Digimon twist

Started by bluemoon, August 21, 2010, 04:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

We would be starting at around the first venture of the second season. And please remember we're adjusting the ages, so the younger destined would be about 16 and the older at 18
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

Alright, it just kind of hit me...there is probably a much larger number of male digimon fans vs female, and so probably less interest in taking Yolei. I can play her until someone comes along willing to play the part. Ill get an OOC and IC thread up and running probably later today, if not then tomorrow.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Slywyn

I've been talking to blue, and while I have little knowledge of any of the actual characters, I wouldn't be against playing some of the little critters Emperor-face sends out. I mostly do feamle characters though. Just what I'm better at. xD
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

endlesspie

Excellleent... when we move further along i'll count on you for some roles then..

And I guess this rp will be in Extreme... i'd think a fair few of the digimon count as animals :P

Shade

Well most of them certainly aren't close enough to count as near human :P

Slywyn

*cough* Well, I like the animals. >_> So. Not a problem there.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

endlesspie

Hmmm it'll only be able to be champion to begin with since he only develops the dark spirals later on when he stops going to the real world...

bluemoon

Well, he tries with a couple ultimates, and that's how he learns he can't control them
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

endlesspie

Such as LadyDevimon? :D

Shade

Oddly enough, she was one of the female digimon i pictured right away...

endlesspie

Would the dark spiral be able to control Mega's? I think he never tried in the show but i've found a fair few of the female humanoid digimon are Mega.

bluemoon

Well, I was referring to andromon and skullgreymon...and no, the spirals wouldn't control megas, the whole dark mega thing is a whole later part of the story, but ill get into that if/when we get there
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

swiggy3000

Sounds good to me. We should just stay focused on getting started then get into that stuff later. IF we even get to it.

Shade

(nods) yeah... baby steps. Stick with rookies and champions for now

endlesspie

Ah well, least I can use Vegimons :D

Shade

lol yep. Perfect for bondage scenarios!

endlesspie

Shade

endlesspie

Although you're Davis/Tai... I wonder what to do to youuu... time to plot...

Shade

there have to be some humanoid female digimon around, right?

endlesspie

Mostly Ultimate's or Mega's

Edit: Well after searching the entire list of rookies and champions from the Digimon Wiki i've got a few humanoid gals from across the seasons... hope its okay to use the later seasons digigirls.

Shade

I hope so. (looks towards the GM) Well blue?

DigitLninja

A little Renamon action right?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

endlesspie

DigitLninja

Hottest fox next to myself... ^_~
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*