News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

Kythia, that post was pure awesomesauce.  I may have to cheat on James with you. <3

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Saffron on November 03, 2012, 09:35:58 PM
The game thread has been locked until I have the chance to talk with Guy about a situation that's come up.

In the meantime, I would like that everyone take this opportunity to Reacquaint themselves with *Click* Rules of Game Play *Click*

It is advisable that you cease any PMs currently occuring as well while this is sorted out.
Quote from: Saffron on November 04, 2012, 12:04:21 AM
We apologize for the interruption. You may now return to your previously scheduled programming. ;D

I'd like to thank Saffron for handling things so well while I was away, as well as all of our players for their understanding and cooperation. I'm really having fun with all you guys!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Teo Torriatte

Apparently I missed all the 'fun'. Unless I was  one of the people who broke the rules? I did send someone a PM regarding something I said on this board... should even something like that have been cc'ed to Saffy and Guy?

Kythia

Luna - yeah its kinda intriguing isn't it.

Remiel - thanks.  I presume I get a say in this, though?

James Moriarty

Wow.  Just... wow!  These posts are amazing -- and I really have to second Remiel's sentiment.  Granting of course the Lady's mutual interest as she so rightly points out.  Does that just make us a threesome, then?  I'm so bad with relationship calculus...

Seriously though -- Kythia, hilarious!  You gave me quite a nice laugh before noon -- a low probability event.  Beep bboooooop beep!

Kythia

I'd perhaps slightly rather two invidual twosomes.  That way I can accidentally arrange a date with you both on the same night and have to keep making excuses to one of you while I run and meet the other.  It takes a lot of work to run my life like a sit-com but I'm prepared to put the effort in.

And really James any credit for my post is rightly yours.  I was just riffing on your theme.

Remiel

Quote from: Kythia on November 04, 2012, 06:54:25 AM
I'd perhaps slightly rather two invidual twosomes.  That way I can accidentally arrange a date with you both on the same night and have to keep making excuses to one of you while I run and meet the other.  It takes a lot of work to run my life like a sit-com but I'm prepared to put the effort in.

And really James any credit for my post is rightly yours.  I was just riffing on your theme.

Leading, inevitably, to that hilariously awkward moment when James and I each go looking for you, literally bump into each other, and simultaneously blurt out, in perfect sync, "What are you doing here?" 

Then there's that moment of realization, someone plays  the trumpet "wah-wah-WAH" sound, and then, perhaps, you choose exactly that moment to fall out of the ceiling or something.

I had no idea that your life was taped in front of a live studio audience.

Kythia

Precisely Remiel.  Precisely.  Because I was crawling in the air ducts to get from my wacky date with you to my equally wacky date with James.

Mostly its in front of a live audience but I must confess I do use a laugh track for some of the outdoor portions.

Breathless Intent

Sorry I have been out of commission yesterday and will be for a few more hours. I'll be back soon though. Sorry for the hold up!

Aadreal

*gives Bre a hug* You aren't the only one left to vote hun. Though I'm sure we're all anxious.

yugi006

Seems like a lot went on in here while I was gone. Didn't expect to get home so later last night. I saw Wreck it Ralph yesterday which was pretty good and then went to a birthday party. That game of Betrayal lasted long than I expected. Seems like everyone is having a busy weekend.

Ryven

This is totally out of my realm of RP comfort.  I'm totally not familiar with this kind of world or the kind of technological jargan or terms that you all are using.  I'm afraid my posts are going to pale in comparison to whatever you all are coming up with. :(

Trieste

Homework time.

* Trieste piles Ryven high with William Gibson and Isaac Asimov, some Cyberpunk Tropes, and takes him on a movie-watching spree of the Matrix, Tron, The Thirteenth Floor, Dark City, Johnny Mnemonic (ignore the stupid war-dolphin)... and for good measure, flips on the Billy Idol CD entitled "Cyberpunks" while Ryven is writing.

That should do 'er.

Ryven

I think I've only seen Tron and The Matrix Trilogy out of all of those.

Trieste

Which is definitely a good start! I love Tron Legacy. I don't care how many people hated it - I loved it. <3

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on November 04, 2012, 02:09:59 PM
Which is definitely a good start! I love Tron Legacy. I don't care how many people hated it - I loved it. <3

I haven't seen that one, but the original Tron was amazing to me.  I remember when I was little it was one of my favorite movies to watch.

yugi006

Tron Legacy was a good movie. I haven't seen the original one though.

Trieste

*grins*

Ryv, I'm sure whatever you come up with for flavor will be awesome. Seriously.

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on November 04, 2012, 02:13:07 PM
*grins*

Ryv, I'm sure whatever you come up with for flavor will be awesome. Seriously.

Trieste

Falanor

*eyes Trie's list* What, no Bruce Sterling?  >:)

Peripherie

*is a bit late with this* OoOo... Dark City changed me life! Well, not really, but it was awesome!
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Kythia

Ryven - I have no idea what Im talking about either.  I've found sexual puns cover up a lot though

Remiel

Quote from: Peripherie on November 04, 2012, 02:54:01 PM
*is a bit late with this* OoOo... Dark City changed me life! Well, not really, but it was awesome!

+1

I liked the Film Noir feel of Dark City.  I wished they hadn't revealed the "true" nature of what was going on so early in the film, though--kept things more mysterious.