News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Erotic RPs | Prefer IM (male for female/male/mtf ts)

Started by theblushingbride, January 24, 2010, 11:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theblushingbride

I am a bit new here, so I apologize if I'm missing some of the etiquette - I am looking for partners (preferably long-term) for chat/IM based roleplays.  I am male, but very willing to play male, female, or transsexual.  I also enjoy playing multiple roles in the right roleplay.

Examples:

Friend of the Family

In this roleplay, an older male/female/ts is approached by the female of a young couple asking for help re: her boyfriend's sexual insecurities; the older individual becomes a sort of sex therapist for the two of them, seducing them and eventually turning them both into playthings after a series of embarrassing (but rewarding) sessions.  In this roleplay, I've played both parts of the couple.  Things that I picture playing into this are blackmail, humiliation, and deceit; a particular turn on for me is the female of the couple being talked into or somehow tricked into participating in unprotected sex with the therapist and being impregnated.

Cthulu'esque | Female, sundry paranormal encounters

A sort of dark horror roleplay rooted in a Cthulu'esque background; a young woman is investigating the disappearance of her older brother and winds up being drawn into intrigue involving an underground cult\otherworldly spirits and powers.  I picture non-consent, mind control, etc, playing heavily into this.  Eager to play whatever.

Halloween at the Theater | Male + Male

A young man comes into work at a movie theater just before halloween and finds that all of the staff have already selected their costumes; the only costumes left are for girls, and the theater manager doesn't care what he dresses up as, so long as he's dressed.  He winds up dressing as a slutty/sultry vampiress, little bo peep, or a cowgirl, etc.  Maybe he needs help getting dressed.

So, these are some early ideas!  Please PM me if you're interested and maybe we can sort something out from there!

Little Wolfie

With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Samantha

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Will

Welcome, frictionless. :)  If you're looking for IM roleplays, this thread might be better placed in the IM roleplays wanted board.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac