Passing the time, Male looking for Female

Started by Kyp, January 04, 2011, 05:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyp

Hello, I'm currently looking for a female who would do the pleasure of gracing me with an RP. I'm not very dominate but can play the part if needed to at time. If need after approved, feelings can grew to go pass PG-13 but as for now, let's keep it middle school. It's been a while since I've down an RP so bare with me if my responds are rough. Also, just to note, I go to college during the day and I work at a restaurant at night but if you seen me in the SB, I get on when I can with the help of my laptop. As for ideas, they are listed below. :)

Old friends are separated because the male's dad is transferred to a new Navy base at the age of 9-13 (can vary for both ages). Ten years down the road, they run into each other at a movie that they both went to with their best friends and that's where the RP would take off on.

Another one is neighbors in an apartment complex. They had crushes on each other for years but both are too shy to make a move until their friends set them up on a blind date. Neither one of them knowing that it's the other person for their date. The RP would pick up at each person getting ready for the date to meet at local Italian restaurant.

Last one on the mind, is an medieval time period. Both outcasts of their village but once it comes under attack from bandits, they team up and drive back the gang only to find out that the plot to this attack was much deeper than a simple pillage and run. A special necklace that the False King wishes to give as an offering to his goddess to grant him Immortality. They two saviors of the village have yet to find the necklace or learn that is a necklace but heard a dieing bandit yell something, "He'll have his offering soon, then all of you will be punished for resisting." This one can start before the battle or after.

AAA111

I'd be interested in doing either the first or second choice..They sound fun so let me know if your still looking :)

ladylotty

if you are still looking for someone, I would be interested in either of the first two. Very new to this but wanting to learn!!

Hotaru37

I am interested in the last one if you are still wanting to do something like that.  ^^
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Sorrows Solace

I'm very interested in the third option, I have a idea that I've been wanting to bring out for a character of mine and this would probably fit quite well.

LittleRedPet

Hiya Kyp  :-)

The first one sounds interesting to me   :D I wouldn't mind roleplaying that scenario with you!
That's of course if you still want to do an roleplay  :P

DarkWolfProwler

I really like the second idea, but I am open to anything! =D
"Without you there is no reason for breath..."

darkvamplips

Old friends are separated because the male's dad is transferred to a new Navy base at the age of 9-13 (can vary for both ages). Ten years down the road, they run into each other at a movie that they both went to with their best friends and that's where the RP would take off on.

I'm interested in this roleplay. But non adult right?
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818