Darkon, of course she has her own desires as well and she loves fulfilling those as well, as long as they don't come in conflict with her order, if they don't there are few thing she enjoys more than forcing others to bow before her and to her Lord. Why can't all learn to obey just as she does, doesn't matter she will make them learn.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Her real name of that she actually works for Lord Darkon himself.
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Enjoying herself forcing others to submit to her master and fulfilling every desire he might have.
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: If within rebels territory make the maiden her toy without the maiden even realizing about it, if within darkonian territory make the maiden her toy by the force messing up with her mind to make sure she enjoys it.

Ability Scores
Str 11 (+0)
Dex 18 (+4)
Con 13+1 (+2)
Int 10 (+0)
Wis 08 (-1)
Cha 14+2 (+3)

HP: 43 Armor Class: 20 (10+4dex+4armor+2shield) Initiative Bonus: +6 Speed: 30'
Saving Throws: Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +9
Class/Racial Feats: Improved Feint, Greater Feint, Weapon Finesse
Chosen Feats: Enforcer, Manifold Stare, Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Fatiguing Stare[/spoiler]
Traits: Blade of Mercy, Reactionary, Charming, Pride
Skills:
6+0 x 7 +1=43
Appraise +4 1ranks+3CS+0int
Bluff +22 6ranks+3CS+3cha+3class+4competence+1trait+2race
Diplomacy +22 7ranks+3CS+3cha+2circumstance+4competence+1trait+2race
Disguise +7(+10) 1ranks+3CS+3cha
Intimidate +15 7ranks+3CS+3cha+2circumstance
Perception +9 7ranks+3CS-1wis
Sense Motive +3 1ranks+3CS-1wis
Spellcraft +9 6ranks+3CS+0int
Stealth +18 7ranks+3CS+4dex+4competence

Equipment and items:
4305   +1 cruel scorpion whip
675   +1 custom made infiltrator parade armor (+4 stealth, +4 diplomacy, +4 bluff) +3600
655   +1 buckler
10 Short sword
-- Tear-Away Darkonian Outfit
10 Tear-Away Rebel Outfit
Still got things to buy

Attacks:
Cruel Scorpion Whip: attack +10 (or 10/+5 when feinting) reach 15' damage 1d4+1 (+1 if nonlethal) x2 +painful stare 2d6+3
Short Sword: attack +9  damage: 1d6 (+1 if nonlethal) 19-20/x2 + painful stare 2d6+3

Spellcasting:
Cantrips:
Prestidigitation, Mage hand, Message, Ghost sound, Detect magic, Dancing lights
Level 1: 5 slots
Beguiling gift(14), Sow thought(14), Vanish, Silent image, Charm person(14)
Level 2: 4 slots
Alter self, Placebo Effect, Silence(15), Suggestion(16)
Level 3: 2 slots
Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Triggered Suggestion(17)

Class/Racial Features
Consummate Liar: +3bluff
Hypnotic Stare: swift action, impose a -2 will to a target within 30 feet
Knacks, Spells
Martial Weapon Proficiency
Painful Stare: free action, +3 damage and +2d6 if it her own
Mesmerist Trick: 6/day: Chain of Eyes, Fearsome Guise, Mesmeric Mirror(2images)
Towering Ego: add charisma to will saves, lose bonus when she can't provide the emotional component of her spells.
Dazzling Feint: Outmanuever-after succesful feint and attack gain +4 to acribatics to move through target and can move half speed as free action, Surprise Strike-after succesful feint and attack can make an iterative attack at -5 as a free action.
Bonus Feats
Manifold Trick: 2 tricks at a time but still only one per person.
Mental Potency: Increase by 1 the HD limit, the total number of HD and the number of creatures(greater than one) affected with enchantment or illusion spells.

Silver Tongued:   +2 bluff and diplomacy and can shift attitude up to 3 steps
Extra Feat
Favored Class Bonus, +2 to Towering Ego, +1 skill point

Random notez!

HP rolls
At 2018-04-29 20:38:42, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 6d8 Result: 21

I think I will end up using several pictures for her profile as she uses her Fearsome Guise trick to disguise herself, although ca also use her alter self spell as well (she will also use this to change gender as well). I was also hoping being able to work with both sides at risk of being defeated by any side as well. As Pavuka she would work for the rebels giving them passing information that will allow her to step higher and closer to Shiara but will try not to give any crucial information unless it is absolutely needed. As Daruka she will be helping the darkonians giving them the locations of rebels next strike or about any plan they might, it is expected that this might cause her having to fight fellow darkonians as she can't leave her position with the rebels.

OyabunKobold

Name: Sariff: Thief of the Void
Class(es): Rogue 4/ Sorcerer 3 Favored class: rogue 4 points in skills
Race: Beastbrood Tiefling
Allegiance/title: Darkan, Spellthief of the Darkon thieves den
Alignment: NE
Description: Le picture tells all
Fetishes: I shall refer to my Ons and offs
Dislikes: Again my Ons and offs say all here.

Backstory:

Childhood of the Demon

Sariff, born of merchant peasants in the grand city of Darkon, the middle of a older brother and younger sister. Part demonic feline, he was born with one great shame in his life; as a Hermaphrodite. Feeling less because of this, he hid it, giving himself to the world as a man, and working hard to remove any sign of his, defect. His family, quickly learned to refer to him by male pronouns, and to keep quiet about such things, less he fly into a rage. The hate, that the Darkon people had to endure during his childhood caused enough issue, with those prideful and racist Eulevians. It wasn't until later on in his youth, that he learned he would hold a greater role in things to come.

He had the great luck, to meet an ancient female Lich, while roaming around as a youth in his grand city. Having pleased Lady Amadethlia with his guile and charm enough to amuse her, she imparted him a bit of her years of Magical study, and experience, teaching Sariff how to work with his inner blood to bring about a force of will greater than that he thought prior. The time spent with the Baelnorn Lich was fruitful if not difficult, her magic was attuned better towards wizardry, and through years of use, flexible and vast. She imparted on him that his magic was a part of his blood something chaotic and wild that would need tamed if it ever were to be grasped. Another challenge to the young man. Years later they parted on good terms, Lady Amadethlia had other tasks to attend to that would not allow her time to, play, as she liked to call their Rigorous training sessions.

Adolescence of the Demon

During his youth to prove his worth, Sariff was prone to getting into fights. Growing up he was smaller, more lithe, than his schoolmates and other children. He used this to his advantage though, and weaved about their attacks. Taking Lady Amadethlia's many teachings to heart, he grew strong, he fought with all his being, and eventually, he killed in a fight. Blooded, but triumphant, the Tiefling boy blended into the crowds, and left without a trace from the scene, though he wasn't unseen. The Great thief lord of Darkon, had one of their men approach Sariff with a prospect. Join the Thieves den, and make money as their shadowblade, or join the many weak men and women who fed the rats of the sewers with their corpses. Sariff's decision was easy, he eagerly agreed to join and spent years being trained. It was painful, he left with bruises, blood, and broken bone. He learned though, and each fight got easier, each fight got quicker, Each fight got more deadly. He took to the shadows of Darkon, even met with the great Lord Darkon V himself, and took the occasional job from him. Killing was his life, be it with spell or blade, he took to it like a fish to water. He was the shark, in a sea of minnows, unseen till he wanted it, and deadly on the first strike.

During his later years, he even took up burglary. Stealing from those he felt had to much, or enticed him with their wealth. He thought little, of the men and women, who were once friends or family, that he stole from to get ahead. To him, weakness was intolerable, and so his acts showed just how above them he was. Flitting from shadow to shadow, he grew in the ranks of the thieves guild . Those who knew of him, called him murder, thief, and much nastier things behind his back. He didn't care, he had achieved one of his goals, he was not weak. It was a never-ending goal tough, there was always those out there stronger than him. This is why he turned his eyes to he theft of magical items and artifacts. Things that would bring him to greater fame, and greater power. So what, if he had to step on a few hands to get there?

He had no time for religions, nor any time for romance, during his adolescent years. Not to say he didn't enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, no, but romance was a weakness. To hold someone so close, or to hold some deity above himself, was something he found distasteful. He used that time to research more practical things, to do more practical acts. He drove his own destiny, not some arbitrary being. The only person, whom he held any kind of closeness to was Lady Amadethlia. It had been many years since he had been graced by her presence but now he had some magic of his own under his belt. Having found a teacher in the arts, to expand upon them in the Thieves den, he learned little things to assist him. Magical Detection, telekinetic hands, these tools only helped him in his pursuit of power. Besides, what good was a Spellthief without any spells?

Present Day

As an adult now he craves power, he craves the pleasure of wealth, the enjoyment of entertainment, and the excitements of the flesh. The people he beds, mean nothing to him. Merely trophies, too scared to speak up against him, to weak to be of notice. Now with the Death of Great Lord Darkon V, he looks to War-General Darkon VI, and hopes that he can follow the ambitious man to greater power. He knows what the world needs, a firm boot to the neck. This rebellion that has taken hold in his great lands, will be snuffed out. Sariff, Thief of the void will be sure to add his Rapier to that ledger. Peace is such a fleeting thing after all, all it takes is a little push and the treaty the War-General made will be for naught. At that time, Sariff must be ready. For his Magical blade hungers for blood, and he is all too pleased to sate it.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Sariff is a hermaphrodite. He uses Male descriptors and acts as a male since he is flat-chested but he does have a Working usable vagina. Not wanting to be thought of as weaker he hides this rather deftly and because he has a usable working penis as well most people don't look for the balls.
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Head of the thieves Den in Darkan and chief Assassin of the Darkan empire, He is also interested in being a rather strong magus.
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: Would probably capture said maiden to be sold off as a slave or kept as part of the Spoils of war.
Str 15 +2
Dex 19 +4
Con 10 +0
Int 13 +1
Wis 11 +0
Cha 20 +5

HP: 31 Armor Class: 18 CMD: 20 Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 30 ft.
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +5
Class/Racial Feats
Chosen Feats: Eschew Materials, Weapon finesse, Improved Familiar, Weapon Focus: Rapier, Fencing Grace
Traits: Sanguine Veteran, Armor Expert, Magical Knack: Sorcerer DB: Curious: Swamps, Plane of Shadow
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Appraise +6, Bluff +10, Craft (alchemy) +6, Diplomacy +10, Disable Device +17, Escape artist +11, Fly +8, Knowledge (arcana) +8, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +6, Knowledge (local) +6, Knowledge (nature) +2, Linguistics +6, Perception +8, Profession (Herbologist) +4, Sleight of Hand +9, Spellcraft +7, Stealth +10, Survival +4, Use Magic Device +10
Equipment and items:
Handy Haversack, +1 Rapier, +1 Adaptive Composite shortbow (was a comp shortbow with str+2), 20 Cold iron arrows, 20 blunt alchemical silver arrows, +1 Studded Darkleaf armor, Pickpockets outfit, Familiar satchel, Spell Components Pouch, Thieves tools MW, Portable Alchemists Lab, Mess kit, Waterskin x2, Trail rations x14, Bedroll + blanket, Soap x2, 50 ft of Silk rope, Signal whistle, Crowbar, Folding pole, Dagger, Vial of acid x6, 3 gp, 6 sp, 9 cp. Total Weight: 37 lbs because of handy haversack
Attacks +1 Rapier +9 (1d6+1+4), +1 Rapier Sneak attack +9 (1d6+2d6+1+4), +1 Adaptive Composite Shortbow +9 (1d6+2+1) 20 Cold iron arrows/20 Blunt alchemical silver arrows,
Spellcasting
Cantrips:
Detect magic
Read magic
Spark
Mage hand
Prestidigitation
Grade 1:
Shield
Floating disc
Shocking Grasp
Identify

Random notez!
Mythweavers sheet may be found here

Post layout
[float=right][img padding=15 height=300]https://orig00.deviantart.net/af03/f/2012/075/4/a/tarasi_by_evelar-d4szkrs.jpg[/img][/float]
[hr]
[b][size=12pt][glow=#CC6600,2,300][font=verdana]Sariff[/font][/glow][/size][/b], [glow=#CC6600,2,300][i]Thief of the Void[/i][/glow]
[url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1569509]Character sheet[/url]
[hr]
[spoiler=Locational Info][size=8pt]
[color=#347C2C][b]Location[/b][/color]:
[u]People I'm speaking to[/u]:
[color=#7D0541][u]People in the room[/u][/color]:
[color=#F87217][b]Current mood[/b][/color]:
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Character stats]Hp: 31/31
Ac: 18 Flatfooted: 14 CMB: +6 CMD: 20 Fort +2, Ref +9, Will +5
Attacks: +1 Rapier +9 (1d6+1+4), +1 Rapier Sneak attack +9 (1d6+2d6+1+4), +1 Adaptive Composite Shortbow +9 (1d6+2+1) 20 Cold iron arrows/20 Blunt alchemical silver arrows,
Classes: Rogue lvl 4/ Sorcerer Lvl 3[/spoiler]
[hr]

This is where I post this is normal non speaking posting
[glow=#CC6600,2,300][font=verdana]This is how Sariff talks isn't it lovely[/font][/glow]
[glow=#CC6600,2,300][font=verdana][i]This is how Sariff thinks isn't it lovely[/i][/font][/glow]

[spoiler=OOC]OOC goes here much wow many woot[/spoiler]

Tag Codes
Sariff, Thief of the Void
[glow=#CC6600,2,300]Sariff, Thief of the Void[/glow]

Okay a Edited backstory now. I do hope this aligns closer with your thoughts.

Waldham

I like the picture for your character, Kathyan.

Hello, Deva.

QuoteNon core sourcebook allowed after DM-review.

So, no class from core sourcebook, is it right ? Did you authorize for a NPC ?

Will you use the rules for the rebellion from Hell's Rebels Adventure Path ?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Waldham on April 30, 2018, 01:34:39 AM
I like the picture for your character, Kathyan.

Hello, Deva.

So, no class from core sourcebook, is it right ? Did you authorize for a NPC ?

Will you use the rules for the rebellion from Hell's Rebels Adventure Path ?

Uhm... No idea wha that adventure path is and You can use core classes just fine, as you please.

Anywhoo, everyone, we seem to be getting ready to kick things off, I'll set up an ooc and a character sheet gathering thing soon.. in the exotic non-con area, unless the majority here feels extreme is more fitting.

The way this campaign will be run is I plan to generate an abundance of missions for both sides and use that as a sort of back-drop to 1on1 (or if you are daring, more than 1on1) fight-scenes with potential lewd outcomes.

Going to review the submitted characters soonish!

Roleplay Frog

Aaalright, characer approvaling stuff!:

Saniel:
Maybe shrink the pictur a little. :P
Storystuffs: I find a dissent between lore and character class, but you supplant it with forging-feats so is all good.
Also.. oh my, ravishing allies. *innocent Shiara blush*
Anyway. No need running about the camp with detect magic, Shiara can see magic at all times anyway. Detect alignment might be helpful though. :p
Overall, interesting character, not quite as strong in a combat, but if the rebels can provide some gold to her through missions she can strengthen them if not stopped, so she's less of an actor, more of a target.

Keep in mind Foresight from Divination speciality lets her act on the suprise round even if she failed the perception check and she's only flat-footed until she acts.

Funny, had a similiar idea with Shiara who can use her time-thief abilities to act out against suprises, actually she negates suprise attacks entirely.

ANYWAY! Character looks good, usual weakness of being poked with pointy things mages tend to have, Approved.

Pavuka Lebian
QuoteResult: 7, 1, 7, 1, 4, 1,
Total: 21
Also wondering if there was any chance I could reroll HP.  :3

At this point low-hp are becoming a theme. So I'ma say no. You still have the highest hp about so far.. somehow. :p
Lore and stuff: Darkon-agents have a tendency of being loyal directly to the supreme leader.. not that I mind. Supreme leaders need love too.. and makes my intro easier. Don't see how her name can be any joking matter. :P

Mechanics stuff: The TN is a good counter to alignment hunters.. and the reason I allowed it for both sides. Anyway. Geesh I'm sure I already had mesmerist players so I know you're basically all about the staring-contests.

I accept you wishing to be a double agent, if you're ready for the consequences. I'm ever so slightly wary about the starings, they can get quite painful, but you still gotta hit folks and, lacking allies as a double agent, that means it's all on you, so thats that.

Approved

Sariff: Thief of the Void
Another candidate for picture-shrinkage plz.
Lorestuff: It's Darkon. Your english is overall a bit too disjointled to make it through safely. It's certainly not unreadable but can use a bit of sorting out, grammar wise and, well, why did the vampire help him out, etc?
What's more concerning however, is that you don't seem to quite follow the storyline I present, going by the backstory, gotta put you on hold.

Please re-review your backstory and come back at me.

Everyone:
Definitly got enough characters already to get stuff rolling, but keep 'em coming! As I said, making an OOC and a character-roster soon.. but first.. a lil napping.
I do also need to write up another rebel that Shiara uses in addition to herself.. and if any of you want to play a Eulevian princess, they'll find a suprisingly skilled doppelganger has taken your place by the queens side.
I plan to have five threads, ooc, characters, Darkonian chat, Rebel Chat and Fun times for everyone as main thread. No snooping on Darkon stuff rebel scum /snooping on Loyalist stuff, vile invaders!

Some neat characters. Will be quite fun for me too to portray "All will bow before Darkon!" against. "For freedom and hope, we shall not falter!"

Anyway, I went ahead and began working on the campaign-skeleton, see here:

Link to the OOC

Link to the Character sheets, please post your approved characters here!

OyabunKobold

Roleplay Frog

Name: Shiara Feyborn (Shay'ela Whiteleaf)
Class(es): Fighter 6(favored, +1 hp)(Archer)
Allegiance/title:Rebels, presumed leader
Alignment: CN
Description:(If different from picture)
Fetishes: Corruption, enslavement, kinky bondage thingies happening to her, mind control, beasties, futas, exotic partners, impersonation.
Dislikes: Cruelty and painful stuffs.
Backstory:
Shayela Greenleaf is a talented archer in her own right, if 'lacking in caution' her confident, outgoing personality and extroversion as compared to the real Shiara's calm introversion make her the ideal false rebel leader, a role she bears with joy and in admiration of her idol, Shiara.

While the two share quite similiar looks and Shayela infact trained to become like Shiara, they could not be more different. Shayela grew up a happy middle child in a family of five, quite unusual for elves, she also grew up with a mind that lacked focus on things for more than a few brief moments, always troubling others.. a trouble she made up for with a winning, cheerful smile.

So far, none but the rebels inner circle actually knows that Shayela is little more than a mouth-piece, to hide the true mastermind from danger, but if she were to be captured or even enslaved by Darkon's forces the true Shiara would likely be forced to reveal herself.. and might very well show her 'gratitude' for what was done to her friend to whoever made had this sucess for the forces of the Grand General.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: She doesn't just admire Shiara, she's jealous. Somehow, none of her training can help her catch up to the Fey-woman...
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Realistically? Enslaved to Darkons forces, even if the rebellion is sucessful in driving them off...
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: Oh my gosh we gotta help 'em!

Str 14 +2
Dex 14 +4
Con 8 -1
Int 12 +1
Wis 6 -2
Cha 13 +1

HP: 36 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +6 Speed: 30 ft
Saving Throws: Fort 5 Ref 6 Will 0
Class/Racial Feats
+2 Dex and Int, -2 cons, immune to sleep, +2 vs enchantment effects, fleet footed: +2 initative, low light vision
Bonus feat IV, Hawkeye II, Trick shot(disarm at -4 with range of 30 ft), Expert Archer I

Chosen Feats: 7 total
Point blank shot, Rapid shot, Precise shot, Weapon focus(comp. Longbow) Weapon Specialization (comp longbow), Deadly aim, Elven Accuracy

Traits: (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
Skills:
Perception +5
Survival +4
Intimidate +8
Equipment and items:
23500 gold
Shocking Composite longbow +1 (8300)
Belt of physical might, Dex and str +2 (10000) -18300
Chain shirt(100) -18400
Escape ladder (4000) -22400
Potion of cure moderate wounds x3 (900) -23000
Average arrows x200 (10 gold) -23310
190 gold remaining.
Attacks
+12/+7 Composite Longbow (1d8 +1d6 shocking +6)
Max attacks: +8/+8/+3 Composite Longbow Manyshot

Random notez!

Roll Result: Deva rolled: 5d10
Comment: rebelchar hp
Result: 3, 6, 8, 1, 8,
Total: 26

Kathyan

Quote from: Deva on April 30, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
Pavuka Lebian
At this point low-hp are becoming a theme. So I'ma say no. You still have the highest hp about so far.. somehow. :p
Oh ok it's just that with so many 1s I just felt like it was worth giving it a try asking, at least I got lucky with the stats gen (guess I can't escape my bad luck on generating PCs, sigh, that's why I prefer point allocation and average hp :P )

And somehow?, with all others having con +0 while I got +2 and went for level 7?

Lore and stuff: Darkon-agents have a tendency of being loyal directly to the supreme leader.. not that I mind. Supreme leaders need love too.. and makes my intro easier. Don't see how her name can be any joking matter. :P
You don't? :P

Mechanics stuff: The TN is a good counter to alignment hunters.. and the reason I allowed it for both sides. Anyway. Geesh I'm sure I already had mesmerist players so I know you're basically all about the staring-contests.

I accept you wishing to be a double agent, if you're ready for the consequences. I'm ever so slightly wary about the starings, they can get quite painful, but you still gotta hit folks and, lacking allies as a double agent, that means it's all on you, so thats that.

Approved
Yeah alignment detecting spells would have been a pain if I went evil with few money.

And what do you mean I don't have allies, I have allies on both sides :P (who are also enemies on both sides too depending on the guise)
Still I can feint my way to striking with no allies.

Flying Tengu

Sorry, I'm finding creating a 6th or 7th level Pathfinder character really daunting right now, for some reason.

Let me see if the issue improves.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on April 30, 2018, 01:23:32 PM
Oh ok it's just that with so many 1s I just felt like it was worth giving it a try asking, at least I got lucky with the stats gen (guess I can't escape my bad luck on generating PCs, sigh, that's why I prefer point allocation and average hp :P )

And somehow?, with all others having con +0 while I got +2 and went for level 7?
You don't? :P
Yeah alignment detecting spells would have been a pain if I went evil with few money.

And what do you mean I don't have allies, I have allies on both sides :P (who are also enemies on both sides too depending on the guise)
Still I can feint my way to striking with no allies.

I do the rolls to challenge players and make characters imperfect by choice. Anyway, if your score had been half the average I might have been persuaded, but yeah you still had enough...

QuoteSorry, I'm finding creating a 6th or 7th level Pathfinder character really daunting right now, for some reason.

Let me see if the issue improves.

It can be. Just create a base-class, paladin or barbarian, no fancy stuff, you can do fine. We all got fancy classes so far but pay with lower hitpoints and bab, so a 'mere' melee fighter might flat out outlive the fancy stuff, if build solidly. :P

Snake

So we're rolling up stats right here for it? I can do that. Sorry I haven't posted much; I've been busy with the stuff in the links in my siggy.

But I've got a few ideas floating around. I'll base it on what die I roll

edit: hmm ..15, 16, 10, 13, 9, 16

Not terrible.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Snake on April 30, 2018, 02:27:07 PM
So we're rolling up stats right here for it? I can do that. Sorry I haven't posted much; I've been busy with the stuff in the links in my siggy.

But I've got a few ideas floating around. I'll base it on what die I roll

edit: hmm ..15, 16, 10, 13, 9, 16

Not terrible.

It's ok. Must be rather hard for a snake to do a podcast, I mean, how do you work the equipment!

Snake

I'm very flexible! XD

That and I'm prepping for a convention in another month or so; but money's gotta be made!

Can I play a son or daughter of the Darkonian leader? Not a successor but still a part (like a bastard child maybe)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Snake on April 30, 2018, 02:49:39 PM
I'm very flexible! XD

That and I'm prepping for a convention in another month or so; but money's gotta be made!

Can I play a son or daughter of the Darkonian leader? Not a successor but still a part (like a bastard child maybe)

Well, all noodles are flexible! Imagine a stiff noodle..

What would your goal be in playing a child of Darkon?

Snake

Trying to prove oneself to their sire; or finding out the truth on it; perhaps starts on the good guys side then switches sides at some point?

Waldham

QuoteEveryone:
Definitly got enough characters already to get stuff rolling, but keep 'em coming!

I search about a character to propose you and I  ll post it.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Snake on April 30, 2018, 03:33:25 PM
Trying to prove oneself to their sire; or finding out the truth on it; perhaps starts on the good guys side then switches sides at some point?

I kinda like your premise, so I'll allow it. Will send you a pm on some things though. Darkon VI is a special case ofc.

QuoteI search about a character to propose you and I  ll post it.

Sounds good. Also, just because we'll likely need more, will make another rebel with:
Result: 4, 4, 2, 2,
Comment: rebelchar III
Result: 3, 6, 2, 4,
Result: 3, 2, 1, 4,
Total: 9
Result: 6, 6, 2, 6,
Total: 18
Result: 6, 1, 2, 3,
Total: 11
Result: 1, 2, 5, 1,
Total: 8
Result: 6, 3, 5, 1,

OHOHOHO now this you can start a party with. Time for a character I've been wanting to play for a while now then.. ^^

Snake

Alright. Please let me know today before 6 est; so I can work on it overnight after I go offline. I have all the books and information needed for the RP in a notepad file.

Roleplay Frog

Sariff the second go.:

QuoteThe hate, that the Darkon people had to endure during his childhood caused enough issue, with those prideful and racist Eulevians

Not the setting lore.

QuoteThe Great thief lord of Darkon

Darkon is a war-lord, not a thief. While Darkon V had a less.. expansive strategy, it is not a nation of thieves.

QuoteThis rebellion that has taken hold in his great lands, will be snuffed out.

Eulevir has been conquered and is rebelling. You are the invaders.

QuotePeace is such a fleeting thing after all, all it takes is a little push and the treaty the War-General made will be for naught.

It's not a treaty. It's a conquest in disguise. Darkon has won and now pretends there is a treaty and consent to gain the cooperation of the Eulevian populus, simple war-strategy.
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm just not convinced you understand the premise, which also means you would not understand partners roleplaying with you and vice versa.
I'm also not super fond of the coupling of misoginy and utter disrespect for any sexpartners, yes, it's ic, but it is strongly implied. Sorry for your wasted effort, but I don't think this is a good fit, overall.

Character Denied

OyabunKobold

Okay :3 understandable I guess I wasnt clear in places I needed to be.

Hope you have a good game though I might stalk it on occasion to watch the chaos go down.

Have fun everyone!  ;D

Roleplay Frog

Name: Myael Shadowsong
Class(es): Witch, Feytouched Hexer 7 (favored, + hp)
Race: Half-Elf
Allegiance/title: Rebels, Infiltrator
Description: Pretty much like the picture
Fetishes: Corruption, enslavement, kinky bondage thingies happening to her, mind control, beasties, futas, exotic partners, impersonation.
Dislikes: Cruelty and painful stuffs.
Backstory:
Not all elves are kind and harmless and good.. or require to be so, while still aiding the side of freedom and opposing Darkonian rule. Myael was such a case. While directing her magic primarly towards the foes of goodness it is most certainly not the holy magic some would prefer. Not that the dire times leave people much choice.

Where once she was a lewd outcast, an elf dabbling too far into darker kinds of magic since her very childhood, now she becomes a useful infiltrator and agent for the rebels, using the enemies desires against them. She's not the most powerful in direct combat, but rather dangerous, if allowed time to 'work' on her targets. She's also unusually lustful for an elf, with a particular taste for the feminine gender. Not that the expects anyone to turn the tables on her. That'd be awful!

She actually has little interest in the rebellion as a whole, but she does take offense to Darkons forces, for some reason or another, and does plan on 'recruiting' a more 'open minded' girlfriend from among their forces.. no one would mind, now, would they?

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Tried licking toad familiar once.. didn't.. have the proclaimed effects..
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Right here.. if you think about it, 20 years wouldn't change -where- I am, just how old I am..
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: Depends.. how beautiful are we talking and are there any witnesses?.. alright alright, rescue 'em..

Str 9 -1
Dex 14 +2
Con  12 +1
Int 11 --
Wis 10 --
Cha 22 +6

HP: 41 Armor Class: 12 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30 ft
Saving Throws: Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +5
Class/Racial Feats
Class
Familiar:Toad (+3 hp and scent, 2 dex and +1 armor class) Spellcasting, Symbiosis, Patron Spells(enchantment), Hex IV, DC 19, Hexes: Summers heat, Seduce, Cackle, Misfortune, Fairy wings 7 minutes/day

Racial
+2 Charisma, skill focus concentration, sleep immunity, +2 perception, +2 to saves vs enchantment, low light vision.

Chosen Feats:
Accursed Hex, Improved Initiative, Combat Casting

Traits: Focused mind, Elven reflexes
Skills:
Intimidate: 16
Concentration: 16

Equipment and items:
Headband of Alluring Charisma (4000)
Belt of Mighty Constitution (4000)
Robe of Needles (1000)
Anatomy doll (1000) (No relation between these last two items.)

Attacks
Last resort, poke them with an icy dagger +4, (1d4 +1d6 frost, 19-20 x2)

Spellcasting Per day: 4/6/5/3/2 DC: 16 + spellgrade
Usually Memorized:
0: Arcane mark, Light, Detect magic, Message
1: Adhesive spittle, Bouncy body, Cheetah's sprint, Icycle dagger, Invisible servant, Alter self
2: Cure moderate wounds, Detect thoughts, Glitterdust, Summon Swarm, Unnatural lust,
3: Prehensile hair, Pain strike, Swarm of Frogs
4: Black Tentacles, Masochistic shadow

Random notez!

Result: 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 5,
Total: 18

Snake

Name: Akame Nightwind
Class(es): Sorcerer 7; FCB: +1Hp/+1 Skill Rank (due to feat)
Race: Half-elf?
Allegiance/title: Neutral (Starts on Rebel's side)
Description: Largely similar to picture
Fetishes: Prison rape, Forced Bestiality, Light Torture/ To others: Fem-dom, mild torture
Dislikes: Permanent physical scarring, Scat, Watersports, Vore (doubtful it'd come up but i'm putting it in anyway), death / All that's already listed
Backstory: It needs to be stated that Akame doesn't know her father and has few memories of her mother. Akame was only told that her mother escaped from Darkon before she was born through a combination of spell-use, confidants and sheer dumb luck. She was raised by some of her mother's closest friends after she was left with them around the age of 5 or so with no explanation of why. Her half-elven traits and slower maturation made her feel like she'd always be small. She was treated well like any other half-elf would be, Akame was always a little withdrawn; maybe a bit envious of how other kids had wonderful relationships with their birthparents. Not to say her own life was bad, just it was something she noticed more and more. She looked nothing like her foster parents; having dark hair and more human features than they did. She tapped into a unique ability to talk to birds, not all birds; just ravens for some reason. Several of them formed a small flock of about 3-4 individuals that accompanied her everywhere.

As she began to grow; reaching physical maturity a while after all of her human counterparts were all fully grown adults. Akame felt like she was always going to remain behind the humans, even if they did treat her in a friendly way. It was around this particular time she began to experience strange feelings in her body; dark, ominous and sometimes frightening dreams of screams, violence, bloodshed. Which would trigger her to awaken only to be horrified by the sight of her left arm that'd transmuted into a large black and red fleshed demon's claw, it would fade away and return to normal once she calmed down; but left her confused.

This was also the signal of manifesting magical powers; displaying all of the signs like altering candles so that their flames were an inky black with a bloodred heart, or causing pure clear water to turn dark and began to look as if blood had been dripped into it. This would ultimately result in her being thought of as "dangerous" by her foster parents, whom had no experience dealing with the seemingly evil taint, and asked to leave but not before being properly supplied for the best possible chance. Alone in the world again, feeling unwelcomed wherever she wandered due to her increasing instability thanks to the damned energies she carried. Akame didn't know what she was supposed to do.  Until she found the rebellion, where she joined them to have a place to belong.

Even within the rebel forces she still has angry, violent urges toward bloodshed. How she deals with it may end up being problematic though.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone  to know: That she talks to ravens (she tries to do it in private when she can)
Where do you see your character in twenty years: No clue. She's determined to use that demon claw of hers to carve a name for herself in the world, morality be damned
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: Ignore her; she's useless.
Ability Scores: Str: 10 (+0); Dex: 18 (+4); Con: 13 (+1); Int: 15 (+2); Wis: 10 (+0); Cha: 18 (+4)

short version character sheet

Racial Benefits: +2 Cha; Lvl 4: +2 Dex. Languages known: Common, Elven, Abyssal, Draconic. Elven Immunities (Immune to sleep and +2 vs enchantments); Adaptability (Stealth); Keen Senses; Low-Light Vision; Elf Blood; Blended Vision (replaces Multitalented, requires low-light vision) Darkvision 60'; Speak with Ravens|
Traits: Elven Reflexes; Magical Knack (Bull's Strength)
HD: 7d6+14 (48 Hp Total using averages if allowed)
AC: 10 +4 Dex + 1 Deflection = (AC: 15)
Total Attack Modifiers: +3 Melee/ +7 Ranged or Finesse
Total Saves: +5/+6/+5
Skills: Acrobatics +8; Bluff +10; Intimidate +11; Knowledge (Arcana) +12; Knowledge(Planes) +8; Perception +9; Spellcraft +8; Stealth +14
Feats: Fast Learner (+1 hp/+1 Skill rank per level); Weapon Finesse; Skill Focus (Knowledge: Arcana); Empower Spell, Great Fortitude, Eschew Materials

Class Abilities: Sorcerer

Spellcasting (Inf/7/7/5 per day) (DC: 17 +spell level)
Cantrips
Bloodline: Abyssal
Bloodline Powers:  Claws (1d6 magic; 2 attacks) (instead of 3+cha mod can I just have them toggle on and off with an infinite duration?)
Demon Resistances: Resist Electricity 5; +2 vs Poison

Spells Known: 0-lvl: Light, Prestidigitation, Jolt, Mage Hand, Spark, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound
1st Level: Mage Armor, Grease, Vanish, Burning Hands, Charm Person
2nd Lvl: Mirror Image, Levitate, Scorching Ray
3rd lvl: Summon Monster III, Haste

Equipment & Inventory

Weapons: Claw attacks: (2) 1d6 magic; Dagger 1d4- 19-20/x2- 10'; Light Crossbow 1d8- 19/x2- 80'
Rings: of Feather Fall, Of Protection +1
Hands: Gloves of Recon
Cloak/Shoulders: Cloak of Elvenkind
Wrists: Sleeves of Many Garments

Sorcerer's Kit (Backpack, Bedroll, Flint/Steel, Iron Pot, Mess Kit, Soap, (5) Rations, Waterskin, 50' Rope)
(2) Sacks
(3) Healing Potions (CLW)
Grooming Kit
Chronicler's Kit (Map Case, (2) ink vials, (2) Ink pens, (10) Sheets of paper, (2) Blank Journals; 20' Measuring cord)
Bandolier (worn as a belt)
String/Twine
Traveler's Clothes

Roleplay Frog

Akame:

Lorewise: Is maturation a word? Hrmnn... *shrug*
Anyway, before I wanna go on I gotta assume she wasn't raised in Eulevir, because that's a kingdom filled with elves and open to half-elves so the growing up slow thing would not have troubled her there.

Human tormentors? Ok, you'll have to elaborate a bit more for me before I dig deeper into this character. Where was she that she was tormented? I get what you're going for, but you're basically establishing a place outside of both Darkon and Eulevian jurisdiction, and thats fine, but you'll have to elaborate a bunch more here.

Also, what methods of the rebellion would she disagree with, out of curiosity?

Overall, not opposed, but I want more details on.. details before I go on here. To put it simple, considering who'd have been looking for her, in my mind-cannon, only Eulevir had the power to deter Darkonian agents, Eulevians are if not elves themselfs, rather tolerant of half-elves, so..

Mister Ugly

Hey Frog that used to be Deva!!

Does the queen have a last name...kinda important for a princess to know this!
I am to the point of needed that last bit!!

Should have her posted later to day...sorry been very busy with real life!

<MU
Albert Einstein

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Mister Ugly on May 01, 2018, 04:14:57 PM
Hey Frog that used to be Deva!!

Does the queen have a last name...kinda important for a princess to know this!
I am to the point of needed that last bit!!

Should have her posted later to day...sorry been very busy with real life!

<MU

Take a guess what might've kissed me.

Yes she does. It's cleverly hidden in the intro. I totally know it out of the top of my head, why do you ask. :P

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 01, 2018, 04:24:21 PM
Take a guess what might've kissed me.

Yes she does. It's cleverly hidden in the intro. I totally know it out of the top of my head, why do you ask. :P

Damn I needed my reading glasses...getting old is a Bitch!!

I found where it was cleverly hidden in plain sight for those that actually made a preception Check!

MU
Albert Einstein

Sye

Is it possible to create a character that was on the Darkonian side unwillingly and was rescued to be brought back to the other side years later? It's an old character that was made for another game, but the group disbanded and would love to see her possibly grow. Can change things if needed as well.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 01, 2018, 04:46:45 PM
Is it possible to create a character that was on the Darkonian side unwillingly and was rescued to be brought back to the other side years later? It's an old character that was made for another game, but the group disbanded and would love to see her possibly grow. Can change things if needed as well.

As long as you adjust it to this games lore I'm happy to take a look. She should suffer some after-effects of Darkonian indoctrination, but it -is- possible.

Sye

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 01, 2018, 04:49:52 PM
As long as you adjust it to this games lore I'm happy to take a look. She should suffer some after-effects of Darkonian indoctrination, but it -is- possible.

More than happy to and what kind of after-effects? I have a lot of ideas right now and just going through them one at a time.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 01, 2018, 04:54:40 PM
More than happy to and what kind of after-effects? I have a lot of ideas right now and just going through them one at a time.

You are free to pilot more than one character, if you can do so actively.

All of Darkon is subject to some serious loyalty- mind control enslavement action, severity of which depends on cooperation. They epitomize the LE alignment. I'll let you come up with the details as per your fetishes.

Sye

Are there other groups that work with the Darkonian Lord in exchange for land and prestige? In return they will do some of the dirty work and handle getting them slaves, bodies for the cause, and information?

Roleplay Frog

Akame second peek:

Lore looking a lot more sorted now
Mechanics: Works for me.

We already discussed other stuff, so..

Approved
Feel free to go ahead and post her charsheet/ post for her. We'll see where she goes in the storyline. ^^

QuoteAre there other groups that work with the Darkonian Lord in exchange for land and prestige? In return they will do some of the dirty work and handle getting them slaves, bodies for the cause, and information?

I could see that, sure. Feel free to write one up that suits your needs. Though the current Lord Darkon would rather slurp 'em up than leave 'em independent in the long run.

Sye

Ok and I will write something up tonight after date night.

Mister Ugly

I am working up the background but wanted to get this posted so the deva Frog can look it over..

MU

Name: Miranda Tir'einen -- Princess of Eulevir
Class(es): Blade Bound Magus L6/ Hunter L1 --[Favored Class 6 points to add one Extra Magus Arcana per elf FC]
Allegiance/title: Rebellion/ Princess
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Description: Miranda has moonlight white hair and lovely blue eyes. She has a lithe dancer/runners build with human sized breasts a slim waist and what many a male has said a 'damn fine ass'
Fetishes: Forced nudity, More then one partner at the same time, claimed by a powerful male/demon [hopefully to escape], piercings, well endowed males, monsterious partners
Dislikes: permenant body Alteration, Scat, death
Backstory:
Being the youngest child and daughter of the Queen gave Miranda a bit more leeway then her siblings. She was an extra spare after all and no one thought she would ever be more then a lady of the court. They were wrong. Mirianda was a precocious child, Smart and quick she was barely in her teens when she was out running the country side. She learned to fight and hunt and then learned about her magic and how to hareness it.

Miranda was the type to not take being told no well. She did not always fit in at court even though it was clear she had inhierated her mother's famed beauty but not the Queen's tact or charisma. When she was just starting her hunt training she found a clutch of Cooshee pups and took a shine to the runt of the litter. Naming him 'Fierce warrior' [now it is mostly fierce or fea] she tended to it and helped it grow and discovered a companion and friend that was beyond the norm for its race...Fierce was smarter then the normal Cooshee and most other animals and soon the pair of them ran over the country side.

Miranda had been training as a Sword mage, something none of the rest of her family were. She used her quickness to make up for her slim build and average strength. She thought her path was laid out as a sword Magus until she had attended a required function at the castle one her mother had request. she found the function tiring and left early to stay in her room but woke in the middle of the night to a calling. Her feet led her to an ancient part of the castle's armory. There in a box sealed with wax she found a Black bladed Elf sword. Picking it up she felt a present and then bond to the sword. The next morning when she walked in to ask her mother about the sword silence rippled across the court. For the Black blade was a legend in royal family...only twice before had it bound itself and each time when had been when the kingdom was in great danger. The last time it had been called 'Mori'tira' or 'Black Guard'.

Miranda trained in earnest and even went with ehr mother when they first met with Drakon V. Never was she intorduced as the princess but just as one of the queen's guards. As things got worst and Drakon VI came to power, who she was was kept quiet and others posed as the princess in public.

The war was a harsh learning experience for Miranda. She had been sent to help bolster the defense of a town. The spirited defense failed and all she could do was put her sword and a few other things in a bag and let her friend Fierce take them and bury them and protect them. She was captured and like the other beautiful females were passed around. For whatever reason she ended up with the officers and for several weeks learned all about the re-education expected of the females of Eulevir. She lost her virginity in every way possible and was always naked and wore a leather collar and used by all manner of the various officers...It was luck they never learned who she really was ...at least until she was rescued in a daring raid by some rebels. One of whom recognized her. She has learned that Drakon VI was very upset to learn that the royal princess had been captured and then allowed to escape.

Since then she has been quietly Supportive of Shaira the leader of the rebellion and has fought the Drakonites at many places...She has spoken at small gatherings and is considering if she should reach out to other countries for help. For now though she hunts and kills the enemy of her people. 

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Miranda came to enjoy being dominated and trained as a sex toy and the rough sex
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Supporting her Mother the Queen in ruling the kingdom
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: for a moment wished she was the maiden but then helps her to wherever she needs to go!

Str   10  (base 9 +1 Level= 10)      
Dex  20  (base 16 +2 race +2 magic Item= 20) [+5]
Con  12  (base 14 -2 race= 12) [+1]
Int   17   (base 15 +2 race= 17) [+3]
Wis  14  (base 14) [+2]      
Cha  11  (base 11)

HP: At 2018-05-01 14:27:40, (uid: 56095) rolls: 6d8 Result: 32 +8 [L1] + 7 [con] HP: 47
Armor Class: 19 Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft
Saving Throws: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +9
Class/Racial Feats
Elf
Elf:
+2 dex, +2 int, -2 Con
Languages: Common, Elven, Infernal, Abyssal, Orc, Draconic, Sylvan
Immune to Magic Sleep effects; +2 racial save against enchantments spells and effects
Keen senses: +2 racial to perception
Silent Hunter: Reduce pentaly for using stealth while moving by 5. Can Make sleath check while running at DC 20.
Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word "elven" in its name as a martial weapon.
Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
Magus Blade Bound
Magus: Blade bound L6
Skill Points: 30
Arcane Pool= 7
Cantrips
Spell Combat
Spell Strike
Spell Recall
Black Blade
Hunter
Hunter: L1
Skill Points: 9
Animal Companion
Animal Focus
Nature Training
Orisons
Wild Empathy

Traits:
Arcane Revitalization: Once per day, when confrim a crit hit with weapon attack, Regain 1 Arcane pool point.
Two World Magic: Add Touch of Fatigue to list of Cantrips
Lessons of Faith: Once per day, Reroll a saving throw.
Drawback
Doubt: Whenever you fail a skill or ability check, you take a –4 penalty on that type of skill or ability check for the next hour.

Chosen Feats/Magus Arcana:
L1: Weapon Finesse
L3: Extra Magus Arcana- Song of Arcane Triumph
L5: Iron Will
Magus Bonus Feat L5: Deadly Agility
L6: Magus Arcana- Animate Weapon
FC Bonus Magus Arcana- Spell Scar
L7: Boon Companion
Alertness when holding Blackblade

Skills: Climb +4, Fly +9, Handle Animal +5, Heal +1, Intimidate +9, Knowledge [Arcana] +8, Know [Geography] +7, Know [Nobility] +4, Perception +13/15* [alertness], Ride +9, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +10, Stealth +11, Survival +8, UMD +9

Hunter Companion

Name: Fierce Warrior or just Fierce
Animal Companion: Precocious Cooshee [Elven Dog] Level 5
Link, Share Spells, Ability Scorce Increase +1 Int::
Size Medium; Speed 40 ft.; AC +4 natural armor; Attack bite (+8/1d6+2 plus trip), claws (+8/1d4+2);
Ability Scores Str 14, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 5, Wis 16, Cha 10.; Special Qualities scent
BAB +3; CMB +8; CMD +10
Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +6;
AC 19; Init +5; HP 27 +10 =37; At 2018-05-01 12:56:42, (uid: 56095) rolls: 5d8 Result: 27
Skills: Perception [2] +9, Stealth [1] +13, Sense Motive [1] +7; Survival [1] +7 [+11*] [Racial bonus to stealth +4 due to coloration/ +8 in natural Environment] [*scent]
Feats: Weapon Finesse, Iron Will, Agile Maneuvers
Tricks: Hunt Training, Bury, Fetch, Watch
Hunter Tricks: Uses 4/day -- Rattling Strike, Tangling Strike, Uncanny Senses

Equipment and items:
+2 Black Blade-- Elven Thornblade--Alertness when wielded; Black Blade Strike; Telepathy; Unbreakable; Energy Attunement
Arcane Pool 2; Int 12, Wis/Cha 8 , Ego 8
Mithral Chain Shirt [1100gp]
Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 --- [4000gp]
Pearl of Power [1st] x3 -- [3000gp]
Wand of Cure Light Wounds [750gp]
Feather Token Whip [500gp]
Short Bow [30gp], quiver +20 Arrows, Elven leaf blade x2 [80gp], Silk Weave Magi kit [44gp], Silkweave cloak [20gp],

Wealth: 26gp

Attacks
+2 Black Blade [Elven Thornblade]; +11 , 1d6+5, 18-20/x2, M, P/S [+9 when used with Spell combat]
Elven Leaf Blade; +9, 1d4+5, 18-20/x2, M, P/S
Short Bow; +9, 1d6, 20/x3, Rng 60, M, P
Animate Weapon; +9/+4, Weapon

Spellcasting
Magus: 5,5,4
Cantrips: All + Touch of Fatigue
Touch of Fatigue, Ray of Frost, Prestidigitation, Daze, Dancing Lights

Grade 1: Color spray, Expeditious Retreat, Frostbite [1], Grease, Magic Missile, Shield [1], Shock Grasp [1], Snowball [1], Vanish [1], Feather Fall, Infernal Healing
Grade 2: Glitterdust, Frigid Touch [1], Mirror Image [1], Rock Whip [1], Alter Self, Bladed Dash [1]

Hunter: 4,2
Orisons:
Detect Magic, Read Magic, Purify Food and Water, Resistance

Grade 1: Entangle, Acid Maw, Summon Nature's Ally I

Spell-Scars:[18 total]
Shield [1][25gp], Feather Fall [1][25gp], Infernal Healing [1][25gp], Bladed Dash [4][100gp], Mirrow Image [4][100gp], Grease [1][25gp], Expeditious Retreat [1][25gp], Alter Self [4][100gp], Color Spray [1][25gp] Total 450gp

Random notez!

Miranda Tir'einen
Elf Bladebound Magus 6/ Hunter 1 CG
HP 47 /  Speed 30ft Init 5
AC 19 Fort 8 Ref 9 Will 9 CMB +4 BAB 4
+2 Elven Thorn Blade -Blackblade +11 (1d6+5, 18-20/x2) Elven Leaf Blade +9 (1d4+5, 18-20/x2) Short Bow +9 (1d6, 20/x3)
+2 Black blade [Spell combat] +9 (1d6+5, 18-20/x2)
Str 10 (0) Dex 20 (5) Con 12 (1) Wis 14 (2) Int 17 (3) Cha 11 (0)
Skills Climb +4, Fly +9, Handle Animal +5, Heal +1, Intimidate +9, Knowledge [Arcana] +8, Know [Geography] +7, Know [Nobility] +4,
Perception +13/15* [alertness], Ride +9, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +10, Stealth +11, Survival +8, UMD +9
Spells 0- Touch of Fatigue, Ray of Frost, Prestidigitation, Daze, Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Purify Food and Water, Resistance
1- Frostbite, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Snowball, Vanish, Entangle, Acid Maw, Summon Nature's Ally I
2- Frigid Touch, Mirror Image, Rock Whip, Bladed Dash
Spell-Scars Shield, feather fall, Infernal healing, Bladed Dash, Mirror Image, Grease, Expeditious Retreat, Alter Self, Color Spray

Albert Einstein

Sye

For deities, all cannon from Pathfinder or is there different ones that you want used?

Sye

Dice rolls: One is a 4 and not sure if I can reroll another set?

, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13[/url]
118797   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-01 22:41:34   At 2018-05-01 22:41:34, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14
118796   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-01 22:41:28   At 2018-05-01 22:41:28, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11
118795   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-01 22:41:23   At 2018-05-01 22:41:23, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 17
118794   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-01 22:41:17   At 2018-05-01 22:41:17, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 4
118793   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-01 22:40:46   At 2018-05-01 22:40:46, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 01, 2018, 09:51:25 PM
For deities, all cannon from Pathfinder or is there different ones that you want used?
I'm fine with whatever.. and geesh, a 4. Impressive. :P

Miranda: I tend to read the backstory first, usually mechanics are less of an issue on this website. *nods sagely*
I will say that we seem to have a white-haired-archer thing going on.. and I'm fine with that. obscures the real rebellion leader proper. ^^

Sye

Hmmm if I use this link as an example of a 4...man never had a low stat like that ever lol Unless you say I can reroll XD

https://dmingwithcharisma.com/2011/10/dd-stats-in-simple-language/

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 02, 2018, 07:32:29 AM
Miranda: I tend to read the backstory first, usually mechanics are less of an issue on this website. *nods sagely*
I will say that we seem to have a white-haired-archer thing going on.. and I'm fine with that. obscures the real rebellion leader proper. ^^

Alrighty back story done for the princess... comments? yeas? nays? suggestions?
Albert Einstein

Waldham

@Roleplay Frog :
Where do the campaign take place ?
In the capital of the Kingdom of Eulevir ? In the Darkon Empire ? Both ?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 02, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
Hmmm if I use this link as an example of a 4...man never had a low stat like that ever lol Unless you say I can reroll XD

https://dmingwithcharisma.com/2011/10/dd-stats-in-simple-language/

Well, technically your stats total is over 60, which is the official benchmark. That said if the 4 fills you with more dread than inspiration, I'll let you reroll but the second result you'll have to take. (3 incoming :P)

QuoteIn the capital of the Kingdom of Eulevir ?
Primarly that.

Alrighty back story done for the princess... comments? yeas? nays? suggestions?

Will take a looksie soon!

Roleplay Frog

Miranda

Storystuff: A few grammar/typo hiccups. Am sure you can do better. Also, I guess you mean a diplomatic meaning with Darkon V? Either way, I heavily recommend a proof-reading.

How did she get her saves that high? Feel like I'm missing something...

Sye

Rolling with a new concept and before I follow through, would like to know more about how the churches are possibly handling the treaty? Would they send some of their people to the Darkonians to show good will or no?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 02, 2018, 07:04:04 PM
Rolling with a new concept and before I follow through, would like to know more about how the churches are possibly handling the treaty? Would they send some of their people to the Darkonians to show good will or no?

Darkon is far too militaristic to bother much with religion, worse, they're more on the demon-worshipping side of things. I'd see the church/temple as more opposed than anything.
Religion only exists in so far as it is a good tool to control people with, to that end Darkon VI would show interest  in getting the priests on his side.

Sye

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 02, 2018, 06:18:18 PM
Miranda

Storystuff: A few grammar/typo hiccups. Am sure you can do better. Also, I guess you mean a diplomatic meaning with Darkon V? Either way, I heavily recommend a proof-reading.

How did she get her saves that high? Feel like I'm missing something...

Story stuff? hmm well I do have dyslexia So there are times even with proof reading and spell check I misspell or even leave a word out! Let me look that over again!

Saves hmm
Well..

Magus L6  F +5 R +2 W +5
Hunter L1 F +2 R +2 W 0
Ability      F +1 R +5  W+2
Iron Will                    W +2

Fort +5+2+1 = 8 check
Reflex +2+2+5 = 9 Check
Will +5+0+2+2= 9 Check

So Unless I have been doing Multiclass wrong for a long time My numbers check out...where do you see them as incorrect?

MU

Albert Einstein

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Mister Ugly on May 02, 2018, 09:30:11 PM
Story stuff? hmm well I do have dyslexia So there are times even with proof reading and spell check I misspell or even leave a word out! Let me look that over again!

Saves hmm
Well..

Magus L6  F +5 R +2 W +5
Hunter L1 F +2 R +2 W 0
Ability      F +1 R +5  W+2
Iron Will                    W +2

Fort +5+2+1 = 8 check
Reflex +2+2+5 = 9 Check
Will +5+0+2+2= 9 Check

So Unless I have been doing Multiclass wrong for a long time My numbers check out...where do you see them as incorrect?

MU

I missed the iron will mixed in among the magus things. Just make sure your roleplay-partners can understand you, there is a spell-check function on this site, anyway. I'ma tentatively Approve. head on over to the charsheets and rebels ic.

@Saika and Waldham:
I'll keep recruiting open, but plan to kick things off for reals on the weekend.

Flying Tengu

Sorry, I don't think I'm up to taking part in this after all.  Best of luck, and I hope everyone has a great time!

Roleplay Frog

Oook! Letting everyone know that I'll get this rolling fully by friday, going into the weekend. By all means you can still submit characters afterwards(we could use another for Darkon for now), but I'll slowly move thing towards the ooc as possible.

Sye

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 03, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

@Saika and Waldham:
I'll keep recruiting open, but plan to kick things off for reals on the weekend.

Ok and I will finish it by then. Work has been hectic.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 03, 2018, 10:23:21 PM
Ok and I will finish it by then. Work has been hectic.

No rush. Things are still organizin about, as far as I'm concerned.. and worst case, you'll have to wait a little, lose nothing.

Sye

I am looking at building an Aasimar and would like to know if I can take on alternate racial traits?

Zaer Darkwail

I think you can, as I build tiefling using alternatice race trait and also alternative tiefling (asura spawn).

Sye

Woot ok and when I first saw your character I thought "CHISS!" and slapped myself since it was the wrong game system.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, Chiss fit race wise for my char appearance. Besides Nightcrawler from marvel comics.

Sye

That was my second guess and damn. He looks very nice XD

Roleplay Frog

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 04, 2018, 01:49:53 AM
Evil smurf!

Do not write those things without warning! Almost spilled my coco all over the screen! If I wanted really play evil smurf (a blue gnome), I would had used pic in spoilers.

Badass papa smurf

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 04, 2018, 01:52:43 AM
Do not write those things without warning! Almost spilled my coco all over the screen! If I wanted really play evil smurf (a blue gnome), I would had used pic in spoilers.

Badass papa smurf

Roleplay frog- Coco hunter

That's not evil, that's metal!

'Time to smurf someone up boys!'

Sye

lol Well smurf was the furthest from my mind and Papa Smurf looks like he means business. Better lock the doors and hide before someone gets hurt.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 04, 2018, 01:55:33 AM
That's not evil, that's metal!

'Time to smurf someone up boys!'

Who says evil cannot be metal as well?
;)

Sye

New rolls:

Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14[/url]
118925   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-04 02:18:03   At 2018-05-04 02:18:03, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
118924   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-04 02:17:54   At 2018-05-04 02:17:54, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8
118923   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-04 02:17:47   At 2018-05-04 02:17:47, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 7
118922   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-04 02:17:39   At 2018-05-04 02:17:39, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
118921   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-04 02:17:29   At 2018-05-04 02:17:29, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 10

Waldham

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Waldham on May 04, 2018, 03:18:01 AM
Did you authorize the background skills ?

I will if it fits a character, basically. If you mean backround traits?

Zaer Darkwail

No, he meant Background Skills, a pathfinder published homebrew rule which is commonly used in E pathfinder games. Basically it splits skills between background and adventuring skills, for background skills you get 2 more skill points per level. Background skills include skills which do not show up in adventuring often but would fit to char concepts.

Example; wizard who worked as scribe in past would have ranks in linquistic and profession [scribe] skills. Neither skill is used often in adventures in general, compared to perception and knowledge [arcana]. So basically get free skill ranks to spend to 'flavorful' skill without 'nerfing' yourself for adventuring aspects.

Roleplay Frog

Yeah if I didn't know about it I don't think most people have, let's not do that. I can make a Profession (Baker) character and still be scary. :P

Snake

I"m thinking ona secondary char that's full blown darkonite Tiefling :3

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Snake on May 04, 2018, 01:33:01 PM
I"m thinking ona secondary char that's full blown darkonite Tiefling :3

Go wild. Feel free to hammer 'em up in the OOC of the game.

Waldham

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Waldham on May 04, 2018, 05:12:46 PM
I sent a pm, Roleplay Frog, for my character.

Well, I can't fault your confidence at least, that much I'll allude to.

Sye

@ Roleplay Frog

I have sent you a PM of my character sheet and hope it meet approval or editable to be approved.

Sye

Name:Shiva Amaran
Class(es): Cleric 7 (Favored class feature +1 skill rank)
Deity: Pharasma Also Archetypes and favoured class bonus noted here.
Race: Aasimar (Outsider Native)
Allegiance/title:Rebellion / Lady of the Cycle
Alignment:N

Description: Shiva has a petite frame beneath her blue and white clerical robes. Those who get to see her in the night can watch as the moonlight makes her white hair shine like silver against her iridescent skin. Some have even noted, if they were close enough, that she smelled like spring and her breath like flowers. On the center of her chest is a birthmark that looks like the symbol of Pharasma.

Fetishes: Non-con, Dubious con, Bondage, Oral, Threesome, Corruption, Rough sex, Dominance, Mind Control
Dislikes: Scat/Golden showers, Gore, Death, Vore, Pregnancy, Mutilation

Backstory:

Shiva Amaran is the daughter of the previous Lady of the Cycle, Mari Amaran. However her mother was taken by a Darkonite and when she was found months, she was already with child and her mental state corrupted. Shiva was told her mother died during child birth and if it wasn’t for her birthmark and chance of race, then she too may have joined her mother as Darkonian blood flows in her veins. To avoid a scandal, she was hidden away in the Church of Pharasma and grew up always with someone beside her to aid in disguising her for “her eyes showed what she really was.”

Despite this kind of treatment, she studied medicine and using the resources given to her to become a known surgeon within the land of Eulevian which allowed her debut to their society formally at the age of 21. She found a way to best use her healing touch coupled with the medical tools that were at hand to heal without or with minimal scarring and coming up with medicines from herbs and plants that could assist with the healing process or other ailments.

The downside to her is that she is blunt and tactless most of the time, and seems aloof. She knows that the church does power plays and that she is merely a pawn to gain favor and wondered if the stories about her mother was true or if she was “given” to someone in the Darkon empire in hopes for a fleeting peace. She also doesn’t allow her emotions to dictate her and losing control of herself is probably the most frightening thing.

Her views on the Darkon Empire is “what is the end-game?” What is the motives besides what everyone sees on the surface and how both sides are just opponents on a chess board. Even though she was told that if she meets anyone from there to turn them in or kill them on sight, she doubts she can even do that. After all, she tries to preserve life, not take it. More importantly, she feels like a bystander watching to see how much of this darkness will grow before it spills over and either corrupts the light or if the light will match with a brilliance of its own. For everything in this world is about balance to find peace.

Hobbies: Chess, Medicine, Plants, and Studying

Bonus questions!
She feels pangs of jealousy of her fellow Eulevians for their freedom and beauty. She also yearns to know what it is like to be loved as a person and not as a figurehead.

To be free from the church and to have her own clinic. Maybe even have someone in her life that can get past her bloodline.

Assist them and move on once the maiden was no longer in danger.

Str 8 (-1)
Dex 10 (0)
Con 10 (0)
Int 13 (+1)
Wis 16 (+3)
Cha 15 (+2)

HP: 39

Armor Class:  10+0+4=14
Mithral chain shirt

Initiative Bonus: 0
Speed: 30 ft
Saving Throws:

Fort 5+0 = 5
Ref 2+0 = 2
Will 5+3 = 8

Class/Racial Feats
RACIAL:
Celestial Resistance: Aasimars have acid resistance 5, cold resistance 5, and electricity resistance 5.
You gain an additional +2 racial bonus to your Constitution score (Replaces Daylight)

Dark Vision: 60 ft

Skilled: Aasimar have a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Perception checks.

CLASS:
Channel Energy: 4d6
Channeling energy causes a burst that affects all creatures of one type (either undead or living) in a 30-foot radius centered on the cleric. The amount of damage dealt or healed is equal to 1d6 points of damage plus 1d6 points of damage for every two cleric levels beyond 1st (2d6 at 3rd, 3d6 at 5th, and so on). Creatures that take damage from channeled energy receive a Will save to halve the damage. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 the cleric’s level + the cleric’s Charisma modifier. Creatures healed by channel energy cannot exceed their maximum hit point total—all excess healing is lost. A cleric may channel energy a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier. This is a standard action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. A cleric can choose whether or not to include herself in this effect.
A cleric must be able to present her holy symbol to use this ability (birthmark is her symbol focus)

Spontaneous Casting:
A good cleric (or a neutral cleric of a good deity) can channel stored spell energy into healing spells that she did not prepare ahead of time. The cleric can “lose” any prepared spell that is not an orison or domain spell in order to cast any cure spell of the same spell level or lower (a cure spell is any spell with “cure” in its name).

LANGUAGES:

Celestial
Abyssal
Infernal
Common
Elven
Sylvan
Dwarven
Draconic

Chosen Feats:
Cosmopolitan
Improved Channeling +2 DC
Extra Channel +2 Channel Energy
Selective Channel

Traits: (also, Drawbacks if applicable)

Birthmark: Benefits: This birthmark can serve you as a divine focus for casting spells, and as a physical manifestation of your faith, and it increases your devotion to your god. You gain a +2 trait bonus on all saving throws against charm and compulsion effects.

Stabilizing Touch: Benefit(s) Once per day, you can use stabilize as a spell-like ability, but with a range of touch.

Skills:

2+1
Appraise (Int) 3 +0+1 = 4
Craft (Int) Alchemy/Medicine: 3+1+1=5
Diplomacy (Cha) 3+2+1+2=8
Heal (Wis) 3+4+3=10
Knowledge (arcana) (Int) 3+5+1= 9
Knowledge (history) (Int) 3+2+1=6
Knowledge (nobility) (Int) 3+1+1=5
Knowledge (planes) (Int) 3+3+1=7
Knowledge (religion) (Int) 3+5+1=9
Linguistics (Int) 3+1+1=5
Profession(Wis) Doctor/Surgeon:  3+1+3=7
Sense Motive (Wis) 3+1+3=7
Spellcraft (Int) 3+1+1=5
Perception (Wis) 3+2+2+3=10
Survival (Wis) 3+1+3=7

Equipment and items:
Ring of Sustenance
Vest of Surgery (4lbs): This emerald vest has four prominent and bulging pockets along its front.
The wearer is always treated as if using a healer’s kit when making Heal checks. Once per day, the wearer can make a DC 20 Heal check as if attempting to treat deadly wounds. If the check is successful, it cures 1d4 points of ability damage instead of hit point damage.
Mithral Shirt (10lbs)
Pouch, Spell Components (2lbs)

Bag, Handy Haversack (5lbs):
Soap (1lbs worth, but weightless in bag)
Bedroll
Blanket
Rope, Spider Silk (50 ft)
Twine (50 ft)
String (50 ft)
Torch, Everburning
Journal (50 pg) x 2
Charcoal (wrapped separately) x5
Ink penx2
Ink, Black (In separate pouch)
Outfit, Monk
Kit, Healers
Tools, Surgeon’s
Kit, Antidote

Total weight on Shiva: 21 lbs

8   26 lbs. or less   27–53 lbs.   54–80 lbs.

Gold: 956
Silver: 1
Copper: 6

Attacks
Dagger (5 – 1 = 4, 1d4)

Spellcasting Wis 16 gives 1 extra spell (1st – 3rd), Listed below is her go-to spells for the day unless noted otherwise
Domains:
Death:
You can cause the living to bleed at a touch, and find comfort in the presence of the dead.
Granted Powers
Bleeding Touch (Sp): As a melee touch attack, you can cause a living creature to take 1d6 points of damage per round. This effect persists for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1) or until stopped with a DC 15 Heal check or any spell or effect that heals damage. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Death’s Embrace (Ex): At 8th level, you heal damage instead of taking damage from channeled negative energy. If the channeled negative energy targets undead, you heal hit points just like undead in the area.
Domain Spells: 1st—cause fear, 2nd—death knell, 3rd—animate dead, 4th—death ward, 5th—slay living, 6th—create undead, 7th—destruction, 8th—create greater undead, 9th—wail of the banshee.

Healing (Ressurection:   
Granted Powers
Rebuke Death (Sp): You can touch a living creature as a standard action, healing it for 1d4 points of damage plus 1 for every two cleric levels you possess. You can only use this ability on a creature that is below 0 hit points. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Gift of Life (Su): At 8th level, you can touch a creature that has died within the past minute to grant it a few moments of life. The dead creature returns to life for a number of rounds equal to your cleric level. Creatures returned to life in this way have a number of hit points equal to half your cleric level, and continue to be affected by any still-active spells, conditions, or afflictions present at the time of their death. At the end of this time, the creature dies again. The creature is free to act as it sees fit during this time. You are granted no control over it.
You can use this power once per day at 8th level, plus one additional time per day for every four levels beyond 8th
Domain Spells: 1st—cure light wounds, 2nd—cure moderate wounds, 3rd—cure serious wounds, 4th—cure critical wounds, 5th—raise dead, 6th—heal, 7th—resurrection, 8th—cure critical wounds (mass), 9th—true resurrection.
Go-To List:

Cantrips: 4

Detect Magic
Detect poison
Mend
Read Magic

Grade 1: 5+1

Divine Favor
Protection from Evil
Shield of Faith x2
Detect Chaos/Evil/Good/Law

Domain Spell: Cause Fear

Grade 2: 4+1

Bull’s Strength
Bear’s Endurance
Protection from Evil, Communal
Spear of Purity

Domain Spell: Death Knell

Grade 3: 3+1

Bestow Curse
Inflict Serious Wounds
Searing Light

Domain Spell: Cure Serious Wounds

Grade 4: 1+1

Inflict Critical Wounds
Holy Smite
Domain Spell: Death Ward

Random notez!

Zaer Darkwail

*whispers*

Saika, use this for posting your image up :).

[float=right][img height=300]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/53/81/645381c1fa2669f2eba22e96b04d1272.png[/img][/float]

Sye

Thank you XD And I feel like I am uber squishy compared to everyone else since I focus on skills.

Roleplay Frog

I am giving this a bump, because we can always and now especially use moar players. Premise has not changed much, story is largely player driven, the queen has been rescued and is recovering, old Darkon has been slain and a new one has risen in their place, but the rebels suffered some kinky-corruptive defeats as well.

Campaign is pvp based so both number of characters and posting frequency is kind of up to your own posting abilities (though, at the moment, we are going pretty fast. ^^)