Wrestling/Reign/The Originals/Walking Dead Cravings

Started by Forevveru, November 12, 2013, 06:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forevveru

Hi there, I'm Forevveru. Currently I'm looking to do fandom rps of wwe, The Walking Dead, The Originals, and especially Reign. (The new CW series). I'm looking to play an oc against a canon character. For all of these I'm looking for a more darker and grittier tone. Heavy on the plot is preferred, but also some romance and smut to spice things up and keep it interesting. I don't have a lot of ideas and am looking to brainstorm with someone. I might have an idea for The Originals but it would be best served if they were back in Mystic Falls with the rp based off if Vampire Diaries. (Or at the very least we just cut out the stupid baby storyline.) Oh and I prefer threads or email to rp on.

WWE
I would love if someone would do this with my. I'm very much craving a storyline involving The Shield. They (or Dean and Seth in particular) have become favorites of mine.

Dean x oc
Seth x oc
CM Punk x oc

Reign
I would absolutely love if someone did this with me! Been craving it since the series started.

Sebastian x oc

The Originals

Klaus x oc
Kol x oc (Yeah I know he didn't make it to the originals. I do have an idea though.)

Walking Dead

Daryl x oc
Merle x oc

Forevveru

Plots

The Originals

Greetings from the Dead

This idea is for a Kol x oc.

Kol is one of those vampires who are intent on getting their way. Some might say he has a few similar traits to his half-brother Klaus. After he was killed and the veil was dropped he had tried to keep it from going back up so he could live once more. He's been kind of shit out of luck since that point and his siblings ran off to New Orleans. What if there was a little witch that was quite powerful and could see the dead? She had a near fatal accident at an early age and was able to see ghosts ever since. On top of that, what if Kol knew an ancestor of hers from years ago. Maybe he knows the location of a lost Grimoire or amulet that belonged to her family and uses that to get her to help him come back to life? Perhaps it's more than that and he wants a little revenge on his brother since he did think Klaus was in on the fact of Elena and Jeremy killing him?