Digimon twist

Started by bluemoon, August 21, 2010, 04:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

bluemoon

Yea its fine, because as it is, the digimon "existed" back then, they just weren't "featured"
Anywho, linkage to the official OOC: link
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Slywyn

What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

bluemoon

That's cause I was putting up the permanent characters, whereas the ones you play will be different each time
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

you could still say "Playing various Digimon" or something

Slywyn

What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Ironwolf85

hmmmm... I do have a few I wanna play as, but the image of suddenly the sterile digimon growing sexual organs and urges... and how they deal with them could also be fun to play out.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

bluemoon

Well, please do remember they're acting out the Emperor's urges, not their own, and don't necessarily need sexual organs to do so either, though I'm not opposing them having sexual organs, just pointing out. Just put a message in the OOC when you want with what kind of digimon you want to be.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Ironwolf85

nah I just had the image of the funny idea of the "what the heck is this" moment
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

endlesspie

Well... they normally reproduce via eggs... so they had to be fertilized and laid by somebody...

bluemoon

Well, usually its actually that when a digimon gets destroyed, its data gets reconfigured as one or more digitamas, so they didn't really reproduce
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Ironwolf85

right, digimon might have gender features, but they don't have sexual features, they're smooth as a ken doll.
when a digimon "dies" it's data is recycled, and becomes a new egg with a new persionality, and almost no prior memories.
therefore the number of digimon remains genrally constant, baring various exceptions (the mega events that take place in the series)
sexual organs and the deires to use them fed into them by the emperor, would be an entirely new and alien sensation

DigitLninja

Actually I disagree.

In order for Digimon to create an entirely new species I think they would have to have some form of mating to do so So I don't think it's an entirely new concept... but it may take a lot longer for a digimon to have sex then a human, a life time even.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

bluemoon

New species are created by bits of data gathering, or being put together, like how chimeramon, or even arukenimon and mummymon came into being
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

endlesspie

I'm just thinkin... should we stop usin this one and stick to the other OOC or whaaat...?

bluemoon

This one is for interest check, so yes, we should move these discussions to the OOC
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake