Seeking a one on one

Started by dontdieblakelee, June 07, 2008, 08:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontdieblakelee

Hi everyone! I just got approved! Yay! So excitied to get my first roleplay on the go. So I'm starting small, a one on one. Here are some scenarios I like;

1) A strong seductive female vampire (Me) lusts are a geekish college boy. The vampire has very erotic incounters with the young boy and can no longer take it, she goes crazy over his scent, but in the end decides not to kill him because she falls into a deep romance with the boy. (Names and details can be worked out over messaging if interested. The male role can be played by either male or female.)

2) A unsuspecting girl (Me) falls madly in love with her professor, who is a vampire. (This needs working out, but the ending should be death for my character.)

These are a little rough, tough time at work these past couple of days, mind has been thrown into overdrive. So if you have any input or any sugestions feel free to ask. If you're interested reply!

Alexander

i like idea number 1. i do love a good vampire story.

dontdieblakelee

Yes, I love my vampire stories.  ;D I'll message you!

JadeCore

dontdieblakelee

Yes Sagittary, are you interested? A small something maybe we could start? I'm up for anything.

JadeCore

Maybe... >_> Is that an invitation?

Something about dominant woman. Or maybe it's the idea of the vampire bringing back memories of Katrina from QFG. Either one or both.

dontdieblakelee

;) I like dominant women, especially when I'm a female vampire, who's dominant. It feels so impowering.