Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Ryven stepped into town, examining a few of the buildings.  They seemed old and deserted, but nothing a little work couldn't change.

He walked over to one, claiming it for his own as he did.  "Yes, this will be nice."

The man eyed the others, particularly Pixi.  Perhaps she could lend him and perhaps others some guidance as to how to get this town up and running.

Marguerite

Marguerite stretched and looked around, "I vote for Trieste, for the lovely lady will look good in chaps and make sure to keep us safe. Besides, I trust she will do us proud."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

LadySky

LadySky tiptoed through the little dress shop, fingering the various bolts of material and eyeing the still humming sewing machine. She had sketch books full of designs that she had been dying to make for her fellow villagers and now it looked as though she might get the opportunity!

She left all her bags in the little upstairs apartment and made her way to the town center to place an advertisement up for her dress shop.

Need new clothing? Have old clothing that needs reviving?

Come to LadySky's Sewing Palace!

Assless Chaps are 50% off for the next month!

LadySky made sure to model her special chaps as she stopped and voted for country as the town Sheriff.

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Nadir

Eden looks about the deserted village and quickly spies the biggest hut. With little thought to the other members of the group, she slink in and makes hirself at home.

After several moments shi pokes hir head out. "I nominate Mar as the queen. Or mayor. Whatever."

Kip

Kip was one of those that just wanted a place to sleep... unwilling to walk to extra distance to a farm house, he started to poke his head into the stores in the village.

All thoughts of sleep went out of his head when he came across the Bookstore.  Books!

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on November 30, 2009, 07:49:30 PM
Eden looks about the deserted village and quickly spies the biggest hut. With little thought to the other members of the group, she slink in and makes hirself at home.

After several moments shi pokes hir head out. "I nominate Mar as the queen. Or mayor. Whatever."

"You better save room in that hut for moi!," she called out.

Diabolus Lupus

Diabolus wandered into town and looked around. She eyed the clothing shop as she wandered past, making a note to bring some things in. She found a good place to sleep above the tavern and decided that she could run the tavern.

She set an open sign in the window after returning from placing her vote for triste.

Teno

Teno wandered around, slightly dazed at the village that seemed to have popped up around them. The warnings seemed to be all over, but warning about what? Not to stay? Not to leave? Either way, he wasn't going to argue with a good bed for the night. He was about to think about who he should vote for when he saw LadySky modelling her chaps and he couldn't quite take his eyes off her.

Nadir

There is a loud crash and a plume of dust rushes out of the open door. Eden slinks out a moment later with some rubble and looks innocent. "Uh. Looks like there's only one bedroom, m'dear."

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on November 30, 2009, 08:02:39 PM
There is a loud crash and a plume of dust rushes out of the open door. Eden slinks out a moment later with some rubble and looks innocent. "Uh. Looks like there's only one bedroom, m'dear."

"Guess you will have to sleep in the bed with me, chica," she answered, smiling at her lovely one. Winking, she headed towards Eden to snog her.

Kip

Engrossed in the books, Kip didn't realise initially that people were talking about electing someone until he heard names being discussed.  Tearing himself away from the story he was reading, he quietly said 'Eden...', hoping someone would hear him.

Edit : added bold so the vote was clear.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn52

Xandi was excited to make this place home. She found a cute little cottage to call her own.

Then she stopped to place her vote for sheriff, I think Pixi would be a good sheriff.

Xandi did not know who to vote for so she gave the first name she had heard.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nadir

Quote from: Marguerite on November 30, 2009, 08:04:04 PM
"Guess you will have to sleep in the bed with me, chica," she answered, smiling at her lovely one. Winking, she headed towards Eden to snog her.

Eden grins and bounces over to meet Mar halfway and snogs her softly "We simply must, all the other huts are spoken for!"

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on November 30, 2009, 08:10:11 PM
Eden grins and bounces over to meet Mar halfway and snogs her softly "We simply must, all the other huts are spoken for!"

Nodding, she wrapped her arms around Eden's waist and pulled her in for another slow and sensual snog. "We must break in the bed to keep it from being stiff and hard beneath our backs."

Nadir

Eden grins and squirms eagerly "Oh, yes, or else we won't get any sleep tonight, if we don't do it now..."

Marguerite

Marguerite held out her hand to Eden and leaned in to nip her neck. "We gave our votes and now it is time to break in the new bed along with the hut. Do not come a knocking if the bed is a rocking or the hut given how...hard, the bed needs to be broken in," she answered, a smirk on her lips.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sheriff
Pixi: 2 votes - Ryven, Xandi
Trieste: 2 votes - Marguerite, Diabolus Lupus
Marguerite: 1 vote - Eden
LadySky: 1 vote - Teno
Eden: 1 vote - Kip
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Nadir

Eden shivers at the bite and mmms in agreement. "Yeah, very, very important that we... mmm... flex the springs and ah... thrash the... um... on bugger it!" SHe pulls Mar into their new home without any further teasing and the door crashes shut. 

Marguerite

Dust can be seen billowing from Marguerite's feet being bumrushed into the hut house with Eden. The door is open once more to hang a sign on the door knob. The sign stated: Do Not Disturb before the door is slammed shut once again.

Diabolus Lupus

Diabolus stared curiously at the ominous looking dust cloud. She shrugged and went back into the tavern to write up a sign to draw some company.

Valerian

Val, spotting the bookstore just after Kip did, was soon equally entranced by all the volumes and started browsing happily.  "Oh, a vote!" she finally realized.  "Yes, we should have a sheriff.  I'll vote for Trieste, I think," she said, before going back to searching through the stacks for just the right book.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sheriff
Trieste: 4 votes - Marguerite, Diabolus Lupus, Valerian, Scott
Pixi: 2 votes - Ryven, Xandi
Marguerite: 1 vote - Eden
LadySky: 1 vote - Teno
Eden: 1 vote - Kip
Valerian: 1 vote - Trieste
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Trieste

Scott

I vote for Trieste.... Scott states his vote and goes back to finish cleaning his cobweb and dust filled cottage.

Elandra

Arriving late she hoped that she could finally settle down and Miller's Hollow seemed the quiet little village she had always been looking to call home. She wandered the main street, doing some window shopping here and there, stopping to admire LadySky and her new chaps, only moving along when she thought she had stared too much.

Thinking on it, she agreed with many of the others, Trieste would make a good sheriff.

Finally she arrived at what she believe was Scott's cottage, knocking on the door hoping he would grant her entrance.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~