Dont you want to play with a dolly?

Started by abandoneddolly, April 26, 2011, 02:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Hi I'm dolly. Below are some ideas of stories. I like playing subs with rough dominate partners who force me into things.

Ideas

Exposed

An animal catcher  catches what he thinks to be a large dog one night, but in the morning is surprised to find a girl in the dogs pen instead of the dog. In this world as far as anyone knows werewolf do not exist but he has the proof sitting in front of him. The girl begs him not to expose her, but will he anyway, or what will it take to keep it all a secret.

Farmers wife

The wife of a farmer has been sneaking out everyday while her husband is bust working there 100 acres of farm land. She is tired of being a house wife, and wants to make a difference in the world. So she found a Job helping a teacher in a school. One day Her  husband comes home earlier to find her not there. When she comes back he accuses her of cheating and nothing she can say will convince him otherwise. The farmer is going to make her pay with the help of some animals and his farm hands.

The farm

A girl runs away. She goes down a dirt road when it starts to rain, and she finds a barn for shelter for the night. The girl falls asleep and is woken hours later by the farmer who is not about to let her leave.

Roommates
This one is m/m . A boys room mate at college has  a crush on him. The only problem is the boy doesn't like other boys, So one night he decides to turn him into his bitch rather he wants it or not.

Doll

She had no idea that someone lived in the house across from her. That someone had been watching her every day. That someone was making plans, until one night she left her house and never made it past her drive way. She is now the hands of a crazy man. A man who belives that they are in love. A man that wants to make her his doll.