Cries of Fate {Full! >.>}

Started by Braioch, April 17, 2011, 07:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braioch

I would like to point out that that was not Peins ability...just his friends dead body that contained the ability, his was to control the bodies from a very far distance.

/nerdrant
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Bloody Rose

Blitzy

One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Braioch

I wish I could remember who the guys name was...but that wasn't pain!

Technically >.>
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Bloody Rose

bubby

*Wallows in her queenly vile-ness!* I want to ask about age. Are we going like, real mortal ages here..or longlived?

Bloody Rose

Braioch

Those with magic tend to live longer, maximum average age for non magic people is like 75, highest in the bracket is like 100.

Highest average for magic people is 160, highest in the bracket being 180.

Adulthood reached at 18, and magical people don't really age like standard people. A magically gifted person at 159 looks about in their early 40's, good early 40's at that.

EDIT: Would like to add that the ages are not retroactive, so if the heroes are in their 50's and get dragged back, they will still look like they are in their 50's. Now if they're in their 20's or younger at the time of their powers being awakened, then they will start to age as those in the magical world, even if in the end they get back to the Earth Realm.

Yeah, imagine trying to explain that one :P
---

Ahh, Yahiko, right righ, always was bad with names

Alrighty, peace

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Here's my guy, just to give you guys a looksee

Name: Blake Andreas
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Personality: Blake is for all intents and purposes, a brat, he knows it and relishes in it. Being raised in privelage and being highly educated and charming has made him capable of getting just about whatever it is that he wants. Needless to say he's damn selfish and an oppurtunist, and not particularly loving of not having things go his way. He's not really a bad person, but he's hard to put up with at times, and he's not the most honest when it comes to his emotions. He's kinder and better than he lets on, but he fights being a good person unconsciously, and a couple decades of practice has assured him that he won't slip up easily.

History:Blake was raised in a very well to do (Read: Filthy stinking rich) family in New York and in everyway resembles that raising. Raised to be proper, intelligent and savvy, he has been exemplerary in that manner. Pampered and honed to be the perfect politician, the perfect business man, he showed great skill at manipulation and charm from a young age, all the things he was expected to learn. Having prominent parents meant a lot for his education and he seemed to take to those things naturally, sometimes a bit too naturally.

That is to say, that he's not the perfect child. Whether it's a matter of a blind eye being turned to his other activities outside of what's expected, or he really is that good at hiding them, his extracurricular activites have gone unseen. This of course being the less kept and more wild and loose side of him. He is pretty lowkey about it, but nevertheless, the drinking, drugs and private time spent with a man (men) here and there is a few of his favorite things. He of course knows he's destined to take over and be the heir for everything, but for now, he does what he wants so he can do what he needs too later on.

To the outside world, he is a typical, spoiled rich brat who's going to take mommy and daddies money and do what he pleases with it. To some that's a turn on, others it's not so much. Either way is fine with him, let them all think what they want.

(optional)
Misc:
Theme Song:

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

bubby

AweSOME! Ok. 'nother queston. I am assuming correctly that being te Queen of eternia means she's FROM there? She won't be someone from Earth headed there? And she will know of the of the 'history' of the 4 warriors coming? Myth perhaps to most, but holding so much Power, she'll 'know' if they arrive? Or is she to be surprised?

Maric

Hmmm.  I am considering being one of the villains.  Thing is, while I wouldn't mind being a Darth Vader/Grand Moff Tarkin type right-hand of evil, I wouldn't want to be just some lackey.  If the role requires taking a lot of shit from the evil queen, I'm not really interested.

PhantomPistoleer

I wouldn't mind playing the Queen of Eternia's lackey. :D
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

bubby

I don't want lackeys persay. I want devoted warriors intent on making sure she keeps the throne. Perhaps one who is always willing to kill at her whim, the other perhaps the slight voice of reason. And thank you Phantom!

Braioch

Can you boys live with that?

And if you can, talk it out about roles.

If I wake up tomorrow and see it's been settled, then I shall start the Rp for everyone.

Do make sure to read everything I've posted (just about everything) so you know exactly what's been asked and adjusted ;D

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Maric

How exactly do you mean "devoted?"  I'm fine with playing a guy who'd rather be an evil advisor than the evil overlord, and thus wants to keep the evil queen on the throne just because he likes his job.  Playing a guy who's personally devoted to an evil queen doesn't sound like half as much fun, though.

bubby

I don't expect her boots to be licked..by your char anyway..  >:) evil advisor is fine!

Blitzy

Most people are devoted to their leader, good or bad.

Soldiers are devoted to their commander because they have to be. They respect them and don't have the necessary charms/experience/savvy that the ones leading do. Not everyone is meant to be a leader, some are content to be followers... that have their own agenda, perhaps.

If you're trying to play the higher up, wanting to take over Bubby's chicka, then it's probably not the game for you. If you want to play a guy who supports his Queen, stands by her, and does her dirty, dastardly evil stuff... might be the game for you. ;)
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Maric

See, I wouldn't call professional loyalty "devotion" unless it's incredibly exaggerated.  "Devotion" just has very personal connotations in my lexicon.  Regardless, I'd never planned on playing a traitorous advisor (although that does sound fun, it's obviously not the direction this RP is intended to go in), so this should work for me.

SinXAzgard21

So is there still room for an -does shifty eyes- evil character....?
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Maric

Hm.  I like that character.  I'll be whipping mine up over the next hour or so.

Bloody Rose

your making me want to do a bad guy hehe

Maric

Concerning the appearance, do we have to have an image?  I'm having a really hard time finding one that even remotely resembles the character I'm picturing. 

SinXAzgard21

Wouldn't she be 500 years old since she ruled for 5 centuries... Sorry I just had to clarify.....
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Starlequin

And also, are drawn / anime style images acceptable? I know some people have this "no anime pics ebar, RAWR" thing, but I don't really know where to look for photorealistic images of guys wielding tornadoes or anything.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Ryven

Argh, I can't really find a good picture for my character. >:(