Dungeon Overlords vs Adventurers! (Dungeonbuilding, 5e D&D, NC-Exotic)

Started by Aenon, November 16, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conundrum

I will be making 4 characters and they can be together or parted out as need be.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

rikka

Probably will make other characters, so as to sample the other dungeons. Or in anticpation for the early defeat of my sole character.

Also, I was wondering if there is a prohibition on playing male characters?
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

matusmanis

Well i ll throw in one of mine. Someone for female overlords to possibly play with as there seems to be severe lack of those

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Adventurer: Grah, the violent
Lvl 1 Orc barbarian
Background: Mercenary veteran
Backstory: His tribe was exterminated by a mercenary company after they raided and pillaged nearby town which put a rather large bounty on the tribe. Among all the plunder, and ruins of orc camp, mercenaries found a few orcish children and for some reason decided to not kill them, rather take them back to their own camp. In years that followed and kids grew, they got drilled in discipline and all martial prowess they needed to join the company and what a boon that was. Grah was one of these children. He quickly learned how to survive out out in the open and could follow orders well enough when there was someone to give them, on his own he was a lot more impulsive. One day he was hired by an adventuring party who needed some muscle. After the job was done he decided to stick around as he liked these people well enough. They yelled at him less.

Stats: Armor Class: 15(10+con mod (3)+Dex mod (0)+shield(2)) HP: 15 (D12+con mod(3))
STR 16 +3
DEX 10 +0
CON 16 +3
INT  6   -2
WIS 14 +2
CHA 10 +0
From racial qualities
+2 str +1 con -2 int
Proficiencies
Shields, simple and martial weapons
Tools: Gaming Dice, vehicles (land)
Saves: Str, Con
Skills: Athletics, Perception, Survival, Intimidation, Persuasion
Languages: Orc, Common
Race features
Darkvision (60 feet),move speed towards foe as bonus
Class features
Rage, add Con mod to AC when not wearing armor
Feats
None
Equipment
Great axe, Hand axe (2),Spiked shield, Javelin (4), Explorers pack, pouch (10gp), gaming set, rank insignia, uniform
Special

Strong Grip: He is able to carry a dual handed weapon in one hand, but with a -2 penalty on attack rolls. At the start of his round he can decide to negate that penalty from his attack rolls, and take a -2 penalty on his AC instead.

Menacing: You are proficient in Intimidation.

Powerful Build: You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.

matusmanis

Quote from: rikka on November 22, 2018, 04:05:09 PM
Probably will make other characters, so as to sample the other dungeons. Or in anticpation for the early defeat of my sole character.

when i asked i was told there is no prohibition (and i think one of the people who made multiple chars, also made one male character), it just seems they are not favored

Vergil1989

I doubt I'll make another character unless Zaria gets killed or something, BUT I might make a character.  Not sure what just yet, but I tend to prefer females or futanari myself.  Speaking of, if others are alright with it, I might allow Zaria to go futa for those that are into that kind of thing, but otherwise she'll remain strictly female.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

rikka

Well I was thinking that's where body modification comes in  :P A defeated male character being transformed into a she in order to add further insult. Though I admit, I haven't gone through the overlord roster yet but its safe to say none of them have the means or inclination of dealing with a male character.

Ons/Offs

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: rikka on November 22, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
Well I was thinking that's where body modification comes in  :P A defeated male character being transformed into a she in order to add further insult. Though I admit, I haven't gone through the overlord roster yet but its safe to say none of them have the means or inclination of dealing with a male character.

Perhaps there's corruptive plot magic.

... aand now I wanna make an Overlord doing the exact opposite, turning females into males.. or you know, half males. Can be quite kinky too.. :P

Conundrum

I am going to be holding back player bad ends until one looks likely to happen.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

matusmanis

well if nothing else there is Vergils succubus overlord isnt there?

Chulanowa

Quote from: rikka on November 22, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

I've got one! peopel just... usually play female characters in E D&D games. I think perhaps because every male in fantasy art looks like an angry potato dressed up like Khal Drogo.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Chulanowa on November 22, 2018, 04:40:44 PM
I've got one! peopel just... usually play female characters in E D&D games. I think perhaps because every male in fantasy art looks like an angry potato dressed up like Khal Drogo.

I mean, I can totally play guys, it just felt more like a girley setting..
Girls do get better art though often, yes. Males look either angry or smug.

Aenon

Wow, first time I see someone other than me complaining about the lack of art for male characters :O We should start a club  ;D

Vergil1989

I've seen more than a few good looking male pictures during my time on the web, but I do agree it IS harder to get a good picture without coming across either 'Khal Drogo' wannabees, OR smug arrogant assholes lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Conundrum

I used to play females a lot in non-ERP games online because finding males without face covering helmets was a pain

Roleplay Frog

I mean, nothing against Khal Drogo, he looks as close as you can to a real life Jojo character and as a bisexual male I mean. .. hot damn.. what was I going on abut again.. oh yes!

I genuinly had that moment where I was like 'ok what gender should the character be.. oh let's just google 'fantasy pirate captain art' and see what happens' aaand.. yeah. Gurls just have more varied options in serious fantasy arts.

Kathyan

Quote from: Brittlby on November 22, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
We’re definitely Overlord heavy. I don’t mind making another couple of adventurers if we need it, but are we pairing them or throwing them in different dungeons?
I prefer to throw them in separate groups but I can see putting two of my adventurers together in the same group if needed.

Quote from: matusmanis on November 22, 2018, 04:40:09 PM
well if nothing else there is Vergils succubus overlord isnt there?
I got two female overlords as well

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 22, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
I doubt I'll make another character unless Zaria gets killed or something, BUT I might make a character.  Not sure what just yet, but I tend to prefer females or futanari myself.  Speaking of, if others are alright with it, I might allow Zaria to go futa for those that are into that kind of thing, but otherwise she'll remain strictly female.
Totally fine with futanari myself, actually I was even considering Red gills having an ability to grow a penis whenever she wanted

Conundrum

Being a plant I have a lot of options and have a lot of ideas.  I am willing to go pretty far with things like body modification, corruption, full on transformation, torture, mind break, impregnation, gender change then impregnation.

So if people want before going into my dungeon they can tell me some hard-ons they might be interested in should they meet a bad end.  Being a plant that is pretty much a bush motivated by evil blood I don't have much for good ends for adventurers yet.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Conundrum on November 22, 2018, 06:12:54 PM
So if people want before going into my dungeon they can tell me some hard-ons they might be interested in should they meet a bad end.

I feel like you should either be credited for that double-entendre or spanked for it.

Vergil1989

While I have an obvious interest in corrupting people, especially if they're of the cleric or paladin variety, twisting their moralities, turning people against each other where I can, Zaria I think would be happy to transform people, throw them to demon plant things or a bunch of just straight up monstrous demons/just plain monsters, and just watch as they're violated every which way until their minds are utterly gone from it all.  Beyond that, I'm happy to discuss things as required for any that pay her dungeon a visit.  :D

rikka

Ons/Offs

Ampere

Quote from: Conundrum on November 22, 2018, 06:12:54 PM
Being a plant I have a lot of options and have a lot of ideas.  I am willing to go pretty far with things like body modification, corruption, full on transformation, torture, mind break, impregnation, gender change then impregnation.

So if people want before going into my dungeon they can tell me some hard-ons they might be interested in should they meet a bad end.  Being a plant that is pretty much a bush motivated by evil blood I don't have much for good ends for adventurers yet.

Transformation sounds like a pretty good end really - there's a level of objectification in being forced to take root and turn leafy. Preserved in amber would probably do the same and I'm a big fan of mind-control pollen.
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Conundrum

Quote from: Ampere on November 23, 2018, 02:35:11 AM
Transformation sounds like a pretty good end really - there's a level of objectification in being forced to take root and turn leafy. Preserved in amber would probably do the same and I'm a big fan of mind-control pollen.

Sounds like my dungeon may have a lot to offer you, just as you may have something for my dungeon.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 22, 2018, 06:19:00 PM
While I have an obvious interest in corrupting people, especially if they're of the cleric or paladin variety, twisting their moralities, turning people against each other where I can, Zaria I think would be happy to transform people, throw them to demon plant things or a bunch of just straight up monstrous demons/just plain monsters, and just watch as they're violated every which way until their minds are utterly gone from it all.  Beyond that, I'm happy to discuss things as required for any that pay her dungeon a visit.  :D

I intend to make the girls into brood slaves for populating my armies of potential conquest and possible for the best slaves elevation into the lizard folk population. Any interested in that are free to have their fun.

Roleplay Frog

So far of all the options most interested in Hyena's. Do you prefer twin-action or stout dwarfen class A breeding material? :P

Kathyan

I don't know viable will it be to have the plant guy and the fungi gal working together. I have pretty similar ideas to your for her dungeon with spores and mold growing everywhere, good thing is I can have a pretty varied choice of creatures since I'd be able to infect pretty much anything with spores. :P

And speaking of objectification how would you feel about being objectified by objects, for the mimic's dungeons I planning on using mostly shapeshifters and animated objects, you'll never know what is or what's not in there. :P  Also I was even considering this idea about having every room look like a rest room. ;D