Today I...

Started by Bloody Paramour, November 30, 2009, 04:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

...spent a very nice day with my boyfriend. We were invited to lunch from his mother, and it was a really nice, slow day. :-)

haikuoftears

Quote from: Nicholas on May 16, 2010, 10:57:31 AM
...spent a very nice day with my boyfriend. We were invited to lunch from his mother, and it was a really nice, slow day. :-)

Aww, I wish my ex introduced me to his mom... lunch would have been nice. =\ *bitter?*

Nyarly

...had much fun with Haiku.

haikuoftears

haven't finished that 'much fun' with Nyawrly...would though *determined look* would.

Nyarly

You are making me hot again Haiku...

haikuoftears

That was the plan *grins*

TheLegionary

I went jogging in the park

Nyarly

...I realized I found a better community than I even thought.

Merry Gentry

today I have an amazing hang over...  ???
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

haikuoftears

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 16, 2010, 11:58:46 AM
today I have an amazing hang over...  ???

I envy you. That must have been an awesome night.

Nyarly

...I'm sitting in a train, my connection dies rapidly and the battery of my laptop worries me too. And I curse at this fact more than ever!

haikuoftears

Quote from: Nyarly on May 16, 2010, 12:14:06 PM
...I'm sitting in a train, my connection dies rapidly and the battery of my laptop worries me too. And I curse at this fact more than ever!

Awww, no spare?

Today I am dreading going to work! I hate mondays.

Merry Gentry

Quote from: haikuoftears on May 16, 2010, 12:03:48 PM
I envy you. That must have been an awesome night.

it was amazing laughs, and dancing and fun... so yes.. today however? it's hurting to lay on the couch..
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Bloody Paramour

Today I curse several facts.

I started my period yesturday-on prom
had very little sex (told my boyfriend lastnight at 3am after he mounted me 'no' By shoving my hand in my crotch and simply and sleepily saying "i started my period today")

And realized on the drive back to his place this morning agter going home for clothes, that a period is Mother Natures way of saying two things.

You're not pregnant like half of your teenage highschool friends.
Give your vagina a break, its been workin' real hard lately.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Diabolus Lupus

Today I took a bunch of notes of Na'vi grammar. I'm having fun teaching myself the language because I'm a geek like that.

Butterflykiss

Started summer semester classes. Because I like to torture myself with lectures while everyone else is on vacay.  :P

Bloody Paramour

Today I completely forgot about work while trying to plan something nice for my boyfriends birthday.
Until i realised that i dont have my schedule for this week so i dont know if i have to work his birthday or not....-____-

Rhedyn

Today I... spent most of the day cleaning up baby sick  :-(

TheLegionary

today I travelled more than 1,500 miles with fever.

Autumn52

Today I got my ankle wrapped I thought it was broken but it is just severely sprained
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sasha

Today I ....am thinking of crawling back in bed cause its too early to think about it .

Bloody Paramour

Today I was told by my mother not to come home tonight.
</3

Nyarly

Today I had a lot of fun in the bathhouse.

TheLovelyMaid

Had Jury Duty, and ate popcorn while lounging all day.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Ran around doing errands, now replying to posts, and thinking of what to cook.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A