Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunzar

M'Lady! *rises, grabs the win and returns to impersonating Gomez Adams*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Mordred

*looks at self* Lady? Hmm.. ok.. sure..
*naw.. not letting it slip away that easily*
*See Pillory*

Xunzar

Was talking about the Lady. *grabs the win*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Grins at the "grabby Gomez" impersonator, wondering if he also does "Lurch"

"You rang?"   

Saunters off with her win.....

Mordred

Quote from: Xunzar on June 25, 2011, 12:56:34 AM
Was talking about the Lady. *grabs the win*

Hmm.. customary to do so in the proper order.
Grabs win back.
*See Pillory*

Harley

*just takes the win and throws it into a pool, not really caring* 

Xunzar

*fetches it and goes to see what Camille and Davina think of him soaking wet*
A list of kinks

Anesa

Hmm... a wet hottie?  Me likey....but, me likey the WIN even moreso.....

WINS

Davina

*bites Camille so she can do the Tribble thing and hide under the couch together to share more freely since everyone keeps stealing the win*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xunzar

*tugs the two back out so he can grab the win and return to nibbling*
A list of kinks

Davina

You meany, grabs win and runs off tugging Camille with her
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Mordred

*accidently grabs win.. dunking it in a bucket of black coffee.. nearly breaking a fang.. but then slips it into pocket.. whistling innocently.. sure this went unnoticed*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Chuckling at the Vampire's folly, she sneaks up behind him and reaches into his pocket to confiscate the win, then says in an authoritative voice, "I'll take that...and you're lucky I won't report you...this time."

Turning to dash out the door, she glances back with a wink and blows a kiss.

Got it back, my win!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Davina

Pulls Xandria down into the cuddle party on the couch* Wins

Anesa

<< Loves the cuddle couch and the sharing of the win

Xandria

Joins the luscious ladies on the couch happy to share the win.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*sneaks in.. slides under couch.. not really there.. just a slightly cool presense that tickles the feet as they dangle there.. (ok, I might bite but.. very, very softly)..*

*leaves win alone.. just typing this as a technicality*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*feels a funny little sensation on my toes, senses the win is in jeopardy...takes it my hands, jumps up and nods to the lovely ladies...* "I think I'd better take this someplace safe."

*Runs out the door with the win.*

Davina

*tackles Xandria and carries both back to the couch*

Alucarddalv

Pulls out his bag of chips and tries to eat very quietly while watching the fun from the closet...."Who needs the win when this is so much better."
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Mordred

*hidden in the win.. quite thrilled by all these lovely soft hands sending their scrumptious pulses into win.. the echoes.. yikes.. very nice.. almost too much for this poor ancient creature.. but nawwww.. he can handle it*
*See Pillory*

Davina

Alucarddalv

Wishes Mordred wasn't already in the win....
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Mordred

The world of the win.. quakes.. and he, that bizarre creature that lurks inside.. quivers in a scandalous way.. *yeah.. staying put*

Al.. I am going soon.. actually in 2 minutes.. then it's all yours. I'm greedy but.. not cruel.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*grins and settles down with the delightful Davina to share the win and winks at Alucard.*

Hmm...there is something odd about it though...*gives the win a little shake, hearing a muffled yelp inside, suspecting a crafty blue one of pulling a brilliant trick.  Laughing offers the win to Davina...*  "Here, give it a tumble...I think there's something inside."