Seeking Exalted

Started by Yandros, January 26, 2014, 02:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yandros

Hello everyone, and thank you for taking the time to read my advertisement here.  Hopefully by coming in here, you know something of what I seek.  I am looking for a roleplay set within the world and perhaps even system of White Wolf’s game by the name of Exalted.

There are many many takes on Exalted, and I tend to view the game more in the sense of over-the-top heroes/anti-heroes that are trying to make their way in a hostile world.  The journey is a large part of it, along with the after-effect of what happens to the hero when their goal is accomplished.  Are they able to do so perfectly?  Or is it more of a pyrrhic victory?

Now here is the troubling part of my search.  I dislike Infernals.  They never sat well with me, and I honestly would like to just not have a game that deals with them in any way.  As well, I am not looking to run a game.  I am open to joining a small game, but it would have to be rather few in number.  Three or four tops?  And to top it all off, I am a bit out of date on the rules.  I have the books, but none of the updates by the Ink Monkeys or the like.

I know this advertisement is rather short and skimpy on details, but I am truly interested in the setting and topic.  If nothing else, I would be more than happy to talk more about it in PM’s or even the thread here.  My kinks and the like are within my signature, so please feel free to browse them over. 

Thank you again for reading!