Started by Wolfy, May 02, 2012, 09:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

ShadowFox89

Another game Wolfy has going.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

does it have to do with this? (I'm wondering that non sarcastically I promise  :-) )

Tydorei

ShadowFox89

I have no idea if Tydorei is interested in this or not >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Quote from: Tydorei on May 19, 2012, 11:30:01 PM

I get it. She's going to make a mute character. <3

I like it, getting out of the box! It's perfect. <3

Kimera

I liked one of Wolfy's previous games, so I'm interested

Any more information on what this game is about

Xain903

I also want to make a character for this if I can ^^ also the story idea seems fine considering it gives us a lot of people places and things to explore. If you want any real help making a storyline I can try to assist as best I can, though i'm not the best when it comes to being an idea man.

Wolfy

Sooooooooooo....

We're setting this after the end of the original.

What do you guys think about Devil Fruit powers? Should they be re-opened, or should we have new ones?

ShadowFox89

Well, I personally plan on a wind based Logia user....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Xain903

Personally I think we should make our own just because it will give us chances to be creative. Afterall from what I have seen this series has just about any power one can imagine available, I'm sure we could come up with something that hasn't been chosen yet. Though if everyone else wants to make a character with a similar ability to the series I don't mind XD

Wolfy

Hmm.....

Well certainly made up devil fruits are a must, as long as they aren't too strong...

ShadowFox89

Start off small on the power scale and work our way up. No Haki, Devil-Fruit users only have the basic understanding  of their abilities. To put a power scale in perspective, any Marine Captain we face would be even to our strength and it should be a hard fight to compare to them.

That's the wonderful thing about One Piece, enemies can be adjusted to our strengths rather than us pulling back to equal them.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Hmm...

Well, I had originally intended to create my own Devil Fruit...The Gear Gear No Mi.

A Paramecia type fruit that allows the user to not only create gears out of thin air on their own body (And use them, mind you) but also place them on other things as well.

ShadowFox89

Clockwork ship?

edit: Actually, that'd work for our crew name, the Clockwork Pirates.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

I imagined the ship would be more...steampunk-ish.

But eh, the name really did come from that power.....

Which I can tell, you're all laughing at! *points accusingly*

ShadowFox89

Actually, I'm laughing at your avatar :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Hmmph....

Well Just remember..in One Piece, it's not what kind of power you have....but how you use it.

ShadowFox89

Moth Moth Fruit, gives the user the ability to summon a swarm of moths.... Including clothes eating moths :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 20, 2012, 02:42:46 PM
Moth Moth Fruit, gives the user the ability to summon a swarm of moths.... Including clothes eating moths :P

Well no. :/

I mean, Paramecia fruits all follow the same theme, thereby being based on either a adjective (Stretchy, Thin, Heavy, Etc.) or being based on an Object. (Bombs, Doors, Candles/Wax, etc.)....

so...You could be a Zoan, though.

Xain903

I'm thinking of being a doctor who had the inject inject fruit, basically gives him the ability to make any part of his body into a syringe which he can use to inject various substances (anything from morphine to poison) into the people he fights, of course at first all he can do is make his fingers into syringes but eventually he'll get better at it.

edit: Also no he can't make the substances from thin air, he has to actually draw what he plans on injecting from a bottle the same way anyone with a syringe would have to, that way he actually has to choose what he plans on putting into people so there is more strategy.

Wolfy

Interesting...<3

I also have a new Fruit idea for my character...but...it's a mythic zoan. >_>

kingmaster1

well if everyone has a devil fruit power I guess I could have.... hmm... I can't decide if I want a Zoan or a paramecia..... I could probably pull up one for each but a paramecia would be more fitting to the character....

I really like the power to absorb things so I might go with something like that... I'll think about it....

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Xain903 on May 20, 2012, 03:17:38 PM
I'm thinking of being a doctor who had the inject inject fruit, basically gives him the ability to make any part of his body into a syringe which he can use to inject various substances (anything from morphine to poison) into the people he fights, of course at first all he can do is make his fingers into syringes but eventually he'll get better at it.

Hmm... that has some power perversion potential....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Alright...so Here's three ideas for my character, who is the captain of this crew.

1. Paramecia Type Fruit, Gear Gear No Mi. Allows one to create gears on their body and other objects, and make them spin/work appropriately.

Pirate name: Clockwork Pirates.

Flag: A smiley design, only the outer portion is gear shaped instead0, and the eyes have steam-punk goggles drawn over them.

2. Logia Type Fruit, Kaze Kaze No Mi. Allows one to control, become, and generate Air/Wind.

Pirate name: Hurricane Pirates.

Flag: A skull and Crossbones design. The Skull has an Eyepatch (Naturally) and is surrounded by a Tornado/Hurricane.

3. Mythic Zoan Fruit, Inu Inu No Mi: Model Raiju.

Allows one to take on the form of a Raiju, or a Lightning Wolf. The Wolf is quite large, about the size of a small dingy/boat. The Fruit also gives it's owner the power to control/become electricity, as well as transform into a ball of electricity to travel while in Half-zoan form. It also allows one to fly in their full wolf form. And of course, they get all the powers of a normal Wolf as well..enhanced hearing, Smell, sight, etc, etc.

Pirate Name: Tempest Pirates.

Flag: A skull and Cross-bones design, where the Skull is shaped like a Wolf-Skull, and the Crossbones are replaced by lightning bolts.

What do you guys think?