Looking for you, My Silent Adventerous Lover..Male Wanted!

Started by Lady Temptress, October 18, 2012, 10:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

I just had this idea for a story  and I'm craving this badly! First & foremost though, I can't seperate post, nor can I post pics, why is that you ask? Because my friends, I rp from the internet on my phone since my lap top died & went to lap top heaven. * mourns it* Anyways, I'm getting a PC at Christmas, so until then, you'll have to deal with my non seperate paragraphs. Now, I can however, posts long detailed posts and I reply to the length of a post that is given to me. Give me a short post, you recieve a short, etc. It's only fair, right? XD Now to my idea: My character meets yours at a night club, they hit it off, dance half the night, but before they can exchange numbers, etc, he is called away, why? He is a creature of the night. Vampire? Lycan? You pick. However, as the days go by, the girl is kidnapped by slavers, taken away be in an Arabian Harem, somehow, your guy finds out, he has been looking for her and he mysteriously saves her! Then, he vanishes again! If interested post here or Pm me. Thanks
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

By the way, this will be of course, NC Exotic? I'm still learning where to post my threads. Lol. Also, as time goes on when your character rescues mine each time he does, their meetings become longer and sexually intense, but they don't have sex, yet. Their passion for each other continues to grow into a fiery passion. You must please help with the plotting & we can play NPC characters. If more than one guy wishes to do this story with me, don't worry, we can work it out to where we can change it up, ect. So, any takers? Please? :ap
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

ilovethenight

Hello Lady Temptress

Would you like to go on a road trip with me. I can play a soldier you pick up on your journey as my Vehicle breaks down. You give me a ride to my base.

Lady Temptress

Hello ilovethenight and sure! I would love to rp that idea with you. Will it be forum or pm rp?
Lady Dreamer