looking for a huge group

Started by LilyNitemare, February 05, 2010, 10:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilyNitemare

Okay so I'm looking for this group for this rpg I thought about... check it out....

Breeding Ground - A group of friends are on their way to Dublin when they get stuck in the woods of Ireland. Soon they finds themselves on a breeding ground which looks like it for animals. They soon find out other wise. Now they must figure a way out of this horror.

So I am looking for
Friends:
3 males
2 girls (I'm playing of the girls that's why I need two more girls)
(Two of the characters will be twins)

Bad Guys:
I really don't care as many.

The content of this rpg:
Rape
Pregnancy
Bondage
Romance
Incest

If your interested post in this thread a bio sheet.

Name:
Appearance:
Character Role: (bad guy or friend)
Bio:

My Character Sheet:
Name: Skylar Scott
Sex: Female
Appearance:
Character Role: Friend
Bio: Skylar Scott is the youngest out of her friends. She had a very abusive relationship with her father. She turned to drugs as a source of pain releaver. She meet her now best friends through drugs. She graduate from high school and became a bartender to escape her father grasps.

As soon as we get enough people I'll post it in a forum leaving the link here....

Come and join...
Sex is not just a for fun
its also for stress reliever
Excise

TamaRose

I have a question.Does it matter how old the girl is and will any of them fall in love with any of the others?

Dray

I may be interested.  I have a question though - what role will the 'bad guys' play?

Kate

Name: Vanessa
Sexuality: shockingly (as in at any suggestion or prompting) bisexual

Vanessa met Skylar while smoking a joint at a party where all others were busy paying out on the druggy's. Vanessa is easily taken by alcohol and on several occasions did embarass herself enough to effectively isolate herself from her previous circle of friends. As a result she swore not to ever drink to much again but will quickly put her hand up the moment any joint or disco biscuit is mentioned.

Vanessa is very wealthy and doesn't think much of it, she is quick to speak her mind regardless of appropriateness and respects other which do also.
Vanessa considers Skylar her best friend.

Role: Skylar's Friend.

Vanessa fancies herself as a fashion expert. Which is far from the truth, anything to her which is revealing is fine regardless if colors clash or simply are of bad taste. She doesn't hesitate to try and "help" other girls dress more appropriately, nor does she hesitate thinking of talking about peoples character relating to their star signs. Highly superstitious Vanessa will read her horoscope believing life is due to fate predetermined by the stars and is incredibly taken by psychics and clairvoyants. She believes she is psychic also despite her friends insistence otherwise as she always says so after an event ... "I just knew that would happen" is one sentence which most know her have heard way too often.

Quirky as she may be Vanessa is very kind and liberally helps others out with money (of which she has inherited a lot of). Her gifts are extravagant - although usually unsuitable for the person she gives it to - as effectively she gives what she would want or what she thinks could "help their backward fashion sense"

Little Wolfie

Appearence:
Name: Jasmine Renae
Sexuality: Straight
Character Role: Skylar's friend
Bio: Jasmine met Skylar at party, when Jasmine asked her if she wanted to do a line. Jasmine never met her father, because he got arrested for murder, before she was born. Her mother was never around, always out partying, so to escape the pain of knowing she would never see her father and her mother was worthless, she turned to drugs. She started doing the little stuff when she was 12 and as she got older, she went to the harder stuff. She graduated from high school, top three of her class and became a waiter at a male strip club.
(Hope it's good and you let me join! :D Because I'm really interested in this!)
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

RoJyn

I want to get in on this RP, and would like to RP as a male character, perhaps as one of the girls brothers? Would any of you be willing to allow me to create such a character, as your brother? If not, I'll just make an unrelated character.

ChrisF

Name: Chris
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Bio: Young and smart, Chris is an unlikely fit with the others. He's not necessarily a "man's man", fast cars and world series hold little interest to him. He's strong though, in mind, will, and body. A lover and a fighter, he passed most of his class with ease and little effort, though with a little application, it's suggested that he could have done much better. He met his friends through dealing heavily discounted drugs, and being the "knows everybody" type.
Between this, his money, and his looks, he finds himself quite popular with women. Few had remained around him though, most of them were simply toys that he discarded. He made a few real friends though, such as Vanessa, Skylar, and Dende. Dende, however, he'd always kept a non-sexual relationship with. It wasn't that he couldn't see her that way, it was simply that circumstance would often interfere.
But out in the woods of Ireland, he soon finds himself without his typical support and a whole new set of problems to face.

Kate

RoJyn happy to have you as my brother...  if your cool with that there have to be two conditions

a) your character knows trying to imply to my character that she isnt a psychic will trigger a tirade of "oh yeah ? Well I knew ... " from Vanessa which will go on for hours and likely end with me in tears calling whoever cares to answer the phone with "why doesnt others see it ... why does everyone try and be so negative and doubtful ... " (phone calls which drive most of Vanessa's friends nuts - which they know only ends with them coming over to talk it all through ... again)

b) you have also have access to a lot of cash (both of us have inherited heaps).

Kate

hey LilyNitemare, did you want me to play a badguy actually (male or female bad guy ? - as all are putting their hands up for friends - none want to be your enemy ! .. with a bod like that .. figures)

LilyNitemare

Well anybody can play two character if they want... lol
Excise

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Little Wolfie

Has the game started, or we still waiting for more characters? Just wanting to make sure, I'm not missing out.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Kate

more have to be badies before it works ! everyone wants to be everyone elses friend !

Keala Mensha Khaine

I would gladly play one of the bad guys, but could you explain what you mean about the breeding ground and the horror a bit more first please? :D

LilyNitemare

okay i'm pretty much going to quote from a movie what gave me the idea

QuoteAmy and Sophie, two young American foreign aid workers, are hiking through the mysterious Caucasian mountains. Lost, they stumble upon a place that doesn’t exist on any map, and is completely cut off from the rest of the world. No telephones, no roads, just the dark, looming, ominous mountains. In this archaic world one man strikes fear into the hearts of all:

…kidnaps young women stained by sin, fallen angels such as Sophie. Provoked by her naked swim in a lake, he violently abducts Sophie and takes her to his breeding station, a secret former Soviet laboratory. Sophie needs to be cleansed of her sins, her guilt, and made innocent again. The Breeder has to completely possess her body before he can purify her. He wants Sophie to be happy to be with him. He wants the best for her. But first he has to break Sophie’s will in the most barbaric of ways. Time to…

Amy would give her life to get her friend back. And maybe this is exactly what she will have to do. Will Amy be able to overcome her incredible fear and find Sophie before The Breeder can complete his experiment? Who will win this death race? A horrifying thriller unfolds as Sophie and Amy have to face the madness of The Breeder.
Excise

Keala Mensha Khaine

Ok, kinda reminds me of a whole "Wolf Creek" kinda movie. Perhaps he could see them partying and having a good time out on what he sees as 'his' land so he kidnaps one of the girls he seems infatuated with to take her as his 'wife' and do what he wants with her. From there, maybe the others find her and want to rescue her, perhaps getting caught themselves. Then, bad guy could maybe make the brother and sister fuck each other for his entertainment or any other stuff like that.

Sound like a good start at least? Or had something else in mind perhaps?

LilyNitemare

Oh... your already sounding like a bad guy... YAY!
Excise

ChrisF

Hmm, maybe we'll get this started soon?

LilyNitemare

I will start as soon as the person who want to play the bad guy says he will....also is RoJyn playing your twin Kate
Excise

Little Wolfie

Woot! This is going to be goooddddd. >.>

Keala Mensha Khaine

Name: Ben Falgoust

Sex: Male

Appearance:

Character Role: Big Meanie Face

Bio: Ben was very antisocial for most of his life, skipping out on most of school, as well as from his family the majority of the time. He had his own friends...the ones inside of his head. Therapy was never an option due to the lack of interest by his parents and no one else knew him well enough to notice he was beyond just 'strange.' Guided by his 'friends' he drifted most of his life before finally settling on a remote cabin in the woods where he was told by his 'friends' he would be safe from all the corrupt and evil forces of the outside world.

Ben has a rather twisted moral compass, being very adamant against drugs of any sort, told by his 'friends' that they are evil and will turn people into horrid twisted monsters that need to be dealt with in the most extreme of ways at times to purge them of the evil. Being as he has never been able to talk with women much in his life, let alone have a girlfriend, he often becomes obsessive about them until things get out of hand, the last time being part of the reason he hides away in the woods.

((Just putting this up quick before I head into work so we can start...might edit it a little bit when I get home and have more time, but if you are ok with the background or have any suggestions, feel free to make them! =^.^= ))

LilyNitemare

Okay guys I'm going to put the thread up and post the link on here....
Excise

LilyNitemare

Excise

Carlissa

Name: Dende Miyamoto
Appearance:
Bio: Dende was born from two japanese immagrants, who were frankly, not even full asian. Her mother was white, while her father was asian. However, she was as asian as any other, for she was very interested in japanese culture. She learned how to speak japanese at an early age (thanks to her parents), and studied japanese history and japanese martial arts.

Dende's parents raised her well, keping her protected from all of the drugs and crime that happened around her. They taught her what was right and wrong, and told her not to hang out with some of the kids at school. Even though their tactics worked, Dende became rather shy.

But when she was 16, tragety happened. When Dende was walking home from school one day, she was abducted by two men, whot took her to their house and raped her. They kept her there for a two month, and constantly beat and raped her (without protection, of course). Luckily, when the two men invited some friends over, one of their friends discovered Dende chained up in the basement, and rescued her. She was then returned to her family. Dende would never be the same again.

It was only expected that Dende would get pregnant. Even though her parents offered an abortion, Dende would have none of it, knowing it was wrong to kill her child. So, nine months later, she gave birth to a baby girl (which she was somewhat dissapointed about, because she wanted a boy), who was suprisingly healthy. Dende promised herself that she would be even a better parent to her child than her parents were to her, and raise her to be the best woman she could be.

Five years later, Dende is still a strong and responcable mother, raising her five year old daughter to the best of her ability. Since she has been working so hard, she has decided to take a break from parenting and go on a trip with her friends.

Some of her friends joke about her last name, saying she is related to the person who created Super Mario and Zelda (since she shares the last name). Dende has yet to say if they are actually related.

Dende has a crush on Chris, ever since they were in grade school. She always breaks down and cries whenever Chris goes off to have sex with someone, or when he ignores her poorly times moves. she sometimess thinks that he just doesn't like her alltogether. She had met the rest of her "friends" when Chris invited her to go on a trip. Of course, she wasn't expecting there to be any girls...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Keala Mensha Khaine

Also, I am waiting for a good time to jump in too so don't think I have forgotten about you folks :)