Adventure! Peril! Simple d20 system and a Bondage Galore! (((Closed)))

Started by RedFangedWerehawk, June 01, 2014, 05:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedFangedWerehawk

So, I was thinking about getting a game of Bondage Adventure (link) up and going. It's a game where a group of players take on classes and set out to a complete a mission, not unlike a simplified version of D&D. The most interesting part, however, is that the enemies attack by attempting to put the players in bondage to capture them and do unto them whatever they desire once the heroes and heroines are too bound to fight back anymore. I think there were a few games of this run a while back but I haven't seen anything pop-up in a while and a game like this should be getting a lot more love. So, in that case, let's play a game. ;)

Depending on the campaign, bondage ranges from normal things like ropes and cuffs, to more intriguing and kinky methods such as plant bondage and slime.

This is a group game where we need 3-4 players. If you are interested, check out the link and post here which missions (listed on the left hand menu under 'Missions') you would and would not want to do.

More importantly, we also need a GM for this. Here's the deal for anyone interested in being the GM: I will help you set things up and get everyone going and take an active role in clarifying how the game mechanics work and sorting out any strange problems if needed. The GM will be the one responsible for setting the scene, describing the environments and controlling the enemies in combat (and in the case of a BAD END). In terms of friendly NPCs, I am also willing to help out with that.

Once I get enough interest, I will get things set up, and character sheets whipped up. Enjoy! :)

Max

I'd be interested in playing, but afraid that I have little help to offer by way of a GM.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

AurelieCatena

I like this game very much. I want to be part of it. I have already played two such games, so I can be considered experienced. I have also played several games of the one-on-one version, bondage arena, which has similar rules.

I hope a GM is going to join us.

FragarachZ

Oooh color me interested, especially if game over rape is included for the heroines... Unfortunately I can't manage to run another game now, but as a player I'd be totally on board :)
O&O

Autocad

Tentative interest in GMing. I'm still reading through the rules at the moment.

Vercile

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Autocad on June 03, 2014, 12:48:55 AM
Tentative interest in GMing. I'm still reading through the rules at the moment.

Yeah!

Let us know if you have questions about the system. It is actually quite easy once you have figured it out.

May I suggest that we do the "Castle" or "Bandits" adventure? Or maybe an original one, if you feel adventurous?

Yukina

I think I might join. The adventures of "The Garden's Grip", "Abandoned Clothing Store", "Rubber Factory", "Castle Assualt", "Latex Skunk Attacks!" "Slime Caves" and "Into My Parlor" interest me.

Autocad

Well, the system is easy to learn, which is good for a PBP game.

So, I'm going to run the Castle adventure. It has bondage and restraints, a dash of toys and vibrators, I'm going to assume that's not going to trigger anyone's Offs?

For now, I'm going to limit eligible candidates to those who have expressed interest so far - RedFangedWerehawk, Max, AurelieCatena, FragarachZ, Frozen Star, Yugishogun. Please confirm if you are joining, or even if you're not.

Character creation: just choose from one of the 12 available classes. And add whatever description / personality / background fluff that you want. No, you don't get any feats yet.

I'm going to get an OOC thread and an IC thread up soon.

AurelieCatena

GREAT!

I hereby confirm my interest and I'm going to work on my character sheet. I'm going to play a Huntress or a Rogue... Mmmh, for a castle adventure, a Rogue might be more useful... I'll check their specificities and let you know.

Thanks again Autocad.

Yukina

*confirms interest* I think I'll play a meek alchemist.

Marian Madea
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Class: Alchemist
Hp: 30
Def: 9
Personality: Marian is mostly a meek bookworm. The meek girl enjoys staying inside her home, working on her various research. While she is shy though, she won't just allow bad things to happen. She values her friends enough to follow them out of her safe home despite her fears.
Minor Bio: Marian is the well-known alchemist of her home town. She wasn't well respected though, as most of the citizens thought of her as a crazy shut-in despite her true personality. The meek girl was respected by the nobility though, causing her to commonly be called upon by them for important matters despite not wanting to leave her private abode.

AurelieCatena

Name: Felina
Class: Rogue
HP: 30
Def: 11

Felina is a skilled spy who sells her talents to the highest bidder. She has not always hesitated to wander into illegality when the potential reward was worth the risks. She succeeds by means of treachery, charm and skills more than by brute force and combat, although she never shy from shedding blood when necessary. She prefers to work alone but she often associates with others for particularly periculous missions. In such case she is generally loyal to her companions, at least as long as the mission has a reasonable chance of success.

Special note:
Having my character pleasured or sexually teased is an off for me. I shall interpret all toys-related statuses ("teased", "filled", "vibrating" and "stimulated") as painful rather than pleasurable. This is just how I shall roleplay it. That does not affect game mechanics. Maybe it is because her vagina is permanently dry and very narrow.

Max

I would need help in making a character, but am very interested.

Thinking either a cleric or martial artist.

Ons and offs:

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: AurelieCatena on June 02, 2014, 03:37:37 AM
I like this game very much. I want to be part of it. I have already played two such games, so I can be considered experienced. I have also played several games of the one-on-one version, bondage arena, which has similar rules.

I hope a GM is going to join us.

It's through my google search for this game that ultimately led me here. It looked like a blast so I just had to find some way to play it. Glad to have someone along who has been around the block a couple of times. :)

Quote from: Autocad on June 03, 2014, 07:16:59 AM
Well, the system is easy to learn, which is good for a PBP game.

So, I'm going to run the Castle adventure. It has bondage and restraints, a dash of toys and vibrators, I'm going to assume that's not going to trigger anyone's Offs?

For now, I'm going to limit eligible candidates to those who have expressed interest so far - RedFangedWerehawk, Max, AurelieCatena, FragarachZ, Frozen Star, Yugishogun. Please confirm if you are joining, or even if you're not.

Character creation: just choose from one of the 12 available classes. And add whatever description / personality / background fluff that you want. No, you don't get any feats yet.

I'm going to get an OOC thread and an IC thread up soon.

Excellent! Thanks for taking the torch and running with this one. If you have any questions, concerns or need any assistance be sure to drop me a PM.  ;D

I'll get my character up asap, in the next day or two. I know for sure that I'm taking a Gunslinger, so anyone who is undecided, it might be wise to pick something with a Focus in Body.

Autocad

I have created an OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205667

Please use it only to post character sheets for now. Banter stays here until everyone's sheets are up.

@Max, you just pick a class, and all the mechanics and features are already preset for that class.

Faeli

Quote from: Autocad on June 03, 2014, 07:16:59 AMFor now, I'm going to limit eligible candidates to those who have expressed interest so far - RedFangedWerehawk, Max, AurelieCatena, FragarachZ, Frozen Star, Yugishogun. Please confirm if you are joining, or even if you're not.

Sad!  I didn't say anything because there was no GM, and now I can't say anything because there was no GM :(

So sign me up for second string I guess?

FragarachZ

Ah, sorry everyone I'll have to withdraw interest  for now. :-\
I'll keep an eye out if this game comes up and around again, I hope everyone has fun.
O&O

AurelieCatena

Quote from: RedFangedWerehawk on June 03, 2014, 06:20:21 PM
I'll get my character up asap, in the next day or two. I know for sure that I'm taking a Gunslinger, so anyone who is undecided, it might be wise to pick something with a Focus in Body.

We certainly need some brute force here!

Max

Ons and offs:

AurelieCatena

Quote from: RedFangedWerehawk on June 03, 2014, 06:20:21 PM
I know for sure that I'm taking a Gunslinger

Gunslingers are wielding six-shot revolvers. Would that be consistent with the "Castle Assault" scenario?

AurelieCatena

Are we still recruiting? May I send this thread to potential players?

scribus1000

Gonna watch this one, it seems interesting. Bookmarked.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Autocad

Currently waiting for RedFangedWerehawk's and Max's character sheets and Frozen Star's confirmation.

RedFangedWerehawk