Spring Break on Ecchi Island (Giving This Another Try)

Started by Idlewyld, June 23, 2017, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyCake

@Idle
Alright! I shall get to writing up a character sheet and send it your way, if all goes well I should have it for you in a few hours :P

@Presta
Portal <3
I think I like you at least a little now! xD

@Avalon
Heyyy x3 It has been a while!

@Joanie
Hurr hurr hurr, x3
If I remember correctly, last time your claws were in my hair?
Shhh, I know it was Ari's hair... But it sounds funnier this way!

Leki! <3

I have a few ideas of what sort of characters I will bring, but I think I might be bringing in a Kemonomimi boy :)

jeflint

I've decided to withdraw for personal reasons.

I hope most of you have a fun game.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

MelodyCake

I think I know what character I shall go with!
My Sir Kitty MeowMeow!

He is the kittiest cat off them all!
Even fancier then Cake himself!
Mreow~

All jokes aside xD
I have a pair of Siamese cat twins that I have been wanting to try out in roleplay x3
They are seductive, flirty, and tricksters :P
The typical cat like traits of wanting belly rubs, and expecting you to know he wanted three, not four and in return lets you know by scratching and biting your hand :P
Perhaps not that extreme xD But somewhere along those lines :P

Some of you here have already seen them :P
Ayutt and Thon =3

Sort of picture  them trying to corner off their 'pray' :P

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: jeflint on June 28, 2017, 04:41:28 PM
I've decided to withdraw for personal reasons.

I hope most of you have a fun game.

Aw..  I was day dreaming of having a train ride with a draconic class mate.
  -hugs-

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again, as they say!

Quote from: MelodyCake on June 28, 2017, 05:25:04 PM
I think I know what character I shall go with!
My Sir Kitty MeowMeow!

He is the kittiest cat off them all!
Even fancier then Cake himself!
Mreow~

All jokes aside xD
I have a pair of Siamese cat twins that I have been wanting to try out in roleplay x3
They are seductive, flirty, and tricksters :P
The typical cat like traits of wanting belly rubs, and expecting you to know he wanted three, not four and in return lets you know by scratching and biting your hand :P
Perhaps not that extreme xD But somewhere along those lines :P

Some of you here have already seen them :P
Ayutt and Thon =3

Sort of picture  them trying to corner off their 'pray' :P

Hello, Cat Critters!  I am a LiViNg WeT pUdDlE, waaahahaha!

He he, I find GLaDOS always gives some credibility to whoever invokes her. Italian mobsters, for example.

'Tony, Ima 'bout ta make YOU, the immediate past president of the' Bein' Alive Club. Ha haa!'
  '..please just hurry up kill me, Sal.'
  'Yeah, yeah, inna minute!  I been playin' this game for' days!  I gotta 'ave at least two more!'
  'Geez, Sal. You're a horrible person.'
  'Eeyy!  We weren't even testin' for that!  Ahh ha ha!!'

Okay, maybe not. But I like you, too!

"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Dhi

Working on an angel character, not quite done yet.

LordLuck

I am certainly interested - Dhi suggested I took a look here.

And I am so very curious about the setting. I'll take some time to conjure up a character - current driving mood for me is to play a lovely futa lady.

Think there is still room for one of those? :)
Mourning.

Idlewyld

There's usually room for one futa in any given game and since we don't have one yet (though we do have a female with ports for "attachments") I think you're good.

LordLuck

So I bring an idea!

Just sent you a character sheet for discussion, Idlewyld!
Mourning.

Mac84

Ooo, a gots a couple of friends on this game, and I may be interested in joining if possible.

Though looking over hte types of characters, I wonder if there is room for Kaijus, Daikaijus to be exact.

Ala:

Godzilla (Goji), The older one of course.
He will have his tail.

I can do a female version as well:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Idlewyld

I don't see why not. Work on the character and PM me the submission when he's (or she's) ready.

Leki

Well it's been a fair while, and I find myself without much to do...
So just like the title, I'm considering giving this another go~
Though I'm not entirely sure if it's worth the effort?
Are things still going strong, or is the roleplay on it's last few breaths?
If it's still alive I'm mainly curious as to what characters are still in play :P

Idlewyld

I think the game's going pretty strong - check out the links on the Info Thread to see what's been going on so far.

Leki

Ah thanks for that link xD
Kind of helps to have a link that has all the others assimilated into it...
Been a nightmare trying to find the invidual threads otherwise.

It's good to hear that the game's going strong though, since I was starting to get a bit nervous about the lack of response from any other participants. But I suppose it hasn't even been that long since I posted here :P

Looking through the character list at the moment, though I'm curious as to whether there are any confirmed dropouts?

Idlewyld

We've had one confirmed dropout, and one or two of the characters never really got a start.

Avalon29

Still here. However been living out of a hotel since the 12th, hopefully will be finally moving into hte new house tomorrow, and sharing a hotel room with two other people and two dogs is not exactly conductive to post writing.

Idlewyld

Hello - I'm back after a long absence. And I think I want to get this started again. So if you had fun playing before, or if you want to give it a try, read the info on Page 1 or the Information Page and then get back to me with your interest/input.

Idle

ff

Wow, cool crossover concept. Character submission:

Name: Katarina
Description: Up and away
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Let's See If You Were Paying Attention to What I Wrote. What is the Most Important Rule? HAVE FUN! (or else!)
University/World: St. Olaf’s. Katarina is a ‘magical girl’ with gravity themed magic.
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Kat is not a cat-girl, but she does have a bit of a self styled cat theme, such as with her headband and bikini, a Catwoman-like outfit, and other affectations.
Personality: Bubbly, ebullient, naughty sense of humoe
Backstory:   Katarina was just another orphan girl, making it on the margins of society by doing odd jobs, running errands for shopkeepers and the like. Every night she dreamt (from the makeshift loft in the clock tower she squatted in and called home) of being meant for something greater….and one morning, that dream, just maybe came true.

In a tiny, abandoned city park, Katarina stumbled upon that which few others could sense or see: a transient gravitational anomaly. Although Katarina would not yet understand this herself, she had a latent quirk in her blood - a sensitivity to such ripples in the natural gravitational forces of our world. She anomaly she’d tumbled upon was, in truth, herself. Katarina began to play and practice (often to comically and dangerously near-disastrous effect) varying and redirecting the gravity exerted upon herself or nearly objects and creatures. She could levitate and hurl things! She could fly!

...often as not, she flew right into a wall!

Slowly, ‘Kat’ learned a measure of control over this activation quirk. At first, she used them for simple things, like redoubling the speed of her own courier odd-jobs, getting parcels and messages across the city in faster time than ever before. On a few occasions, ‘shortcuts’ over rooftops or through pipes and alleyways caused her to run across various city hoodlums, and Kat had to telekinetically fling-and-fly her way out of trouble. And on other occasions she found herself seeking it out, using her powers to try to aid or rescue those in need.

For example, she noticed a half-built building where teenage daredevils liked to make death defying leaps. When they seemed like they just might not defy death, Kat wa there to catch them.

This, of course, resulted in the teenagers - more and more of them - taking progressively stupider risks...no good deed goes unpunished.

Now, Kat seeks out others like her, hoping to find purpose, friendship, and means to do good on a great (and hopefully less-often-backfiring) scale. She applied and gained acceptance to St. Olaf’s, thanks to her ‘magical girl powers’....and she’s a good student...when she actually pays attention in class.
Primary Ability: Gravity-manipulation abilities of flight and telekinesis.
Two Secondary Abilities: She’s actually a pretty good martial artist, with strong kicking legs. She’s also fairly stealthy (when she remembers to shut up), learned by formerly being an orphan and out-of-necessity thief.
Three Things Your Character Likes: Humor, tasty fruit, and...an oral fixation that may not just be with fruit
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Boredom, submissive males, permanent injury,
Treasured Possession: Her camera
Pop Quiz!: Cookie
Player Ons and Offs: Ons: exhibitionism, sexual humor, slave play, BDSM, some NC. Offs: scat, vore, submissive males
Character Ons and Offs: Same

Gardsorm

Welcome to the fun times, ff. o= Enjoy the chaos~

Edit: Idle said to post her up, but I think in his glee he forgot to give the link? Unless he gave it via PM. But if not, here ya go, ff: Character Thread

Edit 2: Based on the idea of the game starting a new based on what others said, I'll be reprising Archer but setting aside Kazuki of my characters. So I may remove him shortly from the character thread.

Inari

Welcome back to E! Missed seeing ya around. <3

I was going to suggest that you might wanna clean up some of the threads so they are more up to date. I will be placing an interest in this for sure!

Steir

I'm planting an interest flag here. Also welcome back, Idle!

:3c

Leki

Echoing everyone else with the "Welcome back"
Would be interested in trying something for this if you do decide to start something new.
Will keep a keen eye out for updates.

Idlewyld

I'm ecstatic to see all the interest. I will be cleaning up the threads over the next day or so - we are going to be starting from scratch.

Timeless

-plants an interest flag-

>3> In the mood to write something fun, and this looks like a good place to do so. Expect me to get something up soon~