Interest Check: Teen Titans?

Started by Wolfy, January 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Dragon

Ah, lots of interest since I posted. I'd like to do a male mystic ala Dr Fate/Raven. If it's a future, maybe part of either bloodline. Acceptable?
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

Wolfy

We have so many male heroes..lol..I guess I'll have to make a female to balance out the team.

Ok so what do we have so far..4 heroes and 2 villains? Or is it 5 heroes? O-o

Mhina

I'm still planning on playing a female hero, i just keep forgetting to post the character. Give me a little here and I'll post one.

HollowX

I'll do a villain. I got the character sheet pretty much done, just got to get to the computer that has it

Mystic Dragon

Ok, if no objections:

Character: Larsen "Lars" Logan, "Chameleon"

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Powers: Primarily a mystic. Can cast spells he knows, and has some telekinetic and shadow powers. Also has a small number of animal forms he can shapeshift into. Is skilled with a crystal ball, which he usually has topping his staff.

History: As the child of Raven and Changling, Lars has access to odd powers and abilities. He is just in the learning stages, and would much rather indulge his girl hobby than study and practice with his powers. That said, he's a natural sneak and spy, and his curiosity should have gotten him killed him long before this. Maybe his hobby of hanging out with "Aunt" Jinx has something to do with it?

Personality: Lars enjoys living life on the edge life a little too much. The danger, the drama...the boobs...the only thing that stops him are things that frighten him. To date, that's only been his Mother after she found his stash of "entertainment." Nobody knows about his addiction to deadly things, though. On the surface, he's just a shy guy, looking to fit in and not be noticed too much. Secrets come in many layers, and he has as many as the people he's trying to steal them from.

Mhina

Name: Jin

(Sorry for the size of the image. Also, not sure who this character actually is but she's mine now  :-))

Sexual orientation: Straight

Powers: Jin is a witch, and her magic focuses primarily on summoning and animation of inanimate objects. She can use her staff to fly.

Background: Jin is the middle of three apprentices of the Witch of Shifting Sands. She spent her entire childhood learning under her master but fled when a confrontation with the eldest apprentice led to her getting injured. She was disowned for fleeing and spent two years wandering before she began to adopt the life of a hero, during which time she encountered her fellow students twice. Having been disowned Jin had lost the right to use the magic she had learned and was to be stripped of her magic. In both instances she managed to escape, though not without incident.

Personality: Jin is carefree and displays a high level of energy and enthusiasm for most activities. She's quick to latch on to people and enjoys spending time with others, though she tends to rub people the wrong way. She has little thought for the consequences of her actions and doesn't attach much value to anything, not being bothered if she destroys something as long as she had a good time.

Wolfy

So..we have 5 heroes so far, then...2 female, 3 Male...I guess I'll make a female to round it out.

No more heroes! o3o

HollowX

Hmmm, seems this was the day everybody decided to check their character's in, how amusing lol

User name: HollowX
Character Name: Leon Ford
Sexual orientation: Straight
Pictures:

Powers: Leon has the ability to control ice, making and forming it as he wants, within limit. While this does not affect him to the point where he cannot go out in warm weather, his power is reduced as he grows more heated. This is only a problem in tremendous heat however, most of the time he simply gets uncomfortable.

History: Leon is an orphan, left out on the streets and picked up by a nearby orphanage. Throughout his life he has been denied most comforts, as the people around him grew to fear him as his powers manifested. There was one exception however, an older boy in the orphanage, popular by any standard, took a liking to him. As he grew, he learned everything at this boy’s hands, from morals to sports. He was his mentor, his teacher, his protector. He was the one who guarded him from those that didn’t want him around, and who gave him the purpose he has now, though not in the way you would think. He died, protecting Leon from the chaos around him as another battle of the supers went on around them, and it was through this that Leon gained the hatred he has now: to kill all those that would harm the innocents is his goal, and his disgust of the so called ‘heroes’ that let them live knows no bounds.

Personality: Most of the time Leon is introspective, a loner. He lets his morals and will lead him as he walks in life, often going to what others would consider extreme to fulfill what he thinks is right. If a person gets to know him, befriends him, he will go to any length to protect them when they are in the right (in his opinion).

Xiphon III

The kid of Raven and Changeling? Cool. Also, someone who knows his name became Changeling as an adult. Also cool.

LeoStar

o this should be fun, one fire one ice :P

HollowX

Xiphon III

I'm looking forward to this, folks. Should be entertaining.

Mhina

Any idea when we might be getting started?

Xiphon III

I suppose Wolfy would be thhe one to ask that.....Wolfy?

Wolfy

Ooh, We'll get started as soon as I post a character profile..probably sometime tomorrow.

Mhina

Sweet, I'm excited. You're playing the third female hero right?

Mhina

Wolfy

Yes I'm playing the third female hero.

And possibly...:P Though I expect the villains to have some ideas as well.

And my character will be Bisexual...Sooo..she'll probably hit on the straight girls...xD

Mhina

Well that sounds like fun.

And of course people can always be talked into things can't they?

HollowX

Yeah, I already am sort of planning my entrance, if you don't mind me killing a lot of prisoners in a prison too bad of an entrance?

Wolfy

Player: Wolfy

Name: Hitomi

Gender: Female (though often mistaken for a girly male. :P)

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 135

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Pictures:

Powers: Hitomi's powers deal with magnetism, specifically breaking down metal objects into Iron sand which can then be reshaped to her will. She mostly uses her powers to form Katanas out of the surrounding metal, though she can use it for other things.

History: An orphan, taken in and trained by Tatsu Yamashiro, AKA Katana, Hitomi was brought up according the code of the Samurai of her home country, Japan. She has joined the New Titans International as one of it's founding members, and one of it's oldest (As in experience, not age.)

Personality: Cool and calm, Hitomi doesn't play around too often, keeping others at a distance, thanks to her orphaned past. Once someone manages to become close, however, she proves to be quite fun and..promiscuous. The code of conduct inforced by her trainer was a bit too strict for her liking, so she loves to have fun when she can, but only with those she trusts.

(And I do think the Titans tower should be a space station, to give it that international feel..did I already say that? lol...They can use teleporters in safe houses to reach it. :P

Also, Feel free, if you wish, to arrive with your characters "Mentor" if they have one. (Like Robin with Batman, or Aqualad with Aquaman)...of course, if they don't have one or something, it doesn't matter..just saying that you have that option.

Ooh, and do you think I should put this in the NC board, just in case one of the villains wants to go rape-happy with one of the girls? (or guys.))

HollowX

*shrugs*, might be a good idea or not, either way can't really hurt I think

Xenolord

"Better Safe Then Sorry", I believe is how the expression goes. It would probably be a good idea to put it in NC.

Xiphon III

Sounds good to me. I like the "Just in case" policy. Also, do you mind if I'm already kind of established on the team. I would REALLY like my character to be a part, seeing as how I doubt new blood would be logically trusted with the  comps. After all, the main role I'm trying to play would be "mission control." Think Otacon from Metal Gear series.

Mystic Dragon

Err on the side of more than less. Otherwise we'll have to debate how far we want to go and if we want to have to move the thread instead of letting it play out.