Female Celebrity Prompts! (Internet + WWE, IRL) (M4FCharacters)

Started by ABagOVicodin, December 07, 2017, 05:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABagOVicodin

Hello there, ABagOVicodin here, back from a long hiatus from E to work on some personal things, as well as try to get my way through college. Those of you who had roleplays with me back then, feel free to message me to see if we can revive what we had, or if you're interested in any of the ideas I submit here today.

I'm going for more of a niche, yet very powerful desire of mine that's been gnawing at the back of my mind: Celebrity roleplays! Currently, I'm only interested in playing alongside the celebrities, so any writers (even males playing female characters) who would be interested in playing any of these lovely ladies, please send me a PM. Do not post in here.

My kinks are pretty expansive, but it's easy to tell that when I'm playing a more dominant character, I like to be the dom, while playing more submissive female characters, I like the dom things to happen to me. For those who want a quick list: blowjobs, creampies, domination, sexual exhaustion, force, harems, outfits, high heels, and size differences.

With that said, without further ado, here are the celebrities that I'd be very interested in playing against (In order of desirability).

Suzy Berhow

June Lapine

Jessica Nigri

Emma Watson

Gal Gadot

Scarlet Johansson

Holly Conrad

WWE Girls (Naomi, Alexa Bliss, Bayley)

K-Pop Girls (Ask for further information, since I know not everyone is as deep into K-Pop as I am)

Also feel free to suggest some celebrities that would be fun to play with!

Here are a few ideas that I put together for some select girls in the list:

(Suzy Berhow, June Lapine, or Jessica Nigri): My character would be a newly enlisted intern or member of the staff behind their profession. For Nigri and Lapine, it would be a video editor. Perhaps for the sake of simplicity, our fellow celebrity could be under a network that allows office space to be given to all members. There are two ways to take the roleplay. Since Suzy and June both have boyfriends (at time of writing), it's possible that the intern could slowly move their way in on the fellow celebrity's relationship, either due to Suzy or June's lost of interest in their boyfriend, or the intern's movements and flirting with her. Another possible darker theme would be related to sexual assault, such as the intern bending Suzy, Nigri, or Lapine over a nearby desk while they're trying to record a video, and using that as blackmail for future acts. Or we can put together a different idea, feel free to add your own!

Actresses Prompt (Emma Watson, Gal Gadot, Scarlet Johansson, Elizabeth Olson): Two possible prompts. One relies on blackmail, much like the previous prompt. Perhaps one of the actresses has their bodyguard bring their phone to a Geek Squad or phone repair company, only for the repairman to discover some nudes or private videos of hers. He fixes her phone, but downloads all of the videos and texts, using them to get the actress to meet up with him the next day. That day involves the actress cancelling all of her plans and being a toy for the stressed, minimum wage employee to use. Theme can go darker, such as manipulation and becoming her boyfriend, or it can simply be a one-shot.

Actresses Prompt #2 (Same actresses): A lucky winner enters a contest to spend an entire day with the celebrity, and in a shocking twist, the celebrity is all too happy to spread her legs for the winner. Maybe he's very genuine and nice during the dinner, or maybe he picks up some clues of hers that shows that she wants to be fucked and dominated by some nobody? We can decide.

If you have a scenario or idea you'd like to run by me, I'd love to see it. Any additional kinks can also be ran by me.

And that's all I have for now! Please send me a PM if you are interested in discussing any of these ideas, or if you have an idea of your own! I'd love to hear from you, thank you.

ABagOVicodin

Changed up the title, added a few celebrities (especially Wrestlers).

ABagOVicodin

Took off Elizabeth Olson and added Holly Conrad into the list. Added openings for custom plots and kinks!